Journey of a Small-Town Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked like that for more than five minutes and then she finally got down. She sat down, while I stood near her and looked at the clean and clear water.

"How are things with Jenny?"

"They are okay, not very good, I said."

"Why? She's a nice-looking girl."

"Yes, she's, but she's like you used to be, all prim and proper. Nothing physical."

"Oh trust me; I was far from prim and proper when I was her age."

"You weren't?"

"Everybody, including my folks, thought I was, but the reality was different. So, nothing physical yet with Jenny?"

"Nope."

She stood up, hugged me tightly, and said: "That's sad. Still, you had more than your fill with Rach." [My previous girlfriend].

"Yep, she was cool. I thought you were, you know, proper."

"I used to have a lot of fun, but smartly, without too many people knowing about it."

"What did you do?"

"You know your granddad was a very strict man and wouldn't allow us to go out to movies or with boys, but I used to sneak out at night and have fun. I used to pretend that I was going to Aimee's [her school friend] house to study, but went out with boys."

"Granddad never found out?"

"Only Aimee knew about it and she also used to sneak out, so it remained a secret. Dad did catch Sophie [Mom's sister] with a guy in her room and she got a real beating."

"He slapped her?" I asked in surprise.

"No, your granddad was old school. He had a wooden stick and he beat her with it on her behind. She had red marks for days."

"That's cruel."

"That was his style. He used the stick on me too, for not getting good grades, watching too much TV, etc."

"Did it hurt a lot?"

"Oh yes. He used to make us bend on the table, ask us to lift our skirts, and then punish us. He didn't care about red marks, our cries, or our pleadings. Any discretion meant punishment."

"Didn't Granny intervene?"

"Are you nuts? We all were afraid of him. But he loved us a lot and we loved him."

"Yeah, he was a nice man. He cared about me a lot."

"He was a nice man, but very strict. That's just how he was."

"So, why did you change from being naughty to all prim and proper?"

"Got married, had you plus your dad wanted a nun more than a wife, so life changed. The worst part of it all is I tried to become whatever he wanted me to be. Still, he left me."

"I hope you are happy now."

"Of course, I am. More than I have ever been," she said leaning sideways and kissing me.

Although Mom was still in her bra and the shape of her nipples was clearly visible, she was feeling much more relaxed about her body and made no effort to hide her breasts.

I asked her if she wanted to stand under the waterfall, but she said no and asked me to come and sit next to her.

I went and sat down near her and we sat silently for more than ten minutes. Then she put her head on my thighs and lay down on her sides on rocks. I started running my fingers through her hair, while my other hand rested on her thighs and shorts.

We remained like that for a long time, then she turned her body toward me, her breasts were now facing me, and asked to me give her the camera.

She started looking at photographs, while I got busy looking at her nipples, which were just inches away.

"Don't show them to anyone, promise?" she said after taking a good look at the photos.

I moved my hand, which was on her bare stomach, took the camera from her, and moving my other hand from her hair, acted as if I was going to click another photograph, but she placed her hand on the lens and got up. We put our arms around each other and walked back to the scooter.

We spent the whole afternoon exploring the natural beauty of the area and Mom let go of her inhibitions one by one.

In the small town, she used to wear only long skirts and full-sleeved blouses, but now she was roaming with me only in a bra and shorts.

Even when we stopped at a small roadside joint for food, she didn't bother to put on her jacket and eat without trying to hide her ample assets.

At the joint and on the road, men feasted on her body with their eyes, and that, I suspect, pleased her a lot and gave her more confidence.

I, of course, didn't like them looking at her and told her to wear the jacket, but she shut me up.

In the evening, instead of going to the beach, we went to pubs and had a great time drinking and listening to music and came back to the cottage pretty drunk and went straight to sleep.

I got up early and saw Mom, still wearing the nightgown, making coffee, so crept into her room and after keeping a shopping bag on her bed told her to go inside her room and open the bag that was on the bed.

She looked at me quizzically and came back holding the bikini tops and thongs I had bought in Dubrovnik.

"What's this?" she asked holding them up.

"They are for you."

"Why?"

"Wear them now and you can wear the two-piece later."

She again looked at thongs and bikini tops and again at me and went back. She came back wearing the same nightgown and without saying a word finished her coffee, took my arm in her arm, and started walking toward the beach.

Although it was still early morning, few people were there, so Mom chose a secluded spot and after spreading the mats sat down. I asked her whether she was going to swim.

"Maybe later. You go."

So, I took off my T-shirt and dived into the water. After around five minutes, I saw that she wasn't on the beach, so looked around and saw her swimming nearby. I swam for another five minutes and came back and sat down. Was sitting there when I saw her getting out of the water wearing the black bikini top and black thong I had selected for her.

When she was fully out of the water, she put her arms in front of the thong and walked shyly toward me. I, on the other hand, didn't even blink and kept on looking at her half-exposed breasts, her lovely thighs, and the sexy thong.

After getting out, she kept her gaze firmly planted on the sand and didn't look up even once, but when she was near me she did look up and saw me smiling, so she smiled back, took the towel from me, and hid her body with it.

"Thank you."

"What for?" she asked.

"For wearing them. Do you like them?"

"Yeah, but I feel as if I'm naked."

"Well, you do look nice."

"Thanks."

"You can take that towel off, nobody's here."

"Why?"

"Because it looks odd sitting here in the towel."

She looked around, took it off, and lay down. I lay down next to her and enjoyed the sight of her lying there wearing nothing but a bra and a thong.

"What are you looking at?" she asked when she saw me looking at her.

"Nothing."

"You are very naughty," she commented as she rested her body on her elbow and gave me a kiss and a pretty good view of her half-exposed breasts.

"Why?"

"Because you bought a thong for your Mom."

"I knew you'd like it."

"Do you like it?" she said running her fingers through my hair.

"Of course."

"What are they for? Do they hide anything?" she wondered looking down at her bra and then at her thong.

"That's a good question," I commented seeing that more than half of her ample breasts were popping out of the bikini top and the thong was only hiding a small part of her ass.

"I've changed a lot," she said smiling.

"I like the new you."

"Stop staring at them," she said looking me in the eye and placing her hand on my eyes.

I moved her hand from my eyes, kissed her hand, and said OK, but kept stealing glances at her nipples and her nearly-naked ass.

After around thirty minutes we got up, changed our clothes, had breakfast, and went to explore another side of the island.

This time we were taking the beach road, which was isolated most of the time, so Mom didn't bother to wear the jacket and wore only a bra and shorts, while I took off my T-shirt and sat on the scooter wearing just shorts.

Mom was driving the scooter, while I sat behind her. So, as soon as we were on the isolated road, I put my arms around her naked stomach, my bare chest pressed against her back and my face resting on her exposed shoulders.

As we rode, my arms sometimes were on her stomach, sometimes on her shoulders, sometimes adjusting her tightly bound hair, sometimes just below her bra, and sometimes resting on her thighs.

She didn't mind my arms wandering around her body. On the other hand, she was also putting her arms on my thighs, on my hair, and on my neck.

I was enjoying the feel of her bare skin so close to my mouth, the touch of her naked stomach and thighs, and, of course, the full view of her ample breasts.

During the whole ride, I kept my body pressed tightly against hers and even kissed her lightly on her neck, shoulders, and cheeks.

When I was kissing her neck, she leaned back and kissed me on my cheek. When she did that, her bra strap slipped from her shoulder, but instead of pulling it back she asked me to do it, so I held the strap with my fingers and dragged it back to its place, a small act that was hugely sensuous.

On reaching the top of the hill, we started taking photographs of beaches down below and of surrounding areas and then we stopped at a waterfall and Mom told me to take photos of it, while she took off her shorts, calmly revealing that she was wearing the other thong I had bought for her, and walked toward the waterfall.

I took out the camera and started shooting photos of her standing under the water. She untied her long hair and began posing for the camera as the water fell on her body and drenched her bra and thong.

For the first shot, she joined her legs, put her hands behind her neck, and posed seductively. Then she arched back her body and pushed her breasts forward. Then she parted her legs and raised her arms above her head. In another photo, she turned around, pushing her ass toward the camera, and looked back at me.

I took more than ten photos of her, almost all of them in seductive poses, then I placed the camera on a rock, set the timer, and joined her for some snaps together under a waterfall.

I went behind her and encircling my arms around her lovely stomach, held her tightly against my body. Then she stood next to me, with her breasts pressed against the side of my chest, her arms around my waist and my arms resting on her thongs.

In another pose, I sat down on a rock and she sat on my leg, while her wet bra rubbed against my cheeks and her tushy rested on my thighs.

We also posed with me standing and she pressed the front part of her body, including her big breasts, into my bare chest and her crotch against my shorts, while our arms were around each other's waists.

We also took a snap where I was lying on the rocks and she was on top of me, with her body pressed against mine, her arms resting on my chest and her face rubbing against my face.

For the final photo, I sat down and she sat on my lap, with her ass on my crotch, her face resting on my shoulder, her arms around my neck and my arms just below her bra.

Satisfied that we had shot lots of photos, we got up and I gave her a towel, which she wrapped around her still-wet body and took off her bra and thongs and handed them to me to put them in the bag and she put on a shirt and a short skirt, but no bra or panties.

After changing, she handed me the towel and I wrapped it around me and took off my shorts and underwear, which she placed in a bag and handed me a fresh pair of underwear and shorts.

This time I drove, with Mom pressing her shirt against my body. We came down from the mountains, had food, and headed to a nearby town for some shopping.

On the way, there was an empty road and I felt Mom doing something so I turned my head a little and said: "What are you doing?"

"Keep your eye on the road and don't drive too fast," she replied.

Then I felt her breasts pressed against my T-shirt and when I turned my head a little, I saw both sides of her shirt beating against the wind.

"Have you opened all the buttons of your shirt?"

She had her face buried into my shoulders, so I heard a muffled yes.

"What if somebody sees us?"

"Don't care, but you aren't allowed to see, so don't turn your head. Keep your eyes on the road."

"OK."

We traveled like that, with her naked breasts pressed against my T-shirt, her arms around me, and her face near my face, for at least fifteen miles and she started buttoning up her shirt only when we were near the town. By then around twelve people had seen her riding the scooter with all buttons open, but I'm not sure how much of her breasts they saw because almost all of her breasts were pressed against my body.

We started walking with arms around each other's backs and since Mom wasn't wearing a bra the shape of her pink nipples was clearly visible through the shirt.

In the market, we bought trinkets, some T-shirts, shorts, and skirts, and then Mom took me to a shop where I helped her choose bras, panties, thongs, and some naughty tops that had plunging necklines.

This time neither of us felt any shame in me selecting and recommending bras and thongs to her because by now we were far too open with each other plus nobody there knew we were son and mom and we didn't care if they were able to guess it.

We spent the evening in the town and after eating and lots of drinking; we headed back to the cottage, where we went straight to bed.

We had been told by one of the locals that there was a lovely stretch of beach on the other side of the island, so we got up in the morning and took off on our faithful scooter.

This time, I was driving it and both of us were in shorts and T-shirts because the road was through the town so Mom had dressed appropriately. But that didn't mean she was going to behave herself.

All the way to the other side of the island, she kept her body pressed against mine and her arms were either on my thighs, on my legs, or on my chest.

When we reached the end of the road, all we saw was a gate of a resort and nothing else, so we hesitatingly opened the gate and walked toward a hall on which there was a big board with 'reception' written in both English and Croatian.

We were met by a woman who welcomed us and after sitting us down on sofas in the hall ordered coffee for us.

Mom said we were told there was a beautiful stretch of beach here, so we came to see that.

The woman said the resort had a lovely beach but it was private-only.

"And who's this young man?" the woman asked stopping in mid-sentence.

"He's James, my friend," said Mom before I could reply.

Since by now, I was used to being given new identities by Mom, I didn't stare at her or even blink at her lie.

"Well, in that case, you will love your stay here. We are a special resort, meaning clothes are optional," added the woman, smiling.

When she said that, Mom and I looked at each other and tried to understand the meaning of optional.

"Could you elaborate on that?" Mom said.

"Well, if you want, you can wear clothes, but we prefer it if our guests don't wear them."

"You mean no clothes at all?" wondered Mom.

"Yes, no clothes at all."

The woman had sensed that it was our first time, so she told us that we could take a look and then decide whether to stay or not.

Mom said that was a good idea and took me aside for a talk.

"So, what do you think?" She said.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"I also don't know. We've come here, so let's take a look and then decide."

"OK, let's see the place."

We went back to the woman and she took us to a wooden hut, which was on the corner of the beach, and then a rushed tour of the beach, which was right in front of the hut.

The hut had a single room with a king-size bed, a huge built-in closet, two chairs, and nothing else. Attached to the room was a bathroom with a big tub. The hut wasn't expensive, big, or had luxuries, but it was beautifully done.

The view, or whatever the woman showed us, was lovely. The sand was as soft as cotton, water was so clear that you could clearly see the bottom and the clear, open ocean as far as the eye could see. It was simply magical. Everything was perfect except for the optional thing.

After the tour, Mom again asked me whether we should stay or go back, but I told her it was her call.

"OK, clothes are optional, so we'll keep them on and see how it goes, OK?" she said.

"Sure."

So, we booked the hut, parked our scooter, and went to change clothes. Mom went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and came out wearing the thong and bikini top I had selected for her yesterday in town.

"How do I look?" she asked standing in front of me.

I saw her from head to toe, especially her ample breasts, and then walked behind her and enjoyed the view of her nearly-naked ass.

"You look gorgeous," I said after looking at her from every angle and putting my arms around her naked waist.

"Thank you," she replied kissing my cheeks and giving me a lovely smile.

Then she walked in front of me and swayed her ass a bit, at which I whistled.

I took off my T-shirt and walked with her to the beach and sat down on chairs in front of the hut.

Since our hut was the last one on the beach, the patch in front of it was deserted, so we got up and decided to take a walk to the other side.

We weren't even fifty meters away when we started seeing both men and women, young and old, wearing nothing at all. Since arriving on the island, we had seen topless women, but men and women totally naked was a bit of a shock. We tried to avoid looking at them and instead kept on walking, but the more we walked more we saw.

There were girls in their early twenties who were walking around completely nude, there were grown men who were lying on the beach with their things hanging out, there were even couples with kids and we saw a man standing on the beach talking to a woman, who was sitting on a chair, and his thing was fully erect, but nobody seemed to mind it or even notice it.

By the time we reached the mid-way of the beach, both Mom and I had seen enough naked bodies to last the rest of our lives. What both of us also noticed was that both men and women didn't have hair in that area. It seemed everybody was clean-shaven there.

We hurried back to our patch of beach, got beers, and lay down, thinking about what we had just seen. We were lying there for more than an hour when Mom got up and told me she was going inside and would be back soon. After around fifteen minutes she came back and asked me to come with her, so I got up and we went to hut where she asked me to wait as she had to change.

She came out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a T-shirt and told me that she was taking me to a salon for a haircut.

"What?" I said in real surprise.

"There's a salon here and we're going for a haircut."

"But I don't need a haircut," I said.

"Listen, I need one, so you're coming with me."

I didn't know what to say, so just followed her.

We went to the salon where a girl, who was wearing a uniform, handed us gowns and told us to lie down on the table. I took the gown and looked at Mom, but she went behind the partition, so I just stood there.

"Please take off your clothes," requested the girl in halting English.

"Please tell me what's happening," I said as I stared at the girl in total puzzlement.

"She's going to cut your hair."

"So, why does she want me to take off my clothes?"

"She's going to shave you down there, so just lie down and let her do the job," said Mom peeking from behind the curtain.

I could see that she had taken her clothes off because the left side of her legs, hips, stomach, and side of her left breast were clearly visible

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm not kidding you. I'm getting shaved and so are you. Now, get on with it," Mom replied in exasperation.

"But I don't need a shave."

"I don't care. I need one and so do you."