Jolene Listens Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what?" I asked from the darkness.

Jackie put her hand over her mouth in surprise. Obviously she had not expected me to hear that. My wife was cool though, she just looked at her friend and said "Yes, of course."

With that Jackie started looking uncomfortable and made a quick exit. Was that embarrassment I saw? That would be a first for Jackie. I looked at my wife.

"I guess you have something to tell me." I said.

"Yes I do, but let me give you setup first. The bride's name is Tiffany and her friend Gloria was the one who hosted her party. Gloria and her husband both have high paying jobs and they have a huge house, which is probably why the party was there. In all, I'd say there were about fifteen women there, so it was a pretty good sized group." She started.

"From the start everything had a sexual theme. They had cock-shaped balloons and candy. All the drinks had names like 'Screaming Orgasm' and 'Sex On the Beach'. Some of the women had bought gag gifts for the bride like vibrators and crotchless panties. The liquor flowed and some of the women really started to get hammered, but I tried to stay fairly sober since I thought I might have to drive home; sometimes Jackie overdoes it. It was more uninhibited than I thought it would be, but also pretty harmless. That is, until the male strippers arrived." She said.

"Strippers? Plural?" I asked, my interest now peaked.

"Yes, there was two of them. I would say they were about twenty to twenty-five and pretty cut. One was kind of boyishly cute and the other one was more of the ruggedly handsome type. They moved to the middle of the big living room we were partying in and all the woman formed a big circle around them. They started the music on the boom-box they had brought with them and began their show. I had never seen male strippers before, so I was curious to see what it was like." Jolene continued.

"So did you like it?" I asked.

"Oh, it was fun to see a man strut his stuff for a change, but what surprised me were the other women. You would have thought from their reaction that they'd never seen a good looking half-naked man before. They were clapping, and hooting like you wouldn't believe. And Jackie was the worst of the bunch!" She exclaimed.

"When they finally got down to their boxers they pulled the bride into the middle with them and did the bump and grind with her. She was very nervous and although she let them kiss her, when they tried to feel her up, she bolted. At that point they asked for a couple of volunteers from the audience and Jackie, never one to shrink from a challenge, raised her hand and mine! I pulled my hand down and looked at her like 'what do you think you are doing' and she just yelled 'come on you chicken, I dare you.' Then the other women started chanting 'do it, do it', so I figured, 'what the hell' and went along with Jackie into the center of the room with the strippers."

Now I could feel that familiar tingling in my cock as it started to stir in my pants.

"They brought two chairs out and placed them in the middle facing each other about six to seven feet apart. Then they had me and Jackie sit in the chairs while the men danced around us. At first they just rubbed themselves against us and kissed us. But after a while they started feeling us up through our clothes, starting with our tits but eventually putting their hands between our legs. I was enjoying the attention and as far as I could see, so was Jackie. The rest of the women were cheering and egging us on." My wife said, breathing a little quicker now as she relived the experience.

"Then they removed their boxers, revealing a small thong that barely covered their semi-hard cocks. They both looked like they had nice packages and I could feel my pussy starting to juice up. The cute guy kind of sat down on my lap and started kissing and squeezing my boobs again and before I realized it he had untied the top of my blouse and pulled it down. Remember that I had on my demi bra, so not much was left to the imagination." She said and paused at this point.

"What did you do then?" I asked.

"Well, I was going to pull it back up, but he quickly pushed my bra down and started sucking on one while he pinched the nipple on the other. It felt so good that I just couldn't stop him. I think I even moaned, which just encouraged him further and he actually unclipped my bra and threw it away. My blouse went next which made the rest of the woman yell even louder. When he stood up I decided on some revenge and grabbed his ass with both hands. I pulled his barely covered cock to my face and put my mouth over it. As I breathed heavily on it I felt it twitch. The whole room was chanting "blow job, blow job", but I just let go and pushed him away." Jolene recalled.

I was sporting a full hard-on now, imagining my wife topless and teasing this stripper.

"When I looked up, Jackie was staring at me in surprise with her blouse and bra pushed up exposing her breasts. I guess it was OK for her to play around like that, but not for me. I just stood up and held my hand out to her. This seemed to snap her out of her shock and she pulled he bra and blouse back into place. Taking my hand she shouted in my ear that she couldn't believe I did that. I said, what, you were doing the same thing."

"Jackie shouted back that she didn't put her mouth on the guy's crotch. I told her that was no big thing and started looking for my bra and blouse. I felt strange being the only woman there topless. I couldn't find my bra, so I just put my blouse on without it. At least I was covered."

"We had another drink and I noticed that the group had thinned a bit. Some of the woman must have not liked the direction the party was going because there were now only about ten of us left. Then I noticed one of the strippers was coming towards me. He was still wearing only the thongs and some of the women were grabbing his ass and running their hands over his arms and chest as he walked by them."

"When he got to me he stopped and said he had a favor to ask. He said that usually they do a final 'reveal' dance with the bride where they get completely naked. But there was a problem this time because she was just too shy to do it. He said it's a lot more entertaining if they have a woman dance with them and asked me if I'd be willing to do it. I asked what this 'dance' entailed and he said all that they really required me to do was to dance with them suggestively and remove their thongs when they tell me to. He said that they fondle and kiss the woman too in order to make it hotter, but nothing more than I'd already done. Anything beyond that was completely optional and up to me."

"Jackie was listening to all this too and when I looked at her to see what she thought she had that look in her eye that said 'I dare you'. She must have thought that I wouldn't because she seemed surprised when I agreed. The stripper then asked for my name and I told him it was Jolene. He said that they would start the dance by themselves, but they would call out my name when they were ready."

"It wasn't long before they started their last song and I think all of us knew they were going to get naked now. Soon everybody was chanting 'take it off' and they started acting like they were going to remove their thongs, putting their thumbs under the waistbands and such. Then they stopped and announced that they would like some help with that part and asked if everyone would like that. A couple of the woman tried to push Tiffany forward, but she was having none of that and stayed back. Then the stripper said, Jolene why don't you come up here and show them how it's done. I played it shy and shook my head no, but Jackie, playing along started pushing me forward chanting 'Go Jo'."

"The rest of the woman picked up the chant and I relented, but acted reluctant to go. In actuality I was very excited and my pussy was dripping wet. At first they just danced on either side of me, kissing me and fondling me through my clothes. Then the younger looking one spoke into my ear and told me it was time. I knelt down in front of him, hooked my fingers into the waistband of his thong and slowly pulled it down. I licked my lips provocatively as his half-hard cock came into view and the other women cheered. After I pulled it down to the ground, he stepped out of them and I flung them over my shoulder. Then I turned around and did the same with the second stripper. I stood up and one moved behind me while the other was in front. They pressed up against me griding their hardening cocks into my butt and pussy. The first one spoke to me again and said that I could quit now if I wanted. I answered him by reaching down and grabbing his cock." She exclaimed excitedly.

Now I was really hot too. I just wanted to rip my wife's clothes off and fuck the hell out of her, but I let her finish telling her story.

"They took that as signal to push things, and they started by pulling my blouse off. They both played with my boobs and the one in front sucked on them. Before long they were pulling my jeans down and I stepped out of them. They were all over me now and the first stripper got down on his knees and stuck his face into my crotch. Once his tongue hit my clit I knew I was going to screw them both. At this point I was just gushing all over his face and I think he liked it, but I wanted more, so I pulled him up up, gabbed his dick, and laid down on the floor pulling him along. He started fucking me and it felt so good!"

"It kind of turned into an orgy after that, even though there were only two men. Some of the women were obviously bisexual. For instance, when the stripper was fucking me one of the other women started pulling his cock out of me and sucking on it. Then she would lick me a few times and put it back in for a few strokes. She did this for quite a while before someone else came and stole the stripper from us; then she ate me until I came. Those two strippers had amazing stamina, but eventually they were sucked dry and couldn't get it up anymore. That's when the party kind of petered out." She breathed.

I liked her final pun, but I didn't have time to think about it. I was too busy pulling her clothes off. Once again we had intense sex after my wife finished telling me about one of her adventures.

Afterwards when we were cuddling in bed I thought about recent events. Even though Jolene was telling me everything that was happening to her, and sex with her was still great, I wanted to be more involved. I wanted to be there for some of her sexual exploits and take part myself. I began to realize that the only way would happen was if I arranged some of these events, instead of waiting for something to happen. Vague plans swirled in my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

12