Journal Entry - Milk Night

Story Info
A risky and fun night being milked and dominated by husband.
2.4k words
4.15
35.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. I guess you would be too if your husband stripped you naked teasing and pinching at your nipples. I smiled as I reached up and felt at the leather collar he slid around my neck. Wrapping a finger through the link at the collar he led me outside.

The air was nice and cooling off that night from a warm day. Even with the blanket he wrapped me with to give me a little security it still unnerved me to be led across our lawn to our playroom. We lived out in the country so it wasn't likely that someone would see me but it could happen.

My bare feet felt good in the grass as I tried to hurry but hubby kept me at his own pace taking his time. When we got our house he decided to convert the shed in back into a playroom for us.

Mostly for when he wanted to be a bit rougher or more daring. He was silent the entire time. It was his way when first starting. He knew it drove me crazy, him not talking to me or my being able to either. He pulled the blanket off of me as I looked up in shock before he pushed me into the playroom. I wasn't sure if I wanted to complain about it or not.

I shivered as I felt the click of the cuffs securing my wrists snuggly behind my back. I jerked against them but they were snug and tight almost pinching at my skin. My husband's hands moved up and down my thighs rough and gentle at the time sending shivers all along my body before he pushed me face down and bent over into the swing he got for us.

I spread my legs obediently waiting for me to finish readying me for his use. Use I thought yes right now that's what it was and that is what I wanted more than anything. To be used by my husband.

Hearing him chuckle I knew he could see my whole body blush, no matter how many times I have stripped or been stripped by him I could never help but blush while being naked in front of him. Part of my own issues.

I had been talking with my best friend one of my only friends as it is so hard for me to make friends with anyone. It is not that I am unattractive far from it really. My husband say's I am beautiful even in a mousey sort of way. He loves my red hair and freckles I have more of my mother's Irish blood than my father's Russian.

My breasts I am sure he loves even more since they have filled to, what I feel, is disproportionate to the rest of my figure, into a size 36c. Filled with milk as I have been pumping and feeding my beautiful twin babies.

Even now I can feel he still wants me. No I have a lot of issues, being absolutely terrified to meet or even talk with new people, and that is the least of my mental issues, my life has been complicated growing up. My friend although in truth more than that, she is also my Mistress. Even though we have never met I love her and follow her orders as best as I can.

We have been talking for awhile of new and exciting things to do with my husband and even her as we play several online sex games together. Even before I became pregnant my Mistress has had a huge fetish. Lactation and even transformation into hucows.

I am sure if it could be done she would eagerly try to transform me into a real hucow. For now she is intent to get me to milk and be milked as much as possible. It was her idea in a way that got me into my current situation. She loved the idea of my being bound over and locked into a pillory with my legs spread wide and open and ready to be used, unable to stop anyone from taking any of my holes.

More importantly she added, it would be so much better if I was milked during this time into a big bowl. My Mistress has recently been encouraging my husband to milk me while we have sex he gets off on it immensely I can tell.

I told my husband about this new idea and of course he rushed to make it so. In all honesty, I was much my Mistress's slave as I was my husbands. Both know what turns me on and both have been so helpful and kind to me with all of my issues.

Impatient as most men get since he had to make or buy the pillory, he temporarily set up a swing in our playroom to be bent over. My breasts were thrust in between twin straps of leather, the bottom strap long resting just past my stomach to keep my ass lifted and stuck out and ready.

The swing was raised just high enough so just my toes touching the floor. With my hands cuffed behind me I couldn't use my arms or hands to lift myself off. Even trying to squirm off the swing would be impossible. My husband took a short chain anchored to the floor and attached it to the collar around my neck keeping me strained forward.

The chain was also tight enough to secure my head so I could barely turn it at all. He whispered that he loved me kneeling in front of me to kiss me passionately while stroking and pulling and my breasts causing a bit of milk to squirt out into the bowl placed beneath me. I moaned and blushed even more.

It is so embarrassing and yet somewhere deep down kind of a turn on that during sex when I orgasm milk squirts out of my breasts. Smiling at my reaction my husband gently and securely secured a ring gag into my mouth keeping my mouth stretched uncomfortably wide.

I whimpered and moaned as he stood up eager to suck on his magnificent cock. My pussy was dripping as my husband ran the tip of his already stiffened cock across my gag teasing me before moving behind me. I groaned in frustration I loved and hated being teased by him but I also knew he wasn't down yet. Playfully he swatted my ass. I yelped into my gag my body jumping at the stinging contact.

I tried to spread my legs wider feeling him smile, his eyes watching my need. I felt his hands running down my legs his hot breath over my pussy. I could feel him take one of my legs and pull it wide snapping a cool metal cuff around one ankle before encasing my other ankle the same. Securing the spreader bar kept my legs stretched out wide I couldn't shake them far at all as he anchored the bar to the floor as well.

Slowly he ran his hands back up my legs and over my ass I could feel his teeth as he bit into me gently but enough to make me squeal. I tried bucking my body to show how much I needed and wanted him. I was rewarded with a sharp smack against my ass and his laugh.

"Should I record this night. I want to breed you again and again and it would be wonderful to have a memento when I gave my children another brother or sister. Wouldn't your Mistress just love to watch?" he would ask me as he leaned over me, his arms wrapping around my lithe body.

His hands began to slowly and lovingly milk my breasts squirting my milk into the bowl below. I moaned louder. "Shhhhh." he told me "We may be out here but as loud as you get we might attract some attention."

He moved back in front of me my eyes followed him straining to look up. My green eyes stared up into his blue I was always lost in those eyes ever since I met him. I swear sometimes that my hubby is a hypnotist. He cradled my head loving before inserting his cock into my mouth moaning as he felt my tongue against him and started to thrust his hips forward.

When I was bound like this every time it was clear I was his wife but I was also his slut, his slave his breeding cow, and he took my mouth and throat the way he wanted.

I loved it. My jaws ached from being spread so wide by the ring but I didn't care I sucked and slobbered all over his cock as it pushed in and out of my mouth and throat. Hubby kept this up for some time leaning over me as he fucked my face he continued to milk my breasts over and over.

My milk squirted into the bowl, the sounds of my milk splashing into it caused goose bumps all over my body. Just as my Mistress wanted right now I was a simple cow being milked and fucked. Would hubby knock me up again?

The thought honestly worried me. I love my babies and my husband but my pregnancy was so horrible and drained me so much, it frightens me to think of another. Still I couldn't help but squirm at the thought I flexed my fingers nervously. What if he didn't see my signal. Sometimes he gets carried away.

Breathing raggedly through my nose as my husband thrust forward burying as much of cock down my throat and holding it there for a moment gagging me before pulling away leaving me gasping for air. I looked to see his cock coated in my spit before darting my eyes up to him. Going over to our toys he grabbed a ball gag and replaced the ring with the ball I tried pleading with him before he put the gag in place but he didn't give me a chance.

I was so nervous as I felt him move behind me his fingers sliding slowly along my spine down to my ass before he wrapped his hands around my waist. "I can tell your ready for this ready for me to knock you up again."

I tried shaking my head my eyes widened at his talk. He knew I was so unsure of being pregnant again but he was going to anyway! I squirmed and bucked as much as I could as I felt his cock push into me spreading my pussy wide before thrusting all of his cock up into me I screamed into my gag. Not out of worry or panic but out of pure bliss.

His cock just knew where and how to my best spots. He started thrusting into me again and again his hips smacking my ass each time. My eyes rolled back into my head when he began to milk me again alternating breasts with each thrust of his cock into me. He ran his tounge slowly over my back as he used me again and again.

I squirmed and stretched trying to free my legs, my arms, I just wanted to roll over and wrap myself around the man who I loved more than anything. This wasn't that time where I could or was allowed to. Play night was his night and he was doing what he wanted with me.

God it felt like hours since he put his cock into me but I knew it hadn't been that long at least not yet. Suddenly I felt him stop just as he thrust all the way into me his cock touching deep inside me. I signaled with my fingers frantically thinking he was about to cum. MY safe signal I was desperate.

"Shhhh." he said and pulled out of me. He hadn't cum yet I could tell he was close though, I was so relieved thinking he was going to finish in my ass maybe. Instead he pulled away making me groan in frustration I was so close to an orgasm why did he stop I wondered. I heard him getting his pants on. "I'll be right back love I thought I heard someone pull up." With that he left me there!

Here I was bent over leaking milk from my breasts and juices from my pussy streaming down my thighs and bound tight. I squirmed worrying. If someone had pulled up I was here alone. My clothes were in the house I came out here in a blanket. I would never be able to get into the house past any guests unnoticed. I wouldn't have to. I heard a small gasp and then sound of approval. I could hear heels clicking on the floor of the playroom and then light fingers playing along my pussy teasingly, another hand stroking along my back then sides and breasts.

"Oh my." My eyes widened. I knew that voice. My mother in law. "I see my son is trying to expand the family, and here you are being such a good girl for that."

She slipped two fingers into me as she teasingly squeezed one of my breasts before removing her fingers. Giving my head a gentle pat. "I'll be inside waiting for you two to finish."

She left me there the door she thrust open and latched it making sure it stayed open. I panicked and squirmed I knew from the house you could see right into the playroom. She would be able to watch her son knock me up! I could hear her talking with my husband telling him to go ahead and finish.

"I can't wait for another grand child."

All of me bells went off! The fact that someone, my own mother in law walked in on me in my most vulnerable state caused me to pass out. Hubby didn't finish me off that night but I'm pretty sure the next time we are interrupted he won't stop. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure I want him to stop.

****Authors Note****

Hello. I hoped you liked my first story ever written here. This is actually a true story that happened to me recently. My own private journal that at the urging of my hubby and Mistress I have decided to post here. Please let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is always welcomed and might encourage me to share more of my sexy journal writing as I'm calling them. Thank you I hope you enjoyed.