All Comments on 'Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 03'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's your story...

The threesome concept fits with dynamic twixt Jacob and Jo. There will always be haters. This story is great, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree about the threesome.

The more the merrier, could be a nice twist for Kat to help jo out a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn!

This was a really hot story! I really enjoy your writing style as well, keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
threesom

Please do a threesome

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
getting a little rough

The story has been good, but getting a little to rough for me. They are family first

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awe-Someeeee!!!

I really really like where this story is heading to. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Kat

I definitely want Kat to get fucked thoroughly, I feel bad for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The vocal are always the minority

Just wanted to urge you to not lend comments -opposing, supporting, or otherwise- more weight than they merit from a big-picture perspective. As frustrating as it must be, comments will generally never be a representative sample: selection bias is a powerful thing, especially with the very low response rate typical for online stories. So they're no good as a way of learning anything at all about the larger whole. Even if you got 20 polite, eloquent comments and they ALL supported (or all opposed) the same thing, it's not representative and hence says nothing whatsoever about what the rest of your readers think. "It's all I've got to work with" doesn't change this, nor do "obvious" patterns or leanings.

What does change this is a comment's content: ideas and reasons and reasoning. Stuff that persuades through its own merit, not an appearance of majority or popularity.

Sorry if I've belabored the point. You clearly care about both your writing and your readers, and I've really enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes I waiting forever for this thank you please make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You have considerable skill as a writer. This is a very well written story - it allows people to inhabit the space between the characters, who are themselves much more three dimensional than this type a story usually warrants. The sexual energy is relentless because of all this and not in spite of same. If you haven't so far, do take your talent seriously.

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Please continue

Good read so far - Personally I'd like to see the three of them get together. Having said that, I think you should go with the way you feel is right for the story. After all its your story.... :)

Daddylover02Daddylover02about 8 years ago
THREESOME!!!!!!!

I would very much like a threesome of them together. Kat needs some dick man, needs something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I almost never comment on anything and I really cba to make an account but after I read your last note I had to say this; you're a talented writer so choose whatever you feel is right for the plot, I'm sure it will turn out great.

Kat has been my favourite character in this story ever since she comforted Jo after her breakup, she's extremely caring and her love for Jo is genuine, I wish I had a friend like that (not the sexual part, I'm straight ;p), throwing her out of the story would be such a downer for me, but even if that happens I'll keep on reading all your stories (btw, Mika Makes a Mistake has to be my fave story ever, good job!). Please rush the next chapter, I need more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

No threesome. She gets it all;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

You have to do the all out threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please.

I want more. Please add a threesome scene, it will make it even hotter. Absolutely love this story. Keep going the way you are, you are a fantastic writer.

AFSargeAFSargeabout 8 years ago
More

Can't wait for the next chapter and yes I want a threesome between Jo, Kst, and Jacob. The writing, the intense interactions are great. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Jo with Jacob and then with her dad.

WanderingMistWanderingMistabout 8 years ago
Yes!

Please do the threesome. I would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Hot!!!!!!!!!

I vote for no threesome! But if you plan to do otherwise, i trust you can still make it hot! Youre an awesome writer! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do it

Threesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome.!

You are absolutely awesome and one of my favourites.. i just look forward to a threesome between two brothers and jo and no kat..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kay

I can't wait to see more from her. I think the way you keep bringing her in the mix is fantastic. Keep writing. Forget the critics. It's a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm so wet!!

This is so fucking hot. I vote for no threesome but whatever works for you

mugglensumugglensuabout 8 years ago
Continue please

Keep going its an awesome read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!!

No kat please and keep writing this is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going

I like Jo's idea of Kat fucking Jacob. Kat is great in the stories and she does deserve some Hendrick's dick.

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenabout 8 years ago
Kat & Mark & Jo

Love the story. I could hear the love match between Jacob & Jo from way back in part 1 & think she could get him on her own, but you hafta listen to your characters. On the other hand, I can see Kat & Mark fucking from one end of the house to the other, knocking paintings of the walls, and she deserves some of that, too! Regardless, great writing- very smooth, no amateur errors to yank us out of the moment! Ty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Kat

If you want to throw Kat a bone let her fuck Owen one on one. That would be fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next Part :) ?

Im waiting :)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 8 years ago
Great story so far

can't wait to read the rest. I personally like 3somes so I hope u went 4 it, her friend is my kind of girl and she should end up dating the brother who likes her.

Lily103103Lily103103almost 8 years ago
Great series

Great story so far! Looking forward to the romantic connection with Jo and Jacob. Hope to see it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I need to see romance blossoming between Jo and Jacob.

I want to see Jacob realising his romantic love and attraction for Jo,acknowledging it and Jo returning his love....

JoesKittenJoesKittenalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This is a great story😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
vocal minority

NEVER listen to the jackass minority. Unfortunately they're the quickest to respond, and also the loudest. (kind of like the political minorities). Skip

KihakuKihakuover 7 years ago
Bait and switch

First off love your writing style; aggressive and a bit humors. The most obvious way of cracking Jacob in my opinion is the bait and switch. Have him think he's sleeping with kat and then find out its Josephine like with a mask or in the dark. If he's as serious a character as he is you might wanna make it a two chapter thing cause pussy is a good motivator but when you break a principle and what you believe for fucking the pussy its kinda screws with your mind, trust me on that, I've been there .

First he nail's her and then runs away after finding out what he did, next he comes back completely tanked and takes Josephine like the whore she is, making sure she might not be a pussy to fuck anytime for everyone but she is HIS pussy ANYTIME. Oh and throw Kat in there for the drunken rage bit after all she helped with the bait and switch. Well i hope you found my two cents helpful keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
from wax

Go with YOUR instincts. Its YOUR story. Write for YOU not what other people think. It will be good if you think it is good.

Bobm1973Bobm1973over 7 years ago
Love it!!!

I absolutely love this story!!! I say go with the threesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Good

All of your stories have been so good, this one and the trophy wife one are great. I really hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Awesome story! I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for the next instalment

Thank you for a fun engaging read. It's your story so if you want the 3some, go for it! Honestly I can't wait for the gangbang 👍

SirsPuppySirsPuppyover 7 years ago

Please continue this! Great story!

luptaloopluptaloopover 7 years ago
Please finish Jo's story!

I honestly was not sure if l would enjoy her and Mark hooking up as much as I liked her and Patrick, but it was so damn hot! I definitely liked the rougher scenes in this chapter and I hope you don't completely shy away from that, if or when you do decide to continue this story. In regards to the possibility to the three way I am not particularly into it, but that won't stop me from reading the story you do take it in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need a part four.

This is one of my favourite series. I really need the next part!

Fishin4kittiesFishin4kittiesover 7 years ago
I can't get enough

I absolutely love this series. I can't thank you enough, my pussy thanks you as well. I can't wait to see the dynamic that develops between Jo and Jacob once he finally takes her.

mmmac25mmmac25over 7 years ago
Please more!

Please write more!! I am dying to see her with Jacob. Is it just me but since Jacob seems to love and protect her I want them to be together in the end. She wants someone that loves her for her, he would be perfect. It might raise some eyebrows but they aren't blood so they could get married and she could still be with the rest of her fam from time to time or not. Kat could also marry her dad or Mark.... Patrick's girl could also join in on the family fun with the two girls. Oooo I want to see where this story goes. Please more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update, please sir!

Sir, please update this series! I wanna see Josephine fuck her stud brother Jacob and her Dad Owen. This little slut gets off on your stories and hearing Josephine fuck all these studs in her life makes me so wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO THREESOME!

I've never ever in my entire life read a series when it comes to porn stories (btw english is not my first language), I love the shorts and honestly incest but only brother-sister/stepbrother-stepsister relationship, and I swear this is the best, and the first I ever commented to, lol. I was more looking forward to Jo and Jacob, than Jo and Mark. But Jo and Patrick is my favourite so far. But as how you made Jacob, I want it to be a little more sweet and romantic with Jo and Jacob. Please!! I don't want a threesome, I can't stop you from doing that but I swear I'm going to stop reading this if you made it a threesome.. Please don't!

hellokitty802hellokitty802over 7 years ago
Next Story?

I think however you make the story it would be great but I'd like Kat having a minor role in it, I just cant wait for the next story! I love all your stories they're amazing!!

Mia13Mia13about 7 years ago
Where are you?!

I have never commented on a story before, but I am so sad there aren't anymore chapters! You are such a good writer. Stick with threesome if that's what you think YOUR characters would do. Great story! Please come back! Hope all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please continue!!!

i'm sorry people are pricks but this story is amazing and i really hope you continue it!!

curiousgirl_12curiousgirl_12about 7 years ago
Please continue!!!

I'm so sad this the last part of this serie, I've enjoy it so much, the story is fantastic and the scene so hot!!! I was so excited to see how it would be the sex with Jacob, and how Jo would seduce her daddy, I was even expecting 2 of the 3 brothers fucking Jo together, please finish this story,!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please, I love the story and want to see what happens with jo and Jacob btw threesome would be amazing!!!!

ladysubladysubover 6 years ago
Thank you

I've enjoyed all of your writing actually. I'd be good with a three some... Just keep writing...HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Threesome, yes and gangbang

Boy with two girls is good but with all of those men in the family, it seems like a couple of good gang bangs are in order. Jo's three brothers at once or maybe Dad joining in or Dad and boys with Kat and Jo. Still want to see what happens when she goes after Dad.

itsjustme49itsjustme49almost 6 years ago
MORE

MORE, MORE, MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue the story!!!!

Please continue this story. As for threesomes... I think anything from 2 to 7 or more at times would fit. Mostly I see it being 2 usually. You shouldn't forget Pat's gf either. I would love to see both Jo and Kat with Jacob next, then just Jo+Jac. Maybe while J+J are together Kat can get with Pat @/or Mark. I also cant wait to see how she gets her daddy and who will she end up with, if any ONE person. What is her daddy going to be like? Will one of them end up as her main man or will it just be equal among all of them? She seems to be a sub so it would make sense for one of them to become her permanent dom, maybe daddy? It was already stated that it was just sex with the first two but that Jacob really loved her and what are daddy's feelings? Please give us a lot more chapters to this story and progress and mature all these relationships. Pretty please with a blowjob on top.

dev_pafrdev_pafralmost 6 years ago
thats it?!

i’ve loved this story for so long! please continue it as i need to see what happens with jacob

FrivolousFrivolousalmost 6 years ago

I'd like to see the story continued, if at all possible. Please ignore all decrying comments; I certainly enjoy the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really wish you could have continued this the way it was going, with the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Plz continue

I see you haven't been writing for a while until recently but I would love for you to continue with the threesome and maybe just do a story with just Jo and Jacob. I would love to see them alone too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

I've enjoyed the story so far even though I'm not into the bdsm thing. It's been great. I'd like to see you leave Kat involved and in a 3 some with Jacob following Patrick's idea. Thank you for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going

I’d love to see more on this story. I want to see how she gets Jacob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
JACOB

OH PLEASE UPDATE, I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well??

My two cents is this is a great story and you should finish it the way you see it. The threesome make perfect sense and you should write it that way and after that she can have all three of her bothers at the same time. Maybe have Patrick collar her and really take it to the next level with Kat being Jo sub under Patrick. I think you have a lot left you can do with this story and would love to see the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very well written

You've done an excellent job up to now. Don't let your readers direct your story. Write what is in your head or you'll end up not liking how it ends. Appease yourself, and the readers will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When is chapter 4 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good stuff!

I am hopeful that, instead of going straight to Jacob, she gets 'caught' by Dad with Kat first... and that could be your threesome.

The reason I say that is that I think you've setup Jacob to be "just right", as in a long term committed loving relationship. She'll get all of her 'slut fantasies' out, then be able to settle down for a little while until your plot hook for Jacob comes into play.

The flipside of that is that Jacob doesn't do her because he's with someone and doesn't cheat. She could continue to make the rounds with the two boys, dad and Kat until she gets tired of it and just starts hanging out with Jacob. Nothing sexual, but then she notices that he spends a lot of time with her and wonders about the gf... turns out he didn't have one, but he wasn't willing to share her so he chose not to have her at all.

I know, blah blah blah, but I like the idea of her and Jacob long term and I don't know how else to figure that out.

In any case, thanks for sharing the fun, it is a great series and Jo is a fantastic character. I love the way you keep describing parts of her, giving us more glimpses into her tiny body, bubble butt, big round tits and long hair as well as her beautiful face. It makes for compelling reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please write chapter 4. I love these stories. Desperately want to see How fuck her dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another

Please write a follow up chapter/s with a threesome with Kat and the last brother. It's so sexy. When I was on my teens my dads friend used to bring his twin daughters with him and we would sneak off into the barn. They lost their anal virginity to me as we learnt have vaginal sex due to possible pregnancy . They would do everything else and I got Jill all revved up with my fingers and with some spit took her in the ass. Of course a couple of weeks later when they came over Ann the other twin wanted to try it. So her sister helped us both. We did it together for years. At Ann's wedding I was staying over and Jill sneaked into my room at night and we had full sex for the first time. She in turn got married not long after as she was expecting. She told me it was my baby she was carrying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE NO

Ok it's my frist comment in this site and I left for tow reasons first this story are fucking amazing second please DON'T RUIN MY DREAMS why with jacob ha? I think her father is a better option for a threesome than jacob.

Realy? oh my god. if you'll write this I will going to DIE :((((((( Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this series, it’s amazing! I really want to see her and Jacob getting together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

NO threesome with Kat and Jacob please! But a group sex with her stepbrothers and stepfather would make a hot story. And please don’t involve Kat into any of the sex scenes and just focus on Jo and her fam. This is a great story please don’t ruin it with Kat’s involvement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the brothers should start giving her some aftercare.. Kat is not there for only caring about her.. this is wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your series uuugh I wish you would've finished it

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86over 2 years ago

Where's the rest of the story?! Fuck the haters your fans want more!

Daisy1969Daisy1969over 2 years ago

Yes please finish this series!! I like the idea of keeping Kat in it just enough to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh hell, let Kat play, she's been very supportive of Jo and her desires!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love how everything is going in the story. Hopefully you post the two remaining stories with Jacob then her Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So far the series is sooo good!! please please continue it

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Apart from my earlier comment regarding proofreading, this has been a pleasure to read. Please continue with this great series, as the author allow the work to lead you, ignore the neigh sayers this is your imagination being written down not theirs, this is fictional not a diary, expand your mind and let your story flow and grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i need to watch that video jo was watching in the beginning omg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey guys this was written in 2016 he did a story in 18 and nothing since fair to say he's flown the coop long ago, nothing more coming

upyoursixupyoursixover 1 year ago

Shit I wanna read that threesome story!

kitten_x_kitten_x_over 1 year ago

Seems this story is abandoned, but if you you ever do come back to it I’d love to see the threesome in full detail as you’d originally planned

blackdante00blackdante00over 1 year ago

The best story ive ever had, would love to read the next part of it

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next part ......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story, very hot! And yes to threesome's and foursomes with Kat! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous