Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 14: Fab 4teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in the bathroom and clean yourself up!"

I rose from the bed and half ran to the en-suite, closing the door behind me just as my wife pulled open the bedroom door to reveal a young, pyjama-clad girl, still half-asleep and very disorientated.

"Are you okay mummy? I heard you crying..."

As her mother took the child in her arms I closed the door and sat on the closed toilet seat. I could hear Alice's muffled, soothing voice as she calmed and reassured our troubled daughter.

That had been close, I thought. We had been so absorbed in each other that we had nearly allowed our daughter to see something no child should see. It had been a lucky escape; next time the door would be locked – but I did not expect 'next time' to be any time soon!

A movement above my head caught my attention; it was my reflection in the large over-sink mirror. I stared; no wonder Alice had insisted I hid. No daughter should see her father with the red, puffy, juice-encrusted face I bore. My upper lip had already started to swell too; in the morning it would look as if I had been in a fight!

I ran a bowlful of warm water and washed my wife's amazing juices from my face, neck and hair with some reluctance. The aroma was still strong and I inhaled deeply, running my tongue around my mouth and over my lips to enjoy every departing drop of sweet secretion.

I heard the bedroom door closing again and a moment later the bathroom door was opened. Alice smiled in at me, her face full of relief. It was also flushed pink, her lips were puffy and her hair wildly tousled.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Asleep," my wife replied.

"Does she have any idea..."

"I don't think so. She didn't see anything but we really should be more careful."

"Right!" I grinned as I walked back into the bedroom. "Do you need a shower?"

"I'm too tired. I'll shower in the morning."

We both looked down at the rumpled sheet with its two large, damp patches.

"I'll have to change the bed tomorrow too," she smiled ruefully, discarding her bathrobe and pulling on a short cotton nightdress.

I pulled on my sleep shorts and we returned to bed where we cuddled for a long time, kissing gently, feeling each other's bodies, sharing the aftermath of perhaps the most intimate thing a man and woman can do.

The love flowing between us was almost tangible. How I adored this woman, I thought; this amazing, sexy, intelligent woman; the mother of our two wonderful children; the woman who had chosen me to spend her life with.

The fact that this amazing woman shared her body with other men simply didn't matter; her heart was mine. The infidelity was part of her, part of what made her uniquely special and if it brought her pleasure, it brought me pleasure too.

It was hard to understand; even harder to explain as these stories clearly show but at that moment I wouldn't have exchanged my new life as cuckold to this amazing woman for any number of boring, monogamous years in a 'normal' marriage.

The thought reminded me of Carmen's latest scheme; her latest plan to erode my wife's fidelity still further and heap yet further humiliation on my head.

The plan we all knew we all wanted so badly!

"So what do you think?" I asked Alice as she began to doze, kissing her tousled blonde head affectionately. "Would you come for dinner and extras at Carmen and Steve's?

"Well..." she grinned with an exaggerated yawn. "Obviously an evening in bed with Steve would be boring as hell for me but, just to please you..."

***

"That's good news on all fronts, Mister Cuckold," Carmen sounded pleased the following morning when I phoned to tell her my wife's positive response. "But Alice called me herself an hour ago. I couldn't believe how excited she was."

I was amazed; Alice must have called the She-Devil as soon as she had taken the kids to school. She really was keen on the 'Whore for the Night' idea.

"Are Julie and Gary happy too?" I asked, eager not to have the plan spoiled now it had been so well received.

"Julie's very keen like I told you," Carmen replied. "But Gary's not sure. Between you and me, I'm not sure how comfortable he is about the whole cuckold thing. It's a bit late to have second thoughts though; Julie's fidelity is long gone; she's never going to go back to being the innocent housewife and mother she used to be."

I knew from my own observations that this was right. Having once become an adulteress, there seemed to be no moral constraints holding her back any longer.

"He's not against it enough to ask her not to go but I suspect he won't want to come and watch."

I felt deflated; having got Alice this excited, I really didn't want her to be let down. But Carmen hadn't finished.

"So how would you feel about pimping out them both?"

I must have sounded puzzled.

"I mean if Gary won't come, why don't you take both girls to the bar on your own, just to make sure they're safe and everything goes okay. You might even get to listen to both of them being fucked. Could you handle that?"

Of course I could. There was very little I wouldn't do to make my adored wife happy. I pretended it was a difficult decision but Carmen knew me too well.

"Of course," I replied then a wave of doubt came over me. "But if Gary's unhappy, I don't want to make their marriage any more shaky than it already is."

"I know what you mean," Carmen said quietly. "Sometimes I do wonder what I've started. You and Little Alice are naturals for the lifestyle and I was sure they were too but now..."

"Now you're not so certain?"

She sighed.

"Julie's really up for it. She's keener than anyone I've even known – your lovely wife included. She's wild about her new-found sex-life, like a dog with two tails but Gary..."

"He's having second thoughts?"

"Maybe. Perhaps you can talk to him?"

"I'll try," I promised. "Julie's round our house all the time but I really don't see Gary very often. He's opened up a bit in the past but after that evening when I 'went down' on Julie he's been far less talkative."

"He's going to have to be okay," Carmen insisted. "There's no way we can put the genie back into the bottle. Julie's never going to go back to the way things were before."

"Is she really that bad?" I asked in disbelief.

"You saw her at the New Year Ball with your own eyes. Since then she lost her anal virginity with Steve and is now talking about threesomes with him and Mitch."

"Wow!"

"I know. Who would have guessed that sweet, innocent, one-lover-in-her-life-yummy-mummy would turn into such a slut? But there it is!"

There was a long silence while both of us contemplated the transformation in which we had both played a part, albeit a small part in my case.

"But you WILL play pimp to both girls if he backs out?" Carmen asked again insistently, bringing us both back to the point of the phone call.

"If that's what's needed then certainly I will," I said immediately. "To be honest, I'm really looking forward to it already!"

"Then it's a date," Carmen said cheerfully. "Now about my friend Hilary..."