Joining a Fraternity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man," he said, "Josh told me about what you did for him the other day."

I wasn't sure how to respond, so I just looked at him and let him continue.

"He told me that the girl you connected him with was coming over yesterday, so I watched for her all evening and didn't see any girl going in and out of your room... so I think he might be a lying sack of shit, but if he's telling the truth, I was wondering if you might be willing to talk to her for me."

I nodded, and he continued.

"I'm kind of embarrassed to be telling you this, but I've also never gone all the way," he said shyly.

"Is your girlfriend waiting for marriage or something?" I asked, wondering why she hadn't gotten into his jock yet. His girlfriend didn't seem like the type of girl who would be waiting for marriage, but I guess you never can tell.

He laughed. "No... she's not. She, ummm, had a serious boyfriend throughout high school, so she knows what she's doing, but she's the first girl I've really dated, so I'm nervous about doing it with her. She doesn't know that she would be my first and I don't want to seem like I don't know what I'm doing."

I'd seen Dave getting out of the shower before and I just couldn't turn down a ride on his cock. My pussy, despite being swollen and sore, started leaking again at the thought. I also knew that I needed to figure out the details to make sure this didn't get out of my control.

After a long pause, I said, "I don't know if she'll be up for it and I really don't want to ask her by text, but I see her around campus all the time... I'll come check in with you when I've had a chance to talk to her."

To be continued...

12