Journey of a Small-Town Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew arguing was useless, plus both the girls were looking at us weirdly, so took off my jeans and underwear and lay down on the table.

Although I wasn't erect when I took off my clothes, as soon as the girl started touching me I was stiff. I guess she was used to it because she just ignored it and got on with the job.

I was afraid she might injure my precious areas, but she was an expert and soon I was enjoying getting shaved by a girl.

Mom, on the other hand, wasn't finding it exciting because she was screaming whenever the girl pulled the strips.

"Are you getting completely shaved?"

"Yes," she said in between her screams.

The thought of her lying there and getting shaved was extremely arousing and my cock stiffened a bit more.

Thankfully the girl handled my precious areas, including the erection, gently, and within minutes had shaved off each and every strand of hair.

Then she washed the whole area and took out a box of tissues and started masturbating me.

"No touching," the girl said when I tried to touch her breasts.

"Are you touching her?" asked Mom when she heard her.

"No, I'm not."

"Honey, they can touch you, but you can't. Let her help you. Is she helping you?"

"She's shaving me if that's what you mean."

"So, she's helping you. Good," said Mom when she saw the girls giggling.

Once done, I got up, put my clothes on, and waited for Mom, and then both of us went back to the hut where we showered and changed.

We went back to the hall and saw people talking, reading, and sitting on sofas completely naked and we somehow felt odd, so we went out to the beach and sat down on our chairs and started drinking beer.

"What do you think?" Mom asked.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"We can still go back or we can join the party."

"I've no idea. I don't know what to do."

We were wondering whether to take off everything or not, but we were also watching how carefree the others were, even those who were young or had kids. I think watching others gave Mom confidence because she got up and told me to look other side. After a minute or so, she told me that I could now look and when I turned around, saw that she had a towel wrapped around her and her clothes, including her bra and panties, were lying on the chair.

"Are you going in that towel?"

"No, will take it off later," she replied.

I knew she meant she would take it off where I wouldn't be able to see her.

I was sitting alone drinking beer when I saw people, including girls, walking by and looking at me sitting there in clothes, so said to myself 'Screw it, I'm also joining the gang' and took off my shorts and underwear and started walking on the beach.

By now, I knew that they didn't mind men walking with erections, so I ignored my fully erect cock and just enjoyed the feel of the breeze on my naked body.

When I reached a group of girls and women, I thought they would look at me and, you know, show some interest, but there was no such reaction, apart from the fact that they glanced at me. I felt sad by the lack of reaction, but there was nothing I could do, so kept walking.

I had reached nearly the mid-point of the beach when I heard steps behind me, but before I could turn my head and see somebody came from behind and closed my eyes with their palm.

I felt a pair of breasts pressed against my bare back and then heard Mom's voice telling me not to look at her.

"I won't," I said.

So, she removed her palm from my eyes and started walking behind me, but it was looking very odd, so said to her that either walk next to me or don't walk at all. As soon as I said that, she was next to me and we started walking together.

"Aren't you going to take care of it?" was the first thing she said.

"Maybe later," I replied looking down at my erection.

I turned my head a little and saw her big breasts moving with each step and also noticed that her pink nipples were erect.

"Your cherries are hard, too. Aren't you going to take care of them?" I commented when I saw how they were standing.

"It's the bloody breeze," she said looking down at her nipples and laughing.

"Yeah, right."

She smiled when I said that and took my arm in her arm, which meant my arm was pressed against her naked breast, and we kept walking and soon we were at that part of the beach which was totally isolated.

"We did it. We walked totally nude in front of everybody," she whispered.

"That was hard, very hard. My heart was beating like crazy. I really don't know how I did it," I admitted.

"I thought I was going to have a heart attack. When I took off the towel, I was like, 'What am I doing?' but then felt ashamed to put it on, because I was afraid they might think I was a pussy or something," she added as she fell on the sand laughing.

As soon as she said pussy, my eyes went toward her shaved pussy, which was looking at me with open lips, and Mom saw me looking at her, so she immediately closed her legs and said: "I didn't mean that! Come here, you dirty mind, lie down with me."

I went and lay down on my side, with my body resting on my elbow, and looked at her slender neck, her big breasts, blue veins, still-erect nipples, her smooth stomach, the sliver of her pussy, her ample hips, and her long legs. She saw me looking at her but didn't say anything and just lay there, with her breasts still heaving.

"Go and take care of it," she said turning her body toward me and looking at my cock.

"What? Here?"

"Yes, go behind those rocks."

"Nah, I'm fine."

"Wish I had the camera," I told her as I began running my fingers through her long hair.

"Why?" she queried looking at me with her large blue eyes.

"Would have taken your photo."

"You've already taken so many."

"But today you are looking different."

"Hmm. I'm naked."

"Both of us are."

"You are spotlessly clean there," she said.

"I was so afraid of cuts and bruises. I thought she was going to cut me. This is the first time I'm so hairless."

"Me too. But it was very painful."

"Yeah, I heard your screams."

"Did she shave you everywhere?"

"No, she told me to turn over, but I felt really weird. You, on the other hand, are clean everywhere," I said.

"Yep, no hair left anywhere. But you got your money's worth at the end."

"Do they do that only for men?" I asked laughing.

"I guess so. Did you ask her or she did do it herself?"

"She did it herself. I'd no idea she was about to do that."

"Then I guess, that service is for men only."

I brought my hand a little below and ran my fingers on her neck and started massaging her slender neck.

"We're having a good time, aren't we?" she said moving closer to me and lying on her back.

"Yes, we are," I replied as I kept massaging her shoulder.

"Maybe we should stay here in Croatia. I can get a job and we can live here."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, I think we should."

"This place has been good for us," I said.

"Why?"

"Because we've changed a lot, especially you."

"That's true."

"How did this change happen?"

"I don't know. I guess I was tired of being a good girl, always doing what others wanted and following the rules," she confessed as she took a deep breath and pushed her big breasts out.

"Things began to change after we moved to the city," I said.

"Yes, because I could be myself for once without anybody passing disapproving looks. I wanted to get out of that stifling environment and live as I wanted to live."

"I wonder what the town people would say if they saw us like this."

"They would say we have produced another Samantha." [A model that was caught in seductive poses with her son].

"How do you know about her?" I said in surprise.

"You think only you know about horny moms."

"Do you think she was really doing it with her son?"

"Don't know, but both do look pretty close from the pictures that are online."

"Yeah, they do. Her son defended the photos by saying he was gay."

"Well, he would, wouldn't he?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"OK, I want to ask you something. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done before arriving here?"

"You tell me first," I said after thinking about it for a minute or so.

"It happened a long time ago. I was coming back from school with two friends and all three of us flashed our breasts to an oil tanker driver. He was completely zapped."

"Did he follow you guys?"

"At first he was surprised then he smiled, but didn't come after us."

"It must have been one of his best days."

"Yeah. Now you tell me."

"I once saw somebody nude."

"A woman?"

"Of course."

"Who was she?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Was it me?" she looked at me in puzzlement.

"No. Somebody else."

"Who?"

"Aunt Sophie," I said taking a deep breath.

"You saw Sophie?"

"Yes," I admitted as I averted my eyes away from her naked body and stared at the sand.

"How?"

"I'd gone to her house and she was changing her clothes, so I peeked from the window."

"She was alone?"

"Yes."

"When did this happen?"

"About five months ago."

"You saw everything?"

"Yes."

"That's very, very bad. Weren't you afraid?"

"I was, but nobody was there, so it wasn't that difficult."

"Hmm. Is she more beautiful?"

"Of course not."

"She's lovely and well-stacked."

"So are you, plus you are gorgeous."

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"No, I'm serious. Haven't you seen the men here look at you?"

"I thought they were looking at you."

"Shut up."

"I know what's your first fantasy, but what's your second?"

"What's my first fantasy?" I countered.

"Come on, I'm your mom. I know what you dream about. Tell me your second fantasy."

"That's a tough one to answer," I said.

"Why?"

"Have only thought about the first one, never reached the second."

"Come on, tell me."

"I really don't know. But I guess a threesome would be great."

"You mean two men and a woman?"

I growled at her and she laughed.

"Who will be the other woman? Sophie?"

"No particular preference. What's yours?"

"I don't know if it's a fantasy, but have thought about it a few times. I'd like to be taken by force by men?"

"Men? How many?"

"Two or three."

"You mean like raped?"

"Yeah, something like that, but not too rough."

"So, what happens?"

"Well, they stop me on a deserted street at night, take me to some corner, and take turns in... you know. Maybe they slap me, but nothing too rough. And then they leave me there on the street, with all my clothes torn."

"Wow! That's a detailed fantasy."

"Yeah, but don't want it to come true, just a fantasy. Now go and take care of it and then let's go back."

"Why so soon? Let's stay here for a while."

"Don't worry. We've plenty of time. Now go."

I got up, took care of it behind the rocks, and joined her for a walk back to the cottage. She had her arm around my waist, while my arm was on her hip.

"I like your walk," I said.

"Why?"

"You swing your hips just enough, not too much like some women."

"I like to keep them tight," she smiled.

"You mean your ass?"

"Yes, then what? So, what else do you like?"

"I like our closeness, your naughtiness and free spirit."

"And?"

"And I like everything about you."

She pointed toward a teenage girl, who like us was totally nude and was lying on the beach, and said: "Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes, she's," I said as I looked at her round and perky breasts and soft skin.

"Do you want her?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Don't know."

"She'll be tight in all the right places."

"Maybe uptight too," I said smilingly.

"How about her?" she asked pointing toward a woman who was coming out of water with two kids.

"No," I lied as I looked at the woman's huge breasts and shaved pussy.

"I think you want her."

"No, I don't."

"Then why is he stiff again?"

"That's not because of her," I said when I saw her looking at my cock.

"OK," she said placing her arm around my naked waist.

We reached the hut and after I had washed my cock we went to the hall and had lunch with some other guests, who were all naked like us. We tried to talk to them but the language was a problem, so we finished our lunch and went back to the beach.

This time I had brought the camera and since hardly anybody came as far as our patch of the beach, we had all the privacy we needed.

Mom first took photos of me in various poses and then I took her snaps.

I took a photo where she was lying on the sand on her stomach, her palm on her chin, and waves lashing her legs and tushy. Then I shot her arching her head back, her long hair falling back on her back and her breasts thrust forward. She posed for me with her legs apart, her pussy lips clearly visible, and both hands on her wide hips.

For one shoot, she lay down on her sides, her elbow supporting her body, and waves crashing into her naked ass. For another photo, she knelt down on water, spread her legs apart, and cupped her big breasts with both hands. Then she turned around, while I photographed her back and her ass, which were exquisite.

After her photo session was over, I placed the camera on a beach chair, set the timer, and joined her for some mom-and-son photographs.

For the first photo, I stood behind her, while she knelt down on her knees and rested her head on my thigh. In the second photo, she stood up and I held her from behind, putting my arms around her bare stomach and my fully erect cock pressed against her naked tushy. Then she turned around and held me tightly in her arms, with her big breasts pressed against my chest and my cock against her stomach.

Then she lifted her right leg and wrapped it around my back and our arms on each other's ass and my cock rubbing against her pussy. Then she came behind me and held me tightly and held my cock with her hands, while my hands were on her ass. Then she knelt down again on her knees and I knelt down behind her and cupped her breasts with my hands and she put her hands on my cock.

We were in the middle of the session when we saw some people walking toward us, so we got up and sat down on the beach chairs.

"Promise me that you won't show these photos to anyone."

"I won't on one condition," I said.

"Huh? What condition?"

"From now on, I'll tell you what to wear and not to wear. You'll only wear clothes that I have approved."

"Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm serious."

"You will tell me what to wear?"

"Yes."

"What if I don't obey you?"

"Then you will find these photos everywhere."

"That'll hurt you, too."

"Me? Not a chance. Everybody will say 'What a lucky son'."

"You will tell me what to wear in the office and at home?"

"Yes, I'll select your clothes, your sandals, even your stoles, and everything else."

"We will see."

"Yes, we will."

She then winked at me and said:

"We can ask Sophie to come here and stay with us for some days. Would you like Sophie to come alone or with Pam?" she asked as she winked at me. [Pam is Sophie's daughter]

"I don't want her."

"Why? Pam is growing up fast. Don't you want to teach her a thing or two? She will soon be well-stacked like her mother."

"Well-stacked like her aunt, too. She's growing up fast, isn't she? Soon her body will resemble yours," I said.

"We can teach her how to get her young body out of those clothes. By the way, am I allowed to talk about other men?"

"Anyone in particular?"

"No, just men."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"No. You are only allowed to talk about me."

"You can talk about other women, but I can't about other men?"

"Yes, that's how it's."

"OK."

Then we went back to the hut where I kissed her on her cheeks and tried to kiss her on her lips, but she held my hand and took me to the bathroom where she sat down on the edge of the bathtub and told me to masturbate.

"No, cum, I want to watch it," she said when I took her face in my arms and again tried to kiss her.

I cupped her big breasts, pinched her pink nipples, and started masturbating and within seconds came all over her smooth long legs while she watched me. Then she cleaned the last bits of cum off my cock with her hand and took me under the shower where we showered together, rubbing soap all over each other's bodies, including her big breasts, her tight ass, her thighs, her legs and her lovely back, but she stopped me when I tried to reach her pussy.

She, meanwhile, rubbed the soap all over my back, legs, thighs, and even on my tushy, but not on my cock even though I tried to take her hand there.

In the evening, there was an Egyptian night theme party on the beach, so we dressed up and went to enjoy it. Both of us were wearing robes, rented from the resort, and nothing else.

As the party got into full swing, everybody started taking their clothes off and soon both Mom and I were standing naked with everybody around us and then we started dancing around a fire and just having a good time.

I started dancing with two women and then with just everybody else, while Mom took turns dancing with men, who had their hands all over her and soon we all had our hands all over each other.

I saw Mom kissing both men and women, touching their breasts and cock, and, at one stage, she sat down on a man's shoulders and he ran around the fire with her holding him by his head and screaming her lungs out in both fear and fun.

I don't remember with how many girls and women I danced that night or how many I touched and kissed, nor do I remember how many men and women touched and kissed Mom, but I do remember we had a real blast and by the time the party came to end we saw some people having sex right there on the beach, some in water and some on the sand.

We saw the teen girl, who Mom had earlier pointed out, sucking the cock of a man who must have been her father's age while another older man fingered her young pussy.

"She won't be tight for long," commented Mom when she saw the girl moaning in pleasure.

Another couple was having sex at the edge of water, with the woman riding the man and the guy had his hands all over her breasts. In all, we saw five or six couples having sex on the beach or in the water.

"It's time for your fantasy to come true," said Mom when we went back to our hut and I lay down on the couch.

She took my hand and dragged me to her room and onto her bed and pushing me on the bed, she began sucking my toes one by one, while I kept my hands behind my head, and then she worked with her tongue on my legs and slowly my knees and thighs and then she turned me on my stomach and licked and kissed my legs, thighs, my ass and then she parted my legs and pushed her tongue down my hole and started licking it while I writhed in pure pleasure.

She then spread her naked body on my back and started kissing me on my neck, and shoulders and then put her tongue in my ears and caressed my ass with her hands.

I turned my body around and she played with my nipples with her tongue, while my hands were all over her back, and then I lay her down on the bed and began kissing her neck, and her shoulders and then sucked her erect nipples and cupped her big breasts with my hands.

She then sat down on my chest and pushed her nipples into my mouth and I sucked them like a hungry child and pressed her breasts with my both hands against my mouth.

"You like playing with your mom's nipples?" she asked as I wrapped my tongue around her pink nipples.

"No, tell me. Do you like playing with your mom's nipples?" she said when I nodded yes.

"I love your nipples, Mom. I love your big breasts?"

"Have you jerked off thinking about your mom?" she said pushing her nipple back into my mouth and pressing her breasts against my palms.

I nodded that I had.

"Do you want to fuck your mom?"

I again nodded yes, so she slid back, wrapped her fingers around my cock and pushed it into her pussy, and said: "Fuck me, please. Fuck me hard, make me cum, please."