All Comments on 'Jon and Chris' Trip to the Cabin Pt. 03'

by Xan_44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Excellent

I hope they decide to be a gay couple.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NICE

Please give us more chapters. 5 Stars.

Leo971Leo971almost 8 years ago
Friends with bennies!

Nice job! Loved it! The painting of the whole picture was done nicely and too the point. I'm waiting for an editor of my own story but mine for some reason I could not get away from trying to explain everything up to the point of the good stuff. You did it all effortlessly and getting to the point not seeming me to wandering about anything. Except I want to now know about the next 2 days and when the wife's show up where things will go. I'm bi myself so looking forward to the girls to join in and then press the boys into sex. Thinking that they are making them do something for the first time but oh so little do they know! Keep writing good stuff thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Could use another chapter. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realistic

The way it's written and that it's sounds like a real story makes it so hot. I get hard every time I read it. I'm suprised there aren't more comments this is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stunning!!!

Somehow or other I've missed out so far on finding a wonderful fuck buddy but I'm still looking. If I'd been either of these two guys I wouldn't have stopped from kissing and fully making out. They missed a trick there but perhaps there's more to come. Just love it and I came, came, came. Lovely sticky, great tasting cum everywhere...just beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous