Joshua & Naomi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she turned it off and put it on its stand, Naomi looked at George and said, "What is the catch?"

"We have a regular poker game that rotates between houses. At the game, each of the hosts has at least one hostess to serve drinks and snacks plus add to the entertainment for the evening. My wife had been doing the hostess job and everything was set up for tomorrow night. Well this weekend, she left me for another man. So now I am stuck trying to find a replacement or call the party off. To be honest I was ready to call it off until Joshua told me about you. He said you needed transportation and well it seemed we should be able to make a deal."

"So you just want me to serve drinks and snacks to a bunch of guys, look sexy for a few hours, and the bike is mine?"

"I want you to do four nights and wear a specific outfit each night."

"Can I see the outfit?"

"Sure." George went upstairs.

"What do you think, Joshua?"

"I think this is the deal of a lifetime if you can do it. You may have to fend off some dogs."

"It is worth the risk unless the outfit is completely out of line."

George came back with an outfit on a hanger. "This is Vegas night so it is a Las Vegas cocktail waitress outfit." It was deep blue sequined over the bra, shelved bra cup to cover about more than half of her breasts, boned, strapless, and hip high cut bottom. There was little cover of the butt cheeks. It also had a blue hair bow.

"No problem wearing this."

"But looking at what you have on now I may change my mind and have you just wear that. It is certainly sexy. I will let you know."

"Either is fine with me but I think four nights is too much. What about two?"

"This bike is worth at least $3000, even if you call it used."

"But if you don't sell it soon it may be your ex's. You don't want that and I am standing here now ready to make a deal. I mean look, I have a lot to offer." Naomi twirled just enough for her skirt to fly up to give him another glimpse at the goods.

"Ok, no doubt you will be a hit. What about three times as the hostess?"

"Deal," Naomi said as she extended her hand to shake.

"It is almost eight, would you guys like some dinner while we conclude the deal," George said. "I also want Naomi to get a better idea of what is involved in the night."

George warmed up Chinese take out and they sat in the kitchen for dinner.

"Naomi, there will be five rich guys drinking and playing poker," George started explaining. "You will be serving them wearing a skimpy outfit. I was truthful that you will not have to do anything you don't want to but these guys, including me, think they can buy anything. They will push money at you to do whatever comes in their creative mind. You can say yes or no, but don't get upset at the scene."

"And your wife participated?" Naomi said.

"Yes and loved it. But we had an adventurous open sex life. Quite frankly she made more money on these evening than I ever did gambling. She even volunteered when the parties were held at other people's houses."

Naomi thought for a moment before responding, "You know, I am going to give it a go. If I don't want to do the other two parties then I will owe you some amount for the bike. Can we say $1000? But I don't know when I could pay you."

"I like you very much and value Joshua as a friend so I am good with this arrangement. Besides, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to but I am a good judge of people and think you are going to enjoy this, make money, and want to do more than three parties."

George signed the title over to Naomi in her maiden name saying, "You have to have a license to register the bike. You have thirty days, so good luck with the driving test Friday. Of yeah, pay me a dollar. That is what the bill of sales says I got for it."

Naomi handed George a dollar bill saying, "Thank you. This means a lot to me. About tomorrow night, tell them my name is Crystal."

"No problem. Be here at 6:30 to help me set up, the group should start arriving at 7. Wear what you are wearing now and change into the Las Vegas outfit here."

"Ok, no problem. See you at 6:30."

When Joshua and Naomi got to the driveway Joshua asked Naomi, "Are you really OK with this? I did not know the last part."

"I am not only OK with it, I am excited. I am going to have fun with it and make some money. Do you mind staying behind me as I drive the bike home? I know I am not legal yet but I think if we go back way we came we should be fine. Don't you?"

"Yes, and besides if you are stopped no way a male officer does anything but give you a warning and a pat on the butt." Joshua and Naomi smiled.

Joshua had a nice view of Naomi flying skirt and nice ass all the way home. It was after ten and they both were exhausted.

Naomi prepares with Evelyn for Friday's contest

Naomi rode her new scooter to Evelyn's.

Evelyn looked no older than 55 but was really 70. She still had a figure that would turn heads. She was about five feet seven inches tall, around 150 pounds, large breast and big butt. She now had a small roll around the middle but that only happened in the last few years. Her face was still open and pleasing in appearance with big green eyes. She had a full head of grey hair. She had outlived two husbands and had lots of unique experience.

Naomi pulled up as Evelyn came out to greet her. "Wow, now this is terrific. It is a beautiful bike. Where did you get it?"

Naomi got off the scooter and put the helmet in it's place. "I bartered for it. Joshua's manager was desperate for someone to hostess a poker party at his house and wanted to get rid of the scooter because of his divorce. So I agreed to play hostess three times in return for the scooter."

"Sounds like a great deal. Bet he did not want his future X to get it."

"Exactly," Naomi agreed.

After they got inside Evelyn's house and caught up with some girl talk, Evelyn said, "Ok let's get started. I think we should first discuss the rules of the contest. I did a lot of these types things over my years, the last one being ten years ago, and these rules really provide a lot of leeway. You are to start with a tee shirt provided by the club and you will be soaked to start. You provide other clothing but you have to start with at least panties. After that no requirement to keep anything on except you can not be totally nude at anytime. There will be two rounds. The second round looks like it will be all on stage at the same time showing off. Understand?"

"Sure, seems simple enough. You take off all your clothes and hope you are the prettiest, sexiest one standing in the end."

"You got it. The complication is how 'nude' you can get and keep a liquor license. I am assuming that their only interest is not getting in trouble with law enforcement. In Georgia that has been litigated many times. Currently, the law is fairly lax on the word nude. To not be nude means the areolas have to be covered and the front of your pussy has to be covered. Strange as it seems the only part of the pussy that has to be covered is the part showing when standing with your feet together. I know weird. My conclusion is there are three factors at play; how nude you get, how you present and your figure. I know exactly how nude you can get. That's how I won one of these at 60. I'll show you how best to present yourself. We'll work on a type of routine today. Now let's see what we have to work with. Get really nude."

Naomi removed all her clothes. Evelyn walked around her thinking before saying, "Well, you are certainly beautiful and plenty sexy. What are you, a C cup?"

"That's right."

"Just beautiful creamy smooth skin and a nice ass. I really like the way you have done your pubic hair. It is time to wax again and touch up."

"I have an appointment with Teresa tomorrow morning to do just that."

"Good. I am inclined to have her highlight the landing strip to be a little redder. But let's decide that after we fully make you up."

"Can I win?"

"Oh yeah, I would even say likely if we get the presentation right. Your one stopper is someone as perfect as you but larger features. By that I mean D cup and curvier. What you have going for you is the perfection of the total. Perfect proportion, perfect skin, perfect hair and face. But these are dogs that look like men and size counts. But if we get it right, yes you should win."

"Great! Then let's do our best," Naomi said relieved. "Evelyn, I owe you so much. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Oh my dear, this is so much fun for me. I plan to be there cheering you on and plan to enjoy every minute of the debauchery. I get bored and having young people around keeps me young. I know, let me take a spin on your new scooter."

"Anytime," Naomi said.

"Let's work first on nude. Come into my work room." Evelyn lead her to a room that looked like a craft room. She pulled out what looked like a paint kit. She took a brush and painted something on her nipples and areola's with a paint that was only slightly redder color than the natural color.

"What is that?"

Evelyn blew on Naomi nipples before saying, "That is body paint. Believe it or not if you paint your nipple, the courts say they are covered." Naomi looked at Evelyn dumbfounded. Evelyn shrugged.

"But will it come off when they wet me down?

"No it's a product that only comes off with something like cold cream. Now for your pussy." Evelyn took a strip of thin white material that was one inch by two inches. She took something that looked like glue, dabbed it on the four corners and positioned the material over her clitoral hood. Evelyn held it there for a couple of minutes. This was oddly erotic to Naomi.

Evelyn lead Naomi to a full length mirror and said, "Look, you are legally 'Not Nude' according to Georgia law."

Naomi said, "I'm speechless! There is no difference between this and nude."

"Except you won't get thrown in jail and the club keeps its liquor license. Now there are two other things we can do but before we decide to do the other two let me model for you. No reason you should be the only one legally not nude today."

Evelyn, stripped off all her clothes. She had painted her nipples a shade less red than Naomi's and had the same strip of material. She had large drooping breast that were still quite full and only a few wrinkles. Naomi said, "How old did you say you are now?"

"I am 70 but I don't like people to know that."

"I'd never have guessed that and I am not completely certain I'd win against you."

"I am going to stay nude while you are so you get used to being around nude women and can take it without feeling strange. Also, this is the best way to show you what looks good. Now for the two additional things we can try. First, have you ever tried nipple clamps?"

"In fact I have," Naomi answered smiling.

"Well let me model and let think about wearing them." Evelyn put on a pair that look a lot like the ones she had worn.

"Isn't it hard to keep them on with all the movement?"

"It is and that's why I only used them once but I did win that contest. They came off and people thought that was part of the routine. The other is a anal jewel plug. Here let me show you."

Evelyn took a tube of anal lube and shoved a big glob in her anus with her fingers. Then took a stainless butt plug with blue glass on the outside and slid it into her bum. She then turned so Naomi could see and said, "What do you think of that?"

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Not really after you get used to it. I take it you've never done anal sex?"

"Oh my, no!"

"Dear, you should try it. That may be next week's lesson. Why don't you try it?"

"Ok, but I doubt I can take it."

Evelyn handed her the tube. "Put some on your finger like I did and stick it in your anus."

Naomi tried it put only got her finger in a half inch. "No dear like this." Evelyn took a glob on her middle finger and stuck it all the way to her knuckle into Naomi's anus. Naomi flinched. "I'm going to leave my finger in until you relax your sphincter. That is the muscle that controls the anus. Just breath normally, don't hold you breath, and think of something pleasant. Like winning this contest."

After a few minutes, Naomi relaxed and Evelyn could feel it. "Ok that's better," Evelyn said as she removed her finger. "Now insert this." This one was the same except with red glass. Naomi took it and tried to push it in but it did not seem to go in. "No dear like this." Evelyn took one finger on one hand, finding the anus entry, put the plug center of her sphincter, and with one push had it all the way in. "Breath dear and relax like you did before." Naomi had a grimace on her face for a while but she realized it was beginning to feel ok.

"What do you think, dear?" Evelyn asked.

"It feels strange but let's leave it and see if it feels better."

"Tell you what, I will wear mine as long as you wear yours. I do think this is something that will make you stand out but it has to stay in to be effective. Let's just see how it goes. Ok dear, turn around and see how it looks." Evelyn turned next to Naomi so her ass was in the mirror. "See how your butt has so much better definition than mine. My ass is bigger but yours is prettier. That is age, dear. I work out, do yoga, but no matter I can not fight gravity. Doesn't the jewel look good?"

"I hate to admit it as I don't want to wear this but they do look good. I think you ass looks sexy."

"Watch it dear or we'll be making love soon. I assume you have never had a woman."

"No it's a sin."

"Really. Don't knock something you've never tried. Let's move on to presentation."

For a couple of hours Evelyn played music and showed Naomi some of the moves she thought worked. When Evelyn was satisfied that Naomi had it she said, "You've got very good rhythm dear and are very flexible. I think you can do things I can't. Maybe work on different ideas. What do you think now?"

"I'm comfortable I can do these moves and it has helped to have both of us 'Nude' so close together. I think the only thing we can't simulate is all those men watching me."

"Yes, but your adventure tonight should help that. What about the butt plug?"

Naomi laughed, "I'd forgotten about that so I think I'll use it. It obviously didn't fall out." Naomi reached around and pull it out. She handed it back to Evelyn.

"No dear that is yours. Clean it after every use. Soap and warm water. Here let me get the paint off. She took cold cream and rubbed until the paint came off. She then gently pulled the material away from her pussy. There were four small red spots. "The spots will go away in a few minutes. Now do me."

Naomi thought 'why don't you do it yourself but she knew why' but said, "Sure." Naomi rubbed the cold cream into Evelyn's nipples that clearly reacted to Naomi's touch. Took tissue and wiped the paint off. Then she reached down and took off the material from Evelyn's pussy.

"Dear, we have some more lessons don't we? You didn't hate that as much as you thought you would did you?"

Naomi didn't answer but hugged Evelyn and said, "Thank you, sweet lady. Let's have fun Friday night and win."

Naomi and Evelyn dressed. Naomi rode back home on her new scooter. She needed to get cleaned up and head out to George.

As she got home she received this text from the Teacher, 'Your challenge tonight is to earn $1000 at the poker party.'

George's poker party

Naomi was greeted by George at 6:30. He had a table set up that looked like a table in the Las Vegas poker parlor. He was wearing an outfit that looked like a Vegas dealer. Again Naomi was struck by how handsome he was. She helped him set up the bar, table with coasters, napkins and setting out the snacks. He showed her all the snacks and how he wanted them served. He also asked about her knowledge of mixing drinks.

"I know a little, like gin and tonic but would have no ideas about any thing more complicated."

"That's ok. This is mainly a scotch rocks crowd anyway. If someone ask you for something you don't know about just look at me. Mainly try to have fun. Now go change."

George showed Naomi the closet and bathroom. She thought it was a beautiful house. The room was a large game room that overlooked a pool. She put on the cocktail waitress outfit and the bow in her hair. She also applied additional makeup, more than she usually would. She looked in the mirror and thought it was more conservative than most of what she had worn this week.

Just before the first guest arrived, she reminded George to introduce her as Crystal. All four guys arrived just after seven. Jim, a large balding man in his mid fifties, Ed, a carbon copy of George, Ted, a carbon copy of Jim, and the odd ball in the group, Bruce. Bruce was a very handsome young man, with blue eyes and blond hair. He was an Adonis.

George introduced Crystal and they all said hi. She took their drink order and luckily there was nothing more complicated than vodka tonic. Bruce had a beer. Naomi, had a small tray to deliver the drinks. As she was bringing Jim's drink she overheard him just asking, "How did you find Crystal?"

"Just luck," said George.

"Is she as open as the unmentionable women?" Jim asked. He was talking about George's future X.

"We will see."

The guys played for about an hour with Naomi serving drinks and food without hardly being noticed. Then Ed slapped Naomi's ass and slipped a ten dollar bill in the ass strap. Next Jim slipped a ten dollar bill between her tits and took the liberty of a good feel. For about the next hour, there were five and ten dollar bills stuffed all over Naomi's outfit. She was trying to keep track of the money. Putting it in her purse as best she could. She thought maybe she had over $200 around 10pm. She was trying to get to $1000 as instructed.

Jim had an arm around her bare ass and said to George, "You know George this outfit worked for a while but we need to spice things up." He pulled out what looked like a skimpier cheerleader outfit than the one she wore. "Crystal, what about wearing this for a while?"

Naomi stuck her finger in her mouth and lowered her head. She glanced at Jim, smiled sweetly and said, "How badly do you want to see me wear this?"

All five guys laughed and Jim with a Cheshire grin said, "I love it. We are now negotiating."

Ted chimed in, "Like Jim I thought George would be too conservative so I brought an outfit for you to wear." This was a micro bikini, covering just a little more than the one Naomi wore to the park.

Ed then chimed in, "Me too." His was just string and not anything like Naomi had seen but for all intensive purposes would be like going nude.

"I still have not heard what it is worth to any of you that I wear these outfits. Jim, you first since you offered."

He no longer had his arm around her. "What about a hundred?"

Ted immediately said, "I will go two for wearing mine."

Ed said, "I will go three for wearing mine."

"I will wear Jim's thirty minutes for the hundred, then Ted's for the two, and Ed's for three. Deal?"

The guys looked at each other, I could see the nod between the friends and they said in unison, "Deal."

George said, "Guys, I have to tell you this girl needs to be on our negotiating teams. She knows how to make money."

They all nodded. Naomi took all three back to the bathroom. She put on the cheerleader outfit. The skirt was white and pleaded all around. It was a mini skirt about five inches wide. It did cover the landing strip and most of her ass. The top was a four-inch red tube top that only covered the middle of her tits leaving cleavage on top and creases at the bottom. She put on her white canvas shoes. And came out into the room.

When stood in front of Jim with hands on her hips saying, "Worth a hundred?"