Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so easy, so simple sounding.

"Well, yeah, Jo, I can do that." He said, and she sat up, scooting forward and pulling herself into his lap, his hard cock pressing through his shorts.

"Good! Because I've got to admit, if that's all you we're going to give me, I was going to be a little disappointed."

She giggled and leaned forward, nibbling on his neck and ear while he grabbed her ass.

"Oh!" She bounced back, resting her arms on his shoulders. "I'm serious, I want to be clear about this. I don't want love, I don't want any emotional crap, and I don't want you thinking you can fuck me whenever you want. Are you sure you can handle that?"

Mark shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Jo, I think I can handle that," He groaned, spanking her ass.

"Good!" She giggled, jumping up off his lap. "Dad's at work and Jacob's at the beach. Patrick won't be home all day, so it looks like we've got the house to ourselves until about, what? Six?"

She smiled, grabbing her dress from the floor.

"Yeah, sounds about right." Mark laughed, watching her ass as she walked over to the doorway.

"Good, I'm going to take a shower. You'd better make good use of that time, I want you to take me and fuck me however you want"

Mark nodded, sitting up and staring at her, leaning against the door frame.

"I think I can handle that." He smiled, and she giggled a little.

"Good! Oh, and one more thing," She smiled, staring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"I want you to be as rough as you can," She almost whispered, turning around and walking away, her beautiful bubble butt jiggling from side to side as she sauntered off.

****************************************************

Josephine was all dolled up, her hair curled and dried, bouncy and soft, when she stepped out of her room in her short little work out shorts and a tank top.

As soon as the door was shut behind her, a hand reached out and grabbed her out of nowhere, shoving her face first up against the wall, groping her body as she struggled against his grip.

"Oh god! No! Please! Don't!" She cried, tears streaming down her face as her shorts were pulled down and her ass was exposed, turning to see a giant brute in a ski mask abusing her.

"Shut the fuck up, slut!" Her assailant demanded, spanking her ass roughly while his coarse fingers rubbed her wet little clit, then he grabbed her hair and whispered in her ear. "If it gets too rough, just say 'red' and I'll stop, ok?"

"Ok," She nodded and whimpered a little, the resumed the act. "Please, please, just let me go!"

Mark picked her up and threw her over his shoulders. Her little shorts were around her knees, making it impossible to kick, but she hit him and flailed as he walked with her back into his room.

"Oh god! Please! Don't!" She begged. "I'll give you whatever you want, just please, don't hurt me!"

Mark tossed her on his bed and she looked around. Mostly sports memorabilia and posters of athletes, countless trophies and framed pictures of him and friends, teammates, coaches.

"You'll give me whatever I want?" Mark asked, stepping up to her and grabbing her throat, then pulling her shorts completely off pushing her legs apart and rubbing her inner thighs.

"Oh god, no, not that, please!" She begged, tears streaming down her face. "Please, no, oh god, please don't!"

Mark's hands groped and rubbed her flesh, squeezing her legs roughly, then he pulled off the mask and threw it aside.

"Mark? It's you?" She sobbed, her acting skills unchecked. "Please, Mark! Don't make me do this!"

Mark grabbed her throat and slapped her face, shoving two fingers down her throat while she sucked and slurped on them eagerly.

"I bet that's just what you want, isn't it? You're just a dirty little piece of meat, aren't you?" He asked, and she grabbed his wrist and shoved his fingers even further down her throat, pulling back and letting globs of spit dribble down his fingers and onto her body as she gasped and whimpered.

"Oh god, no! Please, Mark!" She begged, and he reached down, rubbing her pussy.

"Fucking christ, Jo, you're soaking through your little panties!" He exclaimed, and it was true. Her little white lacy panties were sopping wet, and she squirmed and as he rubbed her clit through the frills.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Oh god!" She squealed, pressing her body against his touch. "Oh Mark! Please don't make me! I don't want to be a filthy little whore!"

Mark slapped her again, this time harder. He was getting bolder, more aggressive.

"That's what you are? Isn't it? To be fucked and turned into a filthy little cock loving whore?" He asked, and she sobbed, turning away, lying on her stomach and trying to crawl to the other end of the bed.

"Not so fast!" He yelled, grabbing her leg and pulling her back. He ripped her panties apart and threw the tattered rags away as she squealed and sobbed.

"No! Oh god! No! Please don't fuck me!" She begged, but Mark's stiff erection was sticking through his shorts and he dropped them in an instant, grabbing his cock and pressing it against her wet little pussy.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" He asked, groping her ass as he shoved his dick inside her.

"Oh!" She gasped, shaking her head. "Oh god! Oh! Fuck!"

Mark pummeled into her wet little pussy over and over again, grabbing her hair and roughly spanking her ass, choking her while he pounded into her.

"Oh! Fuck! That's it! Oh god! Mark! Fuck!" She bounced, pressing her body against his.

"That's just what you want, isn't it? You're a filthy little fuck slut, aren't you?" He groaned, slamming against her.

"Yes! Yes! I'm just a dirty little whore! Oh god! Yes!" She shrieked, biting her lip as she reached her climax, squirting all over him and his cock, spraying his sheets with her juices while she screamed and squirmed.

"Oh! Mark! Oh! I'm so sorry!" She sobbed, and as he pulled his cock out, she shot up, climbing off the bed and getting onto her knees. She pulled her tank top off exposing her beautiful, oversized tits and lunged at him, grabbing his cock as she licked his thighs and sucked on his balls.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Mark!" She cried. "I'm just a messy little slut! Oh god!" She shrieked, sucking and kissing, slurping up her juices before shoving his cock down her throat and bobbing up and down on it voraciously.

"Suck that cock!" He demanded, slapping her face, then grabbing her hair and forcing his dick down her throat, again and again while she gagged and drooled, then pulling back.

"You're a dirty little cock sucker, aren't' you?" He asked, slapping her tits, one then the other, over and over again.

"Yes! I'm just a filthy little cock loving whore!" She screamed, then shoved his cock back inside her mouth.

Mark grabbed her head and forced his dick all the way down, his balls slapping her chin, then holding her there as she writhed and struggled, squirming and fighting desperately for air, drool gushing down her body in torrents before he finally let go.

"Oh god!" She screamed, turning over to get away, sobbing as she tried to crawl. "No! No! Mark, no!"

She'd never roleplayed this hard, and Patrick had always had a gentle hand, quick to give her a respite or a soft touch to remind her that it was all a game. Mark, on the other hand, grabbed her leg and pinned her to the floor, shoving his cock up her pussy without a moment's rest.

"No! No!" She sobbed, crying as he forced her face down against the ground and fucked her little pussy senseless. "Oh god! Mark! Please!"

Mark rode her mercilessly while she sobbed and squirmed, fighting against his touch through another orgasm, squirting over the floor, then another.

"Fuck, what a filthy little slut," Mark laughed, grabbing her hair as he picked himself up and stood over her, pulling her naked body over to the puddle of her own juices on the floor.

"Lick it up, slut," he demanded, forcing her ass up in the air and her face down on the ground.

Josephine sobbed, sticking her tongue out and lapping up her juices as mark spanked her and shoved a finger up her ass.

"I'm sorry!" She sobbed, tears dripping down her cheeks, "I'm so sorry! Oh god!"

Mark stood up and sat down on the chair, stroking himself off as he watched her whimper and degrade herself, eagerly licking her juices off the floor.

"Am I being good? Am I being a good little whore?" She squealed, looking up into his eyes while he stroked himself. "Am I good enough for that cock, sir?"

Mark gasped, taking a deep breath as he watched her.

"Get over here and suck on my balls first," He demanded, and she crawled over to him, grabbing his shaft and stroking it as she sucked and licked his balls.

"Just like this? Am I being a good for you?" She asked, and he pet her hair.

"Yes, yes, just like that," He groaned, lifting his leg up so she could get a better angle. She sucked and slurped, then saw his asshole, looking up and watching him groan, his eyes closed.

Patrick had never had her lick his ass, but she'd seen it happen in some of the videos he'd made her watch. She got curious, she got excited, and pressed his legs up, sticking her tongue out.

"Oh! Fuck! Jo!" Mark gasped as she buried her face in him and licked him again and again, probing her tongue against his ass. "Jesus Christ!"

"Am I being good?" She sobbed, then thrust forward and resumed.

"Fuck! Jesus, so good!" He laughed, then he grabbed her face and started throatfucking her again.

"Fuck, what a filthy little cum slut!" He groaned, leaning back. She sucked him off for a moment, then as soon as his eyes closed she jumped up, darting out the door.

"Why you-" Mark called as she ran down the hallway and down the stairs. It was in the living room that he caught her, grabbing her naked body and throwing her onto the couch.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please! Please don't fuck my little pussy any more!" She begged, shaking her head and trying to crawl away.

Mark grabbed her hair and shoved her face in the couch, lifting her ass up and spanking her, over and over again, harder than she'd ever been spanked before.

"Oh god! No! No!" She shrieked, but he was relentless. He spanked her ass so rough she was cringing, screaming and sobbing and begging, only this time she wasn't acting. She thought to use the safeword, but pressed back the urge.

Mark finally stopped, grabbing her and picking her up, pulling her into his lap and forcing her to straddle him as he shoved his cock up her pussy.

"Oh god! Mark! Yes!" She moaned, riding him, kissing him and biting his neck as she clung to his muscles. He grabbed her ass, forcing her down on his cock, lifting her effortlessly, stretching her little pussy and bouncing her up and down.

"Fuck! Oh Christ! It's happening again! Oh! Oh! Please don't make me cum again! Please don't make me be a slut for you!" She begged, only to receive another spanking on her ass.

"Make that little pussy cum!" He demanded, spanking her again and again, "Make that little pussy cum for me, be a good little whore!"

With that he set her off again. Wave upon wave of excitement rushed over her, hitting her hard and fast.

Mark slapped her tits as she rode him, again and again, choking and slapping her face. Her orgasm was rough and violent, hard and fast, and when it was through she collapsed on top of him.

"Oh! Oh! I can't! Mark! I can't!" She begged, but he lifted her face up by her hair and slapped her again.

"You can, and you will!" He demanded, then picked her up and turned her around.

"Oh no! No! Mark! No!" She screamed as she felt his hard cock rubbing against her ass. She put her hands on his knees and wiggled her ass against him, rubbing her asshole hard against his enlarged cock. "No! No! Not there!"

Mark grabbed his cock and lifted her, spitting on his hand and lubing his cock up before pressing it against her tight little ass. She grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, spreading herself and biting her lip as he forced his way in.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed, but his hands wrapped around her waist and he picked her up, standing up and holding her in the air as he lifted her up and down on his cock, impaling her while she grabbed her tits, squeezing her nipples and moaning.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! OH I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" She shrieked, grabbing her own throat and squeezing as he fucked her ass, rubbing her little clit and forcing her to orgasm. She shook her head and convulsed, squirming and shivering, gasping and whimpering, climaxing hard.

"Fuck!" Mark groaned, and then she felt him cumming, filling her little ass with his hot load, again and again, then collapsing back down on the couch, letting her fall into his lap.

"Oh! Mark!" She groaned, lurching over to him and grabbing his cock, grabbing it and licking it clean, stroking him and sucking him off while he groaned and gasped. "Oh, Fuck!"

"Fucking Christ, Jo," Mark sighed, shaking his head and wiping the sweat from his face.

"Thank you, sir," Jo hummed, smiling up at him while she licked him clean. "Thank you for your cum!"

*****************************************

Josephine could barely walk up the stairs and into her room. Mark had fucked her senseless, her entire body aching, spent, sore. She groaned as she turned the doorknob and opened it, falling into her room.

"Jesus Christ, Jo!" Kat sneered at her, shaking her head She was lying on Jo's bed in jeans and a button up black and white blouse, her back against the headboard and her phone in her hand. "What the fuck did he do to you?"

Jo stumbled forward, collapsing onto the bed, and Kat grabbed her, pulling her into her lap and petting her head.

"Oh, fuck, Kat, he just gave me the roughest fucking of my life!" Jo whimpered, nuzzling her face against Kat's chest.

"Yeah, I could hear everything. Fuck!" Kat exclaimed, petting Jo as she whimpered and moaned.

"Oh god, Kat," Jo shivered. "It was amazing!"

Kat moaned, shaking her head and staring down at Jo angrily.

"Fuck, Jo! Quit rubbing my face in it!" She whined, pushing Josephine off of her lap and over on the bed.

"Ow!" Jo whimpered, curling up into a little ball and sniffling quietly.

"Oh, aw, Jo, I'm sorry," Kat sighed, leaning over and rubbing her friend. "You really that sore?"

"Yes," Jo squealed, tears running down her face.

"You ok?" Kat asked, pulling her tight as Jo sobbed a little.

"Yes, yes, I'm ok," Jo whimpered, wiping back the tears, "It was good, it was so good! It's just, I'm a little, it was a little intense."

Kat lied down next to Jo and pulled her tight, rubbing her skin and kissing her.

"Sh, sh, it's ok, you're gonna be ok," She whispered, kissing Jo over and over again.

"I know, I know, Patrick said this could happen, he'd always cuddle with me and hold me afterwards so I'd feel safe. Will you hold me?" Jo smiled, and Kat smiled back.

"Of course I will, Kitten," Kat smiled, pulling Jo around and letting her rest her head on her chest.

They lied there together like that for some time while Jo regained her composure, rubbing and holding each other. After a while, Jo calmed down, pulling herself up and grabbing Kat's face, kissing her sweetly.

"Thank you, I- I think I'm better now," She whimpered, nibbling and kissing Kat's neck.

"Ok, good, you had me worried for a minute there," Kat sighed, rubbing and scratching Jo's back.

"I'm ok, it's ok, he wasn't, well, I told him to be rough, and it was sooooooo good," Jo purred. "It was, it's just, afterwards, I don't know."

"It's ok, Jo, I get it." Kat smiled, then her face scrunched up and she glared at Jo. "I'm still a little pissed at you for not letting me join in, though."

Jo sat up, reaching forward and tugging at the buttons on Kat's shirt, pulling it open one at a time.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," Josephine whispered, pushing Kat's shirt aside and revealing her small, perky tits. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Oh yeah? How's that?" Kat gasped, her back arching as Josephine sucked and bit her nipples.

"Well, for starters," Jo giggled, "I can still feel Mark's warm cum inside my ass."

Kat blushed, looking down at Jo with shock and excitement.

"Fuck! Jo! You're such a dirty little slut!" She squealed, reaching forward and smacking Jo's ass.

"Ow! Please! Be gentle!" Jo whimpered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jo!" Kat laughed, rubbing Josephine's ass while she sat up. She got off the bed and Jo shimmied over, standing up and spreading her legs, then stood up a little straighter, leaning against the bed for support.

"Mmm, fuck, you're so dirty!" Kat giggled, getting on her knees behind Jo and rubbing her clit.

"Oh god! Just like that, oh, oh!" Jo purred, pressing her ass back, and Kat stuck her fingers up Jo's wet little pussy, getting them nice and lubricated, then pulled them out and began to finger her ass.

"Ohhh! OH!" Jo whimpered, her body bouncing back and forth on Kat's fingers.

"There we go!" Kat laughed as Mark's cum began dribbling out of Josephine's ass and down her fingers. Kat smiled, hungrily lapping up his cum as she fingered Jo's ass and rubbed her clit.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Jo whimpered, her legs shivering as she reached another climax, squirting a little, her muscles contracting, jizz forcing its way out her ass.

Kat grabbed Jo's cheeks and spread them, licking her ass and eagerly sucking and slurping up all the cum that came out until there was nothing left and Jo fell forward, crawling back into bed.

"Fuck! Jo! Thank you!" Kat giggled, licking her fingers and gulping down what was left of Mark's cum, then stripping off her pants and crawling into bed, beside Jo.

"You're welcome," Josephine giggled, kissing Kat and rubbing up against her. "But there's one other thing I need you to do."

"Ha! So needy! And what about me? When do I get some of that amazing Hendricks cock?" Kat laughed, shaking her head from side to side.

"Soon, actually," Jo giggled. "I need you to fuck Jacob."

****************

I know, I KNOW, nobody wants to see a threesome with Kat, Jo, and Jacob. Well would it appease you all if I told you that I'd decided to tone it down on the threesome I was planning on incorporating into the story? Without giving away all the details, I think I might forego the threesome or simply make Kat a very minor player in the overall hook up. Or is that just a very vocal minority that doesn't want to see a threesome? Any and all feedback is appreciated. Ok maybe not all, some of the people on here are real pricks about leaving anonymous comments. WE GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE ANYTHING.

12