Journey of Our FLM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did. She was naked underneath.

"Take out my cock, and show Andy how I like to be sucked." He looked at me and then said, "She can take me all the in by the way. I don't think she has done that for you. Yet."

What? She has never been able to take me all the way in. This was not playing out at all like I had fantasized, yet I was turned on. I started to object, but I had no veto here. That was the deal. I never contemplated a situation like this though.

His cock wasn't much larger than mine, maybe a little thicker? She took him into her mouth, past her gag reflex, which is where I could never go past. She had him all the way in. Her tongue even extended out, licking his balls. He grabbed her hair, and began fucking her mouth, but only for a few moments. She was gagging, and coughing as he pulled it back out of her mouth. She stood, looking at him with desire, as he walked her to the edge of the sofa. Leaning her over the arm rest, he lifted his cock to the entrance of her pussy, shoving it in with one thrust.

I looked at Cass, who was moaning, lost in the pleasure. The woman, Renee, was leaning forward, watching as Jacob fucked my wife. I don't know how to describe what I felt. It was surreal. I watched as he plowed her from behind. I was jealous and yet my cock was twitching in the cage at the same time.

He didn't fuck her long, maybe a minute. He then pulled out, and placed his cock at her ass. I then realized what he was doing. This was a show. He was just proving that he owned my wife. And he did. She was willingly letting him use her like a slut, and she was enjoying every second of it. She grunted as his mushroom head made it through the first ring inside her ass. But his cock went in easily after that. He had obviously already been there earlier. Once he bottomed out, he smacked her ass, grabbed her hair and pulled back out.

He then took two fingers, shoving them into her pussy. Pulling them out, he walked over and put his fingers on my lips, rubbing in the wetness.

"That's mostly her, but some of it is me from earlier. I'm taking my whore now. I'll have her back to your villa by midnight. The cabana is yours to use if you like by the way, but you have to be out by 9:00, so they can clean for tomorrow. They brought a pitcher of margaritas earlier and there are beers and water in the fridge. Help yourself, or you may order cocktails or even dinner from the waitress. It's all on my account."

Cass walked over to me, caressed my balls and kissed my cheek. She then spoke for the first time, whispering in my ear, "This was the deal Andy, and I'm not turning back. He's right, I did need this and you will be rewarded later. I'll be fine. I want you to be up waiting for me when I get back, so don't drink too much."

With that, she put her bikini on, her cover-up, and walked out the door behind Jacob. She looked at me once more, smiling with that devilish smile she gets sometimes, before she followed him through the pool area to the main building.

I stood in the doorway, watching them walk away. Not paying attention to my current state of undress, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a woman on a lounger across the pool, staring at me standing at the door. I quickly backed away, and shut it. Looking around to find something to cover myself. I then became aware again of the woman now standing by the bar in her bikini. Renee.

"Why don't you sit down Andy, I'm looking forward to talking with you." She pointed to the sofa, where Jacob had just fucked my wife, as she handed me my pants.

"Don't worry about Cass, she will be fine."

"You know him?"

"Not really, I met him this morning." She grabbed two fresh glasses, pouring from the pitcher of margaritas, as I was putting my clothes back on. I was still trying to process what I had just witnessed with my wife.

"My husband rented this cabana for the week, so I could have a place to relax while he is playing golf. He has a conference here this week, so I've been lounging around the pool. Jacob showed up this morning, while I was having breakfast with my husband before he headed off for the day. After my husband left, we made small talk. He wasn't paying much attention to me though, as he was looking at two women laying out across the pool.

I caught on quickly that he was a player and asked if one of those women were his target. He laughed, knowing he had been busted, and started talking about it, bragging. He said he comes here every few weeks to relax. He said he likes it here because there are so many beautiful, married, half-naked women in bikinis, all alone while their husbands are playing golf. I just laughed. I hadn't thought of it like that.

He said no, those were not his type. When I asked what his type was, he said he would know her when he saw her. We talked for about 45 minutes. He's a charming man. Confident, handsome and I found myself becoming attracted to him. He said it's a game he plays, seeing how far he can push a woman past her boundaries. That's about the time he sat up and stared at a woman walking in the pool area.

'That's her.'

I looked and asked why her? 'She is exactly what I'm looking for. She's even wearing a key.'"

Looking down at my crotch, giggling, she said, "I now know what the key is for."

She continued, "He got up and walked over as she was beginning to straighten out the towel rolled up on one of the loungers. He pointed to her necklace, and even reached up and touched it. She looked down and then bit her lip. They didn't talk long before she picked up her bag and walked back over here and sat at the lounger with him.

They talked for a while, about your female led marriage and the edge you both have with her keeping you locked up during the day. She was very open about your sex life. She told him of your deal and that she had permission to be herself. He looked over at me and smiled. A few minutes later, they stood up and walked in here."

"Just like that? He had her in here in less than an hour?" I asked, incredulous. I couldn't believe my Cass would be that easy. Then I thought of that douche in South Carolina and how easily she was turned on by him and let him play with her pussy. That was even before our deal.

"I don't even think it was an hour. They came back out after a while and ordered lunch. She had that look on her face like she had been thoroughly fucked, and wanted more. He looked over at me, smiling, and raised his hand, showing off her necklace wrapped around his wrist. As if I needed further evidence he had just fucked your wife.

His phone rang as they finished their sandwiches, and he stood up and told your wife he had to go for a while on a business matter, but would be back in a couple of hours. He said to rest up, as he had her until midnight. After he left, she looked at me, blushing, as she knew I knew what was happening. So, I asked if I could join her.

We talked about your marriage, how she discovered your porn stash and then met Fran. I found this fascinating, as I've found my husband's porn before and haven't known how to address it. I now have some ideas. He apparently likes a lot of the same things you do." I was embarrassed, as she described all Cass had told her.

"She told me about the guy in South Carolina and the agreement you had after that. I asked how it was in here and she just smiled. He is right you know." As she took a drink.

"What do you mean?" I wasn't sure what she was referring to.

"All women do want to be thoroughly fucked sometimes. Husbands don't always do this, as they don't want to hurt their wife, the mother of their children. But, there is just something about being forcefully taken. That's why most women have affairs. They want to be fucked in ways their husbands can't, or won't."

I hadn't thought of it like that before, but it made sense.

She continued, "How are you by the way? Are you okay?"

"I'm not sure how I feel. I'm jealous the way he had her go down on him like that. I would never have done that to her. Yet, she seemed to enjoy it. Same with her ass. I always take my time going in, so I don't hurt her. He just shoved his cock in, using her "

She interrupted, "Like a whore. And that's exactly what I mean. Don't worry about her. She is having fun right now, and with all she told me, the two of you are going to have one crazy rest of the weekend. Cass has given me some ideas, but I don't know that I'll ever get my husband to the point the two of you are, but I'm going to try. I think it's great the two of you are able to discuss your kinks and fantasies without jealousy and just have fun."

"What else happened?" I asked.

"He returned a couple of hours ago. Even though I was sitting next to her talking, he just grabbed her hand and brought her back in here, shutting the door behind him. He didn't even acknowledge I was there. A while later, they re-appeared and sat at the table. She looked over at me and smiled. He ordered three margaritas. As the waitress brought the drinks, he looked at Cass, who was then texting on her phone. He told the waitress to also bring a large pitcher of top shelf margaritas and put it inside on the bar. He grabbed one of the drinks, brought it to me, winked, and sat back next to Cass.

I heard her say that you were on your way. He told her not to worry, that he would lead the conversation. About 30 minutes later, I watched as she tensed up, and saw her staring at you walking over.

I still can't believe he did that to her in front of you like that. But, as I was watching him, I looked over and saw your cock jumping and leaking. I didn't realize someone could get turned on watching their wife being fucked by someone else in real life."

"I would have agreed with you, until I saw her in South Carolina. I can't explain it, but it drove me crazy to see her do that. Call me whatever you want, but even now, my emotions are all over the place and yet, I'm so turned on. I can't wait to see her tonight, but the anticipation and waiting is going to be difficult. I guess that's part of it."

"My husband has a dinner tonight after his round of golf, so I'm free for a while. Do you want company while you wait?"

"Would you mind?"

"No, but only if I can ask you more about some of what Cass told me about you. I've been having trouble understanding what I found on my husband's computer. Maybe you could help explain?"

We walked back outside, sitting at the table and ended up talking for another two hours. She asked about the device and if it hurt. I explained it added a sensation that you would have to experience to appreciate. I learned her husband had many of the same fetishes and liked much of the same kinds of porn I do, or did. He apparently isn't as large as I am, so he also had a lot of small penis humiliation porn, as well as men wearing panties being humiliated by women. We talked about that and then she said she had ideas about introducing some things to acknowledge and even embrace some of his kinks. I gave her a few ideas, and I could see the wheels turning in her head. She even got me to help her pick out a chastity device she ordered from Amazon while we were talking, along with some panties for him to wear.

By the time she left, I felt like we had known each other for years.

Walking back to the villa, my thoughts were on Cass. What was she doing? How many times had he fucked her? Why were they gone all day? I showered, put on the resort robe, and sat on the balcony. Opening one of the beers I grabbed from the cabana, I looked at my phone. Two more hours.

I had to pee again after I finished my fourth beer. I remember thinking I'd better slow down, but it seemed to keep me calm. As I walked out of the bathroom to go back out on the balcony, I saw Cass standing in front of the bed. Naked. Smiling.

12