All Comments on 'Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 02'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

From the bottom of my heart I would like to say Thank you for continuing this amazing series.

I will be holding my breath with anticipation for the following chapter, and whatever stories you continue to write.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I stuck with this, and I'm glad I did.

Couldn't quite follow the first chapter, so I didn't finish it.

Then you submitted this chapter, so I thought give it another go. So glad I did. And finished both together.

If there are more tales, please let us read them. I congratulate you on your dedication in expanding your horizons to bring us this entertaining piece.

Would be pleased to read more of your work now.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Swords, Sorcery, & SEX

Love this series and eagerly await the next chapter! I would leave my name (Cooch) but alas, I have forgotten my password!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I have been waiting for your sequel for this series with more anticipation than I have with any of your other outstanding stories. I am so glad that you came back to this story for another chapter, even if it took waaay too long for it ;-) Can't wait for another chapter!

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaover 13 years ago
Love it love it love it!

Absolutely flawless, so worth the wait. Good job :D

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 13 years ago
I love this story.A lot.Maybe too much :-)

Thank you for writing this story and posting all chapters.I wish there were 7 more pages!

It got scary at times when Celise was tortured by Nesharina and the zombies were so cold and mechanical.I did not like that part but Celise survived it all and lived for love.

However when she got used by the werewolf creatures i got very interested,i loved that part the most.If only it lasted longer ;-) She was dominated and destroyed them at the same time.And the magic she used was such a good idea,wow.I loved it!

I know you said there was not much of Jonos and Celise in this story but i still missed them.So i welcomed their reunion.

I eagerly await new chapters (oh,please don't stop writing now!).

Wonderful story,thank you for the time i spent in the age of Heroes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ahab has gotten his Groove back!!

Glad to see that you have gotten your Groove back and are sharing your wonderful and searingly hot stories with your faithful readers again. After reading this chapter, I can't wait for what you may tempt us with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was afraid you'd abandoned this

But very glad you did not! Would love to read more of this or something similar if you are ever so inclined...

Thanks!

syd_v63syd_v63over 13 years ago
Couldn't stop reading it!

Glad you came back to this story and hope you go further with it. If it had one draw back it was that you tried to accoplish too much in one go. This for me was where the eroticism of the story waned. Just when I was getting into it you moved on to the next chapter. I kept wondering about previous characters and sub characters that weren't as fully developed for me.

I must say you are a brave and honest story teller incorporating things in your story that other authors shy away from. Please don't take the critical feedback in a way it wasn't intended, I have very much enjoyed your stories and you have inspired me to write and submit my own.

BTW congrats on the fiftieth story I'm going to read that one right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This would make a great movie!

Loved it! Im trying to picture Mr Wutzenneger and Salma Hayek as the lead characters while Im reading it lol. II would be glad for more.. if and when you get to it =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stuff

Dang this got to be the best story I found here so far :) I only hope there's many more to come!

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago
Over the TOP

Started out as a great story, but devolved into trash pure and simple. Come on already, fucking Giants,Werewolves and Dead Zombies , even if she could do the impossible and take the dick of a Giant she'd be so stretched out she wouldn't even ever feel her sons dick again. Unless she has one of those magic pussy's that can expand and contract, LOL, plus who the fuck would even want a Queen that fucks anything breathing.

dloold87dloold87about 13 years ago
oh my fucking god.

I have to tell you this story is one of the best I have ever read, this is now offically one of my favorite writings ever! I sincerly hope in the near future you will write more like this one. Bravo, sir bravo indeed.

redlandsduderedlandsdudeabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!!

This is the best story I have ever read!! Please continue with the series as I'm anxious to read more about these characters!!

neioxetneioxetabout 13 years ago
loved this

while the story in and of itself was amazingly hot, one of my favorite things about it was the bardic style that it was told in, it gave it such an authentic feel and the the way that each of these chapters ends is so awesome i can't help but chuckle each time i read it. i really hope you decide to continue with the tales of Jonos and his whore queen it is by far one of the best reads i've come across on LE.

scipio422scipio422almost 13 years ago
Nailed it!

In more ways than one.

That was really very well done, you got the balance just right between the Robert Howard prose, the carnality, the whole thing.

Excellent.

I'd love to read more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a great imagination!!

I couldn't stop reading it.... Hopefully that was not the end to this story. Please write more.

As a fiction aficionado I can tell you that the whole story was extremely riveting. WELL DONE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You got this sewed up. Bagged and Tagged....

My only criticism would be...you can have an alpha male, human or otherwise...have submissive and dominant sex with another male. He's still alpha and getting what he wants. Plus, women find it very sexually stimulating to read and watch men, as long as sometime, somewhere in the picture they can join or get off as well.

So....consider male on male action in future stories...compulsive, submissive, romantic...whatever! Great job always..Peeping Tom here looking for that scene in your universe! :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
By the power vested .....

This is an absolute craker of a story.

The incest part of it very erotic, but the giants, the 'pain and pleasure' mind game, the seduction of the torturess. SO good. Gold Star and five of them Sir. Please, keep up the good work. TonyO

SpangasSpangasover 12 years ago
Epic!

This was without a doubt one of the best stories I have read so far. Now my imagination is of very high standards, I must add, so getting into this story was a doddle. But being swept away from one emotion to another, it struck me that you were capable of keeping me into this fictitous world with so much ease that I was truly sadned that it ended here with chapter 2. And its been a while since you posted this one, more then a year ago. I sure hope you will be able to continue with this magnificent piece of proze. Now I just hope that there is an artist who can turn this into a cartoon or such. Many thanks for 'Jonos & the Whore Queen' and too for the rest of your extremely hot and well written pieces of 'art'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Its fantastic, want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME

I really loved this story. Really hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Totally Awesome!!!

Please, write some more for this series!!! You are really the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

You have relly out done your self with this one hop to reed more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh dear

The illiterates of Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Long live the Whore Queen! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is awesome.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If only it could be made into a film..wow

sailncaptsailncaptover 10 years ago
Awesome imagination and creativity!!!

I love to read your stories. Very creative writing style and very erotic scenes. Just please continue this saga..Can't wait til you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

As always a great story and fantastic characters. I love how your female characters lose their inhibitions as their lust heats up and it becomes [sic] a journey of self discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved It!!

Sad that this was written so long ago and just found this. And now you probably won't be writing or continuing this?

If possible and you do come back, please write more of this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PRAISE

this is without doubt one of the best stories in either style I have ever read , and I have been reading for a long time .thank you for your epic endevour

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The End?

Well conceived and written. I am looking forward to more tales of heroes and giants, of honor, and the Whore Queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Wow, what a story! I know you wrote this many years ago, but that doesn't take anything away from it. Love the characters and the plot line. Too bad you did not continue it. Thanks for your time and imagination.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I am surprised the editors let lycanthropic sex go unremoved as animal sex does not fly on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Please! More! An epic and detailed tale of boundless lust! Make it the Iliad of erotica!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wow! What can I say? This has been one of the best and most interesting stories I have read on this site. It was so very well written and told that I felt I was actually there witnessing it. Outstanding, brilliant that's all I can say......():\

newtype2525newtype25255 months ago

Though the time is long past, I still hold faith that one day this story can continue!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

This is truly an entertaining story. The thought process of the author is remarkable. Although written many years ago, I hope this author is/was afforded the opportunity and time to continue his writting. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous