Jon Barlow Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden tap on the pavement brought me back to Earth. I could hear footsteps slowly approaching out a fog that wasn't there a few minutes ago. Where had that fog come from? The moon seemed to make it glow as it slowly rolled in. I could still hear the tap on the pavement as it got closer. It was soon joined by a shuffling of feet. I could faintly make out the figure of an old man walking with a cane as he came out of the fog. As he got closer and became more visible, I could see that he was wearing a flannel leisure suit with a small hat. He looked to be well past his sixties, with a white hair and a hunched over posture. He made his way over to me and the bench I was sitting on. When he got closer he smiled at me.

"Is this seat taken?"

"No sir. Please help yourself."

"Thank you."

He took a moment and sat down on the other end of the bench. He held on to his cane with both hands on top of the curved handle. He turned to me and smiled again. I couldn't be sure but I thought I saw his eyes twinkle. With the fog and everything, I almost thought I was dreaming.

"What's your name son?"

"Paul, sir."

"Well Paul, you look like you have something troubling you. Do you want to tell me about it?"

"I'm not really sure I could."

"Oh." He looked out at the ocean and we just sat there for a few moments.

"Do you know the story about this cove?"

"About Jon Barlow? Sure I do. Everyone knows about Jon Barlow."

"And what does everyone say about Jon Barlow?"

"That he was unfaithful to his fiancé. She was so grief stricken that she killed herself. Realizing the mistake he had made and how much he loved her, he threw himself over the edge of the cliff to his death." The old man looked at me and shook his head.

"That's not how it happened at all. They have it all wrong. She was the unfaithful one."

"What"

"The truth is she was in love with two men, Jon and his closest friend at the time. Jon caught them together. Somehow Jon's friend had seduced her into making love and in the middle of it Jon caught them. It ripped him apart to see his only love in the arms of another man."

"I can imagine" I really didn't have to imagine how that felt.

"When she realized that she had made a mistake and that she loved Jon more she went to him and tried to say she was sorry. Jon didn't accept her apology and turned her away. He was so angry at her. She betrayed his love. So distraught was she that she poisoned herself. She couldn't live knowing she would never be with him.

Jon, when he heard about her death, came to this spot and threw himself over the edge. When she died it was too much for Jon to take. He loved her more than life itself and he knew he had made a mistake. He should have forgiven her. He should have let the past die. Instead his future died with her."

I thought about what he had said. To think all this time people had the story wrong. It was a lot like my own story. I should let the past die and get back to my own future. A future that included two beautiful women who were willing to love me with all my flaws and mistakes. I had made my decision. The old man stood up and started to walk back the way he came.

"Wait how do you know all of this?"

"I just do son. Believe me it's what really happened."

He looked back out at the ocean. I could still hear the waves and feel the breeze coming off the ocean.

" Love is a powerful thing. The most powerful thing. It can stop wars, start wars, and even make a man believe life isn't worth living. It's dangerous to play with, but if you use it right. It can make this life so much better. Jon should have used it right and forgiven her. Two people would have been saved and this place would still be called Heart Break Cove. He really did love her you know. They would have been happy."

The old man stood up and turned to walk away.

"What's your name?" He spun around still smiling.

"Heh, Jon of course."

He turned and slowly walked away back into the fog. I sat there dumb founded. I had just met Jon Barlow. The ghost that keeps people from jumping off this cliff was just here. I was still staring after the old man when I heard someone walking up behind me. Jenna and Lexie came around the end of the bench hand in hand. I think it was finally time for me to be happy once and for all.

"We couldn't wait any longer."

"I see that. How did you know I was here?"

"We tried your hotel first then Mr. Ross's. He said he hadn't heard from you since this afternoon."

"Right and then Jenna had an idea that you might have come back here. I think she knows you better than me. I hope to one day know you a lot better."

"So have you had enough time to think things over?"

"I have."

"So." Jenna was looking nervous. She looked so cute when she was nervous.

"Well, I still don't know if I can share or not, but I would love to try." Lexie sat down on the bench to my right. She put her hand on my thigh and began to rub it.

"You don't have to share. We'll share you." Lexie's hand moved up to undo my fly and zipper. Soon she had my cock fished out and went down on it. I moaned softly when her lips wrapped around my soft cock. She worked it up and down and quickly my cock responded. I was rock solid after only a few seconds of her wonderful mouth working on me. Jenna had sat down to my left and was kissing me deeply. Wow, if this was what my life was going to be like from now on, how could I say no? My cock was straining and I was becoming more animated. Lexie suddenly pulled off my cock, and I let out a moan of protest.

"Ok, I think he's ready. You taste as good as always. I really have missed the way you feel in my mouth."

"Do you mind if I go first, I feel as though I need him inside me?" Jenna looked desperate with desire.

"Go first, right here in the park?"

"Sure Babe, I can wait until he recovers while we are on our way back to the hotel." Lexie and Jenna seemed to have ignored my question. I noticed that they had changed from jeans to skirts, short skirts. Jenna stood up and pulled her panties down. They were red and satin. How sexy. She was really going to ride me here in the park under this lamp. Jenna was quick with her movements as she straddled my lap. Lexie held my cock upright for her and placed the head at her entrance. Jenna slowly sank down on my hard cock. I gasped with pleasure as her warmth engulfed me completely.

"Don't worry about making me cum baby. When you are ready, just cum inside me. We have put you through a lot of pain today. I know it was hard for you. Now I think you have earned some pleasure."

Jenna began a painfully slow rhythm, but it felt unbelievable. The walls of her beautiful body clung to me as if it never wanted me to leave. She was squeezing me hard and it was getting me close. I looked into Jenna's eyes. She had nothing but pure lust and love in them. This was how things were meant to be.

I looked over to Lexie and saw the impatience and desire there. I smiled and told her to stand up on the bench. She knew exactly what I wanted. Jenna seemed happy to help her move into position as she stood between Jenna and me. I pulled down her panties and buried my face in between her beautiful snatch. It was shaved bare and it had these beautiful plump outer lips that hid small inner lips. I had forgotten how wonderful she tasted. After my first sample of her luscious pussy I couldn't get enough.

"Oh God, I forgot how good you are at doing this. Holy shit, that feels incredible."

Lexie and Jenna were moaning and I was glad to have the distraction of eating out Lexie. With my mind occupied, I was hoping to get both girls off before I did. Lexie would be easy, but Jenna was going to be difficult.

I licked the entire length of Lexie's little slit. She shuddered with delight and twisted her fingers in my hair. She was starting to buck and so I moved my hands to her ass to keep her steady. After getting her nice and slick I concentrated on her clit. I flicked it and then ran the length of my tongue back and forth. The ridges of my tongue would do most of the work for me. Then I had an idea. I removed one of my hands and made the come hither signal with my finger. I was hopping Jenna was paying attention. Her moans had grown louder and louder as she worked herself to an explosive orgasm.

I put my hands back on Lexie's cheeks and spread her as wide as I could. Apparently, Jenna had gotten the idea and began to lick Lexie's sweet little ass. This drove Lexie into overdrive as we both worked on her. She still needed something to send her over the edge; I sucked her clit into my mouth and lightly bit down. I began to flick my tongue across her clit rapidly. This sent her flying to the heavens. The orgasm hit her so hard that she almost fell over. I had to adjust my hands to her ribs to keep her from falling over the back of the bench. Luckily, she wasn't a very big girl or it would have ended with her lying on the ground. She went limp and I lowered her to sit on my chest. She was heaving and moaning so loudly I thought Jon might come back to life just to tell us to knock it off. Lexie slowly started to come back down from heaven.

"HOLY FUCK, that was fucking awesome. I have never cum like that before."

She buried her face in her hands to try and calm down. She was still struggling for breath and it took her a few minutes to realize where she was. I guess we would have to do that again. I couldn't wait to do it for Jenna. Speaking of Jenna, she was close to her own orgasm and without the distraction, so was I.

Lexie stood up and turned herself around and sat on my upper stomach. She kissed Jenna deeply and then worked one of her hands down in between them. I could feel Lexie working hard on Jenna's clit as she increased her pace. It wasn't going to be long before she exploded. Lexie began to whisper to her.

"Come on baby. Cum for him. Cum real hard for this wonderful man that is filling your little pussy. You want him to shoot you full of his cum don't you?"

"Oh yea, I want him to fill me up."

"You want all that wonderful cum inside you so I can suck it out. I'm gonna eat your pussy until all his cum is down my throat. Then, when he is licking your pussy, I am gonna lick that pretty little ass of yours."

To emphasize what she had planned, Alexis reached around with her free hand and stuck a finer in Jenna's little rose bud. That did it for Jenna. With a roar, she came hard, and I do mean hard. The walls of her pussy clenched tight on my cock. It felt like she was trying to rip it off with her pussy. The sensation sent me over the edge as well, and Jenna and I came together. She gushed from the swollen lips of her cunt, while I filled her full of my love juice. I held her down on my cock and shot off into her as deep as I could. She let out what could be called, I guess a moan but it was more like a wail of pleasure. She shook and it took both me and Lexie to keep her in my lap. We were a bundle of sex and sweat sitting on a bench in the middle of a park.

Jenna and I calmed down enough to breathe normally. Lexie and Jenna were making out on top of me. It had to be the hottest thing I have ever seen. Despite my recent orgasm, my cock twitched. Jenna must have felt it because she let out a cute little yelp of surprise.

"I think he is ready for more."

She wasn't too far off, but I was hoping we could continue this at the hotel. This bench was comfortable to sit on but terrible to have sex on. My back was aching and my ass had gone numb.

"I think we will have to have round two at the hotel. This bench is killing my ass."

Both girls giggled and then got off of me. I pulled Jenna and then Lexie into a passionate kiss. I was about to zip up and put my cock away when Jenna stopped me.

"No, you don't mister. My girlfriend here needs some of that and I intend for it be ready when we get back to the hotel. Lexie you drive. I'm gonna keep the happy stick hard and warm for you. Then I want you to do to me what we did to you."

"Yes ma'am." Lexie saluted, and headed back to where Jenna's car was parked.

Jenna grabbed my still throbbing cock and led me back to the car. I turned just in enough time to see the old man standing there. He gave me a wink and a wave. I then noticed a second figure standing there. I looked like an old woman. Jon placed his arm around her shoulders and they both turned and walked into the mist. I guess he did his duty for the night. I hope he enjoyed the show.