All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 06'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
shidaveshidaveabout 16 years ago
Ultimate

This is the story of the ultimate cuckold & well written.Ignore negative remarks from those who hate cuckoldry but read the stories to slam them. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

so freaking HOT!!!!!

LeeladharLeeladharabout 7 years ago
Interesting but gross

Interesting and well elaborated plot. But the writer has made it gross due to his fetish with anus. Making one's own wife a mistress of some other sexually robust man can be many men's fantasy, but making her lick n probe his asshole repeatedly is bizarre and very disgusting. It is not actually making a 'mistress', but making a slave to satisfy his dirty perversions. The writer's obsession with anus has turned a beautiful plot into stenching garbage. At the end of the story, the reader is disappointed and left with urge to go to bathroom n spit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES