All Comments on 'Jordan Mcdowell and My Wife'

by submissiveguy82907

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dude

Come on, this is what Purdue guys do, possible Michigan but I.U.? I thought the story was pretty bad, It made no sense and wasn't at all belivable. Try a gay story next, I think you would do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you pussy

you don't deserve a wife, that being said, you need to understand that women go with those who know how to please them. They want to be taken. Most understand the forbidden isn'r really the excitement, but in fact the road only. In your case it's the road to you becoming an ass licking come dump for her and her lover(s). Re arrange your life or leave and find a tiny little woman to bring home and employ her to be the maid, cook and your concubine who will eventually have to teach you where and when to take charge. With any luck she might even enjoy the sad excuse of man it would seem, you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
for a first story (and last I hope)

I get the impression that you are a wimp. I am not much bigger at 5.6 but I joined the rangers at 15 and learned that size doesn't matter. It's what's inside you. You are a pussy and your first(and last story) tells that you are wimp through and through. Your character (the wimp) evidently makes some bucks and Malcome and his (wife slut) rides the gravy train. Do you remember the Indiana Jones where the huge guy comes at Indy with a sword and Indy shoots him...well thats real life. The cops are mostly big guys and spend all their time trying to keep us little guys down. BUT Mr. Colt made an equalizer for us and it's for keeps. You just have to be big enough to use it. The accountant can keep on surporting the two sluts but..if he got an equalizer..well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Let's see

You wake up and out of nowhere there is your wive's former lover fucking her all night and morning in your house. Huh....What? If this is the best you can do, quit while you're ahead. This is a another wimp cuckold story, dime a dozen anymore on this site. Go away, or post somewhere where this dribble is acceptable. You wimpy cucks are destroying what once was a very good loving wives genre.Every other day there is a new cuck writer polluting this genre. Next time, if there is one, post your crap in fetish, where all you cuck lovers belong.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
You'll get a lot of negative comments with this type of storyline

Wimp husbands don't go over too well anymore, or it seems that way. Now if the husband would have kicked her ass out, that would have gotten a better review. Thanks for the post

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Proofread!

I could not get past the 2nd paragraph with your misspellings, poor

grammar, and lack of correct punctuation.

KidG1000KidG1000about 14 years ago

dont listen to the haters. i LOVED this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another pusillanimous boy story! hehehehehehe

Wimpy boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"and he slapped me in the face with his cock and I actually fell out of my seat"

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it seems like you put about 5 minutes of thought into this garbage...

I'm embarrassed for you.

Rw43Rw43about 7 years ago
You are not representing the Hoosiers very well.

He "made you" do all these things that you really, really, really, really didn't want to.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Sad-ass fantasy doesn't make a lick of sense in reality...

I'm OK with letting your imagination run amok, in the pursuit of sexual satisfaction, as pathetic as the gratification can be... but some things doesn't compute at all here. Things like:

• Why did Lorrie married Tyson, if Mcdowell has what she's really looking for? I mean, it ain't about the money - accountants do good, but not enough to sustain the lifestyle of true sluts...

• If he woke up four times during the night, how the fuck didn't he got woke when Mcdowell showed up?

• If he was so restless during his sleep, how did he managed to stay asleep during the first two 'rounds'?

• If this was an ongoing, regular affair, and Jordan is this big... how exactly didn't Tyson the difference in size in his wife's cooch? No way is she as tight as she used to be, when they first hookup... how the fuck didn't notice that?

• He knew she was already unfaithful to him with Mcdowell before... but it never damn on Tyson to inquire what made him so much better than him before that day?

• So OK, he forgave her for her previous cheating... why exactly did he expect her to not do it again?

• Where's the rooms, in that house? Was the bedroom upstairs? If so, where did Tyson slept the night before? Maybe the house has three stories?

• If they were done playing behind Tyson's back, why didn't they just woke him up with Jordan arrived?

• 'Would have been nice to know what exactly made the cheaters decided to force Tyson in a true cuckold lifetime - they seems to have been able to get him there even before the marriage... what change between him asking Lorrie about Jordan, and those two flaunting their coupling to his face?

• Give us any reason why Tyson didn't just left them there, and go to the nearest divorce lawyer in his town... any reason...

You know what's the problem with this story is? Structurally speaking, it should have been set up as a dream, but the author decided to make it as realistic as possible, and that was a big mistake. If this was set up as a nightmare sprung up by his submission fetish, this would have worked so much better - he see him dream the whole thing, wake up with a jump from it, his wife consoling him and reassuring him of her love, and then, when he went to the bathroom, him noticing the huge condom in its trash... right there, much better!

'Seems like author was more interested in displaying his submissive need than to write a good erotic story... therefore, he'll get the bad rating he deserved here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5* all the way

Greatest writer of all time.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr543 months ago

Terrible story. Not much effort went into the thought process of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous