All Comments on 'Journey Down the Rabbit Hole'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
A Stunningly Beautiful Story...

...Of a young woman finally finding herself, and a young man who takes a voyage of discovery, and only now realizes he had actually always been in love with someone who hadn't yet "emerged". Fighting to overcome his ingrained resistance, and accepting the love he always knew was there. I love your stories... pulleeease keep writing them!

DebbieDebutanteDebbieDebutantealmost 11 years ago
Well said Jocelyn

I agree with Jocelyn's comments. I suspect many of us can relate to being young women "discovering ourselves". What a glorious journey.

Xxxx

Debbie

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

Dude you knocked it out of the park with this one! Would say more...but...cold shower stat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rabbit Hole

Simple, sweet story. Interesting reading. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want to train something?

Buy a dog. Unimaginative, poorly written and absolute drivel.

griffin57griffin57over 10 years agoAuthor
Anon

This is an erotic website. Were you expecting Hemingway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it,

Romantic and sensitive.... more tears. Thank you Griffin 57. X. Wynsome.

Dawn262Dawn262almost 10 years ago
Great Job!

I like this one as much as all the other ones you have shared here on Literotica. Please don't let the chicken hearted "anonymous" comments get you down. They don't have the courage to join this site, or the talent to write, so f**k em!

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787over 3 years ago
Kind of cute

I like happy endings. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic. She is lucky to have Troy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous