Jolene's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you think about it for one hour, Jolene. You're just a scared, mature pussy," Janice said. She hopped off the couch and left the room. How she wanted to fuck that bitch into submission, to make her scream in despairing ecstasy. She lusted for Jolene's body and her submission. As hard as she could, Janice wished Jolene to make the decision she wanted.

Jolene couldn't think. Before her was an opportunity, but she couldn't do what Janice proposed. It was so extreme, so wrong.

Jolene remembered her college life. One night, she'd seen her roommate pick a fight with another woman. The argument had ended with them scissoring and riding their pussies in bliss....

Jolene felt her pussy becoming wet and her nipples erect. She wasn't a lesbian, but she admired the beauty of the female body. Janice had an outstanding body. Jolene wouldn't deny that.

"Well, Jolene, you said you would do everything to kick this whore out of your son's life. Here's your chance. It might be the best you'll get," she murmured to herself.

The gorgeous red-haired woman went upstairs to Janice's room. The beautiful gold-digger was wearing only a white silk robe that displayed her well formed body. Jolene stared at her for an instant, admiring the formidable opponent. She spoke clearly, letting her resolve be heard. "Fine, I'm in. If I finish you twice, then you're out of our lives." Jolene issued her declaration of hostility and slammed the door.

****

The following day, Jolene was in her bedroom searching her laptop. She wanted to know everything about "sex-fight." She read stories, saw pictures, and watched videos where fit, athletic, well-trained women scissor-locked, performed flexible moves, ground their pussies together, and dominated each other by bringing their defeated foes to screaming climaxes. Jolene was surprised and aroused by the wealth of material and the raw emotion it contained. The pretty red-haired mother had always had a deep hidden curiosity about sex other women.

Taking a break, she lay back on her bed and opened her robe. The blue-eyed vixen needed to calm the tension that built inside her during the past few days. She had gone almost two months without sexual release. Her left hand slowly started playing with her clit. She pushed one, then two fingures inside her pussy, pumping them in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Her other hand started to pinch her excited nipples. Her mind filled with images of Janice: her long legs and muscular abdomen, her breasts--and how it would be when they would have this unusual combat. Jolene felt that all this was wrong, but she couldn't push away her thoughts of Janice.

Soon she reached orgasm, as her wet pussy finally flooded and flexed. The comely redhead moaned in pleasure. She had gone a long time without feeling such a powerful orgasm.

Her eyes closed. She fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Jolene hadn't noticed her bedroom door as it opened a crack. A pair of lustrous black-as-night eyes had watched her intently, filled with lust. Janice had seen everything. When Jolene had begun to masturbate, Janice had done the same, hidden from her opponent's eyes. She admired Jolene's trim body and her bold pussy. Janice was barely able to hold herself back from joining the hot mama in bed, riding her, fucking her, making her scream. It would be so easy!

She didn't know why, but she didn't take advantage of her adversary's weakness. When she heard Jolene's scream of pleasure, she pumped her own pussy furiously, bringing herself off silently and satisfyingly. "Soon, bitch...you'll be mine," she whispered as she quietly closed the door.

****

Days passed and Friday came. Jolene was alone in the house. She didn't see Janice often: the outrageous brunette was always out. But Jolene was prepared. She was in shape and ready to fuck the demented whore. She kept in mind some of the moves and tactics she'd seen in pictures and videos. She was confident. She was dressed in black tights and a sport bra. Now she was merely waiting. If Janice had hoped that the long layoff would make Jolene nervous, that hope would be dashed.

Night came. Jolene got angry. It had been days; what had happened to the challenge? "That fuckin' cowardly slut. She backed down. I knew it; she was just testing me to see how far I would go, dammit."

Jolene stepped out of her clothes and went to her large bathroom to take a shower.

Jolene stood naked in front of the long bathroom mirror. With a bit of pride, she inspected her voluptuous form, exquisitely shaped for her--or any--age. Her full, round breasts stood proudly; her flat stomach and long, well-toned legs gave her the appearance of a hot cougar. She maintained her body by going to the most expensive spas and gyms. She used to hire the most expensive trainers to help her achieve a flawless shape. Many men, old and young, admired her beauty. Only that stupid prick who used to be her husband wasn't interested and left her for a twenty-year-old slut.

Tonight, Jolene felt a little disappointed. Her mind was filled with images of that bitch Janice and her sexy body--a body almost the equal of her own! Her enemy sparked something undefined deep inside her: a hidden urge, a need and a curiosity to match her body against another woman's. She wanted to conquer or to be conquered, to be an alpha bitch if she could be, to control everything and everyone around her. Now, after the big talk and the smoldering gazes, that bitch was backing down.

No matter: Jolene would contact her detective tomorrow and possibly learn new information. Jolene stepped into the huge shower stall under the hot water. She began to relax.

As Jolene was relaxing under the shower, she suddenly felt someone behind her. She turned and saw Janice standing naked just outside the shower door. Jolene, startled by Janice's sudden appearance and stunned by her voluptuous body, admired her rival for a long moment. She felt sexual heat overtaking her and she was temporarily unable to think.

But Jolene quickly recovered, thanks to her rage and protectiveness. In front of her was a woman who wanted to destroy her son.

"What the hell are you doing here, you fuckin' whore?" Jolene yelled. She stepped out of the shower, dripping water, and confronted Janice.

Janice surprised Jolene again by grabbing the unprepared redhead by the shoulders and pushing her back into the shower. The dark-haired beauty shoved the redhead back to the wall. "Now, my sweet cunt, I'll show you why men and women desire me. Why they need me and dream of me! When I'm finished with you, you'll beg for my body to dominate yours." Janice's voice was deep and sensual.

"Fuck you, perverted slut!" Jolene screamed. She used her anger, trying to break free from Janice's strong grip. The pretty red-haired woman got a hand free and slapped Janice in the face, but with no result. She was again crushed hard to the shower wall. Janice seductively pressed her voluptuous body into Jolene's. The two rivals' firm, round breasts crushed tightly against each other.

Janice put her left thigh between Jolene's legs and made contact with her pussy while her erect nipples dug deep into Jolene's soft breasts. A deep moan escaped Jolene's throat. Her eyes glazed with lust as her pleasure rose to incredibly high levels! The red fox's brain was screaming at her to fight back, not to submit! But as she tried to gather herself, Janice grabbed her by the hair. With an insufferable smile, the sexy brunette slut said, "You're seeing it: why men and women desire the pleasures that I offer," and gave Jolene a deep, passionate kiss.

Janice's burning tongue lashed out. The redhead tried in vain to keep her mouth closed as her opponent's tongue entered her. The two mouths sealed together. The two tongues twisted around each other, exploring, exchanging spit as they sucked one another. Jolene's pussy was burning. Her body refused to obey her. She slowly sank into a sea of lust and pleasure.

The black-haired woman suddenly broke the kiss and bit Jolene's lip, hard. She started licking and biting the redhead's neck. Janice slid down to Jolene's breasts, licking the nipples teasingly, then continuing downward, lapping her belly and as she dropped to her knees. Janice grabbed her rival's ass, digging in her nails. She brought Jolene's pelvis closer to her face. She kissed Jolene's cunt. With a lunge, she put her red-hot tongue deep into it. Jolene was in sexual bliss, was ready to collapse to the shower tiles. Wave after wave struck her as Janice explored her most intimate inner passage, conquering it.

"Oh, fuck! Ooh, yes! FUCK!" Jolene screamed and moaned.

Images of Janice as bride--next to her son--made her push back the hypnotizing sexual bliss. With a quick motion, Jolene yanked Janice's hair, pulling her tongue and mouth out of her wet pussy, drawing a scream of pain from the black-haired seductress. Jolene saw confusion and surprise on Janice's face. Wonderful! Jolene pushed her attack; she kicked Janice on the chin, sending her to the shower's tiled floor.

Jolene took a second to catch her breath and push back her arousal, then she straddled Janice. The comely red-haired woman sank her nails deep into Janice's massive breasts. As Janice tried to break free, Jolene slapped her hard in the face and instantly she rammed two fingers into her rival's pussy. Jolene rapidly pumped them in and out, finger-fucking her enemy. "Now I'll show you what kind of pleasure 'I'm' capable of giving 'you,' you useless cunt!"

Janice's body writhed in pleasure. The lusty tramp had begun screaming and moaning. "Uh! No! I can't--uh--believe this--uh--you fucking slut!" The brunette was telling the truth; she was dumbfounded by the determination and power that blue-eyed bitch. Not only could Jolene resist her sexual attack, but she could also fight back, ferociously! Janice understood that her plan to catch Jolene off-guard and quickly finish her had been reckless. "That bitch is destroying me! I must break free," Janice thought.

The black-haired woman flailed desperately (almost randomly!) and managed to push away Jolene. Both women stood to face each other. Jolene had an confident, wicked grin on her face.

Janice spoke, panting. "I'd intended to give you a nice good fuck and let you go. But now you've made me angry. I will enjoy fucking you hard, bitch!"

Before Jolene could raise her hands, Janice punched her hard in the belly. Before the redhead could lose her balance, Janice grabbed her tightly around the neck and pushed her once more against the tiled wall.

The two voluptuous bodies came together again. Jolene's moans were drowned as Janice's tongue invaded her mouth. The women's full breasts and taut bellies mashed together. Jolene had nothing left: she was dizzy and tired; she had no more ideas or strength. The only emotions in her mind were lust and desire; her body wanted and felt it deserved sexual release. The new feelings that had surfaced during this first contact with another woman were unexpected.

And they were uncontrollable for the moment. Her neglected cunt pulsed with need. The redhead made her decision. This first fight was lost; she would allow herself to be fucked and dominated because it was over. She stopped trying to push Janice away and dug her nails deep into her back, causing Jolene to moan from pain and pleasure. Jolene drew Janice closer. Janice saw defeat in her rival's eyes and screamed in victory.

For Janice, the plan had gotten back on track. It had been closer than expected, but this classy bitch couldn't dominate her.

But because it had been so close, when Jolene sunk her nails into Janice's back and drew her close, Janice feared it might be a trap. She was more tired than she'd anticipated and her cunt was burning with desire.

Janice looked deep into Jolene's eyes. She saw surrender and submission. "Yes! Now, you're mine!" the beautiful slut screamed, declaring her victory. She would take what she had wanted from the first time she'd seen that fiery, red-headed vision. Jolene's gorgeous body was at Janice's disposal.

Under the steamy shower, the two voluptuous, glistening bodies became one. Well-trained muscles flexed. Jolene held herself by the shower pipe as she wrapped her long legs around Janice's waist, offering her moist pussy to her opponent. Jolene moaned in ecstasy as Janice's hot cunt locked onto her own. The black-haired amazon's pelvic thrusts came harder and faster, smacking and rubbing the two excited pussies against each other. The women's wet bodies slapped together.

Jolene could feel Janice's hot, hard clitoris sliding into her, giving her unimaginable erotic pleasure. Janice began grinding, clit to clit, her ass thrusting, her tight hips pumping. Pussy juices flowed between the women's locked engaged labia. Janice bit and licked the redhead's nipples. Their moans and cries of pleasure became freer with each powerful thrust.

Janice was in heaven. This was the best fuck she'd had in her entire life. Naturally, she wanted to enjoy it as for as long as possible. To keep from overloading her pussy with ecstasy, she slowed the pace.

Jolene was following every move. Janice remembered that Jolene hadn't cum yet. Janice's victory must be total, so there would be no doubt in her rival's mind. Jolene was practically limp, unable to resist as her body was used like a puppet by her enemy. She was barely holding on. To make sure the red-haired lesbian-in-training would get her climax, Janice decided to change position.

She laid the redhead cougar on the shower floor, then took Jolene's left leg and put it on her shoulder. As the water fell down her back, Janice slammed her wet, hot pussy into Jolene's steamy, juicy cunt. Groaning with pleasure and lust, Janice began rolling her hips and thrusting her pelvis, fucking Jolene at a furious pace. Her clit ground against the redhead's clit. The MILF's yelps and squeals of pleasure grew louder as they fucked mercilessly. Janice and Jolene's massive tits rocked back and forth. Janice reached down and filled her hands with Jolene's full breasts, squeezing, twisting the erect nipples.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, oh my god! Fuck!" Jolene cried. Her head whipped left and right. Her senses were overwhelmed as she broke all the barriers of pleasure. She was ready to submit totally; her cunt wouldn't wait any longer. Janice's pumping motions went faster and faster. Her face wore a savage grin of pure pleasure.

Jolene climaxed. "Uh! I'm cumming!" the redhead screamed as she ejaculated into Janice's swelling pussy. Janice felt Jolene's muscles relaxing beneath her. The black-haired bitch thrust her pelvis more, making sure that her rival was satisfied. After a few moments, she came hard against her defeated opponent's pussy, mixing her cum with Jolene's. Janice collapsed onto her defeated rival, their hearts beating fast.

With effort, Janice stood, exhausted. She looked down at Jolene's naked body and smiled victoriously at her defeated, still-moaning opponent. "I won bitch. I've fucked you and dominated you. You're nothing to me, just a mommy slut that I'll use for my pleasure. You'd better quit now. You're not my equal, just a rich slut. Soon, all you have will be mine," she said. Swinging her hips, the gorgeous fortune-hunter walked out of the bathroom. Jolene watched her go through narrowed eyes, too tired to talk. She was defeated, fucked and dominated.

****

On Saturday morning, Jolene tried to get out of bed. She was so exhausted from last night's events that she could barely move. She had lost the first conflict and was angry. She had been caught by surprise by the slut's unexpected attack. Her moves were so quick; her limbs and extremities were so flexible and sensual that her body couldn't resist. Jolene played back the night's events: how she felt when her body made contact for the first time with a girl; how their massive tits and pointed nipples had felt pressed together; how their wet bodies had joyfully embraced; how their tongues had played; how their twats had scissored together, making pleasure that she hadn't imagined in her most erotic wild dreams. Janice was a slut, but a beautiful and talented one. Her voluptuous body and her unrestrained sexuality made Jolene jealous.

Jolene knew she must push back her fear of total defeat and unlock her inner slut. She had a body equal to her rival's, but she was holding back. She was inexperienced; that was a disadvantage. She needed to become like Janice to beat her at her own game. Otherwise, Janice would have her way with Jolene again and that was unacceptable.

Gritting her teeth, she managed to get up and leave her bedroom.

The house seemed empty. After taking a quick shower (with the bathroom door open in case Janice had another surprise) the gorgeous redhead dressed in sport tights and an athletic bra and went to her gym to clear her mind devise a plan.

Jolene's eyes roamed the bodies of the other women at the gym without Jolene meaning to. She stared at their firm bodies, toned legs, curved asses, and round breasts and felt her pussy pulsing with desire. Jolene couldn't concentrate; her body dictated her every move. She worked herself into such a state that she decided to go back in her house and fuck the evil bitch.

(Deep inside her mind, she wanted to feel Janice's body once more.)

The frustrated beauty opened the door of her house and saw Janice sitting in the long black leather couch in the living room. Janice was just wearing her robe. At the moment, she was relaxing and talking into her cell phone. She hadn't even heard the door open! "That bitch thinks that she already owns my house. I'll show her who's Boss here," Jolene thought.

Silently, the strong red-haired woman stepped out of her clothes. She approached Janice from behind. As the pretty black-haired slut hung up her phone, she turned and saw Jolene. "Oh, fuck!" she had time to say.

****

Janice had awakened earlier Saturday morning full of energy. Last night's events made her pussy wet immediately. She needed a good fuck and she would get it when she surprised the bitch once more. She remembered how last night she had dominated and defeated Jolene by riding the MILF's cunt. Janice was sure it had been best fuck she had ever had.

The lovely gold-digging cougar was confident that she could fuck Jolene once more--probably without a fight. Jolene had liked the previous night's activities; Janice had seen that in her blue eyes and beautiful face.

This morning, the only thing Janice wanted was to buy expensive jewelry and clothes. She had money and she would have more soon. She dressed and left the house. She returned an hour and a half later, had a shower, and put on her red silk robe. She'd sat sat in the couch and her cell had rung. It was Mike, asking how things were going. He planned to be back on Monday afternoon. Then he would help with preparations for the marriage next month.

Janice assured him that everything was in order and that with his mother were really close-by, they were growing to understand each other better. After the call had ended, Janice had thought she heard someone. She had turned and her eyes had widened as she saw Jolene naked, screaming like a banshee, leaping for her.

****

The two rivals crashed into the long leather couch and slid to the carpet, pulling hair, clawing, and biting. Jolene ripped her rival's robe. Janice shook off her confusion and start pulling hair. Jolene managed to climb on top of Janice and hold her. The blue-eyed vixen kissed Janice deeply, hard. Janice thrashed. The redhead put her hand on Janice's left nipple and twisted, making her rival scream in pain. Quickly, the scream faded as Jolene French-kissed her enemy. Slowly, she began sliding her pelvis between Janice's legs, trying to rock her pussy against the black-haired woman's. Janice pulled Jolene's long red hair as hard as she could. Screaming in pain, Jolene lost her advantage.