All Comments on 'Journey of Our FLM Ch. 05'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Problem?

Problem is that Your kind of people always turn submissive into Dumb and Stupid.

Yes, I know it is a fantasy, but fantasy have to be believable.

-1

PS: when I said "Your kind of people" I don't mean that you may be transgender,

you are just writing about them.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956about 6 years ago
What a laugh!

You don't have a marriage anymore. She doesn't care about your feelings, she only cares about hers. That's what happens when a woman becomes a feminist. They think men are tools for their end results. I have seen it in real life with my own brother. Then something like this just confirms it. The kids are gone and she really has no use for you other then to humiliate you. This is why our society is crumbling and marriages are falling apart at faster rate then ever. Family values are disappearing and our society has set up no morals for our youth. Divorce laws are promoting female infidelity by rewarding such behavior. Infidelity by either party should be punished, but now women can do it without any recourse to it. If you call this a lifestyle then you need to evaluate what life really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you, please write more.

The only disappointment in your story was that he didn't get to watch more. :)

Isn't it amazing how the idiots on the LW page constantly complain that cuck stories are in the wrong category, and that writers will get negative ratings and comments unless they post where they "belong". Yet, this was posted in Fetish and the first to comments are more whining about cuck stories. Oh well. Guess they should be ignored for being the morons they are and authors should just post were ever they fucking feel like it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs conflict

Needs some conflict. How would they resolve if mistress returned the next afternoon? Need to see a cuck that is not completely submissive. Mistress needs to worry about her marriage also.

BtmbilBtmbilabout 6 years ago
I REALLY LIKE THE WHOLE SERIES!

5 stars

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
Great addition!

The fact that he likes it keeps it loving in my eyes, great writing, 5 from me again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Female Led ......

Yes .

But no Marriage .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Broken

Giving the key away violates the agreement between them. The trust and commitment are given to her only and are not a thing which can be handed off to another person. Once the lover has the key it becomes between him and him without her being involved. A betrayal of the relationship. Since even a full size high quality lock is easy to cut with bolt cutters I would expect her to return to find the cage laying on the table as a symbol of just how he feels about her breaking his trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really enjoying this fiction

A great series, keep the chapters coming,

Ignore those who can't separate fact and a good story, i.e. fiction, they seem to think all writing on this site is fact.

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyabout 6 years ago
Best chapter so far...

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Very Loving Marriage

Is how I see it. What could be more loving than each half of a couple give the other what they want? Deep down he wanted to quit being the alpha male 24/7. He had no clue she wanted him to also stop. He was selfish and now he is selfless. He was so into his own needs he neglected hers. Now he’s in tune with her needs, but understands their importance and he’s at peace being the submissive in his marriage. I call it a win win marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 6?

Really looking forward to the next chapter in the series!

luv2read69luv2read69about 6 years ago
More Please

As a sissy cuckold your story is so awesome. I so need to here more. sissy michelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i usually like this stuff, but.......

the spanking part was so over the top and brutal, i think this would be funny.. the hubby goes to the police and shows them the obvious damage to his ass and elsewhere. both woman are arrested for assault. when in the police station they drink some ice water and then feel extremely tired, when they both wake up, they are strapped to a gyno table. the husband says "ok, glad you're awake.. first off, your labia has been stitched together and a metal plate with steel piercings has been riveted on..you will never fuck again! "by this time tomorrow, (he can barely stop laughing), "your arms and legs will have been surgically removed along with your teeth. you will be used only for blow job receptacles by the town's 500 stinkiest winos and homeless i could find"!! utter hilarity!!!!

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 6 years ago
Quite good so far

A well written and intelligent story, although I agree with the comment that giving his key to her lover was a bad move. To maintain a relationship of love and respect while the dominant partner is submissive to others outside the marriage seems to me a very tricky proposition. I will be very interested to see how you can maintain this as the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

This story really worked for my last ng distant girlfriend and myself. She just recently bought a cage and loves to tell me to put it on and go throughout my day as she teases me. We are just beginning to explore this lifestyle and stories like this help us to grow our own intimacy.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimalmost 6 years ago
Nobody would read this much

of a several chaptered story unless there were some things in it that interested them.

The ugly comments by some of the anonymous critics are bizarre, they kept on reading!!!! and yet hated it???

Enjoyable and very well written, over the top perhaps but certainly thought provoking.

SikemSikemalmost 6 years ago
Not a Marriage

I don't care which gender is dominant. This kind of relationship is marriage in name only. She did not like him dominating her, and she now dominates him. She has no hesitation humiliating him in front of others.. And yet she secretly desires a dominant man, like her husband used to be? He should empty all the bank accounts and run. There is no love or respect in that relationship, just power-play orgasms and a relationship that dehumanizes both of them

I kept reading the story hoping a loving, equal relationship would develop, but the story does not seem to be going that way.

OTOH, this is porn fantasy, so I should be tolerant of others' fantasies. I just don't understand the appeal. I can only feel pity and loathing for the male character.

22claymore1422claymore14almost 6 years ago
Draw the line at fucking someone else

Like anonymous she broke trust . Dump her find another maybe she can make a living as a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is not love or respect.

socal1236socal1236almost 6 years ago
Awesome

Please write more. We need the details of the evening and reconciliation- please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story. Keep going with it.

I really love the character development and the growth of the FLM. It’s the kind of relationship that I think I would enjoy as, ultimately, like him, a cuckold husband. That turn was really a fun one. Your next story also thrilling, but please don’t let this one die on the vine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need to finish

You need to finish this story. What was the situation after this episode?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

they were doing good until they had to bring other men in ruins the setup as i see it she is now a wife whore and he is a fool

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years ago

A good account of a FLM with all the ingredients to please most people and piss off the others.

He was forced into the situation originally, even convincing himself that it might be a sexy adventure but grew to enjoy the whole thing, so everybody's a winner. But as in a lot of these stories the wife gets carried away with the power she holds, and praise God for that. Yes we all like tales of loving and trusting relationships but that has to be balanced with others, stories of lust and cruelty or even somewhere in between.

I found this to be 'in between.' Not so extreme to be sadistic but far from a loving and equal partnership. There was love, but as the saying goes; power corrupts etc. And so she puts her own desires above her concern for her husband leading inevitably to cuckolding.

Everybody has their own beliefs and opinion, but it's not our place to force those on others, so read the story as it's meant to be; a fantasy, maybe even a dream or ambition. Sorry I seem to have drifted off into the morality battle!!!

Anyway, well told and well written, hot in places and a great character in Cass, who wouldn't want to spend a week or two under her, in both meanings of the word.

Only a couple of criticisms; it was a little strange that just about everyone they ran into was involved or conversant with ,FLM? Also, when Cass decided to take a lover she rejected the first guy as being 'a douche,' yet the one she chose was an even bigger arsehole. If, as the story claims, he makes a habit of fucking married women, and being such an arrogant, obnoxious jerk, I'm surprised he hasn't had his face rearranged long before now? But that's my opinion and it's the author's that count.

I hope to see more, as it was left things were a bit hanging; was it a one off? Will it become a regular thing? With the same guy or others? Will the husband become husband in name only? Or will he turn? So many variables.

Thanks and five stars.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 6 years ago

Just as good the second time through it.

Thanks 5 of 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry broken vows

I enjoyed the story until he was cucked. Personally i would leave marriage over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As before!

You fuck it up badly. Not only did you turned FLM story into cuck shit, but you now killed it. Think... (I know it is a challenge for you), but try.

If she wanted FLM, why would she let some looser boss her around?

You fucked up promising story so badly.... I don't even have a way to write it!!!

-1.... for brain dead hubby.

falcon29falcon29over 5 years ago
Reference

As I said in an earlier comment, the relief of letting go of the reins is sometimes a pleasure. The 'key' to being able to do that lies in finding someone to trust enough to let them call the shots.

After that, it is subjective about the details. The thing is, I don't think either party in a marriage or monogamous relationship (or any party in a multiple relationship) should be "in control". There is such a thing as taking turns. Whatever sexual games they get up to -- together! -- is up to them. But day to day stuff and sexual availability should just be a regular exchange over who calls the shots.

I have to agree with the commenters that criticized Cass surrendering the key to the boyfriend. It is a violation of, what I think of as the Prime Trust that started this all. That trust I mentioned above. I won't criticize his kinks or hers, really, it's kind of like the old 'apples and oranges' thing. If it turns a guy on to think of sucking another guy's juices from his wife, it's his life and her body. But any 'arrangement' is an inviolable rule.

The most important thing I want to say is that anybody who is afraid of leaving their name should be ignored out of hand. Their opinions are invalid, good or bad. Just delete the anonymous comments.

GofastvtGofastvtover 5 years ago
One of the best stories on the site!

Don't pay attention to the comments of the people who thought that him being cuckolded ruined the story. It was the natural evolution. It only helped add to the loving FLR that developed.

socal1236socal1236over 5 years ago
Please write paragraph 6

We must know more about that evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cum Eater

Cuck cum eating story. Meh don't worry about literary success you will not recieve it cuckmeister author.

i122i122about 5 years ago
Very well written

I hope there is more to this story cumming soon

shaved4hershaved4heralmost 5 years ago
well written

I really enjoyed this series and hope it continues! I exsp liked that he has to eat his own mess. What other pleasures will he get to encounter????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I really got into this. Well written and pitched at the kind of thing I enjoy, ie long term partners, and between themselves rather than going with anyone and everyone, and nobody being abused or treated badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story

Your story really pulled me in. Very well done.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 4 years ago
Sucks

He should have left after she took a lover. Sex is not that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

Great story and it definitely needs some more episodes. I know it has been awhile since you worked on this but give it a shot, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

This is one of the better cuckold stories I have read! Please keep it up. I love how the couple still have a great sex life and how Cass has embraced what see wants knowing he also wants this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question?

If anybody asks how do you fuck up story that had a potential, I can point them at this story.

Why do many of this mentally ill writers who want to write cuck stories try to wrap it up into something else?

FLM story, if you Marriedkinkylife believe that, then you need more help than what I can point you at.

PS: You didn't start story too badly, but you dropped it from the cliff at the end!

BigDee44BigDee44about 4 years ago
passing control to other man was not part of the agreement

From the moment Jacob rattled the key in front of Andy, I was pissed and felt the need to smash Jacob and try to get the key away from him. Cass overstepped the agreement or was pushed into it by an alpha Male. How can one safeguard against that? Agreement or not, I don't think a person would have given up the right to be pissed off. My face got hot and it still is as I write this. Maybe I would not be the willing man in an FLM.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Why Why Why

Does the wife always feel the seemingly irresistible “need” to cuckold her husband?

And why, oh why does the husband inevitably enjoy being cuckolded?

And why is it that when the woman sets the rules she feels compelled to break them? I’m a woman and I’m anal about rules. Superfuckinganal actually.

I hated the beginning, which seemed entirely too juvenile for my taste. BDSM the way vanilla writers imagine it must be is always annoying. Anyway, some of the middle bits were okay, and then the cuck theme started and I was like, Why? Well, because that’s exactly what every other femdom story ever written would do at that point, apparently, and who wants to miss the big freaking boat?

I’m begging someone to write a genuine FLM story that doesn’t devolve into a game of betrayal. Or fuck, am I really gonna have to do it myself? I hate writing, but jeeze, it gets old seeing the same thing a thousand times over.

Anyway, great story. Keep having fun with it and thanks for sharing. And no, I’m not being facetious. For what it is, which is presumably what you wanted, the story is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue!!!!

I love the story and the other about the weekend per month. Please continue. You have captured the notion of a confident kind demanding man dominating a wife and her husband. This is exactly the best part of being a cuckold when it’s realistic and with a man who knows confidence and control.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Great series! It's the BRAIN that's the most powerful sex organ, and you're characters, story and action definitely certainly "go there". Gotta continue this. It is REALISTIC!

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

Just fiction, I know, and not my cup of tea once the wife (or husband) suddenly has to become a whore just because...reasons. There are a lot of stories like this and just once I’d like to see the husband call the wife out for breaking the rules. Ignore the smug bull, walk out of the resort, get the cage removed and look forward to having an honest discussion with the wife on the importance of trust for any healthy relationship, even in a female led marriage.

Anyway, it’s just hard to empathize with the two major characters, but maybe I’ll connect with a different story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing wrong with FLM works really well for some couples. However when the contol passed to Jacob then it was time to bring out the .357 magnum or your favourite Glock to confront the situation. Jacob would have backed down

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this well written story; hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story series. YES it needs continuation! Questions abound that need answering. Why is Casa back before midnight? How enthusiastically will Andy reclaim his wife. To what lengths will Casa go to show she still is his, that her love and respect for him is not lessened? He HAD given her approval. Surely she has the key back (It was only symbolic Ky given to Jacob). It was supposed to be only a one- off. So did they exchange phone numbers? Will Cass want another hall pass? Or was this one time enough? If she wants another cuckold pass and if she gets it will she start to have feelings? Then what? So much potential material!! J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When she gave Jacob the key, the MC should have said game over, take the key and leave Cass at the resort while he goes on a separate vacation.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

The next time the cock restraint is off he should run and file for divorce. Adultery is never OK in marriage under any circumstances. You ruined a good FLM story with that horrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cass is a terrible woman to have a relationship with. Beyond the trappings of the "agreement" for cuckolding in which Andy has no say, it's a complete humiliation of sundering of any relationship based on love, trust and respect.

But that's not what this story is about, despite the writing. This is about tearing down Andy.

Andy needs to get out of this, and find help, after divorcing Cass.

None of this is hopefully based in reality, except maybe loosely, and it does not end well, despite what you, Marriedkinkylife, may in the future write (or not write).

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

WHAT????? Are you kidding? Where’s the rest of this saga?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These people need help.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I can’t get over some of the comments some of the people make. Especially anonymous “reviewers.” The first paragraph let’s you know this is going to be a cuckold/humiliation story.

And it was developed and told very well.

If you don’t like the story, don’t read it. Besides who cares what “anonymous” thinks anyway. Just someone who sits on the sidelines. Probably doesn’t get laid very often. Not because it’s not available but because they are afraid to get out of the little corner they’re in. Pretty fucking sad isn’t it

madetoobeymadetoobeyover 1 year ago

A 5 from me. Well written and a realistic explanation of the psychology behind it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cass made a huge mistake.

One she used threat of divorce to have a female led marriage.

Two a FLM and a cockold marriage are two totally different marriage's.

Three her husband was forced to watch her have sex against his will.

Four she gave her AP the key.

The key actually represents her ownership of him not just his penis.

By doing this she might as well told him that she doesn't love him anymore. And just gave him away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carry on with the story as I find it instrasting, pls carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter plz

chichanchichanabout 1 year ago

I liked the story and the psychology involved, but I would be very interested in what comes next. As she left with her lover for a night of passion, I noticed that she didn't tell her husband that she loved him. In a loving marriage and considering the circumstances this seemed ominous. if ever there was a time to offer reassurance to her husband, that would have been it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a sad, bad ending to a FLM, There is no reason at all for him to stay, he should be on the first plane home.

Maybe arrange for here to be publicaly flogged if she returns home.

The shock might just save her marriage, after all that was her logic for starting all this.

Otherwise ?

Cass is shit and should be flushed away as soon as possible.

CockedCapCockedCap5 months ago

This went off the rails for me with the last chapter. I wasn't loving it to that point but was ready to see where it went. Now I know, and it didn't work for me. The author will direct the story in any way that pleases him and, as I keep pointing out, not every story has to be happily ever after. Since I didn't warm up to Andy at any point and I disliked Cass from the start, I suppose it shouldn't bother me that I see hate pain and hate in their future. So, not the worst thing ever, and could work for some, but I don't recommend

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As he went to give his naked and soon to be dead wife one last hug. He pulled the knife from his back and quietly but quickly put the blade deep between her shoulder blades. Pulling back from her so he could see her eye almost ask why, but then she knew why, as she died in his arms..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Time to boot Cassie.

Open, flaunting cheating.

Once the hubby, spineless feeb that he is, realizes he’s been manipulated and cheated on, is time to move on.

Take some satisfaction that you wrote such a story marriedkinkylife, that gets emotional responses. It’s nicely done.

I hope this wasn’t you. If it is, get out.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Yes it’s just a story, but it’s not my cup of tea. This is way out fiction, as I can’t imagine a husband allowing any of this. It’s just ridiculous that some will get off to this nonsense.

RosejaRoseja2 months ago

Yes it one thing to be in a FLM but to cheat on your husband because you can. Kick the bich hard to the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Throw the cheating wife off the balcony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

I must say I'm somewhat suprised at you guys and your comments. You are so fucking stupid I can't figure out how you even put a sentence together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES