All Comments on 'Jori - A Fairy Tale of Sorts Ch. 04'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
Very well done.

Excellent story. Thank you.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
A great story,

by a very talented and gifted writer. One of but a few that I wish I could persuade everyone I know (mostly non-readers) to read. A lesson in what the depth and breadth of true love should be. This author does not disappoint.

soreireisoreireiover 7 years ago
Well done!

I started it at chapter one and was captivated by your stories approach. The wonderful tale and solid characters you presented made this one of my more enjoyable reads. Bravo and I hope to see more of your work here soon😀

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

Please keep writing! I love your work and was captivated by the characters and the story. You gave us a wonderful love story and such a great set of characters!! Thank you!!

IslaMoradaIslaMoradaalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

Lovely story, quality writing. Very nice.

Rainbow88Rainbow88over 6 years ago
My favorite Fairy Tale

I love it all. Thank you so much for sharing. Childhood Fairy Tales were never so stimulating or so romantic. When Jori confronts Abnuba, forgetting she can fry him to a cinder; that's funny. So you have it all and done very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost a fantastic story. My only criticism is that toward the end, the storyline lost it's way and faded into oblivion, leaving me with a "so what" feeling. Not sure if it an unfinished series.

Strand

PartlyPartly10 months ago

I have to agree this last bit lost a step or two. BUT holy heck, what an imagination. Greatly enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story - seemed a little unfinished because we're left without knowing if they'll be accepted back into the clan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES