Joining the Church Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah's penis was now reaching the climax of its excitement in Sheila's vaginal sheath. He leaned forward, grabbing her breasts and flicking the nipples, while his bum over her spread legs picked up its speed and rhythm, driving his cock faster and deeper into her cunt. As he felt his cock stiffen further, Jonah suddenly hesitated and started to withdraw his penis from her pussy.

Pastor Ron saw his hesitation and leaned over to him. "Go ahead, Jonah. Remember, you're here to share your sperm with the Female Members. They all need and crave your spunk, and it's the most satisfying end to a good fuck. It's about your pleasure, not hers. We'll show you more about that as you progress in the Church's training program."

Jonah needed no further urging. He returned to the fast, hard fucking he was giving Sheila's pussy and felt his penis respond with stiffness, and then came the first violent contractions of orgasm. He threw back his head and groaned as he felt semen spurt down his shaft and out his engorged cock head into Sheila's vaginal vault. He continued to pound her pussy until the last drop of cum was deposited in her cunt. Then he slowly withdrew his cock, now covered with her juices and his semen. His cock head had turned deep purple, and Sheila's engorged pussy lips leaked white seminal fluid.

Ron nodded his approval. Sheila relaxed with a satisfied smile. Nancy stared in shock. "You fucked her," she blurted out at her husband.

Jonah narrowed his eyes for a moment and then responded defiantly, "Yes, of course I fucked her. It's what we're supposed to do in this Church. That was the most fun I've had in a long time, and now I want more. So the Church can have you now. It's a fair trade. Right, Pastor Ron?"

The clergyman nearly gloated. "Sure, Jonah. It's about having pleasure while doing the right thing. Now just sit back and rest while Sheila gets the cameras going."

Sheila rolled off the bed and flicked a switch on the wall. A bank of spotlights mounted around the ceiling all came on at once, focused on the tethered figure of Nancy, naked and spread. Video cameras on tracks at several levels were activated, ready to record the action from several viewpoints. Sheila picked the digital camera and checked it.

"I thought you just took two photos," said Jonah, remembering the scrapbook. He was aware that Ron was about to fuck his wife, and he found himself oddly aroused. However, this elaborate camera array suggested something more than just a quick fuck. Maybe if this session with his wife lasted long enough, he could recover his sexual function and have another fuck with Sheila.

"We only include two fuck photos in the scrapbook to save space," explained Ron. "It's all we need for the selection process ... for the Initiation Ceremony, you know." Jonah nodded. "We actually film most of our sexual activities and show the videos to various groups. Some, for example, are a stimulant at the Holy Orgies to get the members horny and ready to fuck. Others are used as training aids for the advanced levels to show trainees new sex techniques." He reached over and began caressing Nancy's breasts while Jonah reflected on this news.

Sheila nodded to Pastor Ron from her camera control console to indicate that she was ready. He turned to Jonah. "When we have Nancy fastened to the Female Altar on Sunday morning, we will begin the Initiation Ceremony with a cunt examination. The congregation want to see what they're getting." He grinned. "The four Deacons will start to play with her tits and get the nipples stiff so we can see she's hot. Then I will open her pussy lips, like this."

He reached between her outstretched legs and pulled apart her vulva with his fingers.

"I usually run my fingers along her pussy to expose her clitoris so the congregation can see what they're getting. It makes the men horny too. We'll have a crotch cam mounted in front of her with a feed to the big screen so we can zoom in on her cunt. That's what the Male Members all want to see. Such is the power of fresh pussy." He chuckled.

"If I find her cunt dry because she's nervous, I may use one of our special sex oils. We can talk about those later when you sign up for the Church's sexual training program. Some women get so freaked out at being fucked in church in front of a big audience that they dry right up. Sometimes I have to oil my own prick to get it into them."

He paused. "I don't think we'll have that problem with your Nancy." He pointed to her pussy with approval. Nancy's vagina had begun to ooze sex fluids, and her clit was engorged, standing out from its fleshy hood.

"So all we have left to rehearse is the fucking. We need to see if she can take it, and ... if you can take it. " He leered at Jonah, who was now thinking about stroking his cock into new life and reflecting on the joys of voyeurism, even if it was his own wife who was about to be fucked by a giant penis, a cock belonging to a church pastor, no less.

Pastor Ron continued his briefing. "When I start fucking Nancy on Sunday morning, the congregation can start their partner fucks in the pews of the church. You will be sitting at the side of the stage with your chosen Deaconess. The audience must see you watching me fuck your wife, so don't look away at the congregation. After I'm finished in Nancy's pussy, the Deacons will tie your Deaconess down and tie you on top of her with your prick in her cunt. Then you can show everyone how well you fuck."

He smiled enthusiastically at Jonah who now realized he was about to watch his wife get fucked for the first of many times as long as they were Church members. The die was cast. They had made their choice, and the rituals of the Church were moving them forward like a runaway freight train. As initiated members of the Ecstasy community, they would be committed to whatever the pastor and the church members might do to them sexually. He stared with unwilling fascination at Pastor Ron's huge penis, still stiff and erect, ready to penetrate Nancy's pussy.

Pastor Ron moved between Nancy's legs and knelt, cock in hand. He advanced the huge, coral cock head until it touched her inner vulva. Then he rubbed the head up and down her slit, around her clitoris, and then down and into her vagina. She moaned as she felt the great penis fill her up. He pushed the shaft slowly into her cunt. With a final shove, he buried his sex tool deep into her pussy, and she shrieked as she felt it battering her cervix.

Pastor Ron's fucking was not like Jonah's, which had been fast and nervous. Ron started thrusting at a moderate speed, clearly enjoying the feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock. He leaned back so that Sheila could get good pictures of the sex machine, his penis moving back and forth in Nancy's vagina with its virginal fringe of dark blonde pubic hair.

Then he leaned forward, squeezing her tits and thrusting faster and harder, the camera behind him now for a view of his bum, balls, and cock, the latter now moving up and down in her cunt in the middle of her vulva mound centered between her wide stretched legs. Then he leaned back and sped up the pace of his fucking, hammering her cunt with his big cock until she moaned and shouted, and then he shouted and came in great gobs in the inner reaches of her vaginal canal.

Jonah had been looking at Sheila's naked ass with its pouting pussy lips peeking out as she bent over to film Pastor Ron's first fucking of Nancy. Jonah forgot all his misgivings about letting the Church of Divine Rapture fuck his wife and moved behind Sheila. By the time Pastor Ron pulled out of Nancy's pussy, Jonah's prick was again in Sheila's cunt and having another great fuck.

12