Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 16: Sixteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. So you mean..."

"He's back home in London with his wife and kids. When he couldn't get through to you he called me and I've been trying to get through to you too."

My blood ran cold.

"So that means..."

"It means only one of the men the girls picked up tonight was sent by me. I have no idea who the other guy is or how he came to be there with you."

"O...kay..."

"Did they tell you their names?" Carmen asked but then continued: "They probably gave false names anyway. What did they look like?"

"I only saw the first one. I was hiding here in the kitchen when the girls brought them up."

"It should have been simple," she said, frustrated. "Did they use the code words? Did they say they were 'Friends of Carmen'?"

"I'll find out but it won't be easy," I whispered. "Alice is on a real high and I don't want to bring her crashing down."

"You've got to find out. My two boys were guaranteed to be clean. We have no idea what the stranger might have been like; what he might be carrying. Whichever one had him might need to get herself checked out."

"I'll find out and call you back."

I thought for a few moments; about Alice, about Julie, about Gary and about my own desires. Either Gary's wife Julie or my own wife Alice really had been mistaken for a high class hooker, taken to bed, fucked in a multitude of ways and paid for doing it like a high class whore.

Neither of them realised this yet. Only I knew that one of us really was married to a whore.

I returned to the table where Alice was opening another can of Coke. She was looking tired now, but clearly very happy. In her clean white robe it was hard to imagine that her good mood had been brought about by an evening of calculated infidelity with a stranger.

If her current elation was anything to go by, this was something my wife would soon want to repeat.

I sat across the table and smiled, wondering how on earth to begin. Eventually I opted for a fairly direct approach.

"Did Carmen's system work okay?"

Alice looked at me, puzzled, her pretty face still pink from her recent orgasms and her eyes a still dreamy from post-coital glow.

"I mean the code words. Did it all go smoothly?"

"Of course, Cucky-Boy," she smiled, patting me on the hand. "And you were great too."

"So tell me what happened!"

"You're sure you want to know?"

"I have to know, however painful it is," I told her. "It's part of the deal we agreed remember. You get fucked, I get to watch and if I can't watch, you tell me everything."

"Okay," she took another sip of her cold drink. From the look on her face, she was obviously happy to tell the tale. "My 'client' called himself Simon. Very soon after you'd come up here he came over to Julie and me in the bar and offered to buy us both a drink. He was really good looking and very polite to both of us but I could tell he was mostly interested in me."

"Gentleman prefer blondes," I suggested. She grinned.

"Maybe. I've never been a brunette so I can't judge."

"How did he start things off?

"He made a bit of small talk. When we accepted the drinks it was sort of a signal that he was in the right place so he pulled up a stool. Eventually he said that the hotel bar was a good place for people to meet after work. He asked if we were working that night."

Whether that was clever or crude, I couldn't tell but it had certainly worked on my wife.

"Julie giggled and said it was Friday night so any work we did would have to pay enough for it to be worthwhile missing the fun."

"Cheeky girl!" I laughed as quietly as I could.

"It made him laugh," Alice grinned. "Then he turned to me and asked if I fancied a bit of fun - if he made it worth my while. I said it sounded interesting."

"Did he ask you how much you wanted?"

"He asked what would compensate me for missing an evening with my lovely friend."

"What did you tell him?"

"What Carmen told us to say; three hundred for two hours, a thousand for the night."

"How did he react?"

"He said he was sure I would be worth it then told me he had a friend in the city called Carmen and asked if I had heard of her. I said she was an old friend of ours so we both knew everything was okay."

The thought that my wife had actually told a stranger she would sleep with him for money - even if it was a fantasy and that stranger was both good-looking and 'safe' - filled me with a deep thrill.

But most importantly, the fact that the man, whoever he was, had used the correct phrase told me my wife had almost certainly gone off with the right person. But I had to be sure.

The worried look on my face must have given away my concern because Alice took me by the hand and looked straight into my eyes.

"What's the matter? Are you really upset this time?"

I didn't know what to tell her. Alice smiled indulgently, put her hand on my arm and continued.

"It's a bit late to have second thoughts, Cucky-Boy. I'm afraid my honour disappeared a long time ago. And you were there to see it go as I recall!"

I returned her look, took a deep breath and explained, my words accompanied by a soundtrack of our young friend Julie's screaming, howling moans as if the unknown stranger was now fucking her to within an inch of her life.

When I had finished, my lovely wife only had one thing to say.

"Oh shit!"

She could have been more imaginative but her words reflected my views exactly. I was about to say as much but she continued:

"I thought Julie was getting a bit too excited. Oh I know I'm not perfect but Jules really was getting high on the whole prostitute idea. She had at least one more cocktail than me too. But we'd talked about the code words so much, I can't believe it just went straight out of her head!"

"Whoever he is, she seems to be getting a great deal of pleasure out of him," I observed as the moaning and wailing grew louder and louder and the thump-thump-thump grew stronger and faster. "Just how long can a man last? Surely he's go to cum soon!"

"Lucky cow!" my unfaithful wife said enviously.

"Alice!" I exclaimed but then saw the huge grin on her face. I suspected at least part of it was relief.

But then the performance came to a noisy conclusion as the unknown man's voice briefly joined Julie's in a long, ecstatic moan and his climax began in earnest.

The thumping sound became irregular, more violent then slowed before finally stopping.

"Jesus! Who is that guy?"

With the apartment now in silence, Alice and I sat in silence too so as not to spook Julie's mystery client. After a few minutes there was a brief period of low murmuring followed by the sound of a shower running.

"They must have finished," I said unnecessarily. "Julie's over-run her time just like you did. I'm sure no real prostitute would let that happen without charging more."

"Who says she hasn't?" my wife said, a teasing, knowing smile on her face. "I did!"

A few minutes later the sound of a door opening made us both look up. There were footsteps and a slightly awkward conversation taking place outside the closed kitchen door as two people walked past towards the apartment's entrance. There was a pause, the sound of a heavier door closing then more soft footsteps.

Then the kitchen door opened and Julie entered the room. Like Alice, she had pulled on the hotel's white robe but in Julie's case it was hanging wide open. Her lovely young body could be seen within from her soft, rounded breasts to the dark triangle between her thighs.

She looked elated; on a real high and I could clearly see that her body bore the familiar, unmistakeable signs of recent sex. Like my wife, her face was flushed, her chest pink and her hair tousled though she had clearly tried to brush it hurriedly.

As I stood up and crossed to the fridge I couldn't avoid noticing that her exposed labia were an angry dark pink colour and grossly distended.

"Wow!" she gasped, pulling the robe around her young body and flopping down on the stool I had just vacated.

I popped open a cold can of Diet Cola and passed it to her. Julie immediately took a long pull then placed the can on the table in front of her and beamed at us both.

"That was amazing! I never dreamed it could be like that, not even with Steve!"

Alice and I exchanged glances but Julie was too excited to notice. Instead she kept on talking.

"Where on earth does Carmen find all these people?" she asked rhetorically. "She's an amazing woman! I'd better send her a message to say everything's okay."

Alice and I exchanged glances again. It was time to find out.

"She's already called," Alice said. "We both got a bit carried away and over-ran so you were still in the bedroom."

"Did you tell her how well it all went?" Julie asked brightly.

"Of course," I said.

"Was she pleased?"

"Of course," I repeated.

"She should be; she's a genius! I've never felt so... Oh, so alive... in all my life!"

Her body screamed out that this was nothing but the truth, from the sparkle in her eyes, the overtly sexual aura that radiated from her lithe young body and the soft post-coital slur in her voice.

I stared in amazement. If my own wife had taken easily to the life less monogamous, Julie's journey from the inexperienced, innocent young mother who had never had an orgasm in her life to the wanton, sexy-crazed before us had been short, smooth and precipitous.

How could I possibly pour cold water on this degree of excitement? And yet for her own sake, it had to be done.

"Carmen particularly wanted to know how you got on," I began, looking at Alice for support.

"She wanted to know how the secret code worked," my wife took up the thread. "I told her how my guy said he had a friend in town called Carmen but that he and I had left together before your guy showed up."

"What about you Jules?" I asked. In her post-coital glow she still hadn't realised something was amiss.

"Same thing," she told us unsuspectingly. "But he said something like 'I'm a friend of your friend'. That had to be Carmen didn't it?"

Alice and I looked at each other meaningfully

"What is it? What's the matter?" Julie asked, finally noticing the change in atmosphere.

"Do you really want to know?" Alice asked quietly. "Be sure before I tell you."

"How can I say no after you put it like that?" she asked. "Come on; tell me what's wrong?"

So I told her, calmly and slowly, watching her pretty young butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth face go from elation to concern, from concern to worry, from worry to fear then from fear to... something else; something unexpected and unreadable.

"I'm sorry Jules but there isn't really any doubt," I said quietly.

Her eyes were fixed on mine, wide open, a look I took to be horror on her face.

"You mean..." she asked softly and anxiously. I nodded.

"The man you went with wasn't Carmen's friend. Beyond what you just told me, we have no idea who he was."

"Oh my God!"

"I'm afraid it looks like you just picked up a real punter."

"Oh my God!"

"I can't think of any alternative."

"I've just been a... a... a prostitute for real?"

I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry," I said. "Are you okay Jules?"

But there was no reply; instead I could see the tears beginning to form in her eyes as the realisation struck. Julie's hands trembled as she screwed the wad of ten pound notes in her fingers under the table; the undeniable evidence of her unintended prostitution.

"Did you use protection?"

"I'm back on the pill," she replied. Alice and I stared at each other.

"Did you use condoms?"

"Yes! No! Maybe not all the time, I'm not sure. I got a bit carried away!"

Again my wife and I exchanged looks. We knew only too well how easy it was to get carried away during a date and let things get out of hand. After one of our very early sessions with Carmen's husband Steve, Alice had actually conceived and been pregnant with his child for a short time before miscarrying.

"Well we'll just have to get you tested. It's not difficult and then you'll know for sure."

"He was really nice too..."

"I'm sure he was and you're probably okay. Just don't have unprotected sex with anyone until you know," my wife said encouragingly. "Not even with Gary."

I didn't ask what sort of 'really nice' man picks up prostitutes in a hotel bar then immediately felt ashamed of myself.

What kind of man encourages his wife and her friend to become prostitutes in a hotel bar? A man like me!

"At least everything went okay; it wasn't a bad experience. At least you're safe," I volunteered but it didn't seem to help.

"Come on Jules," Alice's arm went round her shoulders as she began to sob. "It's okay; really it's okay. And it can be our secret too, right? No-one needs to know, not Gary - not even Carmen if you don't want her to."

But for the moment, Julie was beyond replying; she just stared at the money in her lap, flicking the grubby notes through her fingers while a single, solitary tear ran down her right cheek.

***

I dropped Julie off at her house before taking Alice back home. As we pulled into their driveway, there was a low light in the kitchen but, as she quietly opened the front door and turned to kiss me goodnight, there was no husband waiting up to greet her.

"Will you be okay?" I asked anxiously. "You've had quite an evening."

She smiled softly and innocently, the vulnerable little girl within her showing through. I felt a twist of emotion within my chest and tried to reconcile the sweet creature before me with the cock-hungry slut I had seen only a short time before.

"I'll be fine," she said quietly and slightly sadly.

"You're welcome to stay with us, you know that. It must have been a shock."

She laughed hollowly.

"It's not that, its me... it's... well, shall I see you both on Sunday perhaps? We could talk maybe?"

"That would be nice," I smiled. "Will Gary come too?"

"He's playing golf. Besides I think it would be better if he didn't hear everything don't you? I'll bring the kids."

"Goodnight Julie," I said, leaning in to kiss her. Our lips met and for a second a tiny waft of recent sex passed over me; exactly the way her incredible vulva had smelled that amazing night I had tongued her to her first oral orgasm.

"Goodnight and thank you so much, Cucky-Boy!" she sighed. "Do you mind if I call you that"

I shrugged and smiled.

"If the cap fits, I'd suppose I'd better wear it!"

"I wonder what cap fits me now?" Julie said as she slowly closed the front door.

I returned to the car then drove my dozing, satisfied wife to our empty but welcoming home through the darkened streets.

She was exhausted and as she stripped for bed I could see the marks of her latest infidelity beginning to form on her slender, almost androgynous body. As she lay naked on her back on our marital bed, I licked and kissed her sweet flesh with a love and tenderness that belied the passion welling within me.

Tomorrow the small bruises around her breasts would be darker and more uncomfortable, her hips would ache and she would find it awkward to sit.

Having insisted on using condoms as a real prostitute would, there was disappointingly no creampie between her thighs for me to enjoy that night so I contented myself with a long, slow lapping of her pink, sore slit with its swollen, puffy, dark-pink lips.

The deep, musky aroma filling my head and mouth told me clearly just how hard and plentiful her orgasms had been and I revelled in its narcotic effect.

She winced when I mounted her and slipped my own erection into her loose, over-used vagina but made no attempt to deny me the sloppy seconds to which my status as cuckold husband entitled me. Fortunately for her sore vulva, I was so aroused by the whole evening that I climaxed within a few minutes of thrusting, filling her vagina with my spermless semen in my usual futile attempt to reclaim a little of her unfaithful body for myself.

I lay awake in the darkness for a long time afterwards, listening to my wife's slow, steady breathing, wondering how Julie must be feeling at that moment and of course, what on earth would happen next.

One thing was sure; neither Alice not Julie would be happy with a cuckold husband and single lover any longer.