All Comments on 'Jordan Spins Out of Control'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another 5.

This is simply a masterpiece. Let me say right off, I'm enthralled that these stories are persistently getting longer, while still retaining not a wasted word. On the subject of the words, your dialog and narative are witty, natural, and very compelling. You have a deep vocabulary and a knack for a great phrase ("...made me feel wonderful all under." is a great example). The sex is more than hot. The tension at the end of this chapter was profound, and I find myself leaving with a fair bit of concern for Debbie and how she'll handle the pressure that Jordan doesn't think she's put on her.

To say that I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the continuation of this saga would be an understatement. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
o my god

each one of ur stories leave me speachless but in need of more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A 5, of course

Yes, even with the persistent mis-use of the word "affect" (a word you'll so rarely need to use in its noun form, you may as well forget it exists...try "effect") this story is incredibly good, and this latest instalment is simply monumental.

KairosKairosalmost 19 years ago
Disappointed

I really liked this story until Jordan turned into a selfish, cheating bitch. I hope Debbie finds out and verbally rips her to pieces. Sorry, but I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Definately agree with Kairos

Jordan certainly needs a swift kick in the pants. She was falling in love with Debbie, and then immediately goes and cheats on her with two seperate women? Harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Agree with the last two

I've loved all of your submissions thus-far... but now I want Jordan to get her head ripped off by Debbie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful story

Another wonderful story, leaves me waiting for number 7.

As always, the sex was hot and Jordans continued awakeining

as a sexual being seems so natural. Keep up the good work.

bigLitfanbigLitfanalmost 19 years ago
Good stuff

Others may condemn Jordan for cheating with two different women (and also having a dalliance with her own mother, who therefore is cheating on her own husband) while claiming to want to move in with and have a serious relationship with Debbie, but I believe Debbie herself already knows about the restaurant encounter between Jordan and Erika, and either suggested or happily agreed to a weekend romp with Erika and her girlfriend Lisa (whom I guess Erika is now cheating on.) Yes, this story has changed from a beautiful, blossoming romance to a confused sex-o-rama in which it's really hard to care about any of the characters, but at least it's good jack-off material.

fantac64fantac64almost 19 years ago
not enough numbers

For a time, I hesitated to vote on your work because there just aren't numbers high enough to give you the credit you deserve. I can't wait for more. The beatiful thing about this story at this point is that you can take it almost anywhere now and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Great work on the emotions by the way and I can see some soul searching coming up. She is so sexual, it will be very difficult for her to decide between her love for Debbie and the driving need for more and more satisfaction. I'm very familiar with THAT tug of war.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Agree About Cheating of Jordan

Great stories until Jordan starting cheating! Somehow it took something away from the series which had been outstanding and off the charts until Jordan started cheating. Now the series is starting to become mediocre!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
exquisite

You capture the complexity of intimacy so well. Jordan

has been 'repressed' but now is beginning to 'florish'

and I believe the resolution of all the dynamics involved

well contribute to this being one of the gems of lesbian literature.

Charlene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Incredible !

This is a wonderful tale. I completely understand what Jordan is going through, so, to me, it comes across as extremely realistic. Please don't stop.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
OK

So jordan discovers her "latent" gayness ain't so latent afterall; and seems to spiral completely out of control. Why does she insist on apologizing for her obvious slutty behavior? I'm also always amused that the lesbian/homo thing seems to always degenerate into "...I never really enjoyed sex until I accepted my gayness...". What an oppressed lot they are! This final chapter illustrates my point perfectly. Jordan wanted to openly demonstrate her love for Debbie, only to meet her stone-faced non-reply..."we'll...talk about it later...". This is still a homophobic society. The "closet" is virtually the only place career focused gays can truely call...their safe place. Being gay...is still a shameful thing to be for so many decent, loving human beings. The setting in Texas? Good God! I can't think of a worst place to be gay! Debbie was right to be scared shitless when Erika, and Lisa caught she and Jordan tickling each others tonsils. One misplaced word in Texas and careers disappear. I know. I was a teacher when one of my colleagues was deliberately outed by a disgruntled ex-lover. Three years later he was found dead in his apartment from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Now this little diatribe may make you assume that I disliked this story. Oh contrare! It was wonderful! It left me wanting more. The sweet scenes between Jordan and her mom actually did more for me than any other parts of this little tale. I am always stunned and amazed at how incredibly erotic lesbian stories can be. This was a prime example of the genre. Nicely done baby...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
3 dimensional

I feel that both Jordan and Debbie are three dimensional beings. They seem to have souls and depth whereas Erika, Lisa, Candy, et al seem flat, almost cartoonish. I applaud the construction of the main two characters -- you've made a wonderful story. Wonderful.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
A huge lesson for ALL of us

This chapter to me was an excellent lesson about and a reminder of the importance of setting priorities in life. Jordan is so caught up in this new-found titillation that she doesn't realize what she is setting up for herself. The way this chapter ended, I really conclude that Jordan is setting herself up for a huge fall if she doesn't grab hold of herself, wake up, and focus on her relationship with Debbie instead of whoring around with these other younger women. Rationalizing away not pursuing this defining conversation with Debbie because she has to call Erika? And then leaving a message for Candy, of all people? Who the hell is Erika? Who the hell is Candy? Shame on you, Jordan. I hope you think long and hard about who is really important in your life. CAN YOU?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The sudden right turn into Whore Town killed this.

I was really diggin' on the humor and romance in this series, but the sudden -mood killing- upswell of slutiness from Jordan kills all the romance goodness. She went from naive young lover to cheatin' bitch in one story -not good. A real mood killer.

And Lisa is a surprisingly empty character... considering she's not spoken one word in this entire series. Kind of a throw away of a good character.

As it stands, I'd say Jordan doesn't deserve Debbie. If anything, Jordan needs a serious reprimand.

Also, I your ratio of story to fap has flip-floped, now being more fap than actually story. A loose arrangement of affairs does not a story make.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 13 years ago
More Please?

I know it's been a long time since you posted this most recent episode of the Jordan, Debbie, Erika, Lisa and Candy saga, and I don't know what happened in your life to cause you to put it aside, but if it's not completely inappropriate to ask, I wonder if you'd consider revisiting the story and giving it the ending it deserves at some point. If that's not possible, then all I can say is thank you for what you've given us so far. It's one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
turned into real slut

funny, im not liking Jordan anymore as she has turned into promiscuous slut. Loved the Debbie relationship and the Erika weakness, but now gone the way of too many men; sewing seeds anywhere.

link88link88about 10 years ago

Man, way to shit on jordans character. Deciding to just stop in the middle of the story wouldn't have been a big deal, if you hadn't stopped it at a point where you hate the main character for being so incredibly cruel to the emotionally fragile, likable debbie. I really wish I would have just read and enjoyed the first couple chapters. I really liked them. At this point though, the incomplete and obviously abandoned story has left a sour taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously, ...

... what do you have against Wyoming? It's beautiful there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I just like to thank a wonderful writer I'm sorry that I didn't find you sooner but I know you can see what I'm writing in this and I feel that if you could have continued to write it would be fantastic I'm very sorry that we lost a fantastic writer I'm sorry for your family lost may god smile apond you and may god watch over your family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
what a let-down

i want you, i love you, i will move in with you. i want to wake up next to you each morning ... but, in the meantime, i will keep fucking other women behind your back.

as many as i fancy, and are available.

jordan turns out to be just a cheating bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheating is such a huge turn off, please add the tag.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

The Anon comment before used cheating ..... Im not defending Jordans bed hopping, but after all the first contact wth Debbie was just a week ago ...... Even confesssing love aftertwo dates and speaking off soulmate is possible but quite unique for a 22 year old with the first taste of sex or? ...... But her actions and sexual explorings are critical and over the top, two stidents and a teacher colleague, this will force action from the principal ...... All yhat happen in the first week, so jordan appears a bit crazy or dumb or emotional wrecked or else ....... Wonderful written

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸ€

olblueyesolblueyes10 months ago

since the author has left the stage, i am commenting to share with the readers,,love jordan,,i identify with her and had a similar experience with three ladies in the short span of 17 hours back when newly divoced at the age of 35,,,,,i didnt plan it, it just worked out,,,after that wonderful experience i knew i could never be monogamous in the future..,,it never happened again but no one of them felt used as i had been honest and up front,, as for jordan, she HAS made promises to debbie! i believe that the author had a destiny for jordan that she was unable to fulfill.. and that is a pity,,she wrote so well with tender romantic feeling,,,and eroticism,,as a man i am completely taken in and will be looking for this style of eroticism from future authors

kbone1kbone15 months ago

The class went well for me and I felt as if we were actually starting to get in a grove. (I think the word you are looking for is GROOVE, not grove)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous