Jordan's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan walked slowly over and handed her the camera. "I put the pictures of you with them on the internet. A site called I love Interracial dot com. It caters to people in the life style. I wasn't sure at first but now I am and I'm glad I did it."

"I am too, I need it to finally be out there. I need to know how many other women are feeling the same as I am. Neglected and forgotten by men who don't want us for our sexuality but only for our appearance."

"We have to go now. I want you to know these guys are really great and will probably get you what you need anytime you need it. Here," Jordan handed her the camera along with a slip of paper with the new address and phone number on it, "I want you to call me when you get a chance and let me know how you are."

"Okay, I will," Sally said as she took the camera and placed it on the deck then pocketed the slip of paper, "I'll keep in touch, and you do the same." She stood and wrapped her arms around Jordan and Jordan returned the hug then they separated.

"Now wan't dat special. Why Ah just cain't hardly buhlieve ya'll ain't related the way ya'll was confessin' and all. Look I hate to break this shit up but we got a lotta drivin' ta do so we gotta get on the ball," Amos said as he stood up from his chair and zipped up the front of his coveralls. "Now you knows I'ma gonna come and see yo lilly white ass dontcha girl?", Amos asked as he placed his large black hand along Sally's cheek. "And ya know the rest of mah boys are gonna come to and I do mean CUM too. So dontcha worry we gonna see each other real soon like. But rat now we gotta a lotta drivin' to do and only a little while to git 'er done, so we gonna be on our way. Here's mah card wif mah numbers on it, you call aftah Toosdee and ah'll be happy ta git ya some moe."

Jordan watched as the movers filed past out toward the waiting trucks and van. She then kissed Sally on her cheek and turned to leave as well. Sally sat on the chair by the pool deck trying to decide how to best tell her husband that he wasn't going to be her only lover anymore and like it or not, and he probably wouldn't, she was going to tackle a new part-time job with the film maker Chester had given her a card for.

Jordan walked to the big custom van parked at the curb and got in the front passenger seat as Carl climbed in to drive and Eric, Chester, David, and Tyrone crawled into the back. Sitting in the seat, She looked back one time and saw Sally walking unsteadily to her small car and then she faced forward and began watching the road unwind toward Chicago.