Joshua & Naomi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worth every penny of that. Give me a twirl, baby." Naomi twirled giving him a quick glimpse of the goods.

The guys started playing cards but the game had slowed as they were calling for Naomi more and more. And they were beginning to get drunk. The groping got more aggressive. There was little impeding gropes of pussy and ass along with bills. Bills were also pushed into the tube top which was now pulled to the top of her areola and slipped more than once to show nipple. She kept pulling it up as they pulled it down. She again was collecting bills in her purse as best possible.

Naomi announced after the thiry minutes were up, "Ok guys, ready to see Ted's outfit?"

Ted said, "Yes and about time. Time for really sexy."

Naomi saw George smile and she knew he was happy with the deal he made. She went to the bathroom and changed into the purple bikini. The triangles were actually larger than the ones I wore to the park, especially the one over her pussy.

She came out and stood in front of Ted with all guys whopping. Naomi asked, "Worth two hundred?"

"Absolutely," he said as he stuck a hundred dollar bill under each string just above the tit triangles.

Again the guys went back to playing. Again the play was slower as they were feeling up Naomi over and over. Toward the end of the thirty minute period Ted said as he pushed a fifty in her pussy triangle saying, "Sit in my lap, baby, and help me with this hand. I need to change my luck."

The five cards were dealt Ted said, "Pick up my cards, baby, and let me see what we have."

His hands were slowly moving down to the pussy triangle, making a small circle with his index finger. Naomi thought it felt good.

"Put fifty in the pot," Ted instructed. There was a raise and Ted said, "Call, push a hundred in the pot baby." His hands were now at the top of Naomi's thighs and feeling close to her pussy. She could also feel a distinctly larger lump pressing into her ass.

Cards were called and Ted pointed to three cards to discard. She threw them in and picked up the three new cards. He had three of a kind. Naomi had played poker with her father when she was a child for matches. Ted's hands were now rubbing the inside of Naomi's thigh. She could feel her bottoms getting damp.

Ted instructed, "Throw $100 in the pot." The next time around Ted said, "Call, baby put in a $100." Ted won the pot and had Naomi rake in the pot. As she got up he put $50 in her bottoms saying, "Thanks."

"Ok guys time for Ed's outfit. It may take me a little to figure out how to put it on, so does anyone need another drink."

Ed laughed, "I am happy to help you get into it or out of it."

"I will call you if I need help," Naomi answered. "What about drinks?" They each wanted a drink. As she got the drinks, they continued to play. It looked to Naomi like it would be some time before finding a winner. Ted had the smallest stack of bills in front of him but the last hand helped him. She put the tray on the table, served each their drink, and kissed each on the cheek.

Naomi, then went in the bathroom to put on the strings. She had never seen anything like this but figured it out. The top had a string around her neck that tied to rings that fit over the areola with strings that went around her back and between the two tit rings. The bottom was a string that were shaped in a rectangle that fit over the pussy lips with string that held it in place around her hips and between her legs. She looked in the mirror seeing her pussy lips were pushed together to make them hang down a little. The areola was completely showing through the tit rings. Naomi thought, now you earn your scooter.

She came out and was immediately met with howls. She stood in front of Ed with hands on her hips and said, "Worth three hundred?"

Ed said, "Absolutely, I am almost speechless." He handed her three hundred dollar bills and kissed her hand.

George said, "Ok guys, we have less than an hour to find a winner."

Ed said, "I think I would rather play with Crystal."

"Let's do both." George said. "Crystal get us some more food. Anyone want another drink." They all did. As Naomi walked away they all stared. She first brought back snacks as they played then served each a drink. Each one of them groped her has she brought the drink.

Ed called her over and stuck $100 in her string located in the string stuck in her butt cheeks saying, "Sit in my lap and help me with this hand." Naomi did the same as she did for Ted. Ed spent the whole hand playing with Naomi's pussy. He did not stick his finger in put he rubbed the entire length back and forth." Naomi felt the moisture between her thighs.

Ed lost you did not seem to mind. Bruce for the first time chimed in, "Crystal, my turn." He pushed a hundred in the same place as Ed. Bruce looked like he was winning. His first move was to have tweaked both nipples causing them to stick even further out. As he got two cards he moved down to Naomi's thighs and one finger slowly but easily pushed lightly into her pussy. It was only a slight insertion but he caused even more fluids to flow on his finger.

Ted won the hand. When Naomi got up, Bruce sucked his finger and said, "That is good."

George said, "Ted is close to winning this. It is almost midnight. Let have one more hand and see if Ted can close this out."

Ed said, "Crystal, how far are you willing to go?"

"I don't know what are you thinking?" Naomi said.

"What about a blow job."

"How much?"

"Two hundred"

"I will go three," Bruce said.

"Let make this sporting," Naomi said. "I will put a blow job in the pot to the winner of the pot. If I win the pot the money is mine. Everyone gets to watch and beat off as I masturbate. I need some relief also."

They all looked at each other and nodded.

Naomi won the pot of about $1000. George looked at them and said, "This girl can make money."

"Crystal would you give us another chance."

"Actually, I will improve your odds. If I don't win the hand, I will give you a show then give you each a blow job. George do you have any of the ex's toys."

"Absolutely," George said jumping up and got one of his future's ex's toy box. "Take any you want."

Naomi looked at the assortment of almost everything money can buy and said, "These will do. I can't believe she left these."

"I hid them when I realized what she'd done and I think she was afraid to ask for them back."

Naomi smiled at the answer then asked, "Is it a deal guys?"

George answered for them all, "We agree."

They played the hand and from the very start it was clear to Naomi she would not get a winning hand. Ted won and was the winner for the night.

"Put some music on George," Naomi said, "and turn down the lights." She threw a towel on the couch. The guys sat in the chairs opposite her. She started standing and rubbed her tits through the tit rings. She pulled the string tight to make the nipples stick out even further through the rings. She grabbed her nipples and twisted. By now the guys were naked and each had a dick in their hand.

She sat on the towel and slid her hands down to the rectangle around her pussy. She flicked her clitoral hood until the clit was swollen. The fluid was again flowing. She took the area around the clitoral hood between her thump and index finger and masturbated it. She took a vibrator from the toy box. She slipped it easily into her pussy rocked back and forth on it. It was a smaller vibrator so she put it all the way in. She sat up so that the couch held the vibrator in, took one hand to knead her tit and the other to rub her pussy. She swayed her hips back and forth on the couch simulating fucking a man.

She looked at Ed, curled her finger to come over, had him stand it front of her and started sucking his dick. He came almost immediately catching her by surprise throwing cum all over her face. Next came Ted. Ted lasted a little longer and gave her a chance to use some of the techniques she had learned. Jim came next. He was overweight and his dick was a little harder to get too and Naomi had to work harder on him. It seemed what he really liked was for her to hold his dick in one hand and suck the tip, rolling her tongue over it. Finally, she sucked it hard enough to get the jizzum to flow.

Next was George. He had a very large dick. She could only get about a half in her mouth and masturbated the shaft with her hands. With George she was soaked from her mouth to her stomach. She had been rocking back and forth on the vibrator and had orgasms almost continuously. She wanted a dick and it was Bruce's turn.

As he got to her, she asked, "How would you like some pussy? I am ready for the real thing." She smiled to herself realizing she used a word she only heard two weeks ago.

"I would like that very much." She got off the vibrator and pulled it out. She got a rubber out of the toy box and handed it to Bruce. "Please use this. She turned around and bent over inviting Bruce to take her. Bruce placed the rubber on his hard dick and slipped all the way to the hilt easily. Naomi shuddered with her legs shaking. Bruce rocked back and forth slowly. All four guys stood around her and groped various parts of her body while Bruce increased the pace of his thrusts. She was amazed and happy that he had lasted this long. She was in a fog of pleasure. But it obviously could not last forever. Bruce came in the rubber as Naomi had one last large orgasm.

Naomi collapsed on the couch. The guys were looking at her with concern. George finally said, "Are you okay Crystal?"

Naomi opened her eyes and said, "Actually better than okay. I hope you guys enjoyed that as much as I did."

They all looked at each other with George saying, "Best night ever. Give us a goodnight hug and go take a shower while we get dressed. The guys need to run but we would love to have you anytime. Guy's I think Crystal won tonight." They all agreed.

Naomi hugged and kissed each guy while they were still undressed.

Naomi took a shower, washing the vibrator she had used. When she came back into the room George was the only one left. It was almost one am. George had a bag for her and her purse.

"Here are the outfits the guys brought. They want you to wear them again for them. Do you want any of the toys?"

"No, leave them here for future use."

"Crystal this was our best night. Will you do it again?"

"Oh yeah. It was a lot of fun and I can not believe how much money I made. So the other two I owe for sure and more unless you guys tire of me."

"It is unlikely we will try of you. Want me to drive you home? Can you make it OK?"

"I will be fine. George, I can't thank you enough for the bike and the opportunity."

"Listen it was a good deal for both of us. Let me walk you to your bike. You are invited back to my house anytime and if you need anything, give me a call."

"I will. I need to get home and get some sleep."

"Take these so you won't stand out on your scooter," George said as he handed her a pair of silk pajama bottom which would cover her ass as she rode home.

Naomi made it home about two and fell asleep immediately.