Joining The Reindeers' Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumps his fist, letting out a huge whoop before high-fiving everyone in the room. I lay there, steadying my breathing. Dasher steps up, pulling me to the edge of the bed until my ass almost hangs off. He grabs my ankles, pushing them towards my head, while his erect cock presses into my gapped sphincter. He goes in much easier than Rudolph, fucking my ruined ass until he's had his fill.

Dancer rolls me on my side, spooning me while his prick invades my brown eye. Prancer takes me from behind, my head resting on my hands. Vixen pins me to the wall for her turn. Comet gets me on all fours, before grabbing my ankles and lifting. After being taken in the wheelbarrow, I'm passed to Cupid. I impale my ravaged hole on his turgid member while he lays on the floor. Donner rolls me onto my shoulders, piledriving me until he paints my colon white. Blitzen makes me grip the top of my dresser, kicking my legs apart before fucking me so hard he drives me up onto my tiptoes.

I collapse as he finishes, spent, exhausted, sore all over. They lay me on the bed. I feel their power coursing though me. Every cell of my body filled to capacity, and beyond. I smile, being a Succubus is the greatest thing in the world. I look out the window. Snow is coming down so thick you can't see five feet in front of you. I watch for a few seconds thinking about what to do. I look back at my reindeer. With a devilish grin I start peeling off the suit. They look at each other, obviously confused.

I burn some of my power. Instantly I feel as fresh, and energized, as I did when I summoned them. I'm snowed in, on Christmas, so what else am I gonna do? Why wouldn't I spend the day in bed, playing with my new presents? They take the hint and claim my body for themselves again. I'm taken singly, in pairs, and in every hole at once. I'm spit roasted, DPed, and made airtight. I'm bent, folded, and twisted like human origami to satisfy their desires. I love every second of it. The reindeer wanted one trip around the world, but I give them at least two more.

By the time the last one pulls out of me, I'm completely wrecked. I can barely keep my eyes open. Vixen pops my jar, keeping me focused enough to activate the enchantment, then nothing.

I wake up about mid-afternoon, alone, naked, tucked in like a baby. Nine plush reindeer sit on the floor next to the bed. I smile, a warm feeling spreading through me at the memories. I bounce out of bed and head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower to wash away the sweat, the jar having cleaned up their fluid power, then soak the last of my sore muscles away in a scalding hot bath.

I throw a robe on before heading to the living room. I look outside. It's still snowing like crazy. My poor beater car is just a white lump in a field of unbroken white ground. I turn around to see a letter fall from the fireplace. I pick it up.

To Megan Claus, it reads.

Confused, I sit on the couch, flipping through channels on the TV. I start to read.

Dearest Daughter,

When you were asked to take care of my reindeer, that wasn't what I had in mind!

I laugh, wondering if this is Samantha's doing, or a subconscious thing I did while asleep. Either way, I don't care. I keep reading.

However, the reindeer seemed to enjoy it, as did you from what I'm hearing through my sources. So, I've decided to make your new, official, PERMANENT, job, Reindeer Handler. I've informed them all that whenever they need special treatment, they are to report straight to you. No matter when, day or night, your legs, holes, or home will be open 24/7 to tend to their needs. Whatever they want, as long as it takes, you won't rest until they're satisfied. Now don't thank me, it's just giving you what you deserve for all you've done.

Now before you dismiss this as an easy job, I want to remind you of one thing. What you did this morning was my main sleigh team. They, however, are not all the reindeer I employ up here, or have you forgotten? Well, just in case you have I've included a handy little list on the other sheet.

I look at the other sheet to see lists of names. List one is called "Sleigh Team" and features the nine I've already slept with. List two is called "Reserve Reindeer" It features ten more names in rhyming pairs like Fearless, Peerless, and Ready, Steady. List three is called "Emergency Only", and features twelve more names like Shadrack, Leroy, Fireball, and Dominick (Donkey). In all about an additional twenty-two reindeer, and maybe a... donkey? There's no way I'm fucking twenty-two, well, thirty-one reindeer at once.

I look at the letter again.

Now, you did promise to "take care of every last one of them" even if you "have to work all day and all night" because you "won't stop until they're all satisfied." Looks like you're going to be busy tonight. I mean you wouldn't want to get fired on your first day, would you? I'd hate to kick you out into the cold for not pulling your weight around here. Ho, Ho, Ho!

It was signed "Dad." There was nothing good on television. I cut the TV off, not even bothering to check any of the streaming services. I shrugged off the robe. I was NOT fucking twenty-two reindeer at once. I walked down the hall. That was insane. No fucking way I would do that! I sat on the edge of the bed. I mean, I loved what I did, but even I had limits. I licked my fingers before gliding them across my Witch's Mark. Nope, not doing that.

I shiver as the power drains out of me again. I close my eyes, my vision tunneling at the expenditure. Ten new reindeer crowd around my bed, grinning lustfully at my naked body. I smile at the delicious assortment of packages stiffening between their legs. I mean, there's just no way to fit that many reindeer into my bedroom at the same time. I couldn't fit that many in my house at once! I take the first one into my mouth. I'll just have to take them on one group at a time. It's the only way.

I mean, after all, it is my job, and I did promise...

12