Journey Onward Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake and Sandra continue their budding romance.
6.2k words
4.63
8.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csb1971
csb1971
5 Followers

Here's chapter 4. I had originally planned for this to be the final chapter, but I have more ideas in my head for this tale. I'm starting on chapter 5, which I am planning on being the final chapter. Thanks again for reading!

Jake awoke early the next morning, and quietly snuck out of bed to relieve his bladder. He came back into the room, and just stared at the beauty in his bed. Sandra was lying on her side facing the door, gently sleeping. It had been a long time since Jake had someone else sleeping in his bed with him, and he realized how much he missed it.

He stood there for a moment longer, taking her in. Her dark hair framed her round face perfectly as she slept. She was a true vision of beauty and he felt incredibly lucky to have her in his bed.

Jake made his way around the end of the bed over to his side and slid in, hoping not to wake her. He succeeded as her breath continued in a relaxed fashion. He lay there staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, just replaying the events of the night before. He hadn't imagined that he would have similar feelings for another woman like he had for Kate. But, those old feelings were starting to stir with Sandra. Was she the one? He shook that thought out of his head. It was much too soon for that, but it lingered there.

The lure of having a beautiful woman in bed next to him became too much, and he put all heavy thinking aside and turned onto his side so he could spoon her from behind. He slid over and draped his right arm over her, leaving his hand to gently rest on her arm. She stirred slightly, and that arm moved to drop Jake's hand on her bare breast. Jake certainly wasn't going to object to that, and gently cupped it. That drew a contented sigh out of the sleeping Sandra, and Jake smiled to himself.

He continued to get comfortable, and found that his face was right into her hair. He took a deep sniff of it and reveled in the delicate fragrance of her shampoo. It triggered something within him, and he felt himself starting to swell below the waist. He realized that his hard on was starting to rub against one of Sandra's ass cheeks. He decided to go with it and see what happens.

He adjusted himself so his cock was pointed up and resting on the crack of her ass. He began rocking his hips back and forth slowly so his cock was riding up and down Sandra's ass. While doing that, he caressed her rapidly stiffening nipple with his right hand.

Jake wasn't sure if Sandra was starting to wake or not, but he was beginning to feel a little pressure being applied back towards his cock, which led it to slip nicely between her ample ass cheeks. He removed his hand from her breast, and started to trail it down her stomach until he hit the soft patch of her pubic hair. It took him a moment, but he was able to work his finger between the rapidly moistening folds of her pussy.

This finally did elicit a moan from Sandra as she woke. "Oh, you devil. You sure know how to get a girl to wake up."

Jake bent over and kissed her right behind her ear, which set off a groan and a thrust of her ass back into Jake's cock. Jake located her clit, and started stroking that with his fingers, while Sandra continued to grind on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...baby. Your fingers feel so good there, but I really want to feel your cock buried in me again."

Not one to argue, Jake slid down just a bit, and lifted her right leg up. He was able to slide in to her waiting pussy.

She reacted with a slight groan as he penetrated her and started to slide in and out of her. He kept his right hand on her clit, and was rubbing that in a circular motion as he continued to fuck her. Sandra's breathing began to get heavier as he continued the stimulation. All of a sudden, she let out a loud squeal as Jake felt what seemed like a torrent of liquid rushing around his cock. That sent Jake over the edge, and he unloaded deep into Sandra's soaking pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Jake...I think I squirted. I've never done that before. Between your cock hitting just right and playing with my clit, you sent me over the edge."

Jake had to admit that he had never been with a woman who had squirted before, but that he certainly hoped that the situation would present itself again.

Sandra set her leg down, and Jake was trapped with his softening cock still inside of her.

"Talk about a midnight snack," she said.

"Mmmmmm...absolutely delicious. I could go back to sleep just like this."

"Well, that's just fine for you, but there's a hell of a wet spot here now!"

Jake chuckled. "Fair enough. As much as I don't want to leave this spot, let me get up and I'll get a towel to try and dry things up a bit. It's too early to get up just yet."

He climbed out of bed, grabbed the towel, and made an attempt to dry things up. Once they were sufficiently dry, they snuggled back into bed together for a couple more hours of sleep.

The next time Jake woke up, it was about 8:30 and Sandra was conspicuously absent from the spot next to him in bed. He wondered briefly where she had gone to as the bathroom door was open, but he caught of whiff of the brewing coffee coming from the kitchen as well as that of bacon frying up.

He climbed out of bed, retrieved a t-shirt and pair of shorts from the dresser and padded into the kitchen. He was greeted with the magnificent site of Sandra at the stove wearing his discarded t-shirt from last night. It didn't quite cover her bare ass cheeks.

"That's a sight I could sure get used to every morning. Good morning."

"Good morning to you, sleepyhead. I hope you don't mind. I found your shirt on the floor and put it on. I didn't want to get bacon grease on my bare chest and I figured that we both worked up an appetite last night and this morning."

"Bacon grease on the breasts, while tasting good, probably wouldn't be good for you. No problem at all. You look great in it."

"You're just saying that because you can see my ass," she said.

She had a point, Jake had to admit.

He stepped over to the counter and got a couple of mugs out of the cupboard and started to pour the coffee. "You take anything in yours," he asked.

"No, just black."

He reached over with her mug and set it next to the stove. He took his now empty hand and cupped Sandra's bare ass cheek as he leaned in for a kiss on the cheek. She turned her head and gave him a kiss on the lips in return.

"Such a nice way to start the day. A beautiful, nearly naked woman in my kitchen, my hand on her ass, and a kiss. What more could a guy ask for."

She laughed and said. "You are such a smooth talker. Honestly, though, it has been so long since I've heard that from any man. You are making my weekend with all of this."

"I only tell the truth."

"It has been wonderful," she said.

She shifted gears slightly, and asked if I would grab the eggs out of the fridge for her to cook up. "How do you like them?"

"Over easy is fine by me. Want me to start some toast?"

"That sounds great. It may not be fancy, but it's a great way to start a Sunday."

Jake walked over to the toaster, stealing another kiss as I went by. "I know that this was totally unplanned, the way things happened. I hope I didn't keep you from anything that you needed to do last night or this morning."

"You didn't," she replied. "This has been absolutely perfect. While the toast is toasting, can you do me a favor and run out to my car for me? I was kind of hoping that last night would turn out the way it did, and brought a little overnight bag with me. "

He admired her forethought, and with her direction, got the keys out of her purse and ran out to the driveway. Fortunately, I was clothed enough to not draw too much attention to myself and retrieved her bag from the front seat of her Jeep Cherokee.

He came back in just as the toast was popping up from the toaster. Jake set her bag on the couch in the living room as he walked back into the kitchen.

"I just set it on the couch for now. It looks like I have some toast to butter."

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I would have done it myself, but I didn't want to put the dress back on, and I would have flashed the neighbors if I went out like this."

She turned to look at me and said, "Jake, if you have things you need to get done today or want time to yourself, please let me know. I had a wonderful time last night and I really like you, but I don't want to overstay my welcome."

"You are very sweet, Sandra. Thank you. But, I had nothing planned for today and I'm enjoying our time together way too much to send you on your way. It has been a long time since I've done this with anyone. Actually, this is the first time since Kate. I had forgotten how nice it is to have someone else around."

"That's very sweet of you to say. I know exactly what you mean, though. I've spent many nights and weekends alone around the house. I've gotten used to it, so I'm ok with it most of the time. Sometimes, though, it gets very lonely and those are the days where I either huddle up into a ball and cry or I get the hell out of the house and do something."

Jake could certainly relate to those feelings as he had his share of the lonely days.

They took their plates over to the little table in the corner of the kitchen. It wasn't quite a nook, but close enough for their purposes. The conversation continued as they ate, shifting topics from their respective loneliness to the weather to the local sports teams to their hobbies. Jake had a hard time recalling when he felt this comfortable with someone, and he realized that the last time was with Kate.

He stopped having those pangs of guilt when it came to being with another woman. He knew this was what Kate wanted for him, and what he wanted for himself. But, it didn't stop the feeling of loss from time to time. He felt that Kate would approve of Sandra, and that made him smile inwardly.

They had finished eating, and Jake stood up announcing that he would clean things up since Sandra did the cooking. That got no argument out of her, and she grabbed her bag off of the couch and told Jake she was going to go clean up a little bit.

"There's towels and washcloths in the closet in the hallway if you'd like. The shower is standard, so you should be able to work it without any problem. Feel free to use anything you need. "

"Thank you, sweetheart," came her reply. "I brought some of my own stuff because I'd rather not smell like a man. No offense."

"None taken!"

Sandra retreated to the bathroom, and Jake soon heard the shower going. He finished cleaning up the kitchen and put the dishes away before heading into his room to set his clothes out for the day. Once that was done, he went back to the living room and started to channel surf a little to see if he could find anything interesting to watch.

He found an old movie that always seemed to catch his interest, and settled in to watch that as Sandra got herself cleaned up. Sitting there, he replayed the events of last night and that morning over in his head. He hadn't been with another woman since he lost Kate. There had been plenty of masturbation in that time, but he could never make the jump to being physically intimate with someone. Now that he had, he was worrying that perhaps he did it too soon. Jake had always been one to wrestle with self-doubt, so he wasn't surprised all of this was going through his head right now. He tried to tell himself to just relax and enjoy where all this went.

He was also one to jump five steps ahead of where things really were, and he knew that. He didn't know what Sandra's thoughts were. He may have been a one night stand to her, and when she gets out of the bathroom will leave and never be seen again. He doubted that is the case, but he couldn't guarantee it. Again, he told himself to relax. Things would work themselves out. He knew he was thinking this way because he enjoyed last evening and having her around this morning.

Jake was still in a daze when Sandra came walking down the hall from the bathroom.

"Hello...earth to Jake. You ok?"

"Oh, sorry. Just lost in my own little world. I obviously didn't hear you come out."

"Everything good?"

"Yes. I think so. I'm just overthinking things like I tend to do."

"Ah, I get it completely. I believe I was doing some of the same while getting cleaned up. Look, Jake...I like you a lot, and I get the sense that you like me a lot, too. We are both adults who have been around awhile and have been through our share of ups and downs. The conclusion I came to was that the only expectation we should have is to be ourselves and have fun while doing it. I know this is your first time since Kate died, and while I've had a few dates since my divorce, they were less than stellar. Last night was the best time I have had in a long time, and I'm hoping it was the same for you. So, let's take things as they come, not worry about the little things, and just have fun. Deal?"

Jake smiled and replied, "deal."

"Great! Now that elephant in the room has been dealt with, what are your thoughts on today? I know you said you had no plans, but was that you just being polite or do you truly have no plans?"

"I have no plans. I was going to do some laundry and clean up a little around here, but that was it. Those are things that can wait."

"Good. Because if you are up for it, I'd like to spend today with you. There's a drive along the lake that I absolutely love, and since you are still somewhat new to the area, I'm betting that you haven't experienced it before."

"Probably not! But, if I'm going to be going anywhere, I think a shower is in order. I doubt that you want to be seen in public with me right now. Give me a few minutes, and I'll be ready to go."

Jake took care of business and emerged about 15 minutes later all clean and ready to face the day.

Sandra looked up. "You men have it so much easier than we do. Run through the shower and you are good to go."

Jake chuckled at that. It had been a long running joke with Kate, and it was nice to hear that someone else would joke about it.

"I'm all yours today. Do with me what you will."

"Be careful what you wish for, mister."

Sandra stood up and Jake stepped over and leaned in. He planted a gentle kiss on her lips and said, "thank you. You knew exactly what to say to get me to relax and enjoy things. I do like you, and I don't want to act like a high schooler with this. I'm all for going along with this and seeing where it leads. Now, lead on. I love the lake and I'm excited to see where you are going to take me."

They went out to Sandra's car, and off they went. It was a beautiful drive along Lake Michigan with some great views of both the lake itself and the rolling beaches along it. The time melted away, and they soon realized that it was closing in on dinner time.

They found a spot with a view of the lake and had a pleasant dinner before heading back to Jake's house.

"Did you want to come in for a bit?"

"I'd love to Jake, but unfortunately, I think I need to get home to get a few things done before the start of the week."

Jake was a little disappointed, but understood completely. It had been a long day, and he also had a few things that he should take care of as well.

They both stepped out of the car, and embraced. Jake leaned in and kissed Sandra. It started out gently, but with passion behind it. Several seconds later they broke for air.

"You are making it hard for me to leave, mister. I meant what I said earlier today. I want to see where this goes, so this is far from a brush off. I had hopes that this date would be different from the others I'd been on, and it did not disappoint. You have my number. Let's talk this week and figure something out for next weekend. Besides, I'm craving more of what we had last night and this morning. I think you may have woken something that had been sleeping inside of me for far too long."

"I promise I will be in touch. Please let me know when you get home, though. I'd like to know that you arrived safely."

"Deal. You are so very sweet for asking that. Until next time, this will have to do."

Sandra stepped in and they kissed again. This one was more intense, the two of them knowing that it would be a few days at least before they had the opportunity to do this again.

Once they separated, Sandra climbed in her car and headed out. Jake went back into the empty house and got started on the few chores he needed to do.

About 30 minutes later, he received a text from Sandra. "Thank you again for a wonderful extended date. I had so much fun, and I can't wait for the next time. Xoxoxo"

Jake wrote back, "It was my pleasure! The best weekend I've had in a very long time. Xoxoxox."

Monday morning arrived all too soon, and he plunged back into the daily routine. Jake threw himself into his work like he usually did, but found himself getting distracted by thoughts of the weekend. He always smiled when he did, and he was looking forward to being able to see her again.

Even though they didn't see each other, they stayed in contact through texting, emails, and the occasional phone call. The messages and conversations were frequent and taking on a much more romantic tone than they had in the beginning. Jake knew that he was starting to form some real feelings for Sandra, and he had a hunch that she was developing similar feelings.

They had originally made plans to get together on the coming Saturday, but Sandra wound up having family come into town at the last minute. She apologized profusely, but they both agreed that it was a bit soon to be meeting the family.

With the unplanned free time, Jake decided it was a good weekend for him to head out of town and visit his family. One of the reasons he moved back to Michigan was to be closer to family, but he hadn't been real good about it.

He had gotten back from his parents' house mid Sunday afternoon, and saw a package waiting for him on his front porch. He picked it up, but didn't recognize the return address. Opening it, he discovered it was a gift basket of local beers. Surprised, he dug around for a card to see if he could determine who it might have come from. He finally found it tucked away at the bottom of the box.

Opening it, he read, "Jake, I'm so sorry I had to cancel this weekend. I was really looking forward to spending more time with you. I forget that the rest of the world exists when I'm with you, and I haven't felt that in a long time. I know this doesn't make up for cancelling, but I'm hoping we can share these the next time we see each other. Yours, Sandra."

He actually felt himself getting a little emotional reading the card. She had summed up perfectly how he felt when he was with her. He took his phone out, and sent off a thank you text to her for the basket and to let her know that he was home safely.

His phone rang about 10 minutes later, and he saw it was her. "Hi, gorgeous. How are you?"

"Jake, you could sell ice to an Eskimo, you are so smooth. I'm much better now that I'm talking to you."

They spent about an hour on the phone getting caught up from the weekend, and making firm plans to meet Tuesday evening after work at Sandra's house for dinner. Even though it had only been a week, it felt like years since they had seen each other, and they missed the company.

Monday and Tuesday dragged like he thought they would, and as soon as the end of work on Tuesday came, Jake was headed over to Sandra's house with a couple of the beers he had received on Sunday in tow. Her place was a bit further away from work than his house, but he didn't mind at all.

It took about 40 minutes to get over there, and he pulled up in her driveway behind her car. He grabbed the beer, exited his car and made the walk up to the front door. Sandra beat him to it, and was opening the door right as he got onto the porch.

csb1971
csb1971
5 Followers
12