All Comments on 'Journey of Our FLM Ch. 02'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really do love you .....?

If this be love ......

Just as well she does not hate him ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love this story

he is more lucky than he knows, cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!!!

Thanks for continuing this great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant work

A fantastically kinky story. Hope you've got much more planned.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 6 years ago
Cucking?

At Fran's house - he should have just said "if you take a lover, the power shifts again. I'm gone."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I loved it! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kinky Story - However no cuckolding

A good read as I do not normally read this theme of stories. I was enjoying the story up to the point when Cas was informed by Fran to take a Lover, and to make Andy watch.

The power should shift back to the husband as he tells the wife I want a divorce !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You fucked it up!

In part 01 you were going so well with FLM story.

Now... it turns out it is just another cuck shit pretending to be FLM?

What a waste.... -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying

One of the better stories on Literotica, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Good work keep it up. It has everything I fantasize about

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

Smooth writing, easy reading. Enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story right up to the cuck conversation.... The FLM was awesome and it was believable however I'm not a fan of the Cuck subject matter just not my thing; guess my own personal insecurities bubbling up to the surface.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Really well written story. I thought it was better told than Ch. 01. I'm particularly pleased when authors let us into the characters' feelings & thoughts, which you've done verrrry well. And it is within Andy's thoughts that the idea of cuckolding begins to seem attractive. His attraction makes it easier for me to find it attractive in the story. If he was repelled by it, I expect I'd struggle, too.

Anyway, you're doing great. Thanks.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Andy you've got her right where you want. Took long enough.

Now you get busy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marked down to three stars because of the cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is manipulative horror.

Andy is given no options or choice, but held hostage to "If you love me..."

He is regularly subjected to escalating abuse, not love. Nothing is proactively discussed, he's kept bouncing from one negative event or piece of information to the next. He's probably in emotional shock, considering the timeline of the happenings so far.

This man needs help, and he's taking damage from a wife interested in hurting him emotionally, mentally, and physically, and her co-conspirator, Fran.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Again the usual chastity and cuckoldshit. Boring and destructive. Establish an FLM doesn't need a chastitycage and the trust destroying cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She never gave him a decent blowjob in 30 years together and she blames him for lack of interest in her !, OMG what an entitled little bitch. Doesn’t seem to have bothered with their sex life before now but she’s prepared to assault him to get her own kicks. Get a baseball bat mate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"She sucked on me like I was a drink of water after being in the desert without for two days." I loved this sentence. This is what I imagine doing to the man of my dreams. This very sentence.

pankajforxpankajforx7 months ago

Just put her to sleep

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES