Journey Onward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, gorgeous. Long time no see."

Sandra rolled her eyes, but pulled him in for a slow, sensual kiss hello.

Jake felt his cock begin to swell a little bit at this contact and said, "You have magical lips, sweetheart. It makes parts of me grow."

That got a laugh out of her, and she reached her hand down for a quick grope of his cock. "You men are all the same. Thinking with the little head."

She led him in and took the beer from him to put it in the refrigerator to cool down a bit.

"It feels like forever since I've seen you, Jake. I know that we talk every day, but it just isn't the same."

"I agree. Something is missing when I'm not with you."

That earned him another kiss, which he gratefully accepted.

Dinner, the beer, and the company were outstanding, and they cuddled on the couch after dinner exchanging kisses and soft touches between each other.

Sandra paused for a moment, and said, "I know we spent part of a weekend together already, but I want to spend a full weekend with you. Friday night to Sunday night just the two of us. As part of the divorce settlement, I got the cottage up near Traverse City. Would you like to come with me this weekend?"

He didn't need to think twice, and readily agreed to it. He thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to deepen this growing bond between them. Then he said, "I hate to do this, but I really should get home. The time has just flown by tonight."

Sandra nodded her head. "I know what you mean. I wish we could spend the next several hours making love and continuing to explore each other, but it is time to call it a night."

They both stood up, and she walked him to the door. "It's only a few more days until Friday. I'm really excited about this trip with you."

"Me, too Jake. I think it will be fantastic. I'll pick some food up in the next day or two to take with us, and if you don't mind I'll send you a list of some things to bring as well."

"No problem at all. I think we will have a wonderful time."

He bent down and ended the evening with a deep kiss that they were both very reluctant to end. But, it did end and Jake went to his car for the drive home.

The remainder of the week went by in a blur as he was anxiously anticipating the trip. They had spent a significant amount of time together two weeks prior, but a trip away was always a little different. There was no real option to leave if things started to go poorly. Not that he was thinking that way, but stranger things had happened.

Sandra texted a list of things over to him for him to pick up prior to the trip; just a few groceries and supplies while she gathered the remainder of them. They also agreed to meet at her place, and Jake would drive them up there.

Even though Jake had been back in Michigan for several months, he hadn't been up to the Traverse City area. He was very familiar with area himself, as he went to high school about an hour south of there and had spent summers in Traverse City visiting grandparents and aunts and uncles. So, he was curious to see where exactly Sandra's cottage was located. Regardless of where it was, he knew the setting would be beautiful.

Friday afternoon finally arrived, and Jake shot out of work and headed over to Sandra's house. He had made sure to pack everything he needed in the car that morning, so he wouldn't have to go back to his house first. He did stop to fill up the tank and grab a couple of waters and some snacks for the trip up, and 15 minutes later was pulling up to Sandra's house.

The front door was open, and it appeared that she had been bringing things out to the front porch to load into the car. Jake walked up to the front door and yelled in, "Hey gorgeous! Do you want me to put these things in the car?"

"Yes, please! I'll be out in a moment. If I'm still in the house when you are done with loading those, come on in."

Jake made quick work of the stuff on the porch and was walking back up to the porch when Sandra emerged. He actually stopped short when he saw her. She was looking absolutely beautiful in a matching shirt and skirt set. The shirt hugged the curves on her top perfectly, and the skirt stopped mid thigh, revealing plenty of smooth leg for his viewing pleasure.

"You might want to close your mouth before you start swallowing bugs."

That made him laugh. "You are looking gorgeous. I can't help but stare at you."

"I will say it again...flattery will get you everywhere!"

She locked the door and came down from the porch, and was swept into Jake's arms who kissed her passionately. "I know we saw each other just a few nights ago, but it seemed like it was months."

"I know the feeling. Now, let's get going. I'll navigate. The first stop is this great hole in the wall diner just outside of Manistee that has an absolutely fantastic Fish Fry."

"Is it Mr. C's by chance?"

Sandra stopped short and looked at him. "How in the hell do you know that??"

Jake laughed. "I think I neglected to tell you I went to high school up in that area. I know that place well, and it has been years since I've been through there."

"I had no idea! We used to stop at the grocery store right across the street for last minute supplies. The cottage is actually up on Crystal Lake, so a little south of Traverse City. I would have said that up front if I knew you were a native."

"I worked at that grocery store in high school and college. The old store burned down my senior year in high school, and they built the new one my freshman year in college. Talk about memories!! How long have you been coming up here?"

"My ex and I bought the cottage in the late 90's. I had been up that way some when I was growing up, but I don't recall specifics."

"It would have been hilarious if I had ever waited on you at the store."

"It would have indeed. Enough talking, let's get the show on the road!"

Jake couldn't argue with that, and after another kiss, they headed to the car. Sandra stepped in, and Jake admired the further exposed leg that he saw as she got comfortable in the seat. He shook his head at his own amusement, and went around to his side of the car and got in.

He started the car, and off they went. It would take a little over two and a half hours to get there, so they had plenty of time to talk along the way.

The drive was smooth, and they were treated to some gorgeous scenery along the way. Jake was kind of surprised he hadn't made the trek back this way yet, since he had been here for over a year now. He supposed there hadn't been a reason to up until now.

They were approaching Ludington, which meant that there was still about an hour to go before dinner. Jake glanced over to Sandra, and noticed that she had one leg lying on the seat, with her foot pressing into her thigh. This positioning had hiked her already somewhat short skirt up higher on her thigh, exposing more of the creamy skin.

Jake couldn't help himself, so he reached over with his right hand, and started to rub her exposed thigh.

That got a slight smirk out of Sandra, and she said, "you'd better keep your eyes on the road. But, if we go into a ditch, there are worse ways to go."

"I'm a pretty talented multi-tasker. I think I can manage both."

She laughed, and leaned back in the seat to enjoy the attention Jake's hand was giving her.

He was just rubbing the smooth flesh for a few minutes, until he decided to let his fingers do some walking. As he climbed higher up her thigh, he could begin to feel the heat radiating from her pussy, and could smell the faint scent of her growing arousal.

His hand was soon at the juncture between her legs, and to his surprise and delight, he discovered that she was wearing no panties and was freshly shaved. "You naughty girl. Did you lose something?"

"You can't lose it if you never had them on."

Without there being anything in his way, Jake started to trace around her outer labia to get her worked up. He felt the wetness that had made its way out from her inner core and used that as lube to further stimulate the outside of her pussy.

Sandra let out a soft moan as Jake continued to play with her. "You have amazing hands."

His finger slowly worked its way between her pouty outer lips and made contact with her wetter inner lips. He took his time alternating between teasing those lips, and dipping his finger inside of her. Occasionally, his fingers found her clit, and he made sure to pay extra attention to that when he encountered it.

He could hear Sandra's breathing accelerate as he continued. He wished he could have the use of both of his hands to stimulate her, or even better, his head between those beautiful, full thighs tasting her directly from the source. Instead, he made do with what he could do, and continued to tease her beautiful pussy.

He had worked into a rhythm alternating between stroking her clit and plunging a couple of fingers in and out of her. While he was finger fucking her, he took his thumb to play with her clit at the same time. This started to send her over the edge as her hips started to buck in time with his manual stimulation. What started as a low moan quickly escalated as she reached the point of climax. He felt her tense as he increased the pace of his work. Finally, she crested as her orgasm hit in full force. She slammed her legs shut and trapped Jake's hand in there as she worked through it.

Finally, her breathing returned to normal and she loosened her grip on Jake's hand. "I don't know how you do it, but whatever it is, don't ever stop. I don't think I have ever cum like that from just someone's hand. Not even my own."

Jake smiled, and brought his wet hand to his mouth, and gently licked his fingers like he had just finished a gourmet meal. "You taste delicious. I only regret I couldn't have had my head down there."

Sandra looked over and noticed a swelling in Jake's shorts as a result of what he had done to her. She reached over, and said, "well, what do we have here? I think it is only fair if I return the favor as long as it isn't too distracting to the driver."

"I think I can manage."

She gave a chuckle at that, and unbuckled his belt to unbutton and unzip his shorts. Once that was done, she fished his hard cock out of his boxers to expose it to the open air.

She reached between her legs and scooped some of the natural lube she was still producing onto her fingers. She moved back over to Jake's cock and slowly started rubbing her juices onto his cock to lube him up.

It was Jake's turn to let out a moan as she started to move her hand up and down, taking time to rotate around the sensitive head and then back down again.

"It's too bad I can't get over there to get my mouth on you. That will have to happen later. For the time being, this will have to do!"

"This is fantastic. You have great hands."

Jake's breathing started to speed up as Sandra's hands moved up and down his cock. He could feel the pressure slowly start to build in his balls as he edged closer to his own orgasm. "Mmmm...baby, this feels wonderful. I think I'm starting to get close."

"Good," she replied. We are getting close to our stop and I want to make sure you are as satisfied as I am."

She sped up her hand movements as Jake began to arch his ass a little out of the car seat. "Fuck, Sandra...here I cum."

He had one good shot go up into the air, and it landed on the back of her hand. The rest of his cum slowly spread from the tip of his cock down her hand. She pulled her hand back and made a show of licking some of it off. "Delicious. I can't wait to get a whole load of this in my mouth soon."

She grabbed some napkins out of the glove box and wiped the rest of it off of her hand, and cleaned up Jake's cock as much as she could. The timing was perfect as they were just getting into the small town where dinner awaited.

Jake pulled into the parking lot and parked near the back of it so they could both get their things back into order. Sandra reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of panties that she slid up her legs so she was covered up when they went into the restaurant. Jake leaned over and kissed her deeply and passionately. "Now that's the way to do a road trip."

Sandra laughed in return and agreed with the sentiment. They both got out of the car and walked into the diner to enjoy the Friday night fish fry.

As I said at the beginning, there's one more chapter to go. I hope you have enjoyed this installment, and if so, please consider voting. I also welcome all comments. Thanks again for taking the time to read!

12