Journey to Another Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And they were. They flanked her and she had an arm wrapped around each of them. When they were still on the beach but close enough to the villa for Ed to see them, he had to stifle his outcry at her appearance. Her red dress had been torn open to her navel. In a lame attempt at either decency or shock value, each man spread a big black palm over one exposed breast. As the threesome approached, he saw that their intent was not so much to cover her but to handle her tits.

Who had ripped her dress like that? Had she been in a scuffle of some kind? Was she all right? Her laughter rang out again, as if to confirm that she was. The drinks Ed had imbibed that night had anesthetized him well but he was still conscious enough to wonder who might have seen her walking about with her tits hanging out—or in the hands of two oversexed black men. He put the thought aside. Who knew them here, anyway?

She was certainly wrung out and more than a little drunk. She reminded him of the young women in those "girls gone wild" tapes that were so popular. Young, fresh women whose sexual appetites got the best of them in the face of mixed drinks and male encouragement. Nikki's hair hung down straight—none of the sections she'd pinned up earlier in the evening were where she'd put them. He was too far away to see what state of disrepair her makeup was in, but he didn't expect it was good.

The three lingered in the moonlight. She moved her arms from around their waists and cupped each ballsac with an eager hand, smiling throughout. The men responded by bringing their mouths to her breasts and while they sucked her tits, she squeezed their packages. With comical urgency, both men struggled to unzip themselves so that her touch wouldn't be wasted on their pants. Their black cocks came bobbing out of their pants seconds later and Nikki clutched them in her hands right away. She worked them both up and down while they sucked her tits. Ed got up to stand at the edge of the balcony just as she looked up and gave him a wicked smile. He waved half-heartedly, forgetting that his cock pointed directly at her over the railing. Just as he was about to motion for her to hurry inside, she closed her eyes and let her head drop backwards to enjoy what the men were doing to her. Ed returned to his chair, far more alert than he'd been prior to her arrival.

He heard her say something to them but he couldn't make out the words. It must have been an instruction because next, the men lifted her under her thighs so she sat in their hands. Abandoning her breasts, they focused now on spreading her legs and helping themselves to the wet cream at her center. The moonlight shined on the scene and specifically, on her wide-open snatch. She slipped backward somewhat on her perch, which just spread her thighs wider. All three were laughing as she squirmed helplessly and their fingers explored her pussy. She squealed as if they were just tickling her tummy or running a feather over her throat. This level of playfulness had obviously been going on all night, Ed observed. The threesome seemed inordinately at ease with one another.

Finally, they carried her to the front door and entered the villa. Ed heard movement and voices inside but couldn't quite bring himself to look into the living room just yet. Although he was hard as a rock, despite all the alcohol in his bloodstream, he wasn't fully prepared to watch his wife get handled by two extremely horny black men. And he knew they had to be hornier than any man could stand at this stage of the game—Nikki's charms had been at their fingertips for hours.

But her giggling wafted through the opening Ed had left in the sliding glass door and the more he tried not to listen, the more intrigued he became. It had only been a few minutes since they'd entered the villa. He heard glasses tinkling and ice crashing against itself but what else might be happening?

When sounds of movement subsided, his curiosity got the best of him. He had to see what they were up to.

Just as Ed peered inside, Mr. Tall ripped open her dress completely, which she seemed to find delightful, even though Ed knew she'd undoubtedly spent several hundred dollars on it. It fell to the floor, revealing her naked body, still riveting regardless of how much of it had already been exposed throughout the evening. Her nipples looked darker than usual and a thin film of sweat coated her body. She wasn't panting but Ed saw that her breathing was erratic. The glimmer in her eyes bordered on maniacal. The two men and Ed stared at her, thinking only one thought: what did she plan to do next?

They all stood for a moment, as if now that they were finally alone, they weren't sure how to proceed. Ed snorted silently as he considered how superfluous foreplay seemed at the moment. What did one do with a slut who'd already allowed more liberties than most men got from their own wives?

Nikki made things easier for them by grinning widely then bending over to give them—and Ed—a premium view of her upturned ass. It was an unexpected yet typically Nikki thing to do and it made Ed grin. She spread her legs to give her audience a peak at her very wet, very pink labia, swollen from hours of excitement. She looked like a centerfold in a men's magazine as she looked over her shoulder and winked. Although her pubic hair was slightly askew and somewhat matted—from the endless hours of moisture and handling—she looked as delectable as she would have if she'd stepped right out of the shower. Ed found himself wishing he were close enough to catch a whiff of her aroma, because he felt certain that her scent was stronger than usual by now. Another sign that Nikki the predatory beast needed to be fed.

"Here's a perspective you guys haven't seen tonight. My dripping wet pussy!"

And when her fingers went to her creaming hole and disappeared inside, the men scrambled out of their clothes. Ed finally shifted his focus from his sexually charged wife to her adoring fans, and noticed that neither man possessed the legendary big black dick he'd been expecting. He almost chuckled at his disappointment, a disappointment that was combined with validation that his own cock was nothing to sneeze at—it was no smaller than theirs. He saw the fleeting look of disillusionment on Nikki's face as she took stock of what awaited her. Obviously, she'd had the same expectation he had.

The young men's virility was not in question, however. Any woman would have been pleased to see cocks like theirs. Any woman would be eager to impale herself on one, which is what he hoped to see Nikki do as soon as humanly possible.

"Oh, my god, I'm so wet, I can't even believe it myself," Nikki continued as her finger slid in and out of her hole and stroked her shiny lips. "Did you know I've been this wet since you finger-fucked me in the bar?"

Neither man said anything but lots of stroking was going on, both inside the villa and on the balcony. Ed desperately wanted a hand or a face or a cock to find its way to her pussy. Nothing that succulent should be ignored, he thought to himself.

"Are you guys going to watch me fuck myself all night or are you going to stuff some meat up my cunt?"

Ed had never heard her talk so graphically. She had been known to spice up their lovemaking with sexy outbursts now and then, but this ... This display was something new. It made her seem even sluttier than she looked. Did she plan to keep it up or was it her way of getting the ball rolling?

Mr. Tall, the alpha male, got behind her right away, blocking Ed's view. Ed repositioned himself quickly to watch the ebony girth of the man's prick work its way into her slit. Her pussy lips were so slick, they parted easily for him—he was inside her very quickly. The look on his face implied roughness but he was surprisingly gentle as he pushed himself inside her. He even appeared to be surprised that her wetness sucked him up so swiftly. He pulled out slightly and seemed to want to try again, more slowly this time. But her ravenous twat wasn't having any of it. It wasn't in the mood for gentle and slow. It wanted fast and hard. Ed had seen her that way a few times, yet she had never pushed back toward him the way she was doing now with Mr. Tall. Even though the force of his thrusts threatened to throw off her balance, she continued to meet them with strong, determined slams against his pelvis. Mr. Tall may have initially grabbed her hips to keep her from falling, but it soon became clear that she was the one providing the balance for both of them.

Mr. Short stepped in front of her, presumably also to steady her. And to feed her his cock.

She gobbled his thickness while she clutched his firm, black ass. Her head slammed into his abdomen as Mr. Tall rammed her over and over. Groans peppered the activity and the juicy sounds of genitalia being worked over stiffened Ed a little more. Mr. Tall pumped her pussy while she blew the daylights out of Mr. Short. She looked beautiful with cock at both ends, especially black cock. Both men now banged her incessantly, as if hoping to push her to some new place. A place of even greater hunger, Ed wondered? Or to push her to the place they themselves wanted to be: orgasm?

They slammed her hard for many minutes. Ed became vaguely aware of how raw his own cock was getting in his hand, but that didn't stop him from matching the men, stroke for stroke. When her come began, it started quietly, somewhere in her throat, but rapidly erupted throughout her body, triggering tremors and jerks and jolts that made her look like electric current was coursing through her. Ed heard her try to shout her come, but the cock muffled her cries. She barely paused in her sucking.

Mr. Tall did an unusual thing as her orgasm shook her body. He pulled out of her pussy, spit on his dick, and crammed it into her asshole. The gentleness he'd demonstrated earlier was now virtually gone—he spared no enthusiasm as he pumped her ass like a madman intent on evoking screams. And he got them—from himself as well as Nikki, who let Mr. Short's prick pop out of her mouth as the one up her ass reamed her.

Ed hesitated. Was the guy hurting Nikki? Should he step in and stop everything? She'd told him "no more interruptions" but they never talked about how to keep her from harm. They'd never decided on a "safe word" or signal to alert Ed that things had gotten out of hand or that she was frightened.

Maybe, he thought, that in Nikki's mind, nothing would be considered out of hand. No amount or type of sex would frighten her.

As Mr. Tall's relentless cock tunneled its way into Nikki, Ed realized something else. She'd never taken Ed's cock up her ass. Never even suggested it. Yet here she was, accepting this stranger's black dick deep up her ass without batting an eye. Surely there was some pain? If she was feeling any, she wasn't letting on. The only emotion Ed could see in her profile was pure, unadulterated pleasure, the kind of rapture that only religious zealots and sex fiends could achieve.

And indeed, as Mr. Tall pumped her ass—encountering no physical resistance, Ed noted—she didn't seem to want him to stop. In fact, only a few seconds after releasing Mr. Short's cock, she groped for it again and returned it to her mouth. A strange, guttural noise originated in her throat and rumbled there while the cocks did their work.

Mr. Tall slapped her firm ass as he fucked it. Mr. Short pulled her hair while she sucked him off. Ed pulled his shaft while he watched.

But suddenly, she broke free of Mr. Short to blurt out, "I want cocks in both holes!"

The men exchanged knowing glances. Mr. Tall pulled out reluctantly and Mr. Short stepped away from her mouth. She was left weaving slightly, with neither man making any attempt to help her straighten up. Turned out that she didn't need any help. She righted herself gracefully and tossed her head to get her now flat but tousled hair out of her face. Dark smudges of mascara might have given her a tired look but the fire in her eyes countered it. She surveyed the room as if trying to decide where to hang artwork, then she spoke.

"Darlin'," she said to Mr. Tall, nodding toward the ottoman, "lie on that so I can ride your cock."

He looked at the piece of furniture, uncertain about how to get comfortable on it. Ed felt for the poor bastard, who obviously only wanted to fuck Nikki silly. He hadn't planned on taking direction from her and performing any contortionist tricks to boot.

But Mr. Tall did as he was told, probably because he knew that sex would be his reward. She walked behind the chair, winking at Ed as she passed the glass door. He knew the men were too consumed by their dicks to notice him standing there; nevertheless, he tried to recede into the night a bit at Nikki's acknowledgement of him.

She still had that untamed, almost crazy look in her eye. Looking at her directly, even for a few seconds, had a disconcerting effect on Ed. Yes, it turned him on to see her to crazed with hunger and willing to do anything to satisfy herself, but what were her limits? Ed understood and favored situations he could control. This was not one of them and yet she'd never been more in tune with herself and he'd never been harder.

And he was hard, no question about it. But it was more than that. His head swam. The sweat at his palms provided an endless supply of lubricant. Never in a million years did he imagine his honeymoon being spent watching his wife with two black men, yet he was so turned on that he could barely get enough oxygen into his lungs. What did this state of affairs say about him? About her? About their marriage? Where were they heading after a night like this?

He turned his attention back to her. She moved with confidence and grace—even power. Her nakedness was no cause for modesty or restraint on her part. If anything, it fueled her. She walked like she was taller, like she had keys to the castle and the combination to all the safes inside. Her voice had lost any trace of girlishness. There was something Amazonian about her that had nothing to do with height. She was lady executive, commander in chief, and matador all rolled into one. Even from where he stood, he saw the gleam in her eye that came not from fun or mischief but from a new and different place, one that he couldn't pinpoint quite yet. He'd seen a glimmer of it at the Sand Kicker Club but now its proportions had grown. Would it overtake her, whatever it was?

She pushed the chair closer to the ottoman to give Mr. Tall support for his head. His cock stood at attention. Ed couldn't say for sure, but it suddenly looked fatter and longer than it had only minutes before.

She stood beside him, swung one leg to the other side of his body, and let just the tip of his cock graze her steamy vortex. He arched his back to contort himself closer, maybe even inside. She moved up and away, smiling to underscore just who was in charge. She leaned forward to wave her tits over his face, waiting to see what he'd do so she could respond to it. Mr. Tall extended his tongue and aimed it at a hovering nipple. She moved to let him lick it. They engaged in this little teasing game until the look on Mr. Tall's face communicated his utter surrender. He couldn't play any more, the look said—he needed to fuck and fuck immediately.

She impaled herself on his meat. She slid down his rod slowly, enjoying the torture on Mr. Tall's face as her heat engulfed him, centimeter by centimeter.

Her arms were crossed behind her head, which made her breasts look even perkier and higher. She looked down on Mr. Tall, nearly salivating from the hunger that threatened to consume her. She moved up and down via the raw power of her thighs—Ed stared as the muscles flexed with a precision unlikely in a person who'd had as much to drink as Nikki had.

"Oh, your cock is good, yeah," she muttered as she rode him. "I can feel it deep inside my cunt. Do you like fucking me?"

"Yeah," Mr. Tall grunted.

She slammed down harder on him. "Tell me how much. Tell me how much you like my hot, wet pussy."

"I like it! I love your hot, wet pussy," the man enunciated. Ed heard the rivulet of fear that ran through his voice.

"Do you think it's time for another cock to fuck me, too? Huh? Do you?"

"Oh yes, baby. A new cock up your ass while mine fucks your cunt. You little slut."

Ed didn't think it was possible, but he got harder. Nikki frightened and excited all the men watching her. Ed yanked at himself, nearly breathless, as fire blazed in his wife's eyes. If she'd been any more stern, she would have been an unequivocal dominatrix, but dominance wasn't really her style. She had too much hunger of her own to play such games of control. Nevertheless, the power she exuded while she barked her commands gave everyone pause.

She bent forward, dangling her titties over Mr. Tall's chest. "What are you waiting for, Armando? Fuck my ass!"

Armando? So she had taken the time to learn names.

Mr. Short, now known as Armando, had clearly never seen the likes of Nikki before. Judging by the size of his hard-on, he was raring to go but the wide-eyed expression on his face betrayed him. Ed found his hesitance strange, considering what had transpired at the Sand Kicker Club all night. Then it dawned on him—poor Armando had never performed anal sex before.

"Fill my ass with chocolate dick," she growled.

Armando stood there, holding his rod with both hands, eager to comply but uncertain how to proceed. To his credit, though, he approached her and looked as if he might just forge ahead anyway, despite his lack of knowledge.

"I'm already open for you, baby. Dontari spread me soooo wide," she said, giving Mr. Tall an extra slam to punctuate her point. She separated her ass cheeks and wiggled to entice Armando closer. When he still didn't oblige, she didn't hide her rancor.

"My asshole wants cock! Come on, now, honey. Stuff that beauty up my hole. Don't be afraid. I'm open and ready for you. Come on!"

Armando bit his lip, stared at the lovely feminine cheeks before him, and fingered her opening. It seemed difficult for him at first, and she didn't help by continuing to ride Dontari. But finally, Armando pushed a finger inside her tunnel and did something that made her groan with pleasure.

"Thaaaat's it, sweetheart. Wiggle your finger. I'm so wet now," she said, slurring her words slightly. She closed her eyes and put the tip of her middle finger on her clit. Frigging herself as her holes got filled, she seemed less a part of the group and more the star of the show in her mind's eye.

She lapsed into guttural noises and random exclamations of pleasure. If Armando was new to ass fucking, he was a quick study. Two cocks now steadily pumped away at Nikki and neither man seemed inclined to slow down or stop. They probably felt as Ed did—like this was an incredible dream that would only continue as long as the fucking did.

Two cocks in Nikki. Ed had to repeat the phrase to himself to even begin to believe it. Two cocks pounding away at both of Nikki's holes—at her insistence. To observe the other-worldly expression on her face was to understand just how deep in her fantasy she was.

Ed'd eyes widened as a certain thought gripped him. With his free hand, he removed his cell phone from his pants and switched the function to "photo." Why hadn't he thought of this earlier? He held the gadget up until it framed the action in the living room—Nikki sitting on cock while another shoved itself up her asshole. He clicked photo after photo, catching her face in various phases of twisted delight. He couldn't bring himself to admit that he never wanted the night to end, but if he had pictures, the point was moot.

When she started to shout—really shout—the men took her noises as permission to let loose inside her. Soon, their shouts mingled with hers and grimaces were seen all around. Ed wouldn't let himself come yet, even though his balls throbbed with the need to do so. He sensed more was to come and he didn't want a spent cock to affect his level of attention. A night like this might not ever happen again, he thought to himself as he captured moment after moment through the miracle of digital technology.