Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 14: Fab 4teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two businessman friends of mine are coming up from London for a meeting. They're staying at a big hotel in town."

She named the hotel in which Alice and Julie had been propositioned the night of the New Year Ball while dressed as hookers for the 'Tarts and Vicars' fancy dress party we had all enjoyed so much but which she and Steve had missed.

"These two friends of mine are married but like to play around when they're out of town. They'll be looking for two prostitutes to spend an hour or two with that night."

I still didn't see how this affected me and said so.

"Listen, Mister Slow-on-the-uptake Cuckold, my two friends have different tastes. One prefers skinny blonde married mothers who like red dresses and anal sex. Remind you of anyone?"

I looked puzzled. Carmen sighed in exasperation.

"My other friend prefers married brunettes with a little more meat on their bones and who ideally have given birth to their second child within the last few months."

The penny dropped.

"You want Alice and Julie to pretend to be prostitutes?"

"Of course; it's a great idea!"

She was right. My first reaction was the same.

"The girls would certainly love it but would your friends be fooled that easily?"

Carmen pulled a face at me.

"They won't need to be fooled, Mister C; it's all an act. Everyone will know exactly what's happening right from the beginning and will go along with the fun. Your wife gets to play the hooker again only in a much more realistic scenario. Julie gets to do the same – she'll love that! The boys will treat them as whores and will pay them for services rendered."

I didn't know what to say so just stared. Carmen went on:

"It's only make-believe but I think it would be fun – and as you told me, Little Alice needs a refreshing change!

"She does indeed," I agreed.

"Then it's perfect. The girls get to dress up again which will turn them on from the start. Then they'll have act like real whores and put the customer first. The boys will be paying top-dollar so the girls will have to do whatever they're asked to do, like it or not. Gary and you get to watch – or at least listen. Everybody wins."

I sat back in amazement.

"Did you spend all week thinking this up?" I asked, amazed.

"It just seemed obvious," she said, clearly pleased with my response. "It'll seem much more real to the girls because their 'clients' will be complete strangers. They'll have to do a bit of acting but I'm sure they're up to it. They'll get paid for real too which I'm sure will give them a buzz."

I nodded my agreement.

"Plus of course they'll get fucked for real this time too. From what I hear, Little Alice had to make do with you after the ball."

I began to remind Carmen about what Julie and Peter had got up to but she stopped me.

"Trust me; the boys I have in mind will deliver much more than just a knee trembler against the wall. Julie won't know what hit her!"

"Will your friends book hotel rooms?" I asked.

"That would be most realistic but then you and Gary wouldn't get to watch or listen."

My heart sank; one of the most exciting scenarios I had ever heard and I wouldn't be there!

"Don't look so glum, Mister C," Carmen croaked with a laugh. "I wouldn't leave you out, would I? Listen..."

She told me about the apartment hotel next door to the bar in which the supposed meeting between the two whores and their clients would take place. Her plan was to book a two-bedroom apartment with a lounge and a kitchen for the night; that way, each of the 'whores' would have a bedroom to take the client that chose them and Gary and I could hide in the kitchen and listen to the action.

"You've thought of everything," I said, stunned.

"Not yet, but in three weeks' time I will have," she replied smugly.

"Three weeks?" I was amazed. "As soon as that?"

She nodded.

"One of my London friends can't make the next two weekends and the other goes away for a month the week after. It was then or never so I reserved the apartment now, just in case.

For a long time I didn't know what to say; I just stared open-mouthed at the She-Devil's self-satisfied expression. Eventually my voice returned.

"Who are they, the two 'clients'?" I asked.

"They're two old friends from when Steve and I lived in London," Carmen replied. "They're part of the Islington swinging set and I've known both their wives for ages. Steve and I never really swapped – you know what we're into better than most – but we kept in touch after we moved up North."

"Are they keen?"

Carmen looked at me as if I'd just asked the world's most stupid question. She replied in a slow 'talking-to-an-idiot' voice.

"You're asking if two fit, good-looking men are keen to have an evening of no-strings sex with two sexy, very attractive girls who are pretending to be prostitutes and will do absolutely anything they ask. Hmmm; let me think about that!"

She had a point.

"Are their wives okay about it too?" I wondered.

"As okay as you are about your wife being fucked by a stranger," she replied, reminding me of the unusual nature of my marriage as far as fidelity was concerned. "They've been swingers for years."

I stared in silence for a moment, amazed at this woman's incredible manipulative mind.

"Have you mentioned it to Alice or Julie? And what about Gary?"

"Julie's really up for it. I'm leaving it to her to persuade her husband; it might be a bit tricky. As for your lovely wife, I thought you would prefer to break the good news. After all, you might have to rearrange your diaries and go shopping!"

This would be exciting in itself; seeing the look on my wife's face when I explained Carmen's scheme would be a real treat.

"I'll tell her tonight," I said eagerly.

There was a pleasant pause in the conversation while we sipped more of our cooling coffee. I sat back in my seat for a moment before Carmen brought me forward again with her next sentence.

"So have you thought about Hilary?" she asked casually.

"What?" I asked, completely wrong-footed.

"Hilary; your admirer! She's getting quite insistent according to Elaine; especially now someone has told her about that magic tongue of yours."

"Who told her? I asked amazed but pleased. "Only you and Julie know – oh and Alice of course."

Carmen looked mock-sheepish and spoke in her most unconvincing 'innocent' voice.

"Well I suppose I might have mentioned it to Elaine and I suppose she might have mentioned it to Hilary. That might have happened I suppose."

I tried to look cross but failed miserably. What man would object to his sexual prowess being praised by a woman who had really experienced it? Of course in my case the prowess in question lay more above my waistline than below; I wasn't at all convinced I would be able to satisfy a seasoned swinger like Hilary with my cock.

"Have you talked to the Hotwife about it?" she asked, meaning Alice.

"She says it's okay with her if I want to see Hilary. I can even fuck her if I want but..."

"But you're not comfortable being a bull?"

I shook my head.

"We're not swingers. As Alice said so brutally, I'm Cucky-Boy; I can't properly satisfy my own wife. I;m not sure I have the confidence to try and satisfy someone else's, especially if she's as experienced as Hilary."

Carmen thought for a minute or so.

"What if Steve and I invited you and Alice round for an evening and just suppose Hilary was available too – with or without her husband?"

"Go on," I said, intrigued at the She-Devil's quick-thinking, manipulative mind.

"What if after dinner things got a bit more relaxed and Steve took Little Alice upstairs for a good seeing-to? You could spend a bit of private time in the guest room with Hilary if you both felt like it?"

This was good as far as it went but didn't get over the potential problem with my abilities in bed. I told her so.

"Well, in the unlikely event that she needs more than you can provide, you could always ask Steve to come in and finish her off. Once he's finished with Little Alice of course."

My mouth dropped open.

Twenty minutes later I was back at my desk. Work was impossible for the rest of the day; how could I possibly concentrate with this amazing plan going round and round in my head?

***

"Do I take it as a 'yes'?" I asked my wife ironically.

Alice had finally finished in the en-suite bathroom and was walking slowly towards the bed late that evening in her fluffy white bathrobe. Even without her make-up and with her hair loose and unbrushed she looked stunningly attractive - although she had complained once again about the condition of her skin.

There was no need for her to reply; the effect on my wife when I had told her about Carmen's 'Night as a Whore' idea had been like Christmas coming early. I had seldom seen her as bright and excited about anything – certainly not since our Hotwife and Cuckold lifestyle had begun. She had asked me question after question, positively buzzing around the bedroom with nervous sexual energy.

"Of course it's a 'yes'!" she beamed. "Carmen always was a manipulative genius but she's really surpassed herself this time. It's a brilliant idea!"

I thought so too but I wasn't going to praise the She-Devil too highly in my wife's presence.

"I'm pleased," I said instead. "I was getting worried about you and your... appetites!"

Alice cocked her head on one side at looked at me with a small frown.

"You do know that they're not a threat to our marriage, don't you?" she asked, suddenly serious. "I mean, you've been so good and understanding about my 'new needs'."

"I've tried to be," I agreed.

"You have been! I couldn't ask for a more caring, loving husband. If anything, letting me fuck other men has made me love you much more rather than less."

"Alice I..." I began but her unexpected emotional outburst had taken me completely by surprise.

"I mean it! All that 'Cucky-Boy' teasing is my way of saying 'thank you and I love you'," she insisted.

A warm glow came over me. In a perverse way that to me seemed only natural, hearing my sweet, lovely wife say these things made the agony of her many infidelities very worthwhile. She unwrapped her bathrobe, hung it on the back of the bedroom door then walked towards the bed where I was lying.

Unusually, she was naked beneath her robe. I admired her skinny, athletic, almost androgynous body from her dainty feet, up her thin, bony legs to her angular hips. My eyes traced the lines of her flat tummy to her almost invisible breasts and finally to her pretty face, marvelling at the physical changes that our new lifestyle had brought in little over a year.

Returning my gaze to her thighs, I noticed that her hairless vulva had been recently shaved; from the slight pinkness I guessed that this had been the cause of her lengthy stay in the bathroom. Then her body went out of sight as she slipped under the duvet and cuddled up to me.

I wrapped her bony frame in my arms and felt her body pressed against mine. For a moment I imagined it being pressed against those other men but dismissed the thought; right then she was mine!

"Are you sure you're okay about this 'Whore' idea?" she asked, looking at me concernedly. "I mean, at its most basic, I'll be fucking a complete stranger for money, even if it is a set-up."

As was now commonplace in our marriage, her use of the 'f-word' and her desire to be fucked seemed perfectly normal.

"I think it's really exciting," I told her truthfully. "It'll be tough for me, I won't pretend it won't but if it makes you feel as excited as this, I don't see how we can turn down the opportunity, do you?"

She kissed me on the cheek, giving me a big hug, her skinny, bony body pressed tightly against mine.

"You're a very special man, Cucky-Boy. I do love you!"

I glowed with pleasure at these words, as always amazed how my wife's continued rampant infidelity could actually bring us closer together as a couple. We hugged for a long time, me kissing the top of her lovely blonde head until I felt able to tell her what Carmen had suggested about my unexpected fan.

"She's serious, isn't she?" Alice said once I'd finished telling her Carmen's plan.

"It seems so. What on earth did Carmen tell Elaine about me?" I wondered.

"You really are very good with that tongue of yours, CB," my wife told me plainly. "Even after a session with Steve or Mitch you can still give me one last climax – especially when you use your fingers too."

"It's a shame I can't do the same with this thing," I said, pressing my budding erection into her tummy.

"You're not bad with it," she said. "And we came pretty close the other night. I'm just spoilt I guess."

She took my hardening cock into her hand and caressed it almost absent-mindedly. I felt a surge of blood to my loins and a stiffening in important places.

"It's a nice cock," she pondered as if thinking about it for the first time, toying with it's stiffening shaft and firming tip as she spoke. "Not as long as Steve's though, and not as thick as Mitch's..."

She was teasing me now, her eyes twinkling as her hand slid up and down my very-hard shaft.

"I wonder if it tastes different too..."

A moment later she had thrown back the duvet leaving our two bodies naked on the divan. Keeping her eyes fixed on mine, my lovely wife lowered her head to my waist as her hand raised my cock to the vertical. She lowered her head further and a moment later both her face and my cock had disappeared in a cascade of blonde hair and the smooth, over-sensitive tip of my erection was engulfed by a warm, slippery cavern.

Alice's tongue went into overdrive, licking all around my shaft, over the rounded tip, across the tiny lips at its peak then seeking out every sensitive cell in the ridge below. The sensations went on and on, growing stronger and stronger. I felt her hand on my sack, cupping it, kneading it, toying with its two, firm occupants.

My legs parted instantly. I felt a finger delving between my cheeks, its tip touching my anus so lightly and yet so wonderfully that my head fell back in amazement and the sensations overwhelmed me.

This was oral sex on a world-class scale; I had never imagined my sweet wife capable of such amazing cock-sucking. For a moment I wondered which of her lovers had instructed her so effectively but then, as the licking and sucking grew even more insistent, I knew I simply didn't care.

"Mmmmm Alice..." I moaned.

"Shh! Don't wake the kids!" she mumbled, her mouth full of erect penis.

I felt her hand leave my sack then, without taking my cock from her mouth, she wriggled her whole body round until, to my delight, she was straddling my face, one knee either side of my head. I blinked, my wife's freshly-shaved vulva was merely inches above my mouth and nose, ready for the oral attention she clearly wanted.

My heart thumped in my chest; a sixty-nine was something we hadn't tried since the kids had been born!

I reached around her bottom with my arms until my palms were on her bony buttocks then, as my wife's mouth settled into a steady rhythm around my cock, I raised my mouth firmly towards her vulva, took a deep breath then drew the flat of my tongue firmly across her slit from her hooded clitoris, over her inner lips and down to her puckered anus.

"Ooooowwww!"

Alice's body bucked, her vulva rammed hard against my nose and lips as her teeth sank painfully into the head of my cock.

"Sorry!" she mumbled.

Ignoring the jolt of pain, I began to tongue my wife's vulva with all the skill and energy I could muster. In return, I felt her mouth getting more and more active on my cock. Alice's tongue seemed to be everywhere all at once; licking my tip, nibbling my shaft, sucking my balls into her mouth and teasing them.

I licked her slit, I plunged my tongue into her vagina, I insinuated the tip of my tongue under her hood and rasped over the hard nub of her engorged clitoris. Her skin was silky smooth, not even a hint of stubble to make my tongue sore. I took maximum advantage, running both its flat and tip over her puffy outer lips, along the folds at the top of her thighs before exploring every, fold, every crevice, every nook and cranny of her dark, damp slit itself.

Alice's juices simply poured into my open, active mouth as I tongued and sucked her vulva. Within seconds, I felt her body tremble and shake as the tremors of approaching climax began.

At first she tried to keep at least some of her attention on my cock but it was hopeless - and I wanted it to be.

Trying hard to read her body's responses, the more she trembled, the harder I tongued, giving her vulva no respite from stimulation, taking the highs of her climaxes even higher and giving her no chance to relax between waves of arousal.

"NnnngggHHH!"

It worked; the inner thighs either side of my head rippled, her whole body began to shake above my face.

"NNNNNNNN!"

Alice's back arched high, bringing her vulva down hard onto my face. I grunted as her pelvic bone ground against my teeth, knowing that I would now have at least one thick lip in the morning.

I didn't care; I would wear it as a trophy to remind myself of my wonderful, unfaithful wife all day.

I tongued harder, using my nose to stimulate the base of her slit while sucking her clitoris into my mouth and running my front teeth across its tiny shaft.

"Jeeesssussss!"

Then it happened! Suddenly all my efforts were rewarded as we reached the cunnilinguist's ultimate goal, the sudden and dramatic change in a woman's vaginal secretions that announce the arrival of a real, hard, unmistakeable orgasm.

Above my messy face my wife's skinny body went into spasm, my mouth, nose, head and chest filled with the deep bitterness that a woman's orgasm brings to the amazing juices that flood from a body out of control.

It was the sensation I adored above all others much; the goal of all my attentions; the flavour and aroma that can drive a man insane.

Up to the point of orgasm, every woman's body I had ever tasted had been different; in some cases very different. To my certain knowledge, Alice, Carmen and Julie's vaginal secretions were unique and wonderfully distinctive but once that magic orgasmic point had been reached, the flavours were the same.

And in every case, incredibly arousing!

I lapped at my wife's slit eagerly as if trying to draw every last drop of the bitter, aromatic fluids into my mouth. Her body temporarily out of her control, Alice had completely abandoned my cock but the heady narcotic aroma around my head had made me forget it too.

"Oooowwwwwyyyyyeeeessss!"

Alice was trying to stifle the noises emanating from her mouth but it wasn't working. This was one of my most successful assaults on her vulva; the orgasm washing over her was profound and unstoppable as the copious flow of fluids into my mouth bore witness.

Her legs, already weak and wobbly gave way and her hips fell full onto my face, crushing my lips against my teeth, making the morning's expected 'fat lip' much worse but I still didn't care. Wrapping my arms around her waist I pulled my face harder and harder against her weeping slit, my tongue a blur against her protruding clitoris.

'KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK'

The knock at the door was soft but unmistakeable. We both froze, our bodies trembling, our heads still, listening hard.

'KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK'

There it was again.

"Mummmmm?" Mummmmyyyy?"

It was the unmistakeable voice of our daughter, dreamy and a little upset. Alice hurled her naked body from mine and rolled back onto the mattress, grabbing her discarded bathrobe pulling it quickly on as her feet touched the carpet.

"Sweetheart?" she called in her 'mommy' voice as she crossed to the door. "Are you okay?"

As her hand touched the doorknob, my wife turned towards where I lay on the bed as hissed anxiously.