Journey of Our FLM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He watches and doesn't mind?" Cass asked

"He runs a myriad of emotions. From jealousy to humiliation to arousal. By the time I unlock him, he fucks like a stallion, trying to outdo the stranger he just watched fuck me. Again, I get the best of both. I don't mean to put all of this on you in your first full day, but Cass, you need to understand the power you now hold. And, it's good for Andy to understand where this could lead, so if he wanted to back out, you can save time and go to the alternative you were considering last night."

I hadn't thought about it, but she was right. What had I agreed to?

Cass and Fran finished their wine and said their goodbyes as I got dressed. We didn't really say anything on the drive back home. My head was spinning and I felt sick. I'm not sure if it was from my emotions, the pain, or both.

As we pulled into the garage, I was thinking of what to say. We had to talk about it, as this was too much. This is not what either of us bargained for.

We walked through the door into the kitchen and before I even shut it, Cass attacked me. She shoved me against the wall and ripped a button on my polo as she yanked it above my head and started kissing me. She then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down, along with my underwear, fumbling for the key as our tongues were re-acquainting. It's been a long time since we've kissed like that.

She got the device off, then dropped to her knees, taking me into her mouth. She sucked on me like I was a drink of water after being in the desert without for two days. She swallowed me whole, then my balls, jerking my cock while she took both balls in her mouth. She made her way back to my head and was fucking me with her mouth. I wasn't fucking her mouth. Her mouth was fucking me.

Never in our 28 years of marriage, 30 years together, had she ever given me anything close to a blowjob as I was getting now. Although I had already cum twice earlier, this oral assault went on for several minutes and was wearing me down and then I felt it. The point of no return had been reached.

I blasted a load into her mouth, yet she kept sucking, taking it all in. After my fourth or fifth shot, I was done. She kept my cock in her mouth, using her tongue to lick all around my head, as it began to shrink. I was lightheaded.

She released my cock and stood back up, kissing me, pushing cum into my mouth. Our tongues found each other again and between the saliva and cum, it was a sloppy mess.

Satisfied I'd taken my fair share of the emission, she pushed my head down, motioning me to her pussy. We spun around, with her leaning against the wall, one leg over my shoulder, while I started licking away. She was drenched!

She grabbed my ears and pulled my head. It was like she was possessed. I kept going for another minute or two then she pulled me up and kissed me again, tasting herself all over my face. We walked together into the living room, and she sat on the ottoman. I was pulled back between her legs and was licking away, it seems she was even wetter than before. It didn't take long at all before I realized she was about to climax again, and then she did.

Just as the last wave subsided, she told me to fuck her again. I wasn't hard. Although I was still so horny, I had just cum in her mouth not ten minutes ago, and that was my third of the day. She stood up, grabbing my cock and pulled me into the bedroom. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out her vibrator. She told me to get between her legs, and watch as her 'lover' performed for her.

I felt a twinge of jealousy, even of a plastic toy, as she said that. I also felt something else. My cock. I couldn't believe it, I was already getting hard again. I pulled the vibrator out of her and started to enter her when she said, "No, you had your chance. You can now watch him give me pleasure."

I took my cock in my hand and started stroking, as my face was only inches from her pussy. She told me to stop, or else I'd get another spanking.

I stopped.

I watched as the vibrating cock did its work. It buzzed and she was vigorously fucking herself with it, bringing her to another orgasm.

She was sweating.

I was still hard and she told me to fuck her, if I thought I could. I fucked her as hard as I could. I then pulled out and turned her over and took her from behind. She screamed when I rammed into her in one thrust. She pushed back at me as if she wanted more. I pumped as hard as I could for maybe five minutes when I felt the sensation again. And there it was, I had cum again.

I pulled out and fell over to the side. My ass was still sore, but I was out of breath, exhausted and laid on my back. Before I knew it, she was sitting on my face, with clear liquid dripping out of her pussy. I couldn't tell if it was her pussy juice or my semen, as both had the same consistency at this point.

She rubbed her pussy over my face for a few minutes and had a small orgasm, not like before, but another orgasm. Then, she fell over beside me and let out a long breath.

"That's the best sex I've ever had, thank you!"

Thank me? I was getting credit for this? Then I thought back to what Fran had said about the sex and their relationship. We caught our breath and fell asleep, at least I did. I woke up about 30 minutes later and Cass was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I wished I would have taken control a long time ago. This is exactly what I wanted Andy. I really do love you."

And with that, she grabbed my balls. I thought, again? Nope, the ring was placed over them, then she pulled my cock through. Then the cage. Then 'click'.

We got up and showered together. After she got dressed, we walked back in the living room and sat down. Yes, I was naked. I didn't feel as self-conscious about the cage anymore. Hell, I've had more sex in the 24 hours after it was introduced than I have in the past six weeks. Not just more, but the best.

She poured a glass of wine, and brought me a gin and tonic. We sat in silence for a while then started talking.

"I don't know what it is, but Fran's story set something off in me. I was repelled and yet turned on by what she said. I had no idea."

"I know" I said, "it was really weird listening to her talk so openly about a lover and even the stories of Warren watching her with other men.

"Did it turn you on to think about that?"

"Yes, it did. Does that make me weak as a man and as a husband?" I asked

"No, that makes you a sexual being."

"Are you considering it?" I asked nervously.

We sat in silence for a few moments. "I don't know. I hadn't thought about it until now." She then looked off and continued, "I think we need to take some time and find our own way. We have both been on an emotional roller coaster the past 24 hours and while I knew I could break through to you once I decided this is what I'd do, I had no idea this is where we would be right now. I'm committed to us Andy, and to our new start, our female led marriage."

"I love you. I'm committed to being a better husband and while I'm still in a daze right now, I'm starting to see some emotional clarity."

She was about to say something when her phone rang. She looked down, it was Fran.

"Hello"

"So, did you even make it home before you raped your husband?"

"What?"

I could hear what Fran was saying and I was thinking the same thing, what? How did she know?

She started laughing, "Cass, you were so flushed, if my lover were in the living room with us, you would have fucked him in front of Andy without even thinking about it. I saw Andy broken down last night. Power was transferred. I saw you realize the full potential of the power you now have when I was telling you about the possibilities. So, how many times have you fucked since leaving my house?"

"Three, no, two, um, I don't even know."

More laughing, "Have a fun the rest of the evening, maybe you should have kept the larger cage too." she said laughing "We will talk tomorrow, kisses."

We just stared at each other and both smiled. We fucked two more times before we fell asleep.

Maybe this FLM won't be so bad after all.

12