Jordan's Mommy Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan sneered again enjoying her mommy's plight. Without warning Jordan bitch slapped her mommy again just for the fun of it. The blaze between Jordan's thighs burned brighter as her mommy gasped in agony and cringed with renewed fear. "And your cunt, Mommy, you want to show me your cunt?"

"Ohhhhhh plzzzzzzz plzzzzzz Miss Jordan," Mommy whined.

"You're starting to piss me off again, Mommy. Do you slut? Do you want to show me your cunt?"

Mommy hated herself for it but she had no choice. "Yeaaa ... Yee ... Yes I want to show you my ... ... ... ... cunt ... Miss Jordan."

Momentarily satisfied, Jordan strolled back to the camera. "Look at the camera, slut," Jordan demanded and her mommy obeyed. "Now listen to me, SLUT," Jordan continued, "and listen good. I am getting tired of your bull shit."

Mommy nervously shifted her weight from foot to foot as she listened to her daughter.

"Stand still, BITCH," Jordan hissed before continuing, "When I tell you to strip you will have 20 seconds to get bare ass naked. Do you understand me, SLUT?"

"Ye ... yes Miss Jordan I understand," Mommy stated softly as her tummy turned to Jell-O.

"Believe me," Jordan warned, "if you fail you will be one sorry MOMMY."

With that, Jordan grinned brightly at her mommy. Jordan watched her mommy closely. For several moments Jordan enjoyed the thrilling sense of power she felt as her mommy waited. Jordan clearly took great pleasure watching her mommy's increasing nervousness. The room filled with silence 'til it echoed off the walls. For minutes upon minutes Jordan allowed her mommy to ponder the moment.

"STRIP, SLUT." Jordan couldn't stifle a sexy burst of giggles as her mommy's hands immediately flew into action. Jordan began to count out loud. Jordan laughed out loud, amazed that her mommy's satiny blue dress lay on the floor before she had reached "five". Under her dress Mommy wore a white panty and bra set. Even through Jordan had seen her mommy many times in a bikini she still awed by the way she filled out her 38D bra to the bursting point. Mommy's hard nipples showed clearly through the sheer material of the bra.

Mommy paid no attention to her leering daughter as she began to fumble with the hooks at the back of her bra. In her dazed and somewhat confused state, Mommy fumbled with the hooks unsuccessfully. Jordan's count reached "ten". Suddenly Mommy turned her attention to her panties, peeling them down her long shapely legs and kicking them off. "Fifteen," Jordan counted. Panic stricken, Mommy reached behind herself and without bothering with the bra hooks simply ripped the narrow back strap apart tearing the flimsy material. Mommy shrugged her shoulders and the skimpy bra fell to the floor just as Jordan counted, "Twenty."

Mommy instantly crossed an arm over her breasts and used her other hand to try and cover her secret female parts. Jordan smiled broadly as she watched her mommy try to hide her shame. Quickly Jordan's amusement took a dark turn as she ordered her mommy to raise her arms over her head. Mommy hesitated for just a few seconds.

Jordan snapped coldly, "Instant obedience, SLUT. That is what I expect. And, that is what I will get one way or another." As her mommy raised her hands high over her head Jordan made another mental note of her mommy's failure. "Spread your legs, SLUT," Jordan demanded. Her mommy moved her feet shoulder width apart. "Wider, SLUT," Jordan wanted more.

Mommy complied.

Somewhat satisfied with her mommy's position, Jordan moved behind the camera. "Open your eyes, BITCH," Jordan commanded, "Open your eyes and look straight at the camera."

Mommy obeyed even as her naked body visibly trembled. Then Jordan used the zoom function of the camera to fill the view finder with her mommy's naked image. Starting with her mommy's red and make-up smeared face, Jordan panned the camera down the length of her mommy's quaking body. Jordan spent a long minute allowing the camera to record her mommy's nudity. As she recorded, Jordan paid special attention to her mommy's magnificent titties and the secret area between her thighs.

As if speaking to herself, Jordan casually mentioned, "Your pussy hair will never do, mommy."

After panning the camera down her mommy's long sleek legs Jordan ordered her mommy to turn around. Mommy didn't waste any time in complying obediently. After turning her back to the camera, Mommy resumed her spread legged position while again raising her arm high over her head.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks, SLUT," Jordan ordered.

Her mommy continued to obey without complaint. For several minutes Jordan kept the camera focused squarely on her mommy's wide open slit. Jordan zoomed the camera in as close as she could upon her mommy's treasure spot. Jordan couldn't believe her eyes as she noticed that her mommy's pussy lips were slightly puffy with desire and actually glistened with her female juices. Grinning from ear to ear, Jordan left the camera running and walked to her mommy. Standing to one side so that she wouldn't block the camera's view, Jordan ran her hand through her mommy's wet slit. This drew an audible response from her mommy as her naked body shook. Teasingly, Jordan ran a finger over her mommy's clit. This brought another moan of pleasure. The new sensations caused Mommy's body to shake involuntarily.

Jordan couldn't help but admonish her mommy playfully, "You are such a whore, Mommy. Be still, SLUT."

Mommy gritted her teeth and tried desperately to control herself. That proved impossible, as Jordan slipped a finger slowly into her pussy. Biting her lip, Mommy frantically tried to ignore the growing wave of lust which was crashing down upon her. Ever so slowly, Jordan's finger forced its way into her mommy's love hole. Then just as slowly, Jordan began to pull her finger out. Jordan had to snicker as she felt her mommy's cunt muscles clinch at her finger as it was removed. A gasp of clear disappointment escaped Mommy's lips as Jordan finally pulled her finger all the way out.

Without giving her mommy a chance to recover, Jordan shoved her finger deep into Mommy's ass. The moan of pain her mommy emitted warmed Jordan's black heart. Then just as quickly as she had inserted it, Jordan pulled her finger out her mommy's ass. Jordan kept her finger just an inch from her mommy's ass where she knew that the camera was still focused. Telling her mommy not to move her hands, Jordan ordered her to turn around. While still maintaining her bent over position, Mommy turned until Jordan's finger was just inches from her mouth. Jordan's free hand moved to cup her mommy's left tittie as it jiggled freely under her torso. Playfully, Jordan began to toy with her mommy's nipple. Then as an evil smirk formed upon her lips, Jordan took her mommy's nipple between her finger nails and began to apply gentle pressure. At the same time, Jordan moved the finger that had been in her mommy's ass to her mommy's lips. Mommy quickly realized what she had to do to save her innocent nipple. Without even being told, Mommy opened her mouth and took Jordan's nasty finger between her lips as if it her a mini cock. Jordan laughed and made another mental note. A warm glow spread over Jordan's body as she thought of the severe punishment that her mommy was earning for herself.

For the time being, Jordan was content to allow her mommy to tend to her finger as if she were sucking a cock. Jordan giggled as she thought of how many cocks had been stuffed between the lips that now ministered to her finger. It was obvious from the way she worked her tongue around Jordan's finger that Mommy was a well practiced cock sucker.

Pulling her finger from her mommy's sucking lips and taking a step backwards, Jordan ordered her mommy to place her hands behind her back and to kneel. While her mommy complied, Jordan commanded, "And make sure your keep your fucking knees are spread wide, SLUT." Not pleased with the way her mommy was sitting back on her thighs, Jordan demanded, "Kneel straight up, SLUT." Instantly Mommy obeyed. As her mommy knelt obediently with her hands behind her head, Jordan walked back to the camera and refocused the view. Not pleased with the way her mommy's titties were displayed for the camera, Jordan ordered, "Pull your elbows back, SLUT." This had the desired effect, as Mommy's defenseless titties were forced out and up. Jordan took a few seconds to fully enjoy the sight.

Leaving her position near the camera, Jordan began to walk around her kneeling mommy, enjoying her mature beauty from every angle. Then Jordan continued her mommy's torment. "You certainly are a fine piece of fuck meat, Mommy," Jordan complimented her mommy. "But we have a problem," Jordan went on, "Your bare legged, and only ladies go bare legged. Jordan paused for a long moment allowing her words to sink in. "But," Jordan started then paused again, "you're no lady are you, SLUT?"

Taking a deep breath, Mommy replied, "Na ... NO .... Miss Jordan."

Jordan stopped circling her mommy to stand right in front of the older woman, only three inches in front of her. Looking down on her mommy, Jordan demanded she look her in the eye. After Mommy had obeyed, Jordan went on harshly, "No what, SLUT? Use proper English and complete sentences. Now let's try again. You're no lady are you, SLUT?"

Gathering all of her courage, Mommy took another step into depravity as she stammered, "No ... Miss ... Jordan ... I ... I am not ... not a lady."

Jordan upped the ante coldly, "So what are you, SLUT?"

Jordan grinned as her mommy visibly swallowed the lump that formed in her throat. Considering her options, Mommy realized that she had no choice but answer her daughter's sickening question. "I ...," she started as her voice quivered, "I ... I'm a ... slut ... Miss Jordan."

"LOUDER, SLUT," Jordan hissed.

"I'm ... I'm a slut, Miss Jordan ... a dirty slut," Mommy replied louder than before.

"Yes you are, Mommy," Jordan was still enjoying her mommy's humiliation, "you're nothing but a fucking slut. Look at me, slut."

Mommy again lifted her eyes to lock with those of her daughter.

Grinning as her powerless mommy staring into her eyes, Jordan outlined the next game. "Sluts don't go bare legged do they, SLUT?" Not allowing her mommy time to answer Jordan went on, "Sluts wear nylons and garter belts don't they SLUT?"

"Ye ...yes ... Miss Jordan ... sluts wear a garter-belt and nylons."

"Well then we have a problem don't we, SLUT," Jordan grinned down upon her mommy as she spoke.

"Yes, Miss Jordan ... we have a problem."

"Well, it's a problem that is easily corrected," Jordan went on. "I know that you have a pink leather garter belt and matching nylons."

Mommy listened closely as she continued to keep her elbows pulled well back displaying her naked titties in the obscene fashion that seemed to please Jordan.

"I also know that you have a pair of pink high heels. Your 'pink cum fuck me heels' I believe is the way that daddy referred to them. You have three minutes to get them on and be back here kneeling just as you are now." Walking back to the camera Jordan asked her mommy if she understood.

"Yes ... Miss Jordan, I .. understand completely."

"Then do it, SLUT. Do it NOW," Jordan demanded, as she noted the seconds on her watch. Mommy quickly began to stand, but her weakened knees wouldn't hold her and she stumbled, toppling back to the floor.

Laughing at her mommy's awkward efforts, Jordan urged her mommy on, "Get moving, SLUT, you have already wasted ten seconds."

Mommy was finally able to stand, but it was clear that her ordeal was beginning to wear her down. Jordan followed her mommy's movements with the camera. Mommy walked unsteadily to a dresser and bent to open a bottom drawer. Jordan made sure to zoom the camera in to catch an obscene view of her mommy's bent over ass. Mommy rummaged through the drawer for several seconds tossing various items on to the floor until she came to the pink garter belt and nylons she had been searching for. Jordan took special delight as she watched the weary woman hurry as best she could. Mommy took the desired items in her hands and began to walk quickly towards the walk-in closet. Mommy dropped the nylons onto the king size bed as she passed. Jordan followed her mommy's movements with the camcorder playing careful attention to the provocative bounce of her naked titties.

Without breaking stride, Mommy began to hook the leather garter-belt in place around her slim waist. Jordan called out, "Minute and a half left, SLUT."

Mommy disappeared into the walk-in closet for several seconds before reappearing with the pink high heels in hand. Jordan used the camera to capture the look of fearful misery which distorted her mommy's lovely face. Returning to the bed, Mommy dropped the heels onto the floor and picked up one of the pink nylons. She seemed to be all thumbs as she tried to place her foot into the nylon. It was clear that the older woman was on the verge of crying again. After a great deal of effort, Mommy got the nylon pulled up her leg and with more effort was able to snap the garters in place.

"Your time is up, SLUT," Jordan smirked. As if a damn had broken tears began to flood down her mommy's cheeks again. For several seconds the subdued woman didn't move. "Don't stop, SLUT," Jordan warned with a giggle, "Each second is costing you dearly." Jordan lied, as she intended to punish her mommy severely regardless of her behavior just so she would know who was in charge.

Somewhat reluctantly, Mommy put on the other pink nylon and snapped it in place high on her toned and shapely thigh. Sitting down on the bed, Mommy quickly stepped into the open toed, pink high heels. The sling back of the heels had straps which buckled around the wearer's ankle. Mommy's unnerved state made it difficult to buckle these straps but after several tries she succeeded.

Wearily, Mommy stood and walked to the spot where she had been kneeling earlier. Jordan couldn't believe how much taller her mommy seemed as she stood in the six inch high heels. Mommy closed her eyes as she lowered herself to her knees. Resolved to avoid as much of her daughter's wrath as possible, Mommy spread her knees as wide as she could. Tilting her head towards the floor, Mommy slowly raised her arms and placed her hands behind her head. Jordan snickered as she watched her mommy pull her elbows back even with her shoulders.

"Three minutes 47 seconds," Jordan announced with an air of satisfied supremacy. "Where is the collection of toys daddy mentioned in his journal?"

"Please, Jordan ... please this is so wrong," Mommy beseeched.

Angrily Jordan stormed toward her mommy until she stood right in front of the kneeling naked woman that had given her life. Jordan bitch slapped her mommy harder than ever causing the older woman to squeal in protest.

Cupping her mommy's chin in her hand, Jordan lifted her head until the two females made eye contact. "I asked you a question, slut, and if you know what is good for you, you'll answer me. I'm done playing games with you, Mommy."

"It's ... it's ... it's in the closet ... it's in the corner of the closet, Jordan," Mommy stammered. Jordan raised her hand as if to slap her mommy again. "Miss Jordan ... I meant Miss Jordan ... it's in the corner of the closet Miss Jordan."

Smiling broadly, Jordan lowered her hand to her mommy's mane of blonde hair and patted it as one would pat a favored pet, "Good, Mommy ... very good." Still barefoot, Jordan turned on her heel and walked to closet. Over her shoulder Jordan commanded her mommy, "Stay."

A couple minutes later, Jordan emerged from the closet wearing a bright smile with a handful of "toys". Mommy averted her eyes as Jordan returned. Jordan dropped the items on the bed and picked up the riding crop she had placed there earlier, "Now we can get serious," Jordan said gaily. Approaching her mommy, Jordan asked coyly, "Mommy is that wooden chair in the corner the one daddy use to have you bend over when he punished his whore slut?"

Knowing that Jordan wouldn't have asked the question if she didn't know the answer Mommy answered promptly and honestly, "Ye ... Yes, Miss Jordan."

"Well here's the deal, Mommy, you have one minute to put that chair in the middle of the room and position yourself for punishment as you use to do for daddy," Jordan told her mommy matter-of-factly. "Do you understand, Mommy?" To stress her words, Jordan slapped the riding crop into her left hand. Jordan wished to make it clear that she wasn't in the mood to listen to any more of her mommy's sass.

Tears again streamed down Mommy's cheeks as she answered obediently, "Yea ... Yes ... Miss Jordan ... I understand."

Looking at her watch Jordan waited just a few seconds before saying, "Then do it, Mommy, do it now." Jordan again slapped the riding crop into her left hand.

With tears still streaming down her lovely checks, Mommy scrambled quickly to her feet. As she went about performing her latest task, Jordan returned to the digital camera that had been capturing her mommy's shame. Jordan moved the camera in order to follow her mommy's efforts. As she watched her mommy scurry about placing the chair in the middle of the large Master Bedroom Suite Jordan had to admire the way her mommy's bare titties bounced about provocatively.

In well less than the allotted minute, Mommy had the chair in position and had taken her own position behind the chair and bending over the back while taking a firm grasp of the chair seat. She then spread her feet quite wide.

Jordan walked from behind the camera and asked her mommy coldly, "Mommy, is that as wide as you can spread your feet?"

With a look of disgust but without a word, Mommy spread her feet a few inches wider. Jordan had seen several pictures of her mommy with her gorgeous legs spread must wider and asked again quite innocently, "Mommy is that as wide as you can spread your feet?"

Mommy lifted her head from her bent over position to reply, "Please, Jordan ... ah Miss Jordan ... it's so awkward ... especially in these high ..."

Mommy was cut off in mid-sentence as Jordan swung the riding crop into action. It landed squarely and painfully across the fullest part of Mommy's ass with a sound not unlike a rifle shot. Reflexively Mommy's leg jerked upwards bending backwards at the knee in an effort to fight off the awful agony. Smirking, Jordan scolded her mommy, "I didn't ask for your bull shit excuses, Mommy, I asked you a simple question."

In sullen silence, Mommy spread her feet another eighteen inches. It was a difficult position to hold because of the six inch high heels the older woman wore. In a matter of seconds the strain in her calves became quite burdensome.

However, Jordan wasn't satisfied yet. "Mommy?" The young girl mocked. Mommy visibly struggled to spread her feet another foot much to Jordan's delight. For several minutes Jordan circled her mommy enjoying both the moment and the beauty of the scene. Every muscle in Mommy's near naked body was tense waiting to ward off the agony of another bite of the leather crop Jordan carried in her right hand. Every minute or so Mommy's magnificent D-cup titties would jiggle beautifully as another tremor of fear swept through her all but helpless body.

Mommy did her best to follow her daughter's movements but from her bent over position it was difficult. Jordan took sadistic delight in the fear she saw in her mommy's bright blue eyes.

Having completed her inspection, Jordan continued her mommy's humiliation, "You know you have to be punished don't you, Mommy?"

"Jor ... Jordan ... please you don't ...," Mommy was cut-off in mid sentence when Jordan unleashed another lash of the riding crop which landed just above her mommy's curvaceous thighs. Again Mommy's leg jerked violently upwards bending backwards at the knee. As the agony rushed through her, Mommy couldn't stifle a scream, "Ohhh FUCK."