All Comments on 'Journal Entry - Milk Night'

by AToyCowsWhispers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Sure there is a wife in it, but...

Sure there is a wife in it, but the story has all along signs it should be in another category: "my Mistress has had a huge fetish: Lactation"! ... "and felt at the leather collar he slid around my neck" ... "My breasts were thrust in between twin straps of leather" ... "The chain was also tight enough to secure my head"... 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LW is always a mess on what should and should be in...

Personally I think it is pretty good. We always used a milking machine, it is sexy and much cleaner. You don't want to waste such a wonderful commodity. Get a hospital grade unit (yes you can get them) and freeze the product. It sells quite well to the right market both for fetish and for mothers who cant. Turned me on like you can't believe having family and friends sit and watch me milked. I am so turned on, I have to go....

Please give us more of your journal.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Congratulations on publishing your first story

I thought it was a delightful story, but not everyone gas the same fetish, as I'm sure you have discovered from the comments. Please bring us more of your journal entries, and thank you for sharing this one. Welcome to Literotica and have five stars with my compliments.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Congratulations on publishing your first story

I thought it was a delightful story, but not everyone gas the same fetish, as I'm sure you have discovered from the comments. Please bring us more of your journal entries, and thank you for sharing this one. Welcome to Literotica and have five stars with my compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievably sexy

What a wonderful offering for your first attempt. Loved the way it was written and the content and story line was very sexy and erotic. the mother in law angle really sent me over the top. Super sexy. And then to hear it's true? WOW so great. Would love to heart more from your journal. I hope you continue to write and post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty weird way of expressing and receiving love.

This mental dysfunction would be more appropriate where readers and writers of like mind flock. Just fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To each his\her own

You have to know this is abuse of the first form. Ever think about all those other women who have husbands that rock their boats without humiliating them?

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 7 years ago
Milk Night

Why is it that those who don't like a post always wish to be anonymous? After reading your bio Some of these comments don't ring true. The actions of your M-I-L have me wondering if she is your mistress. I hope to read more milking stories and of all your listed fetishes. I gave you five stars because I couldn't give you more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it!

I liked it, the narrative is fluid and hopefully the grammar won't be a problem in the future stories. I strongly believe, we, as readers, have a choice, read if we like the story or not read if it's not according to our taste.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Great Start

But why stop. You've just started hubby should Knock You Up. Then maybe let us know who the Mistress is. I think it's MIL .

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 7 years ago
I loved it!

This is my secret fetish and your story is AMAZING!! Being milked is probably the only way my husband can make me cum. :D Okay, well not the ONLY way but it's my favorite. lol! Your story sounds so beautiful and loving just like my marriage is and I can't tell you how nice it was to read and how enjoyable it was for me. ;) I will definitely be looking for more! :)

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago
A safe signal is a safe signal for a reason

The husband ignoring it is terrible and unexcusable.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A FAMILY AFFAIR COMPLETE WITH MULTIPLE FETISHES

lest we forget Dominance and Subservience, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Fetish crap

Who reads stories about old cows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous