Jolene's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice rolled her over. The haughty redhead tried to fight back, but her rival was gaining complete control of the fight. Janice slapped the redhead hard. "You fuckin' bitch! You thought that you could win by using my tactics? Lie back down and enjoy a nice good fuck." Janice panted as she spoke. She mounted the red-haired bitch and rolled her hips, drilling Jolene's pussy with her cunt. Janice's powerful hips thrust--slowly at first, then faster and faster. At the same time, she squeezed the redhead's breasts.

"Oh! Fuck! No-no-no-no-no-no!" Jolene moaned as once again she was fucked hard. Her pussy was swelling with arousal. Her vision was blurring as the need to cum became desperate.

But she couldn't lose this fight. She looked up and saw Janice's black-as-night eyes, her triumphant face, and her voluptuous body, riding her mercilessly. She had to do something but she couldn't think!

A move came to her mind: a last chance. As her body was buffeted by intense thrusts, she put her hand behind Janice's waist and slid her long, delicate finger into Janice's ass. Janice froze in mid-motion; her eyes widened in shock and unbearable sensation. "Oh! My God! You--uh!" Summoning her self-control, Jolene pushed back her impending orgasm and thrust back with her hips. Janice collapsed as Jolene rolled her over and placed the brunette's right leg on her shoulder. Locking her pelvis with her rival's, she took control of the fight. She began to thrust her pelvis hard, riding her moaning opponent.

Janice couldn't believe what had just happened. That beautiful bitch! It must have been an accident that she'd found Janice's sensitive spots! Janice tried to fight back, but she was already at the point of no return. "No! It can't be--I'm a better woman--you're nothing, bitch!" But one look at the sex-crazed face and piercing blue eyes of the redhead, the evil grin on her beautiful face....Janice understood that she couldn't do anything but moan uncontrollably. She saw Jolene's muscles flexing; her breasts bouncing up and down; her tight belly quivering, and finally--where their two bodies met in a carnal embrace--her own cunt surrendering. "Uh, oh, fuck!" she screamed. She couldn't fight any more.

Jolene was riding, grinding, fucking her enemy with a vengeance. "Now you'll see who's the real bitch here, you stupid cunt; you'll see who's the real dominatrix." The thrusts became quicker and quicker. Jolene transformed into a relentless sex machine.

"I...I...can't--I surrender--uh!" Janice screamed as she sprayed her opponent's pussy with her tangy fluid. The redhead cougar didn't stop. She wanted to punish the bitch for what she had done to her. Jolene kept French-kissing the gorgeous tramp, drawing moans from her impressive chest.

Janice came and came. Jolene's thrusts brought her one orgasm after another. Even her tongue was dominated, pushed back and sucked by the MILF who'd beaten her. With a scream, Jolene declared her victory. She came hard against the defeated cunt. "Yes! Victory!" she cried, collapsing on top of the routed brunette beauty. Both women panting, their bodies glistening from sweat, lay still for a while.

Jolene surprised herself by standing, turning, and placing her gorgeous ass in Janice's beautiful face. She dug deep into her rival's cunt, licking it, shoving her tongue deep, exploring, playing, draining. Janice was surprised when she felt what Jolene was doing, but she obliged, licking the victorious cunt in return. The two hot women stayed in 69-position for a long time.

Jolene was exhausted. She got up and looked at Janice, who was asleep on the carpet. "I fucked you good, bitch. Now we'll fight on equal terms. You woke the sleeping bitch inside me, now you'll submit to her, one way or another!" she whispered. She left the room quietly.

Janice opened her eyes. She had heard everything. Her superiority was gone and that made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

But so deep inside her mind that she could barely recognize it, she knew that she had enjoyed getting fucked by an equal bitch. She was extremely impressed.

The rest of the day was spent without incident; the two rivals were resting: spent but aroused from their previous encounters. When later that night they accidentally saw one another, they tensed, expecting an attack.

As the night passed, Jolene was sleepless. She was burning with lust. She played many times with her clit, hoping to quench the fire that burned inside her. She climaxed fantasizing about Janice. The beautiful middle-aged redhead couldn't get Janice out of her mind. Jolene had no fear anymore; she was confident that once more she could out-fuck her hated rival. Jolene admitted to herself that the wild brunette tramp had changed her. To win, Jolene had unleashed her inner slut and the weird thing was that she had liked it. The blue-eyed beauty enjoyed the feel of another woman's body--the breast-to-breast contact, the lusty gazes and heavy breathing--but the thing that excited her was the cunt fight. The knowledge that she could fuck, dominate, make the other bitch submit and scream beneath her, begging for a hard fuck was exhilarating. The sensible red-haired woman felt ashamed of these thoughts. Her objective was to beat Janice at her own perverted game and kick her out of the house and out of their lives.

With these thoughts, finally, sleep took her.

****

On Sunday morning, Jolene was drinking coffee when Janice came into the kitchen. The women exchanged cold stares but no words for several suspenseful seconds.

"Janice! It's time to end this. The time Mike returns is 8:00 in the evening. I'll wait for you in my bedroom. The bed is large enough for us no matter how rough we are. You'll be fucked hard there and you will get the hell out, you filthy whore," Jolene said with a small smile.

"You wish, cow. You think that because you won last night you're equal to me? Please. Now that I'm thinking of it, yes! Your bedroom is the best place to fuck you and make you scream like the bitch in heat you are. Admit it; you want me to fuck you, to dominate you, to feel my pussy devouring yours. I'm in, bitch! Soon Mike, this house, your businesses, even you will be mine to do with as I please." Janice spoke with a wicked grin on her face, but she wasn't so sure. Jolene had changed. The sexy red-haired lady had become a true rival to her. But Jolene was still at a disadvantage. She had a lot of things to learn. Janice would teach them to her by fucking her hard.

****

In the late afternoon, the women stood facing one another. Unbelted silk robes were draped over their shoulders, hanging open. Their faces were calm, but their gorgeous bodies looked tense, ready to explode. Their eyes were locked on each other's bodies, appreciating the firm, plump breasts; the sexy, sculpted bellies; the sleek thighs and long, strong legs; the wet, hot pussies. The adversaries were ready to fuck one another. They stepped out of their robes and approached each other warily. The first move would be a fierce attack.

Both comely cougars grabbed each other by the hair and kissed deeply, tongues starting their own fight for domination as their breasts crushed together, hard nipples digging deeply into each other's gorgeous breasts. Jolene realized that Janice was pushing her slowly back, toward the king-sized bed. The strong redhead quickly put her hands around Janice's waist and squeezed her hard, forcing the dark-haired woman to break the kiss and scream in pain.

Now Jolene was forcing Janice backward. Janice grabbed her opponent by the neck and pushed her, then dealt her a stinging slap. She pressed her attack by head-locking her opponent. "Ow, you bitch!" Jolene yelled.

"Oh, I'm sorry; am I hurting you?" Janice said mockingly.

Jolene managed to break free by elbowing Janice's abdomen. Both women separated. The dark-haired amazon clutched her stomach. Jolene clutched her neck.

With a very quick move, Jolene pushed Janice, making her trip and fall to the floor. Immediately, Jolene dove on top and locked her mouth hungrily to Janice's. The two curvy ladies kissed viciously, tongues lashing, battling for dominance. They moaned deeply as their sensual hunger grew. Janice was already feeling sensations that would lead to an orgasm. Knowing that she had to change the situation fast, she pushed Jolene, then gave her a knee, hard in the belly. The redhead pulled back, grunting in pain. Janice sprang up, saliva dripping from her mouth.

She wasn't fast enough for an effective attack; Jolene had already recovered.

"You fuckin' cow, stop fighting and let me fuck you! I'll be gentle, I promise. I will fuck your son and then you--oh my--that would be so arousing!" Janice said, beaming.

"That's it; you're done. Let's see if you'll be so tough when you're on your back, crying from orgasm after orgasm, begging for mercy!" Jolene screamed, her face reddened with fury. Just the idea that this cock-sucking slut was close to becoming her son's wife--Jolene charged!

Janice was caught by surprise by the intensity of Jolene's rage. The sleazy brunette didn't react in time. Jolene leaped onto her and dragged them both to the giant bed.

The sweating, panting women rolled back and forth on the bed, struggling for the dominant position. Their voluptuous bodies rubbed sensuously; their long legs twined; their muscles flexed. Jolene scrambled on top and tried to slide her pelvis between Janice's legs, but the raven-haired cougar kept her long legs closed tightly. Each woman used her hands to try to break the stalemate: tits squeezed hard, hard nipples twisted. Both competitors tried gain the advantage. The two female bodies were slick with sweat and dripping saliva from licks and violent kisses. Janice strained and took the top position. She labored to grind her hot cunt into her rival's, but she lost her hold.

The frustrated women broke their contact and got up from the bed, looking each other straight in the eyes. They understood that this last fight--where everything was at stake--would be the fiercest.

"You bitch! I almost had you, cow. What's the matter: afraid to be fucked by a superior and more beautiful woman?" Jolene asked.

"Sure, slut, dream on! You backed down, you fuckin' cunt!" Janice replied. She sat at the head of the large bed and spread her long legs far apart, exposing her well-groomed pussy. With a grin on her face, she said, "Come on, bitch; no more playing around. Face me, woman to woman, cunt to cunt and let's see who is really afraid."

Jolene suspected a trap. After a delay, she said, "Me? Afraid? Please, don't make me laugh with your stupid jokes." Jolene sat on the bed across from her rival. She opened her own long legs, exposing her wet cunt, framed with its short, soft red hair.

Slowly, both women approached. They scissor-locked, throwing back their heads back and moaning. Pussy-to-pussy, Janice locked with Jolene. The two wet twats met and kissed. Janice began to pump hard. Jolene matched her rival's move and thrust back.

Both women began pumping, grinding, fucking, hard and fast, kissing, calling each other filthy names--but nobody was retreating. They attacked each other with all their strength, with all of their erotic energy. Both held tight as the sexual battle raged. The gorgeous, mature women rode each other as deep and hard as they could. They continued grinding, their bodies writhing. They wrapped their arms around each other and seized each other's asses. The beautiful combatants screamed in rage and lust as their clits fused. Neither was giving any thought to defense: both barely controlled their growing arousal.

Jolene felt it first. She couldn't resist the urge for release. The barriers were almost broken; she slowly lost ground as her exhaustion became clear. Janice was tired too, but seeing the first signs of defeat on her rival's face, she intensified her thrusts. The raven-haired skank tried to drive herself as deep into Jolene's cunt as she could, devouring Jolene's resistance. "Yes! Uh! Give in bitch; you're mine now!" Janice screamed in a panting voice.

"N-never...uh!" Jolene responded defiantly. She put her hand behind Janice's back and fingered her ass. The dark-haired gold-digger slowed her thrusts and moaned, "Uh, you--uh--bitch!"

Jolene got back the lost momentum. Pushing back her impending orgasm, she lifted her torso and begun humping and thrusting furiously. Janice was barely holding onto her senses. Her experience helped her overcome the sexual attack, but how much more could she stand? She subsided and wavered, seeing Jolene fucking her with new determination.

Their bodies soaked with sweat, each vixen gave the other the last bit of her sexual power and determination. Janice was close to a total defeat; she was barely staying on top of the mattress! In a desperate move, she mauled Jolene's breasts.

Then something happened that stunned both women. Jolene's left breast started to pop out drops of milk!

"Uh, fuck!" the redheaded screamed as her attack stopped. She was frozen, eyes glazed from arousal. Apparently Janice had found her opponent's weakness! She pushed her advantage, attacking Jolene's massive breast viciously. She managed to keep her arousal in check as a unique opportunity for victory appeared. She increased her bucking, lunging, cunt-to-cunt thrusts.

Jolene tried to fight back, but the sensation of her breast dribbling milk was so arousing that it fogged her mind. She hadn't produced milk since she'd weaned Mike; the only explanation for this amazing phenomenon was the emotional and physical stimulation she'd found with Janice!

Desperate, she tried to break free of the scissor lock, but Janice held her. The black-haired cougar clamped her arms around Jolene's waist and pulled her. Janice's lips closed around Jolene's left nipple. The red-haired woman screamed in pleasure and despair as Janice held her tight and began drinking from her tit with great gulps. The redhead tried to push away her attacker, with no result. Jolene was exhausted and astounded. She couldn't resist; her cunt was controlling her mind. Janice shoved Jolene back onto the mattress and climbed on top of her.

Janice pulled Jolene's left leg to her shoulder, positioned herself, and slowly ground her pussy against Jolene's. Janice sucked from one of Jolene's tits, then the other, filling her mouth with her enemy's milk. For Jolene, the sensations were unbearable.

"No--uh--stop!" the redhead screamed as Janice feasted. The blue-eyed woman's screams soon were drowned as Janice kissed her with a mouthful of her own milk.

Janice needed release too. It was time to make her final attack. She mounted her defenseless enemy, locked her cunt with Jolene's, and thrust, first slowly, then faster and more intensely. The bed rocked back and forth, creaking. Jolene's body bounced up and down as Janice rode her victoriously, taming her. Through glazed eyes, Jolene stared up at Janice. She saw the other woman's shining eyes, her glistening body, her bouncing tits. Jolene's back arched as her pussy throbbed and spasmed, spurred by her enemy's. She screamed in ecstasy. "I...surr--oh, uh--fuck!" The words were confused in her mind. Her body convulsed as her defeated pussy squirted hard into Janice's victorious cunt.

Janice heard her enemy moan and scream and she fucked the redhead even harder, grinding and humping furiously. Her rival's body was at her mercy. This bitch who'd thought she could defeat her in a sex fight; who'd threatened her with exposure and challenged her; was lying flat on her bed, muscles limp, breasts swelling, pussy streaming wetness.

With a powerful thrust, Janice came hard against Jolene's defeated pelvis. Her back arched in pleasure. She reached down and looked at Jolene's beautiful face. "You've been fucked. You're my bitch now. I own you, your son, this house, your businesses: everything!"

Jolene closed her eyes as Janice French-kissed her.

A few hours later, Janice woke next to Jolene. The smell of sex was everywhere. Both bodies were pungent and sticky from dried sweat and cum. Janice traced a finger along Jolene's naked body, exploring. After all, for the first time, she had mixed feelings. The formidable brunette felt something undefined for the woman next to her: a beautiful woman of her own age who had dared to compete against her on her terms and had almost succeeded. Jolene had been fucked, but Janice recognized her as...equal or damn near. The victorious woman felt something that she'd forgotten for a long time.

Love!

With these confused emotions, she left the bedroom.

****

In the days that followed, both women kept hidden their feelings for one another. Neither looked the other in the eyes. They exchanged only trivial conversation. Jolene had to admit that--in spite of her disapproval--the raven-haired cougar had introduced her to sexual pleasures that she hadn't even dreamed. She'd transformed her sexuality and broken the barriers that had followed her divorce. Janice made her feel more feminine, more sexy, than she'd ever felt. Confusion ruled Jolene's mind and spirit. She didn't know how the future would unfold for herself and her son.

****

A month later, over 300 guests arrived at a luxurius ceremony for Mike's marriage: high society from all over the world. Jolene stood near her anxious son, waiting for the bride, smiling at their guests. Something was wrong. Jolene could feel it. The minutes passed and became an hour and a half the bride was nowhere to be found. They searched the grounds of the estate with no result.

Two hours later, Mike's phone rang. It was Janice, explaining that she had changed her mind. She wasn't ready. She apologized to Mike many times. After wishing him well, the beautiful brunette told him not to search for her. Mike almost fainted. (He might have if his friends hadn't been there to catch him!) Jolene didn't know whether to scream in joy or be sad. Her son was free of a woman who she didn't love him...but Jolene felt...incomplete? Would the dark-haired bitch never return?

****

Four months later, Jolene felt empty.

Her son was with an old sweetheart and had forgotten Janice.

Jolene hadn't. She was alone in her practically empty house. She had lost interest in most things. The business and fortune were in her son's hands, but that didn't explain her feelings.

A messenger knocked at Jolene's door, interrupting her moping. She gave Jolene a small folder with her name on it.

The gorgeous red-haired woman took it and opened it. There was a picture of a small, exotic house near a sandy beach. All around, there were palm trees. Curious, Jolene turned over the photo and saw something written in small letters. It was an address and a brief personal message: "Come find me! Love, Janice!"

Jolene was stunned, elated, insulted! So many questions--so many feelings of hate and lust and hope--for an entire week, she kept the photo, simply looking at it.

Something sparkled inside her. Jolene had a void that was waiting to be filled. She made her decision. She told her son and her friends that she needed a long vacation.

Her newlywed son and daughter-in-law escorted her to the airport. When Jolene boarded the plane, she knew that she was traveling into the unknown.

****

In three days, she was walking barefoot on golden sand. The beautiful redhead was close to the house in the picture.

The door of the small house opened and a figure was running toward her. She was wearing only a swimsuit. It was Janice, skin bronzed from the tropical sun, her body more voluptous and fit than Jolene remembered. Janice stopped less than an arm's length from Jolene.

"You finally came, bitch? Why did you make me wait on you for so long?"

Before Jolene could respond, she felt her lips opening and Janice's hot, sweet tongue playing with hers. They sat on the sandy shore, kissing passionately for a long time.