Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 16: Sixteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Them? What else did the man have in mind?

I listened close to the door again. The pace of spanking had grown faster, the noises louder and my wife's responses more overtly sexual.

'Smack! Smack! Smack!'

"Oooowwww!"

"Feeling sorry now, girl?"

"Yes Sir!"

'Smack! Smack! Smack!'

"OwwwWWW!"

"Then say so, girl. Say so!"

"Oh God! Sorry Sir! I'm sorry Sir!"

'Smack! Smack! Smack!'

"Do you want me to stop now, girl?"

'Smack! Smack! Smack!'

"No! No!"

"What did you say?"

"I mean yes sir! Please Sir!"

'Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!'

"OOOOOOWWWWWW!"

Alice's voice became a wail, its tone very familiar.

Had I just heard my sweet wife have an orgasm merely from receiving a spanking?

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!"

This time there was no mistaking it; she was indeed climaxing, and merely feet away from me.

I stared at the closed door. This kind of sex hadn't featured at all in our lives before. Alice had never even hinted that she would like being spanked but the evidence was undeniable.

'Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!'

What in God's name was he doing to her? Whatever it was, I already knew with certainty that she would need it again. And again.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!'

"OOOOwwwwwOOOOwwwwwOOOOwwwww!"

The wail as my lovely wife reached another orgasm was loud; almost feral but it brought the activities to an end. For a few minutes there was quiet; apart from faint but insistent creaking sounds that I could now hear coming from the other bedroom - the one into which Julie and her client had disappeared.

I turned my head towards the sounds and listened.

The pace of creaking was slow and steady; whatever they were doing, it was unhurried and intended to last some considerable time.

I padded silently to the other closed door and pressed my ear against it. To my relief, the panel was thin too but again there was little to hear.

'Creak! Creak! Creak!'

Still slow, still steady, I tried to picture what the young mother might look like as she was fucked.

Was she naked? In her lingerie? With her dress around her waist?

Was she on her back, legs spread? On her knees like a dog? On her side?

And had his cock already been in her sweet, pretty mouth? Was it now in her vagina? In her rectum?

To my surprise, my tummy churned with the terrible but oh-so-familiar cuckold anguish over pretty young Julie almost as much as it had over my own sweet wife.

'Creak! Creak! Creak!'

"Mmmmm!"

I listened as hard as I could. The purring sound was definitely Julie but she sounded as if she was just beginning to warm up. If that was the case, this could be a long session. If her client played the game through to the end, it could be an expensive one for him too.

Thump... thump... thump...

Behind me the noises coming from my wife's room had started again. My mind span; Carmen's plan was working. Behind both closed doors the two new whores were being fucked by their supposed clients for money. I tiptoed back to Alice's door and held my ear as close as I dared.

Thump... thump... thump...

"Ohhhhhh!"

My chest filled with the low sickening feeling I knew so well; the noise I was hearing was a stranger in the act of fucking my wife no more than a dozen feet away from me.

It had been bad watching her with Steve; worse with Mitch but knowing the depths of her skinny body were being penetrated by a complete stranger; that she would do anything he asked and would be casually paid afterwards made my chest ache and my heart beat faster than ever before.

Thump... thump... thump...

"Mmmmmmm!"

Thump... thump... thump...

"MmmmmMMMM!

Alice's voice rose gently above the bed's banging. Either she had become even more expert at faking arousal or else she was being fucked expertly by that unknown man. Knowing my wife, it could be either but whichever it was, his cock was unquestionably inside her body and...

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm... Oh Yes!"

My cock was now monstrously erect and sticking ludicrously out of the right leg of my shorts. Unconsciously I began to stroke myself in the low light of the hallway; my strokes in time with the thumping noises coming from the room.

Images of that man's cock thrusting in and out of my wife's unresisting body filling my mind.

"Nnngh! Nnngh!"

Her cries of pleasure were now joined by a man's low grunting as the relentless pace continued.

'Thump-thump-thump-thump!'

The pace of his thrusting began to build, the bed creaking louder, my wife's moans soaring in pitch and volume.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

This was no faked orgasm! Whoever her client was, he was giving my wife a thorough, body wracking orgasm and she was loving ever second of it.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh my God Yes! Oooohhhhh yyyesssss!"

I listened hard, deep in cuckold hell!

My wife was climaxing loudly and wildly in bed once again; this time with a stranger and only feet away from me. And there was nothing I could do but listen in silence and feel the pain of her infidelity in my churning belly.

"Nnnngh! Nnnngh!"

'Oh Yesss! Oh Yesss!'

"NnnnNNNNGGGGGHHH!"

"OwwwwwyyyyeeeSSSSS!"

The sound of a male voice grunting as it built up to climax along with Alice's obviously orgasmic exclamations rang round my head. My mind filled with obscene, agonising images of his cock throbbing, of semen spurting from its tip as he ejaculating deep in my wife's body... or maybe on her belly... or her breasts... or even on her face!

I should have felt ashamed, humiliated, emasculated but I didn't. I felt proud of my sweet, pretty wife, of her slender, boyish body, of her tiny breasts, of her pretty face, of her well-used vagina.

"Nnnngh! NNNNGGGHHH!"

Whoever he was, Alice's client was getting value for his money. The loud, animal sounds of his orgasm filled my ears for what seemed an age. He could have no complaints; my wife had delivered the 'full satisfaction' required of her.

Finally the sounds of the bed thumping and their combined orgasmic grunting began to slow until they finally ceased. I pressed my ear to the door again and heard a low murmur in a deep male voice followed by a higher-pitched, light-hearted female giggle.

Whatever had happened between them, they were clearly relaxed in each other's company.

I pressed my ear even closer to the door as the murmuring in both voices continued for a minute before silence fell.

Were they starting again? I could hear nothing. I pressed my whole head against the door, straining hard for any clue as to what was going on but to my frustration could hear nothing...

Wait! What was that? A creaking of the bedsprings? I strained even harder in the darkness...

Oh my God! It wasn't creaking bedsprings; it was approaching footsteps! Someone was coming towards the door!

In sheer terror I ran from the doorway back into the kitchen as silently as I could, closing the door behind me, trapping my fingertips in the jamb in my hurry then cut the lights and sat on the floor in the furthest corner.

There were footsteps, slow and male in the hallway outside, going towards the door then returning even more slowly past the kitchen where I was hiding.

I closed my eyes and held my breath...

There was the sound of a shower running followed by the murmur of low, soft, relaxed conversation.

I breathed out heavily and noisily, keeping as still as I could in the darkness.

It couldn't have been more than ten minutes later but it felt like an eternity before I heard footsteps on the lounge floor once again followed by another pause, a few more murmured words and finally, the sound of the apartment's front door closing.

My heart thumped in my chest as I waited in silence, my head spinning from all I had heard and the images going round and round in my mind.

There were footsteps outside the kitchen door. Then it opened slowly and my lovely wife Alice entered and switched on the light. She was wearing the apartment's fluffy white bath robe pulled tightly around her slender body. Her long blonde hair was tousled, her make-up smudged and I could see she was moving a little awkwardly.

I rose to meet and kiss her. She looked beautiful, vulnerable and exhausted, but with that special pink-flushed look I knew so well; the look that only massive sexual exertion could bring her.

Her body smelled strongly of sex, her breath reeked of semen.

My heart beat even louder as a wave of emotion surged through me; my wife, my lovely, pretty wife had once again been comprehensively fucked by another man - but this time by a man I hadn't even seen.

The thought that she had been mistaken for a high class prostitute - even if in a very contrived way - added more spice to the sensations that pulsed through my body than I had dreamed possible.

She gave me a wan smile as she crossed to the fridge and pulled out one of the Diet Cokes I had brought. Popping it open, she drank long and deeply then slid stiffly onto the chair opposite mine. I looked into her lovely eyes; they were misty and a little confused.

I loved her so much.

"How do you feel?" I asked, my voice cracking a little with emotion.

"Tired," she replied with a sigh. "I don't know how real working girls can keep going night after night."

I laughed. It helped relieve the tension.

"And they can have more than one client a day," she continued.

"I think your client was a special case," I said knowingly. "I can't imagine Carmen sending you anyone who wasn't spectacularly good in bed."

My wife grinned, her lovely eyes twinkling. "He was certainly that."

A strangely satisfying twinge of cuckold jealousy passed through me but I tried to ignore it. As if seeing my discomfort, Alice leaned forward and asked anxiously.

"Are you okay? Was it what you wanted?"

Her gown fell open as she leaned towards me, exposing her tiny naked breasts. From their dark colour and swollen teats, I could see how sore her nipples were and wondered what her 'client' had done to her. No doubt I would find out in time.

"It was painful as it always is but I'm okay," I told her. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Was it harder just listening? Not being able to watch?"

I pondered for a moment.

"It would have been nice to watch but I knew it wouldn't be possible so I wasn't too disappointed. Besides, I had something new to listed to this time, didn't I?"

She blushed deeply, wriggled on her chair and winced.

"I didn't know you were into spanking?" I grinned.

"Neither did I. He just sort of grabbed me, put my over his knee, pulled down my knickers and did it!"

"Did it hurt?"

"Oh yes!"

"But you didn't mind?"

"Couldn't you tell?" she smiled.

She was right; there hadn't been the slightest suggestion of resistance in anything I had heard.

"Can I see?" I asked hesitantly. She frowned so I added; "Please, sweetheart. You know how I feel about you."

Alice's face broke into a smile. She slowly stood up and, turning her back towards me, raised the rear hem of her gown until her small, athletic buttocks were clearly visible.

I gasped; there was a large dark pink patch with the clear imprint of fingers around the sides. My wife had been spanked very thoroughly and by an expert.

"Wow!"

"I know. It was my first time but..."

"But it won't be your last?" I finished her sentence. She shook her head slowly.

"Not if it feels like that!"

She turned to face me again and sat back on her chair. I held her hand and we looked into each other's eyes. Whatever the condition of her body, the woman I adored was slowly becoming mine again.

"Could you hear us clearly?" she eventually asked.

"Almost everything; although Julie did drown you out a few times."

"She is a bit of a screamer isn't she?" Alice laughed again then looked thoughtful for a moment. "Do I sound like that when I'm..."

"Being fucked? Cumming?" I volunteered with a cheeky grin.

Alice nodded, her expression bashful.

"Sometimes you're very noisy," I told her. "But when you're cumming really hard you go silent. Your eyes bulge and it looks like you're going to choke."

"It sounds terrible! Why would you want to watch me doing that?"

"You're kidding!" I said in a harsh whisper. "Watching another man make you cum in a way I can't is the most erotic thing in the world!"

She smiled and put her hand on mine.

"And the screaming?"

"I love that too. I love watching you being seduced; I love watching you getting fucked and having amazing orgasms. I love licking all the stickiness from your body afterwards and having sloppy seconds when I can. I even enjoy being tormented about it by the She-Devil."

"You're an amazing man, Cucky-Boy. I do love you!" my freshly-fucked wife said, looking me directly in the eyes and grinning.

"I'm a lost cause, Alice!" I smiled wryly. "And you're a slut wife. I wonder how Gary and Julie will end up."

As if on cue, the thump-thumping resumed from the room where Julie and her 'client' were ensconced. It was slow, hard and machine-regular. A low female moan was clearly audible, its soft squeals of delight keeping time with the thumping.

Whoever her client was, he was in no hurry to finish and was clearly in full control of his body and hers.

We listened as the young mother's arousal grew and grew and her moaning became louder and louder. The pace of the thumping increased until the moaning became a low pitched wail. It was clearly genuine; not even a real prostitute could fake pleasure like our friend was enjoying.

My cock became very hard again. I silently closed the door then sat down and took my wife's hot hand. Her robe had fallen open again; I stared at her pink-mottled chest and tiny breasts with their sore nipples.

Alice must have noticed my stare because she pulled her robe around her breasts then, as if something had just occurred to her, dipped her hand into one of the pockets and pulled out a wad of twenty-pound notes.

She placed them on the table between us.

I raised an eyebrow in question.

"My earnings, Cucky-Boy. My immoral earnings. I'm handing them over to you; you're my pimp aren't you?"

"I think that accolade belongs with Carmen," I protested, picking up the money and absent-mindedly counting it. Did it make a real difference to you? Playing the whore; taking money. Did it make it better?" I asked, desperate to know the truth.

Alice leaned closer to me.

"I can't believe the difference it made!" she hissed, her eyes were suddenly wide and excited, her voice animated.

Realising she had spoken much too loudly, she clapped hand over her mouth and continued in a stage whisper.

"It was everything I hoped it would be and more! Being stared at in the bar; feeling really good about myself and how I looked. The idea of being thought sexy enough for a good looking man - a complete stranger - to want to pay so much to fuck me... I've never felt so sexy and alive in my whole life."

"Jesus Alice!"

"I know. I couldn't believe it myself. And the idea that it was a stranger - someone I knew nothing about, who I've never even met before and will probably never meet again! It added SO much to the thrill!"

There was no doubting the sincerity in her voice.

"It sounded like it too," I told her. "Was he as good as Steve? As Mitch?"

"Yes! No! I don't know! I wasn't taking notes, Cucky-Boy! It's impossible to tell. I was so caught up in the whole Julia Roberts 'hooker' thing that it all became a blur."

She winced.

"Are you sore?" I frowned.

She blushed and looked awkward.

"What's the matter?" I asked. There was a pause.

"You'll find there's an extra eighty pounds in that pile," she told me, nodding at the wad of bank notes still in my hand.

"What? Why?"

"He wanted an 'extra' so I charged him a bit more."

"Alice! What did he want?" I asked, gobsmacked. She really had got into the role big-time.

"Can't you guess?" she replied, her face bashful, her bottom fidgeting on her seat.

The penny dropped!

"You mean he took you in the... you charged him extra for anal sex?

She nodded, her eyes lowered.

"And he was good at it?"

"Very good!" Her response was immediate; there was real decision in her voice. "Very, very good!"

"Was that when you screamed?"

She nodded again.

"Actually, once we'd got the first fuck over we did nothing but anal. He said it's his favourite and, like I said, he's very good at it. You know what it does to me."

I certainly did know, having watched Carmen's husband Steve take my wife's anal virginity earlier in the year. It was the same evening in which I had given Julie her first oral sex too. It wasn't a night I was going to forget any time soon.

"It hurts now though," Alice continued, fidgeting on her seat. "He was quite big and a bit rough though we used lots of lube. I didn't care at the time I was so overwhelmed but I suppose I'll pay the price in the morning."

"Did you tear?"

"A little. It's okay though."

"Do you want me to..."

"NO!" she hissed harshly then smiled. "Sorry. Let me keep a little mystery please?"

"Okay," I agreed, understanding her feelings and adding: "Was it worth it?"

"Oh my God yes! Definitely!"

In the other bedroom, the thumping had moderate a little and Julie's orgasmic wailing had softened with it. She was still moaning softly but the bedsprings were silent. I tried to imagine what the supposed 'whore and her client' might be doing. Remembering how well Julie had responded to my own cunnilingual attentions that would have been my first guess.

I was about to ask Alice to tell me even more details of her latest infidelity when I felt a vibration in the jacket on the back of my chair. It took a moment to realise what was happening but then I quickly turned and pulled out my mobile phone. I had left it on 'silent' so hadn't heard it ringing.

There were six missed calls from an unknown number but the maker of the current and the last three calls was very familiar indeed. In the centre of the large black screen were the words.

'Carmen Mobile'

I quickly touched the 'answer' button and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hi Carmen," I whispered into the handset.

"Hi Mister Cuckold. How have you managed all on your own?"

"It's all going very well thanks."

"How's your pushover of a wife?"

"She's with me now."

"Did my friend deliver the goods? Does she look as well-fucked as usual?"

"God yes!"

I grinned at my wife and mouthed the word 'Carmen'. Alice smiled back and raised her eyes to the ceiling in mock exasperation.

"I'm very pleased to hear it," Carmen continued. "Was Julie very disappointed?"

"No of course not," I replied, puzzled. "Why should she be? She's in the bedroom with her 'client' now and it sounds like they're having a great time."

"Her client?" Carmen repeated.

"Yes, her client. Isn't that what high class prostitutes call them? He was late and then both girls over-ran the two hours. From what I can hear they can't go on much longer. From the noises she's making, I reckon Julie is about to pass out."

"Oh shit!" Carmen hissed.

"What's the matter?"

I could just about make out a heavy sigh.

"Have you got a load of missed calls on your phone?" she asked eventually.

"Yes. Three from you and half a dozen from someone I don't know. It was on silent so I didn't hear, sorry. Besides my mind was elsewhere."

"Can Alice hear you?" she asked coldly.

"Maybe. Probably not. Why?"

"Just listen carefully and let me know you've understood. Okay?"

"Okay!" I replied uneasily. Alice heard my tone of voice and frowned.

"The missed calls are from my friend - one of the 'clients' as you put it. He got caught in an accident on the motorway and had to go back home. I gave him your mobile number so he could call and tell you."