Joining The Reindeers' Games

Story Info
Furry, Anthro fun with Santa's Sleigh team.
4.8k words
4.63
21.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas morning! I roll out of bed and dash to the living room. Under my tree sits one present, from my Aunt, not Santa. We exchanged all our other presents last night, the usual clothes, jewelry, etc... She gave me this one as I was leaving, making me promise not to open it until this morning. I'm tingling with excitement. Considering all the fun I've had these past few weeks with her erotic Advent calendar, I can't wait to see what this is. I carry it back to the bedroom with a big, goofy grin on my face. I rip into the paper, flinging it around the room, before struggling with the box. Samantha prides herself on making it difficult to get in her presents, closing them with enough tape to stop a bullet! I finally lean back, snap my fingers and let my magic open it for me. I pull out the card and open it.

"Merry Christmas, you Ho, Ho, Ho!" I roll my eyes. "I'm spending the day with Santa and the elves at my house. He needs someone to look after the reindeer while he's here."

I feel a nervous tingle in my stomach. Is she for real? I keep reading, "Since you're my niece, and into the whole Furry thing, I recommended you for the job. Hope you don't mind. He asked if you could handle the whole team at once, and I assured him it would be your pleasure."

I squeal with excitement.

"You'll find the appropriate clothing in the box. Have fun!"

I toss the card, digging through green and red paper to pull out the clothes. I'm expecting lingerie, or a bodysuit, or robes. I get a Sexy Santa suit. I dump out the rest of the box. Eight, no, nine tiny plush reindeer fall onto the bed. They're all dressed in different outfits with collars bearing their names. I line them up in front of the bed, then change into the Santa suit.

I check myself out in the full length mirror. Low cut, cleavage enhancing top? Check! Short skirt that barely covers my candy cane striped panties? Check! Knee high, buckled boots with fuck me heels? Check! Hat at properly merry angle? Check! White fur trim on everything? Duh! I use a little magic to fix my hair, and make myself even sexier. As lust spirits I know they don't care about any of that, but I still want to look my best for them. I take a deep breath to calm myself. Then I spend a few minutes stretching, checking how much movement the costume gives me, coming up with a good story for us to act out. Satisfied, I rub my mark, bringing the toys to life.

They expand into living, breathing, anthropomorphic reindeer, losing all traces of their toy origins. I stagger a little, the power rushing out of me makes my head swim a little. I recover quickly, but I sit on the bed to avoid any unpleasantness. I clear my throat. They all immediately give me their full attention. I smile.

Dasher wears a sleeveless shirt, and runners shorts. Dancer wears a body hugging dancing tights that bulge in the right spots. Prancer is a slim bodied female in a green skirt. Vixen is a curvy goddess poured into a red cocktail dress. Comet wears a racer's jumpsuit. Cupid has wrapped himself from waist to knees with gift paper. He winks at me and grins. Donner is older with grey patches in his fur. He wears a cowboy hat, leather vest, and tight jeans. Blitzen is a wall of muscle in a wife beater and track pants.

I hear a cough. I see a gangly reindeer with a bright red nose. He looks about my age. He wears a t-shirt and baggy jeans. "So, uh," he swallows nervously, "are we really going to do this? I mean,"

"Stick with the plan, Shiny," Blitzen growls. "Hit it."

I cock an inquisitive eyebrow. They launch into a song.

You'll suck Dasher,and Dancer

Fuck Prancer and Vixen

Ride Comet... Love Cupid

Do Donner, and Blitzen

And you'll drain the balls, of the most, HUNG, reindeer of all...

They start to dance, well strip, while continuing to sing.

Rudolph the Red Cocked Reindeer, has a thick and veiny pole,

And he's gonna use it, to violate all your holes

All of the other reindeer, are joining him this Christmas day,

Going around the world once more, but you'll be pulling the sleigh.

Your Santa's kid, so our revenge, is gonna involve you,

Getting spread like Christmas Cheer, by a team of NOT tiny reindeer

The packages we're gonna give you, don't go under a tree

Get wrapped, or protected, but will make a White Christmas, for you we guar- AN-TEEE!

I clap, admiring their naked forms, checking out the toys I'm getting to play with. Nine cocks of various lengths, and girths, dangle before me.

Wait, NINE?

I look again. Sure enough, Prancer has a long, thin penis between her legs. Vixen sports one a little shorter, but thicker. I can't help but stare.

"What's the matter, Mrs. Claus," Prancer sneers, "can't a woman have a dick?"

"Just wasn't expecting it," I shrug. "Nice surprise though." Futa reindeer. How much weirder can my life get? I give them a confused look. "Wait, why do you want revenge on my dad? You work, like, one day a year?"

They all look at Donner.

"Cause, Megan, we're tired of being stuck on a roof, while the old bastard gives lonely moms a ride on his personal sleigh." He looks away, clearly uncomfortable, "Especially when he cons them into thinking it'll get the kids better toys." He coughs, "The same toys they were getting anyway."

"Oh," my eyes go wide with shock. "Well, hate to break it to you guys," I shrug, "But, I was going to fuck all of you anyway, for my own revenge."

It's their turn to look confused. Prancer speaks, "Why?"

"Cause Daddy kicked me out of the main house, to this one, so he could have some privacy, for one." I jerk my head towards Samantha's house, "Now, his latest toy has convinced him I'm one of the elves. They sent a note telling me to take care of you." I yank my top down, exposing my breasts. My pebbled nipples harden instantly as the fur tickles my skin. "So, I am." I turn around, bending over as I slowly peel off my panties, the short skirt rising to expose my ass and pussy. "I'm going to take real good care of every last one of you, even if I have to work all day," I blow them a kiss, and a wink, "and all night. I won't stop until you are all satisfied."

I'm pushed back onto my king sized bed and surrounded by horny reindeer. Dasher, and Dancer take turns kissing me, nibbling my ears, and using their tongues on my neck. Rudolf and Comet attack my breasts, pinching, biting, and sucking my nipples. Cupid and Donner grab my ankles, spreading me wide. Vixen climbs between my thighs, using her broad tongue to tease my folds. I let out a throaty moan, overwhelmed by so many pleasing me at once. I reach out, finding two stiffening cocks, and start slowly stroking.

I gasp as Vixen teases my clit, while slipping two fingers into my wet pussy. The two holding my legs start tickling the back of my thighs. Their fingers dancing from knee to cheek, and back again. It piggy backs onto Vixen's licking, drawing a tight knot in my belly.

"Push her legs back a little," Vixen commands. My ass lifts off the bed slightly. "Little more," she smiles, Perfect." She spreads my cheeks apart, before diving into my crack. I yelp as her broad tongue caresses, and penetrates my tight ass. Prancer leans in with a wink, rubbing my clit, and fingering my wet pussy. The knot draws tighter and tighter.

I'm sweating, and not just from the heat given off by my furry lovers. I bite my lip, a long moan escaping my enraptured body. The knot is close to snapping. I arch my back, my breathing reduced to a staccato rhythm. I'm so close. I stop stroking, gripping the sheets hard under the multi-pronged assault on my willing body. Just as I feel like I can't take anymore, the knot releases.

I shake all over, a quivering, warbling sound issuing from my open mouth. I close my eyes, letting myself be swallowed in the sensations rolling through me. "FUCK!" I bark, closing my eyes as the girls continue to work my cunt and ass. Just as I feel like I can't take anymore, they stop. All of them back away as I ride out the last of my orgasm. I lay there until I catch my breath, then sit up. I start to remove the costume, but Comet grabs my wrist.

"Leave it on," he grins, "It makes this dirtier."

I smile back, blushing a little, "Okay. So, I guess Dasher's going first, if we're following the song?"

"Nope," Dasher shakes his head. He jerks a thumb at Rudolph, "He's the one guiding the sleigh. He goes first," he slaps Rudolph on the back, "cause it's his first."

I give Rudolph a shocked look. "Seriously?"

His nose, and cock, glow red. He won't look at me, but he nods quickly.

I slide off the bed to kneel in front of him. Why is it super-skinny guys usually have huge cocks? It's like everything they've ever eaten has gone straight to their dick! He's already hard, but I stroke him anyway. His cock is bright red, and warm, almost hot. His legs lock up, and he moans long and low. Poor baby isn't gonna last long at all. I smile, "When you cum, don't pull out. I swallow, okay?"

He swallows nervously, then nods. "Uh, Blitzen said we weren't pulling out no matter what. That, uh, that you were taking it all, and we were, uh," he looks at the ceiling, "giving you a 'White Christmas', Ms Claus."

I kiss his balls, suck one in my mouth, and lick it. He tenses up. "Call me, Megan." I kiss my way up his thick shaft, before taking his mushroom like head between my lips. He's shaking, trying to keep from cumming. It's cute. I smile, "Blitzen's right though, I expect you to cream every one of my holes today, Rudolph. More than once, if you like."

His eyes go wide as he stares down at me. "More than once? Seriously?"

I nod, "As many times as you want." He's grinning like a kid on Christmas morning... Oh, you know what I mean! I work my way down his cock, swallowing him until my nose touches his soft fur. He whimpers, his legs shaking as my tongue works the underside of his shaft. I retreat to the tip, before plunging back in. I squeeze his balls with one hand, while stroking Dasher with the other. The other reindeer cheer him on.

Rudolph reluctantly places a hand on the back of my head. It's almost sweet, like he really cares. I pick up the pace, falling into a steady rhythm. My head bobs and weaves on the monster cock. Rudolph quivers, balling his fists, gritting his teeth to delay the inevitable. It doesn't work. I've barely gotten started when his balls tighten, sending thick, hot chocolate flavored spunk down my throat. His nose, and cock, glow brightly, pulsing in time to each spurt, and twitch He cusses a blue streak as I suck him until he starts to go soft. Then I move on to Dasher while the rest of the team congratulate Rudolph.

Dasher grips my hair, thrusting back until a torrent of cinnamon jizz coats my tongue and mouth. Dancer goes next, shooting a gingerbread reward into my mouth. Prancer makes me beg for her seed, while Vixen purrs dirty talk until her load joins the festive mix in my stomach. Each one gives me more power, recharging my abilities, making me hornier (as if I needed the help). Comet holds me to his belly, pinching my nose while his cock shoots its massive spray against my tonsils. Cupid talks dirty while I drain his balls. Donner pulls out, jerking his cherry chocolate load into my open mouth while I stare into his eyes. Blitzen grabs two handfuls of hair, fucking my face with his beefy prick until his marshmallow jizz runs down my chin. By the time they're done my batteries are full, my breasts coated with the excess that spilled from my mouth. Prancer and Comet pick me up and lay me across the bed. I spread my legs, exposing my sex to them once more.

I crook a finger. "Oh, Rudolph," I coo in my sexiest voice, "won't you ride my sleigh?"

The others hoot, and holler, teasing him and encouraging him in equal measures. He climbs between my thighs. I reach down, guiding his giant tool into me dripping snatch. He inhales sharply. He's shaking by the time his balls come to rest against my ass. I bite my lip, he's filled me completely. Our eyes meet, he smiles nervously.

"Am I hurting you?" he whispers. "I, uh, I want you to enjoy this, Ms...Meg!"

I reach up, caressing his face. "I am," I smile, "and I will as long as you do what feels right for you." He ducks his head, his nose glowing brightly. I grab his jaw, forcing him to look at me. "Fuck Me," I snarl. "Now."

He smiles, pulling back and slamming his shaft deep inside me. The full head spreads me wide, making me dance on the edge of pain. I cry out, arching my back, running my nails down his back as he pounds my velvety sheath. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I start thrusting back. He's got a good size, but his technique is lacking. I don't let him know that though. I groan, curse, and toss my head like he's the greatest fuck in the world. The rest of the team cheer him on, offer tips, and provide a running commentary on the action. He speeds up, his balls slapping loudly against me until he groans through gritted teeth. "SHIT!" He spits, "No, FUCK! OH! NO!" I feel his cock stiffen even more, growing warmer. His nose lights up like a star while his dick spews molten lust until it pours out of me, running down my body.

While he's cumming I do something I've never done before, I fake it. I'm not even close, but I pound my fists on the bed, yell, and roll my eyes back. Rudolph stares, a shocked grin on his face. I look into his eyes and smile, "Are you sure this is your first time?" He laughs nervously. I giggle, giving him a quick, playful kiss before he pulls out. The others whistle, give high fives, and congratulate the young deer. I laugh, shaking my head. I'll never tell.

Dasher climbs up, puts both my feet on his right shoulder, and slides his stiff member into my pussy. I gasp. He smiles, looks over at Rudolph, then mouths, "Thanks." I shrug, grinning. I remember my first time, and the horror show that was. I don't want anyone else to ever experience a bad first time.

Dasher hugs my legs, grunting with each short, quick thrust. I feel the storm building again. It's close to breaking when he cums, and pulls out. I barely notice his absence as Dancer immediately steps in. He puts his hands behind my knees, positioning me how he wants, before fucking me into blissful release once more. Prancer lays on her back. I straddle her, lowering myself onto her lean rod.

"Nuh-uh," she chides, "The other way, I want to see that ass bounce." She wiggles her eyebrows, and smirks. I shake my head, changing position to give her what she wants. I grab her ankles, shift around until we're both comfortable, then start grinding against her. A loud pop sounds through the room as she slaps my cheek. I look back at her, surprised. "Hike that skirt, Girly." I lean forward a little more, pulling the skirt up, exposing myself. I get a few catcalls and whistles from the team. I find a good position, sliding my pussy on her rigid pole with mounting intensity. She slaps my ass again, harder. I squeal.

"Make it bounce," she shouts. "Let's see those cheeks wobble, dammit!"

I give her what she wants, riding her cock with abandon. It's hitting all the right spots, and I feel another orgasm building in my core. I moan, low, and throaty as the smack of flesh on flesh fills the room. Prancer is breathing quick, so close herself. Mine hits first. I grip her legs, hunching forward, moaning through the fire in my veins. My pussy clamps down on Prancer's rock hard prick, sending her over the edge. I milk her dry before sliding off her shrinking package. I'm sweaty, and a little sore, but I know we're just getting started.

"Stay like that, Gorgeous," Vixen calls out. "All fours, just like Mama likes it." I laugh as she kneels behind me, squaring herself up. She slides in to the root easily. I moan my surrender. She grabs my hips, taking her time, teasing me with her dick. I love it. She keeps up a steady mix of what she's going to do to me, and how sexy she thinks I am. I'm really starting to get into it when she grips my hips tightly, spilling another load into me.

Comet pulls me to my feet, bends me over, holds my wrists, and takes me from behind. He pulls me towards him with each stroke, slamming deep into my abused cleft. As soon as he pulls his spent cock out, Cupid pins my back to the wall, lifts one leg, and takes me as his. We kiss, exploring each others mouths until I come, and he fills me with warm seed until it runs down my thighs. Donner takes me in a reverse cowgirl while I lay back on his furry chest. Blitzen lifts me up, impaling me on his thick pole. I wrap my legs around his waist, grabbing his antlers to help support myself. He wraps his massive hands around my waist, fucking me until I can barely stand. I scream out one last orgasm, before he cums in me. Then he drops me on the bed, done with me.

I lay there, sore, sweaty, tired, and still horny as hell! I reach down, wiping jizz off my thighs with a smile. I look around the room, staring each one in the eye as I work it into my tight backdoor. "You ready to do this, Rudolph?" I grin at his obvious discomfort, "One last hole to plunder, and you'll be a real man, uh, reindeer."

"Oooooohhh," the others taunt.

He steps up, his giant dick already hard again. I pull my knees up, exposing myself fully. I reach down to spread my ass cheeks as wide as I can. I'm not sure about the wisdom of allowing the biggest dick in the room to knock on my backdoor first, but I'm too horny to care.

He swallows nervously, looking back at the others. They nod, offering encouragement. He slides it into my pussy, once, coating it in the mix of everyones juices. He massages it all over his shaft while I watch. "Is that too much?" He asks.

I look at his tool. "Uh, with something like that, you'll never have too much," I smile. He presses the head against my balloon knot. I gasp, then start taking quick shallow breaths. He's huge! I've had bigger, but not much, and not too often. I grit my teeth as he pushes harder, my body straining against his invasion. With a pop his bulbous head finally penetrates me. I yell for him to stop.

"Are you okay?" He sounds panicky. "Am I hurting you? Do I need to pull out?"

I wipe tears from my eyes, exhaling a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I'm good. You're, uh, you're a healthy young man," I chuckle. "You can't just push that thing in me all at once. I have to get used to it, understand?"

He nods. "Am I hurting you?"

I smile tenderly at him. "Not in a bad way," I wipe another tear. "It feels different, a little uncomfortable, but I really enjoy it."

"You'll let me know if I'm hurting you though?" I see the concern on his face, the fear in his eyes.

"Oh, yeah," I laugh. "Just do what I say for now, okay?"

He nods. I guide him through the rest of my violation. It's painful, but quickly turns into the pleasurable almost-pain that I've learned to love. I take him entirely, my ass swallowing his dick to the base. I nod. He begins to fuck me, slowly, tenderly. He gets about three good strokes in before he loses it. He yells, frustrated, but I grab him, keeping him inside me. He looks confused.

"Hey," I smile, "Remember when I said you would never have too much lube for that thing?" He nods. I shrug, "Well, you just added some more, that's all." I look at the rest of the team, "Ain't that right?" They all agree. I nod at Rudolph. "See, now, fuck my ass with that monster. Ruin me for the rest of them," I give him a wicked grin.

He smiles. His dick is still hard so he gets to work. I grip the sheets as his thick cock stretches me to the limit. My breathing falls in with his thrusts, inhale on the thrust, exhale on the retreat. I yelp, biting my lips against his plundering of my tight ass. Just as I'm about to ask him to slow down he empties his nuts deep into my body. I quiver, a small whimper escaping my lips as he finishes, and pulls out.

12