Jordan's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you got one hot little mouth on you girl." Chester exclaimed as he looked down on her, his rod distorting her features. He reached down and gripped both sides of her face in his hands and began to push the fleshy tube deeper into her face. Jordan's' eyes flew open as she felt the huge head enter the opening to her throat and cut off her air supply. She tried to pull away but the grip Chester had on her prevented her from escaping. He withdrew and Jordan quickly breathed in but just as quickly he thrust forward again and pushed the head all the way into her throat. She felt as if she had swallowed a whole golf ball it was so large. She couldn't breathe and her eyes watered as she gagged on the fleshy intruder. Chester was in heaven, he had his cock buried in the throat of a white girl who had to be prettier than any of the sluts his brother bragged about and best of all she had asked for it. He felt her throat spasm around the head of his cock and he looked down into her face and realized that she couldn't breathe with almost half of his 14 inch shaft buried in her mouth and throat. He slid the long shaft back until only the head remained in her wet mouth. Jordan drew sweet air into her lungs through her nostrils, her throat felt numb and she could see that half of his long black shaft was coated with her saliva and some of it was dripping onto her top. She realized that her hands had dropped away from the shaft when she couldn't breathe and now she once more began to use them both to stroke the wet tube of flesh and milk the sweet reward it offered. Chester could feel the low throbbing in his balls that signaled the release of his pent up wad as the woman's' hands pumped the hard shaft spearing her lips.

"Oh Shit!!!" He exclaimed as the head of his huge cock spewed forth an amazingly hard wad of sperm. It slammed into the back of Jordan's' throat and leaked down into her belly before she had a chance to realize it was happening. Chester wrapped his hands in her long hair and held her steady as his shaft throbbed and spurted its thick slimy goo into her wide stretched lips and cheeks. Jordan could feel her cheeks expand as they tried to accommodate the tremendous amount of hot cum pouring into her from the gigantic rod she was slurping. It couldn't leak out as her lips were stretched so tightly around the huge shaft that there was no room and she could only swallow so fast, the only other course it had was through her sinuses. The hot salty liquid burned and her eyes watered as it spurted from her nostrils onto his throbbing ebony shaft but it continued to flow from his cock in a seemingly unstoppable flood. Slowly she began to feel it soften and the hold on her hair began to relax. She quickly pulled the dark head from her mouth only to have the last spurts deposited on her chin and neck. Sticky white trails of spunk ran from the corners of her mouth as well as from her nose and leaked down onto her shirt. Jordan felt as if she had overeaten at her last meal, as well she might have, considering the huge load of sperm Chester had deposited into her gullet. She leaned backward away from the still semi-erect organ sloping from his loins.

"Damn, I didn't realize there would be so much!" She gasped out as the large black man began to tug on his long prick. Her eyes opened wide as she saw it reverse course and begin to once more stiffen and swell.

"I don't think I can swallow any more right now." she nervously said.

"That's too bad 'cause if you don't swallow it, it's going in your pussy." Chester flatly stated as his huge erection once more rose to its full length. Jordan stared as the long, thick staff grew and hardened. She could still feel the wetness between her legs from when she spied on him earlier and the blowjob she had given him had not quenched the fire in her pussy at all. She could feel the seam in her shorts pressing against her clit and the tingling sensation in her stomach which signaled that she was going to give in to the desire no matter what the consequence. Jordan pushed herself up from the floor and began to tug her shirt off over her head, the quickly liquefying spunk causing it to stick to her chest and face. When she had pulled the sticky garment off and dropped it onto the floor her hands attacked the snap and zipper of her shorts almost tearing them from the material in her haste to be speared by his huge tool. Chester stood with his large erection pointing at the ceiling watching her strip quickly out of her scant clothing. Her full breasts dropped into view as her wet shirt slipped over her head, she quickly wiped it across her mouth and neck to remove some of his sticky leavings before she almost ripped her shorts off to expose her fully shaved naked twat to his leering gaze. Chester was so entranced by her body that he neither heard nor saw his brother and Tyrone come up the stairs and down the hall to find out if he was ready to leave for lunch. The two stopped and stared, frozen in shock in the doorway, as they saw Jordan drop her final article of clothing and Chester moved toward her with his huge prong waving in the air. Jordan reached out and grasped the shaft of his long cock still amazed at its soft hardness.

"I've never had anything this big inside me before, so I want you to go easy until I get used to it. Then I'll let you pound me until I can't take any more." She looked up into his dark face and saw understanding but not a lot of care reflected in his eyes. Jordan felt a slight tremor of fear as she realized that she was almost completely at his mercy now.

"Get on the bed; I want to lick that cunt first. I ain't ever seen a bare white cunt for real only in fuck books and videos." Chester ordered. Jordan released his cock and stepped toward the bed sitting down on the bare mattress and scooting back until only her legs were dangling over the edge. Chester knelt between her feet and ran his large fingers over her bare slit. His long dark fingers probed her wet labia and spread them to expose her erect clitoris to his rough thumb. Chester strummed the hardened nub of flesh and was rewarded by her thrusting her hips upward, he leaned forward and breathed onto the fleshy little thing and Jordan groaned with lust. He quickly snaked out his tongue and stroked it across her clit and she moaned deep in her throat as her cunt spasmed and juiced up. Chester began to lick and suck on the small fleshy protrusion as he slipped first one then two fingers into her wet slot. Jordan closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensations he was causing to flood outward from her wet twat. She involuntarily pulled her feet up onto his shoulders opening her pussy fully for his ministrations. Chester needed no further invitation and forced three fingers into her now open and inviting pussy, he drew back and could see her asshole wet and distended by the juices flowing from her vagina and his fingers stuffed into her pussy, he speared it open with his tongue. Jordan's eyes flew open as she immediately orgasmed on the slick invader into her nether region. Chester continued to eat her ass as she humped his hand and tongue, her hands sought out the back of his head and pressed him more deeply into her crotch. Jordan began to push him away after a few minutes of this as her body could handle no more. Chester lifted his dripping face away from her sweet ass as he stood up and grasped the base of his dripping cock.

"Ready for some of the real thing now?"

"Ye..yes, please fuck me now, I can't wait any longer. Put that monster in my pussy." Jordan gasped out her words between pants to regain her wind.

Chester knelt once more between her legs and grabbed her thighs pulling her to the edge of the mattress. He laid his long cock across her snatch and stomach and told her to look down. Jordan raised her head and peered downward at the long black cock protruding above her navel.

"You better be ready girl cause as you can see it's pretty long and my balls still ain't touching yo ass." Chester said with a wicked grin.

At the door, David and Tyrone finally found their wits and stepped into the room to get a better view of what was about to transpire. Chester wrapped his fist around the shaft of his cock and rubbed the large plum-sized head across her labia to spread the moisture there around a bit. He then pushed the huge bulbous head against her open vagina and began to slowly pressure it into her body. Jordan felt the pressure begin to build in her cunt as the huge head forced her labia back and bulled its way into her. She felt as though someone were trying to push a Louisville slugger into her pussy. Suddenly the head pushed in past the ridge on the helmet and she could feel the shaft with her labia as they closed back in around it.

"OH GOD... It's so fuckin' big I don't think I can take anymore," She stammered out as he stopped to let her get used to the head, "I feel so full, please let me get on top so I can do it. I just don't want you to tear my pussy apart." She begged.

"Calm down bitch, I won't tear it apart; just stretch it out a little." Chester said as he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned and saw Tyrone and his brother standing near the closet door just above Jordan's head and outside her field of view. "Just lie still and close your eyes and I'll go real slow for ya."

Jordan closed her eyes and willed herself to relax. When she did Chester waved the two over to his side and pantomimed that they too should get undressed. It took only the silent invitation to motivate both young men to strip out of their coveralls and begin stroking their not inconsiderably large cocks near the naked white woman on the bed. Chester once more began to push forward into her stretched out hole slipping one then two more inches into her. This continued for almost ten minutes when he reached the 9 inch point and seemed to have hit an obstruction which would not yield. Chester began to pull back gently and push forward again. Jordan was in a constant orgasm now and had been since he passed the first six inches. Chester bucked his cock into her repeatedly but was stopped cold by the limits of her stretched cunthole. He then pulled back until only the head remained inside and violently slammed forward into her. Jordan's eyes flew open as the huge prong passed the 11 inch mark and slammed upward into the back of her navel. She was greeted by the sight of two long black cocks dripping onto her chest as they were fisted by two of the other movers while Chester continued to grunt and fuck his long cock into her. Again he withdrew and slammed into her forcing the head into her womb, Jordan could feel it as it entered and started to swell.

"Wait OH GOD I...I...I'M GONNA CUUMMMNNAHHH!" She yelled as another huge orgasm gripped her body. She could feel the giant cock buried in her womb throb as it began to spray its thick load out into her, Chester's balls jumped up and down in their sack as they churned out gush after gush of thick potent sperm into her unprotected womb. The sight of her squirming body impaled on the huge cock was more than David or Tyrone could take, they both began shooting streamers of spunk across her tits and face. David pushed his spurting cock into her mouth as she was yelling and sprayed his load down her throat and across her face. Tyrone just bathed her tits and chest in his load of creamy goo. When Chester finally finished he slipped his now spent member from her open wet hole with a loud pop. Jordan could feel the huge gobs of spunk as they dripped out of her open pussy and onto the floor. David and Tyrone quickly dressed and headed for the door as Chester knelt beside her head and pushed his sticky cock into her mouth for her to clean. Jordan opened her mouth in a daze and sucked the remaining cum from his cock and then licked the mixture of her juices and his from the long flaccid hose. Chester got up and pulled his coveralls back on and began to get the rest of the boxes downstairs to be loaded. Jordan got up off the bed and stumbled into the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror on the door as she got in and couldn't recognize the cum covered slut which she saw there. Jordan's last thought before the water began to wash away the slimy trails was that she still had four more days before she would see me again.

Chapter 3

Early Friday morning, as Jordan lay in bed savoring the sensations of her body, she reviewed the incident which had taken place in that very room less than 12 hours before. She closed her eyes and visualized the way the four of them must have looked from the hallway door while in the throes of passion. She felt her body respond to her thoughts and her nipples began to stiffen and her slit became warm and moist. She stretched lazily and began to wonder what further fun could be in store for her as the days unwound toward her arrival in Chicago.

Jordan decided that the best way to keep the movers attention was to dress as provocatively as she could, so she went to the large hanging bag which she had placed in the closet with her travel clothes and began to sort thru them to see what she could find. She selected a light sea foam green silk blouse which when buttoned was stretched tight across her ample bust beneath which she wore an old muscle shirt from her Beta Sigma Phi days which was white with peach Greek letters. She also slipped into a pair of white g-string thongs and a pair of white nylon runners' shorts which had been ripped while we were originally moving in. She stepped into her sandals and went downstairs to fix a quick bite before they arrived. Jordan ate while she listened to the local hip-hop station start its morning show and had finished the rest of the upstairs boxes before Amos and his crew arrived at 10:30.

The door bell rang announcing their arrival and Jordan found that she was breathing a little more quickly than could be excused by her level of exercise. She ran in and opened the door as Amos was reaching to ring again.

"Wasn't sure you'd heard that damn little tinkly thing." He said as he stepped past her and into the downstairs entry. "I guess we gonna be getting' the rest of the stuff from down here and upstairs today, that is if we can prevent any more undue interruptions like we had yestadee." Amos said as he leered suggestively at her from beneath his graying brows. "I just hope I brung enuff boys to help out today since we runnin' behin schedule. Hey! Git yore asses outta the truck and git in here!" He yelled toward the open door.

Jordan could hear the slamming of several doors and cat calls from numerous voices. Then filling her doorway were the boys from yesterday joined by three others only one of which she recognized. They entered the entryway and spread out down the hall. As each one passed he introduced himself and shook her hand. The first one through the door was Chester and he ogled her up and down as his huge hand swallowed hers, next was Tyrone and his brother David, both of which had already had the pleasure of Jordan's favors the day before. Following them in were Carl, a 30 year old black piano player from East Harlem and the driver of the big moving van, Daniel, a local amateur bodybuilder and handyman, and finally Ray and his son Eric brought up the rear each one looking over Jordan's ample charms and scanty attire. Jordan recognized only the first three from the day before and when Ray entered she was astounded. How could she have known that he would somehow find a way to get to her again after she had tried so hard to avoid him.

"Let's get the stuff from the upstairs first so it can be loaded and we can be on the downstairs before it gets too damn dark to see." Amos stated as he ogled her now erect nipples. " We gonna hafta keep our minds on our bidness or we ain't never gonna get done."

The men split into three groups and made their way upstairs to begin the process of loading the numerous remaining boxes and furniture. Amos and Ray remained in the front entry directing them as they each went to and from the truck. Jordan moved back to the kitchen to finish the boxes in there. She could hear the noise of them moving heavy furniture down the narrow front staircase and the occasional muttered curse as someone slipped or didn't feel that someone else was carrying his fair share. Sometime near noon she heard the sound of someone coming down the back stairs toward the kitchen. She looked to the door as it slowly opened and David entered.

"I was hoping to get something to drink Ma'am. I am really thirsty and couldn't find any cups anywhere.", David said as he entered the kitchen.

"I think I can find something to satisfy you." Jordan leered and then sached over to the counter nearest the door. First Jordan bent over at the waist and seemed to search around through the back of the cabinet, she then stood up and reached up to the highest shelf to better thrust out her chest and accentuate her tight ass. David couldn't take his eyes off her, and soon couldn't conceal his apparent arousal. Jordan turned to him with a clear tumbler in her right hand.

"Here you are, I bet this will just do the trick." And she placed the glass into his hand being sure to trail her fingers along his hand and down his wrist before turning away. David saw her eyes slide down his chest to his groin and knew she had seen the large bulge growing down his leg. David walked over to the tap and ran it until the water was very cold, then he filled the glass. David concentrated on the coolness of the water as it swished down his dry throat. When he turned he saw Jordan standing watching him and he could see the heat smoldering in her eyes.

"What's the matter?", He asked as he saw her push away from the counter and approach him. "Did I do something?"

"Not yet, but I sure hope to change that.", Jordan purred as she came within reach of the long bulge in his pants. She reached out and placed the flat of her palm on the hard protuberance and rubbed it. David leaned back against the counter top and smiled. This was going to be so good he thought as he watched Jordan stare enthralled at the bulge in his sweats. He reached down and placed his palm on top of her hand and stopped her.

"What are you doing?" ,He asked, knowing perfectly well what was happening. He just wanted her to beg for it not just assume he was at her command. David had always been that way. He wanted women to need him, not him to need them, he wanted to control and dominate them which explained some of his quirks. He reached behind and set the glass down then placed his other hand on her shoulder and gradually pressed her into a kneeling position on the floor. Jordan was at eye level with his hardening cock and loving it. David pushed his sweats down and exposed his rigid 10 inch black shaft to her. Jordan reached out and wrapped her fingers around the hard shaft and quickly began jacking him off. Her hand rubbed the long smooth shaft then bumped over the hard apple of his cock head slicking her palm with his pre-cum. Little streamers of spunk flipped from the open hole and onto her face and neck as she jerked him off.

"Take your shirt off and let me see your titties .",David said as he reached down and stopped her stroking of his meat. Jordan licked the sweet sticky liquid from her hand then pulled her tank top off over her head allowing her full breasts to spring into view. David grabbed both of them and began to rub his thumbs over the erect nipples causing a warm gush inside her tight stomach. She could feel the wetness around her thighs increase as the pressure of David's massaging her tits increased. She reached for his cock again and he quickly pressed her breasts together and placed his cock between them. She looked down as he thrust his slippery dick through the tight cleft formed by her breasts. The head struck her chin each time it came up and left a shiny splat of creamy pre-cum on her chin.