Jon Barlow Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, you taste good. You must eat a lot of fruit."

"How can you tell?"

"Your cum taste sweet. That usually means you eat a lot of fruit or sweets."

I never knew that. It is amazing what you learn from women. The little details they pick up on that men usually miss are astounding.

Before I could recover from the mind blowing orgasm I just had, Jenna crawled into my lap. She kissed me deeply. I could taste the remnants of my cum on her tongue as it worked its way around mine. We parted lips and she smiled at me.

"How was that for a first blow job?"

"It was wonderful. Mind blowing. I can't believe you did that."

"I can't believe you kissed me afterwards. Most guys won't kiss a girl after she has sucked his dick. They think it's gross." She had a frown on her face. Apparently she had some guys treat her badly.

"Aaron would never kiss me af... Sorry Paul, I didn't mean to bring him up."

I tried not to let it get to me when she mentioned Aaron. It was tough though. The depressed feelings were making their way back to my mind. I had forgotten the day's earlier heartbreak. I looked down at her siting in my lap. I guess she realized she had made a mistake and threw her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her. I could have held her like that for an eternity. I felt the depression of before melt away. I lifted my head to meet her eyes and kissed her. She was so beautiful and loving. I think that was the moment I made the decision not to morn over my loss anymore and to move forward.

I lifted her up in my arms never breaking the kiss. She let out a little whelp of surprise that was muffled by the kiss. I placed her on the bed only breaking the kiss with her lips to kiss my way down to her breast. I licked and sucked on her right nipple. The sensation caused her to gasp with pleasure. Her hands went to the back of my head and held it gently. I was going to give her the best orgasm of her life.

She didn't know it but, I was an expert at cunnilingus. Lexi used to swear that I was the greatest ever born. Makes me wonder why she left me.

I left her breast and made my way down her slim waist to her jeans. I made quick work of her button and zipper. She wore these skin tight jeans that you literally had to peel them off of her. She lifted her hips to give me some help as I slipped the obstructive material off of her. I got them to her ankles and with a final jerk they came free of her legs. I tossed them behind me and turned my attention to prize I was after.

She didn't have any panties on. Hmmm, very curious. I didn't waste any time. I lifted her right leg and kissed her feet. She giggled and twitched a little. She was ticklish and I loved making her squirm. I sucked on her toes and swirled my tongue around each one. Her giggles turned to moans of pleasure. What girl doesn't like having her toes sucked. I guarantee you they love it.

She was still squirming as I made my way up her leg and to her upper thigh. The thing that gets most women off is the buildup. The anticipation gets them worked up. I kissed the inside of her thigh, slowly making my way towards her pussy. Jenna's hands went to the back of my head. She kept trying to drive me where she wanted. I resisted and kissed all around her mound. She started to moan with frustration. I figured now was the time to show her how good I was at eating a girl out. I slowly made my way to her entrance and licked from bottom to top. Jenna let out a sigh of relief. I was finally where she wanted me.

I had learned a trick with Lexie. She said it was the best move she had ever felt. I started at the top of Jenna's mound. I puckered my lips and sucked her clit into my mouth. Keeping the suction, I lowered my mouth down across her lips and down to her puckered ass. I stuck my tongue out and gave her anus a little lick. Jenna almost jumped off the bed when I did that. The sound that came out of her mouth was almost inhuman. I had to put my hands on her hips to keep her still. On my way back up I kept the suction and sucked in her lips. Jenna moaned deep and low. She was really getting worked up and I figured one more lick of her clit would send her over the edge. She was breathing hard, literally gasping for air. As I made my way back up to the top of her lips I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked her hard. Her hips bounced off the bed and I almost lost control of her. Her juices were flowing and she almost threw me off of her. A guttural moan came out of her open mouth and her legs clamped down around my head. She was obviously cumming and cumming hard.

Jenna's legs finally parted enough and let me breathe while her fingers were still clutching to my head. She was finally calmed down though she was still breathing heavily. Her hands left my head and covered her face and wiped the sweat from her brow. She kept whispering "Oh God, Oh God." She looked down at me with a satisfied smile on her face.

"I can't believe you did that. That was amazing."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Enjoy it, that has to be one of the biggest orgasm of my life. How the hell did you learn how to do that?"

"Practice, lots and lots of practice."

"Practice makes perfect. Come here I want another orgasm."

She didn't have to tell me twice. Jenna scooted up the bed and laid flat on her back, while I crawled up level with her. She spread her legs and I made my way in between them. I gently laid my weight on top of her. I supported most of my weight with my elbows and lent down to kiss her. Her arms went around me and she pulled me to her. I wrapped my arms around underneath her. We kissed deeply and enjoyed the feel of each other's skin and warmth. I was preoccupied, so Jenna squeezed one of her hands in between us and grasped my rigid cock. She maneuvered me into position and I pushed forward. She was tighter than I expected which was a pleasant surprise. I could feel my cock spread open the walls of her pussy. She was soaking wet from the oral I had just given her. We both gasped as I entered her. She stared directly into my eyes and smiled.

"Finally, you are inside me. I have waited for this for a long time."

I could tell she was being genuine and sincere. She had been waiting for this and so had I. Something we both wanted finally happened and we could not have been happier. I began to rock my hips slowly grinding the top of my cock on her clit. Jenna spread her legs wider and wrapped them around mine. I hooked my arms under her shoulders and held her to me. One of her arms wrapped around my upper back while the other grabbed my ass. I bent my knees slightly to get better leverage so I could go deeper and with a better rhythm.

I began to pull back and push back in at a steady pace. On the in strokes I was still grinding my cock on her clit. She was quickly building to another orgasm. Since she had sucked me off earlier, I wasn't even close to cumming. She seemed to be building quickly. Her breathing began to get heavier and deeper. Her lungs were straining to keep up with our efforts of making love. Higher and higher the moans escaping her lips kept going. The ridges on my cock were perfect for giving her the right stimulation on her clit.

"Mmmgh, God you feel amazing . I'm getting close, Paul. So close."

She was gripping me tighter and I was starting to feel the familiar tingle of an orgasm. The walls of her pussy were massaging my cock to what was going to be a huge orgasm for me. We kissed, and while our tongues wrestled with each other I increased the speed of my thrust. They became stronger and faster. Jenna's moans became louder and with more frequency. She was on the verge and needed only a small push to get her over the edge. I broke the kiss and lowered my head, capturing one of her little pink nipples in my mouth. It was enough to send her falling over the edge of the abyss. She let go of one loud moan from the pleasure. Her hand on my ass pulled me in hard. The walls of her pussy began to ripple causing my orgasm to trigger.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Just let it go inside me."

She managed to say through the fog of her orgasm. It was enough to cause me to unleash a torrent of cum inside Jenna. It was something that Lexie had never let me do. I always had to pull out or wear a condom. Feeling my cum shoot deep into Jenna's body was the most amazing feeling I had ever had. I can't tell you how wonderful it felt. I felt closer to her at that moment than I had ever felt to Lexie. I was falling in love with her. I just couldn't help myself.

We calmed down from the erotic high we were on, and expressed how amazing each other was. I kissed her deeply and then broke the kiss to just look at her. She had that glow women get when they have really satisfying sex. She started to giggle and smile at me.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing."

"Nothing huh?"

I began to tickle her, to try and get the truth out of her. She squirmed and laughed, trying to fight me off. She finally relented and spoke up.

"Ok, ok. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. I heard you were good in bed but that was just amazing."

"Who told you I was good in bed?"

Jenna looked at me with a sheepish grin. She probably didn't want to answer. It was ok, I already knew who had told her. It was kind of ironic that she would tell Jenna I was great in bed but then cheat on me with my best friend, who had a reputation of being a little selfish in bed. I had warned Jenna about that when they first started going out, but she had to find out the hard way. I felt bad for her when he cheated on her, and forced him to tell her about it. They broke up after that and I guess Aaron held it against me. His grudge led him to convincing my ex Lexie to cheat on me with him. I knew Aaron could be charming but I didn't know he could be so hateful. Enough about them. This was our time now. Jenna and I were going to start a new life together, or at least that is what I was hoping for. I had this problem with falling for someone quickly and it had led to more than one heartbreak. Lexie was just the latest in line of women who had broken my heart. She was also the longest relationship I had ever been in. Her breaking my heart hurt more than all the others combined and it was going to take a while before I was over it.

With a little patience and love from Jenna, I was convinced I could begin to heal quicker. She had already made me feel better and even gave me hope for the future. I really was falling for her. I just couldn't help falling in love. One of my biggest flaws. I rolled off of her and on to my side facing her. My soft cock made a slight pop as it pulled free of her pussy. A worried look came across her face as though she was scared I was mad about something. I smiled at her to reassure her I wasn't mad.

"It's ok, Jenna, I understand."

I pulled her too me and kissed her. It wasn't long before I was hard again. Jenna felt my rigid cock poke her in the stomach. She looked down with.

"Again? Wow you have some stamina!"

"Actually, this is all you. You are beautiful, sexy, and I still can't believe we just had sex. It was so amazing. How could I not be hard again with you lying next to me?"

She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She had this wild look in her eyes that kind of scared and excited me.

"I am going to ride you all night long. Get ready to call in sick to work tomorrow."

Jenna rose up and grasped my cock. She put the head at the entrance to her cunt that was seeping with our fluids. She lowered herself down slowly as my cock split her lips once again. She was so wet that my cock easily slid into her. The pressure on my cock when she hit bottom was unreal. I could not believe how good it felt to back inside her.

"Holy fuck you feel good inside me. I gotta tell you Paul, it has been a few months for me and I am not even close to being satisfied."

Jenna rose up until only the very tip of my cock was in her and then plunged down hard. We both moaned aloud from the sensation. I reached up and massaged her breast and nipples while she kept on pistonning her pussy up and down my cock. She kept going until she climaxed hard on my cock and collapsed down on me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me. She was gasping for air from the effort and the magnitude of her cum. I let her recover for a minute and then I began to thrust up into her. She was surprised by my move but happy. I was determined to satisfy this need of hers and for this to be the best night of her life.

"Oh god that feels amazing. Your cock is grinding hard on my clit. It feels so perfect."

I kept the pace slow and agonizing just to drive her crazy with desire. When she grunted with frustration, I smiled and gave her the satisfaction she was looking for. I quickened my pace and really rammed into her hard. She let out a loud grunt every time I thrust upward. She began to thrust back at me and we soon worked into a rhythm. We were both gasping and grunting and thrusting. My cock was ready to explode inside her. She quickly realized I was on the verge and forced a breathless smile.

"Cum for me, Paul. Cum inside me. Give me all you have."

I couldn't hold back anymore and thrust hard into her and let loose. My cock exploded into her. She shook hard on top of me. The walls of her pussy were milking me for all I was worth extracting all the cum I had left in me. I was exhausted. It was going to take a little longer to recover from that round than the first one.

Jenna was coming down from her high. I was still holding her but just barely. I had lost all my strength. She lifted up and smiled at me. She had that glow again. Total satisfaction.

"I can't believe how good that was. You are wonderful. This has got to be the best night of my life."

She collapsed back down on top of me. She was just as exhausted as I was, but hey, mission accomplished.

We drifted off to sleep that way, me holding her. We woke up a few times during the night and couldn't keep our hands off each other. Sometimes it was frantic fast hard sex as if it was the last time we would ever see each other. Other times it was slow and sensual. I called in sick the next day. My boss was understanding. I told him all about Lexie and Aaron. I neglected to tell him about Jenna. No need to let him in on my new relationship yet. It was sudden and probably ill advised, but I wouldn't expect people to understand what happened that night. We were a little reluctant to tell anyone until we thought enough time had passed. We didn't want anyone thinking we had jumped into a relationship reclessly so soon.

After a few months we thought enough time had passed to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. Some were extremely happy, others not so much. Namely two people were not pleased with our being together. Lexie wasn't happy at all that we had gotten together. I couldn't help but think that Jenna was joking her about it a bit. It only proved to make her more jealous. As it was we really didn't care. They had done far worse than what we were doing. We made it known that we didn't like what they did either. You could say that for a while there was a real tension between the two couples. Jenna and Lexie were really hostile towards each other at one point. It took about a year for things to die down and cool off before there was an unstable peace.

During that year Jenna and I had moved into a new place. It was a spacious two story town house with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a small backyard with a deck for entertaining. We entertained a lot because Jenna had taken over ownership of the restaurant she was head chef at. It was her lifelong dream realized. She had always wanted to have her own business and now she was the boss. We had parties to celebrate the transfer of power and even a house warming party. Everyone was excited for Jenna as she took on this new responsibility.

Jenna took what was just a popular place to eat and turned it into the most popular eatery in town. She was busy with the business, but she still found time to spend with me. I found myself loving her more and more each day. I was sure she felt the same way. Our sex life was amazing and always steamy even after a year. We were so into each other. Sometimes she would come home from her job and just jump me right there on the sofa. The sex was great our lives were great.

I was manager of an electronics store in town. We did a lot of business and my paycheck was sizeable. It wasn't comparable to Jenna's paycheck but not much can compare to owning your own restaurant. I paid for my share of the bills though. I didn't care that she made more money than me. I loved her so much.

We decided that we wanted to celebrate our one year anniversary out at club where we could dance and get drunk and then later we could make sweet love at our home. We decided to go to this new club in town named The Rave. It was a popular place and it has a good reputation of being a great place to dance. They played great music there. My store had actually sold them all the electronics they used in the club and I was one of the guys there to help install all the equipment. Jenna was excited to see the fruits of my labor and see what I could do. I knew the owner and was on good terms with him. He told me anytime I wanted to just come up and he would give us the VIP treatment.

By this time we hadn't heard anything from Lexie or Aaron for a good eight months. We were completely oblivious that they even existed until that night, or so I thought.

We arrived at the club and the owner met us at the door. He was happy to see me and walked us right in. He introduced us to our server and then bid us a good night. The night started off wonderful. We danced, we laughed, and we drank. It was a magical night. It was magical until a certain young lady caught my eye. She was short about 5'4" and very petite. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes. I knew her from anywhere and recognized her immediately. It was Lexie, and of course right next to her was Aaron. I was hoping they wouldn't notice us and just go about their night and leave us alone. No such luck. Jenna noticed I was looking off into the distance and turned to look at what I was looking at. When she focused on Lexie and Aaron at a table a few feet away she cursed.

"Look who it is." Jenna motioned with a nod of her head.

"Me too babe, me too."

Just as we were expressing our hopes for the evening, Lexie turned our way and made eye contact. We were noticed. She turned to Aaron and said something and then he turned to look at us. I looked at Jenna who had this look of worry on her beautiful face and then it turned to determination. She got up and started walking over to their table. I was a little shocked and worried about what she was about to do. She walked over to Lexie and said a few words and smiled at her for a moment. Jenna then turned and came back to the table. She sat down and turned to me with this apologetic look on her face.

"You're not going to like what I did, but I invited them to come and sit with us. I know don't like either of them but we have to get past all this. We all live in the same town and we are going to have get over what happened. It has been a year and we need to let it heal."

I couldn't argue with her logic but I still didn't like the idea of talking to those two. They had hurt me and I guess I still wasn't over it. I reluctantly agreed and said she was right. I didn't feel like doing this but it seemed important to Jenna and I would do anything for her to be happy. Before I had too much time to think it over, Lexie and Aaron came over. They sat in the two vacant chairs across from us. Aaron wouldn't look at me in the eye; Lexie it seems wouldn't stop looking at me except when she and Jenna were talking. I didn't say much at all and tried to just pay attention to Jenna. On occasion I was forced to talk and converse with Lexie or Aaron but my answers were short and to the point.