Jono's Journey Home Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tam sensed my frustration, "You are tired, it will take time. Give your body that time. Until then, let us help you. As you helped Naser and Reza." He opened the buttons and slid the jacket from my shoulders and then the shirt. He looked at as if he couldn't figure out how to get the t-shirt off without hurting my arm.

"I have it from here Tam."

He smiled as I contorted inside the stretchy loose fabric. I had a smile of victory as I emerged from the cotton prison, until I saw that the smile fade from his face when he saw my body. He hadn't seen me naked for seven weeks. Then I saw my own reflection in the wardrobe mirror. My ribs were sticking through the skin like an over stretch drum.

"Well we might as well see the rest." I drew a ragged breath and kicked off my shoes and let my pants fall to the floor. Some people, normal people would hardly notice a 20 pound weight loss. On me it was the difference was huge. Immediately understood why Tam was looking at me so differently. Why everyone was treating me as if I was made out of delicate fine porcelain.

I sank to the floor crying. Tam sank down behind me pulling me into his chest. "It is how your body heals. Your body needed all of its resources to repair the damage to the trauma in your chest and shoulder. Reza's mother and sisters have already adopted you and have plans to fatten you up again. My sister will supervise your physical therapy, with Naser or Najib to help you when I am in Riyadh."

I whined back, "I'm ugly, you deserve so much better."

"Jono, We have been through this. For me, there are none better. This I know, I have had others. You have had a long day, it is time you were in bed."

"Tamam, will you take me tonight, please?" I pleaded.

"Has my boy missed me, as much as I have missed him? We will have to be careful." He stood then helped me up, and led me to his bed. He sat me down on the edge and slowly removed his clothing for me so I could see his body and all of its manly majesty.

I started to reach for his swelling member and he chastised me, "Jono, use your right hand." Suddenly some parts of physical therapy were looking downright enjoyable. It was difficult to maintain contact and get a good motion going, but I guess that was the point he was trying to make. Thankfully it didn't take long for him to develop.

I leaned forward and took the head of his leaking shaft between my lips. After a few minutes of treating me to pure oral delight from his rod, he took over and pushed me back on the bed.

He covered my body with his. Kissing my lips, working his way down to my neck, and then he went over to the right shoulder. He started kissing the tender tissue around the scar that had begun forming. I remembered my father telling me kisses could heal. With Tam I knew they would.

He raised my legs, resting them on his shoulders. Reaching over to the nightstand he grabbed the tube of lube. Unlike our first night, he squeezed a little into the palm of his hand and warmed it. Then he coated his finger in the warm lube and gently slid it inside me. My lower lip disappeared between my teeth as I let out a soft low moan pleasure. It was hard to believe how much a sphincter could tighten in just 7 weeks.

Tonight was going to be almost like our first night together. I didn't realize what he was doing at first but he had his left hand with the lube just under my butthole. It wasn't until the insertion of the finger that I realized he was dredging second and third fingers through the fluid getting them ready for insertion as well.

As he worked up to the second and third digits, he began twisting and wiggling them ever so gently. My hip started to buck back against his hand. I was starting to thrash hard upon the bed and he put his left hand on my chest, "Easy Jono, this is a trot not a gallop." He was the stallion, I was the foal. His to teach.

His cock was rock hard, clearly he missed me. Slowly, gently he buried his pole within me. My ass stretched to accommodate the huge invader. My hips rolled to coax him on, and drive him in deeper. At long last I felt his pubic hair tickle my butt cheeks. My stallion owned me, completely.

His right hand slid from my hip and he caressed his fingertips across my wound site. He smiled at me and kissed my right calf. He slowly picked up speed as he thrust deep within me. Without touching it, I shot my seed over my stomach and chest. The sight of it tripped his orgasm as he seeded deep within me.

We showered and Tamam dressed me for bed in my camel brown silk jammies. I curled up next to him. He pulled me close and he rested my head on his chest. I heard the heartbeat of my love.

He asked me what were my thoughts on the day. "I hate endings."

"Jono, it is not an ending. It is our beginning."

He is my purpose now I thought. as the the thumping of his heart lulled me to sleep. Where he was, I was home.