Journey of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would be next and would it be even harder to submit to?

Chapter 11: the final lessons

On Monday, when they arrived in the classroom, Mistress Katiana announced this rotation of lessons would be about bondage. The class would spend the mornings in the bondage room and would resume both voice and piano lessons in the afternoons. Before they began, Mistress instructed them in the Academy safety protocol. Each student would be required to state their safe word before each lesson, and at the beginning, during and after each lesson they would be asked their color. Green would be stated if they were comfortable and safe, yellow would be some discomfort but still ok and red would be feeling unsafe and/or hurting. A student could use their safeword or the word red to stop the scene. It was explained that even with precautions, bondage play could be affected by equipment, environment, the moods of either and or both the Dom and sub, or even a previous play experience. Safety first was important always.

Next, they did a review of the toys they had learned about earlier in their training. Then, they were lead to the bondage room to learn about the different types of large equipment. Here was a variety of furniture; crosses, chains and cuffs, benches, restraint tables and cages. Decorating the walls were shelves and display cabinets with all the toys they had previously learned about. They spent the next week being strapped to the various pieces of equipment so they could experience all the ways their bodies would be contorted. It was important to know what each was called so that when their Dom/me instructed them to go somewhere, they would not make an error in following directions.

Then it was time to combine the equipment with the toys. Master Jonathan and Mistress Katiana would be doing all of this training, along with Sir Bryan so that the subs were never at risk of serious injury. Leon and Leona would act as monitors during this series of lessons. On the first day, 3 spanking benches were placed in the center of the dungeon floor so that the students couldn't see each other but could hear what was happening. They were told to strip and to lay themselves across the benches. Leon and Leona strapped them down and asked for their color. Each student answered green, even while feeling nervous about what was to come. Beginning with hand spankings, and then progressing to paddles, the first day was just a light introduction into the bondage scene. The L's asked each periodically what their color was so they could get used to responding automatically in the midst of a scene.

Over the next several weeks, they all experienced the sensations of being restrained and helpless, whipped and paddled. Emma began to understand the subtle sensual pleasure of the bondage room. These experiences which she had so dreaded excited her. She looked forward to coming to class each day. Fawn didn't mind most of the activities, but eli found it hard to submit. Being confined and unable to move often gave him a panicky feeling. Each night during free time, the girls talked him through his doubts and assured him that he was strong enough to submit to this and anything else that came his way. By the end of the third week, even eli had adjusted to the activities in the bondage room. Each type of scene became so familiar that each would be able to perform for their Dom/me if that was required. Master and Mistress were very pleased at how all three had grown as subs.

During Master's Study after the final day in the bondage room, the class was told that there was one last rotation before graduation, sensual pleasure. Leon and Leona would be showing them many different ways to give and receive pleasure. The three were dismissed for the evening and would begin the lessons the next morning. Fawn was feeling anxious, while eli was excited and emma was feeling shy. They discussed what they may have to do and promised to support each other in what could be the hardest lessons of all.

The next morning, they were met by the L's in the bathing chamber and practiced removing all extra hair from their bodies. Then they washed and moisturized themselves in the way they would prepare themselves to please. Instead of leaving the chamber, they were taught that they needed to know their own bodies in order to use them to give pleasure. So they spent that morning learning and exploring their own erogenous areas. At first it was embarrassing, but then as they progressed they were too caught up in feeling to really care. For the next several days, they practiced pleasing themselves in many different ways until they were absolutely comfortable touching their own bodies. Then the moved on to exploring and being explored by the opposite gender. Leon stepped in to work with may while eli and emma worked together. Each one explained and showed the other what pleased them. The next days were spent in pleasing each other, and then they switched partners and learned all over again. In the end, they learned that by thinking of what pleased themselves and communicating with their "Dom", that both were satisfied. For the next week, they explored toys that enhanced the pleasure.

One evening, Master Jonathan had an announcement. The final lessons of the Academy were complete and all three students had passed. In two days time, there would be a graduation ceremony and the students would be moving on. The ceremony would be attended by colleagues of the Academy and their submissives. It would be a day full of surprises.

What would be the final steps in their Journey and would they be ready to move forward?

Chapter 12: Graduation day

When the students arrived at class the next morning, Mistress Katiana explained that for the following 2 days, the students would be preparing themselves and the Academy for graduation. They were to clean, mend and iron their formal tunics, practice their voice and piano as each was expected to perform and do a top level grooming, including haircuts. In addition, they would be cleaning the Academy from top to bottom, helping to set up the courtyard for the ceremony and assisting in the kitchen with food preparation.

It was a busy time, getting everything done. But with everyone working together, the morning of the graduation, all was in readiness. Not only would the Dom/mes that attended the dinner party be coming, but also a few others and all of their subs. Some of the subs were those that had previously graduated from the Academy themselves. There were many details of the event that were kept quiet. The night before the graduation, as they relaxed in the lounge, the students discussed what might happen the next day.

The students got up, had breakfast and got dressed for the day. Shortly after, the Dom/me arrived with their subs to a coffee chat. Tables had been set up around the dining room with chairs for the Doms and stools for the subs. Emma, eli and may moved among the guests, offering them food and drink and answering questions about their time at the Academy. After breakfast, everyone moved to the music room for the entertainment portion of the day. Each student performed both on the piano and sang a song. Then the three of them performed several songs together. The Doms and subs would have some free time to tour the grounds, while the students returned to the kitchen to prepare a luncheon. Several of the Doms followed them to observe their culinary skills.

After the initial service of lunch, they were seated at the head table on stools to the right, left and between Master Jonathan and Mistress Katiana. The Doms fed them bites between more questions from the guests. The visiting submissives continued the lunch service to free the students to answer questions. Now it was time to move to the courtyard for the ceremony.

The students were lead to 3 kneeling pillows before a low stage with a podium. There were 4 chairs and 2 stools to one side of the podium and a small riser to the other. The guests assembled behind the students and the Academy staff sat up on the stage. Master Jonathan approached the podium and began to tell of the class's journey through the Academy. It was explained that each student would receive a tag to attach to their collar that would signify they were an Academy graduate. He described each student's ups and downs and said that they were all excellent in their achievements and would make any Dom proud. However, one student was exceptional. May was called to the stage. Master told of her cheerfulness and steadiness in learning the lessons. He attached a gold tag to her collar and named her head of class. Next, emma and eli received their silver tags for their collars and they all returned to their kneelers. All submissives that graduated from the Academy were able to wear that tag on their collar for the rest of their lives. Academy graduates were highly desired.

Master called may back to the stage and had her stand on the riser. The guests shifted restlessly as Mistress Katiana came forward and removed may's tunic. A soft blush caressed her body as she stood displayed for the audience. As the guests already knew, each graduate would be auctioned off to a new Dom/me. Sir Harrison began the bidding for her, but many others joined in quickly. As the bids went higher, may's blush deepened. In the end, Lord Thomas, the Dom who she assisted at the dinner party, won out at $50,000 dollars. That was the highest bid ever for one of the graduates. Sir Bryan brought forth a leash, clipped it to her collar and led her to Lord Thomas' side. Lord Thomas commanded her to kneel, patted her head and returned His attention to the stage.

Master Jonathan then announced that there would be a slight change in plans. Leon and Leona were called forward. Master explained that the pair had provided many good years of service and wished to become subs to individuals instead of serving the Academy. Their wish was to be granted and they were lead to the riser. Mistress stripped both down to their collars and the bidding was started for Leon. Several Dom/me began bidding until it reached $25, 500. As the bidding quieted down, Madame Lee placed a bid of $60,000 of She could receive the pair. Master saw Leon and Leona quickly glance at each other with a smile and accepted the bid. Sir Bryan leashed them both and took them to Madame.

Since the Academy was now without submissives, Master and Mistress had decided that as emma and eli had done so well, they would now serve the Academy. Sir Bryan brought them up on the stage, their training collars removed and replaced with Academy collars with platinum tags. They were then led to the stools and allowed to sit. The graduation ceremony was complete.

As the crowd mingled, the subs were granted a few minutes to say their goodbyes. Then may, leon and leona were taken away by their new Owners and emma and eli were lead to their new quarters. It was a large room with 2 beds and an attached bathroom. Emma and Eli would now be addressed with capital letters and would serve not only the Academy but also Master and Mistress. In the next few days, new outfits would be made for them and they would begin their new lives.

The Journey was now at an end. But as in all Journeys, the ending is just a new beginning.