Journey to Another Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers

Her eyes were open wide, like an animal that senses danger. He stashed his phone back in his pocket, in case her wide-eyed stare had been an objection to his picture taking. Her gaze locked with Ed's as the men sent orgasms ripping through her. Although their eyes met, he wasn't sure she actually saw him, but he finally identified what he saw: defiance. Bemusement, fire, petulance, and defiance. She knew he was watching, knew he was shaken to the core by her behavior, and she didn't care. In fact, something in her eyes told him—without question—that she had a toy chest full of more mischief, more indiscretion, more salaciousness than he could possibly imagine.

This was not the Nikki he'd proposed to and married. This insatiable, whoring, reckless, wild slut was the antithesis of what he wanted in a wife.

Wasn't she?

The confusion made him want to run away, leap off the balcony if he could. But her eyes held him, challenging him to stay tuned to discover what other filthy activities she had in store.

Even after a come like she'd just enjoyed, she didn't seem any less dedicated to the pursuit of more. The men, however, looked dazed and confused. Armando pulled out of her ass and teetered before finding his bearings. Dontari looked like somebody had poured him on the ottoman.

Nikki slid off him and stood up to face Armando. "My ass is still hungry," she told him, hands on her hips. "I think you're going to have to eat it out."

A grateful grin slowly replaced the initial panic on his face. Nikki laid herself down on the sofa, careful to face Ed. She hugged her knees to her chest to make sure that her asshole, now oozing come, was plainly visible.

"Suck out your jizz, Armando. Lick me until I tell you to stop."

Ed went to retrieve his camera but stopped himself. Nikki was watching him now. Ed even got the feeling she was dedicating this particular part of the performance to him. She might not want it documented. As much as he wanted nothing more, he refrained from taking more pictures. Instead, he spit into his palm for the 11th time that night so he could build up to the most potent orgasm he'd ever know.

Armando knelt on the sofa and positioned his face before Nikki's raw but creaming cunt. He went to touch her asshole when she snapped at him.

"No fingers. I want you to use your mouth. Suck your come out of me and tongue fuck me. Do everything to my fucking hole but you can't use your fingers."

Any man worth his salt loved a challenge, Ed thought. And she'd just created a doozie.

Armando pushed her knees up and back to open up her asshole more, having no idea that he was giving Ed a premium view to his wife's waiting hole. When her legs were splayed and her asshole was completely exposed, Armando stared longingly at her puckered hole. Her juices covered every inch of her, from clit to sphincter, and even from where Ed stood, he saw the sheen of her arousal combine with the seeping remnants of Armando's come.

After several moments appreciating the asshole he was about to eat, Armando drew his face toward her asshole and rimmed her with his tongue.

"Oh," she gasped. "That's right. Put your tongue where I need it. Lick up the mess you made." She spoke to Armando but kept her eyes on Ed.

Armando lapped at her and seemed to be taking direction well. Every wide flick of his tongue picked up a random mix of bodily fluids, which he consumed happily. Nikki squirmed and rocked, which helped Armando cover all that slippery territory more efficiently.

"Eat my ass, baby. Eat it slow," she said. Look at me, her eyes said to Ed. Look at me giving myself to this black man. While you watch.

Armando slurped noisily at her hole, loudly sucking out the fruits of his earlier labor. He used suction but he also used his tongue in expert ways, folding it and rolling it just so, in order to extract what he wanted yet keep her excited.

"Dammit, now my pussy is jealous. Dontari, bring me my purse."

Dontari had regained some of his strength and was now sitting up, playing with his erection. He hadn't expected Nikki to give him any instructions, so at her words, he froze, blinked, and then nodded. He walked over to her purse—still holding his dick in his hand—and brought it back to her. As Armando continued to lick away at his assigned area, Nikki finally broke eye contact with Ed and dipped into her tiny purse to pull out a shining, gold vibrator that was just about as long as her middle finger. She placed her purse on the floor alongside the sofa, twisted the bottom of the vibrator, and handed the buzzing toy to Dontari.

"Fuck my pussy with this, honey."

Armando looked up without moving his head and saw the mini gold phallus coming at him. Dontari knelt beside the sofa and carefully inserted the toy in her cunt. She rode upward on a wave of pleasure, shouting whoa! and pressing her hands into the sofa.

She was once again lost in her netherworld of erotic delights. Her eyes were closed and her attention seemingly unfocused. Ed seized the opportunity to pull out his camera phone again. He took photos of Nikki with her mouth in a lovely little o, Nikki with a black face licking her asshole, Nikki smiling at the vibrator's smooth, penetrating, hum. Her legs were straight up in the air for a little while, obscuring her face and highlighting the center of her being: her dripping cunt and beautiful asshole.

Dontari twisted and twirled the vibrator inside her to evoke a wide range of squeals and groans. He pushed it inside as deeply as he could while still keeping enough outside her to hold on to.

"Shove it up inside me," she said. "Leave it on and push it in deep."

Dontari's long, black fingers inserted the toy as far as it would go. It went so deep that it became inaudible. She grabbed her own breasts and squeezed. "Oh my god, that's good. Lick my clit now, Dontari."

Ed could barely keep up with the memorable images passing before him. Tongues worked ceaselessly at over Nikki's clit and asshole, circling and sucking and licking and poking. Her orgasms took hold of her in a series of attacks that made her bump and grind the faces that worked on her. Ed beat his meat so furiously he could no longer concentrate on taking photos, which meant that he missed the moment when her spasms forced the vibrator out of her hot cunt. But it was a sight he'd not soon forget.

"Mmmmm, you made my holes happy," she purred. Her statement seemed to give the black studs permission to step away from her somewhat. They looked so dazed, Ed noted. As if her comes had been their comes and together, they were all spent and disoriented. Little did they knew she wasn't finished yet—but Ed could see it in her eyes.

"You've both been such good boys, I want to do something nice for you now."

They looked at her, blank with exhaustion. Interest flickered in their eyes, however, especially when she told them to lie on their backs on the floor.

"Next to each other," she added.

She choreographed with great concentration. When the two strapping back men, still erect but shiny with her juices, were side by side on the rug, she continued to direct them. The aroma of Nikki's cunt floated out to Ed on the balcony—the room had to be quite a heady place to be at this point.

"Now throw your legs over your heads. I want to find out what black asshole tastes like."

Ed had never trembled as he did at what happened next. He didn't trust himself with the small phone, so he didn't even attempt to photograph anything. The men placed their legs where she told them, balls hanging in pouches just above their anuses. She put fingers to each opening, rimming them. She licked her index fingers on both hands and then outlined their holes, knowing the sensation would be devastating to them. Her ass faced Ed and as she performed this blissful torture on her victims, Ed got a grand view of her cheeks, rising and falling depending on whether she was licking her fingers or teasing their assholes. She was very red and very raw. He had never seen her so swollen and irritated. Was she so out of her mind with pleasure that she wasn't aware of pain? Ed longed to lick her but stayed rooted to his spot on the balcony.

He watched as she inserted both index fingers into their anuses, sliding into them in unison and pulling out simultaneously. She did this for a few minutes, waiting for them to ask for more.

"You know what I'm going to do now?" She asked them. "I'm going to lick the shit out of you."

Normally she would have laughed at her own crude joke, but not tonight.

Her pretty pink tongue rimmed Dontari, then moved to Armando. She used her fingers on whichever asshole was without her tongue. Ed thought about all the women he'd known who scrunched up their noses at the thought of a blowjob, but here was Nikki willingly exploring, even savoring, the genitals of a couple of men she barely knew. Island men with dark skin who barely spoke English.

The men were now squirming and trying not to paw each other from sheer lust. Armando shot another load on his belly, to which Dontari answered with a spurt so strong, it reached his chest.

Throughout, Nikki finger-fucked herself, occasionally spreading her gleaming juices up to her own asshole. Ed was only a couple of feet away, drooling at the spectacle.

Ed was raw from stroking himself so vigorously and for so long. And yet, he resisted orgasm with all the strength he could summon. There was more to see and he refused to miss a second of it.

She crawled around to their chests, where she licked up the come they'd spilled on themselves. She did it slowly, savoring the taste. Her tongue seemed extra long, extra agile as she scooped up the globs of semen. Ed tried to remember if she'd ever licked up his come and decided that she must have. It just didn't look as erotic as it did now with these two black men.

When she'd swallowed every drop, she got to her feet, gave them a look that withered them all over again, and walked to the chair. As all three men watched, she walked to the kitchen and knelt on the tile floor.

"You know what I'd love to have now?"

They just stared at her, knowing they didn't need to answer her.

"I need a good, long drink. I'm so ... thirsty."

The men paused, trying to understand what she meant. They looked at each other and then back at her. Ed suspected he knew what she wanted but wouldn't allow himself to believe it.

"I want you to piss down my throat," she purred, holding her tits in her hands like an offering. "Make me swallow some pretty golden showers."

To even think of Nikki this depraved had never occurred to Ed. He could think of her engaged in what he thought was all manner of debauchery but golden showers was so extreme, so revolting to associate with his beautiful Nikki, even his sexual fantasies wouldn't permit it. But now, tonight, she was going to drink the piss of two black men whose assholes she'd just rimmed and whose cocks had fucked her silly. He just couldn't reconcile the fantasy with the reality. His bride, his urbane and educated wife of only one week, was about to surpass even his own degenerate fantasies.

Her request registered first with Dontari, as Ed expected it might. He said something to Armando in a tone and language Ed didn't fully understand but Armando did. The men got up together and approached Nikki. They weren't fully erect any more, and Ed wondered whether she'd drained them so they could eventually pee on her without any difficulty.

"Cover my tits first," she said.

Armando was first on the draw, spouting a glittering stream of piss into the air that splashed on her breasts like a garden fountain. He grabbed the base of his cock to stop the flow, understanding that it was important to save some for the main event.

Dontari followed suit, spraying her tits and then her face with an vibrant stream of piss that dripped off her and hit the floor in glistening droplets. That same wild fire blazed in her eyes just before she opened her mouth. As the men aimed their streams at her tongue, her eyes closed.

And Ed shot a load so heavy, he had to slap his hand against the wall to keep from falling.

When he could focus again, he saw her still on her knees, still wet with urine, but now masturbating for the two black men. She had passed into a sexual realm without definition. Her eyes looked darker, possessed by something demonic and bewitching.

He didn't know how much longer she could continue to tantalize and amaze her two waning friends, but he couldn't stay to find out. What he'd just witnessed soared beyond the boundaries of "slut" and pushed firmly into the world of evil. He'd seen what no husband should ever be allowed to see and he had suddenly had no idea what to do with any of it.

He didn't have to use much caution as he made his way off the balcony. Nikki and company were a melange of writhing bodies, slippery with sweat and bodily fluids. Their focus had narrowed to include only a cock or a breast or a clit or a pair of lips—they wouldn't notice a moving body on the balcony. As Ed headed toward the bedroom with little chance of being caught—nothing could have distracted the men away from Nikki or Nikki away from them. The last thing he saw before he turned away was his wife's face buried between a pair of black ass cheeks. He didn't care anymore.

His stomach burned. Too much drink, he rationalized. Alcohol hadn't nauseated him this much in decades, even though he'd certainly downed more at some business meetings than he had tonight.

He felt his way around the bedroom, only half-concentrating on getting to the bed. When had his erection left him? Had his pounding headache replaced it? He cursed quietly as he banged his knee into the dresser. The dark room, not quite second nature to him yet, posed some navigation challenges but he stumbled forward nevertheless. Any place, any pain, was better than staying on that balcony.

Be careful what you wish for, ran the endless tape in his head. He'd wanted Nikki at her sluttiest, he'd wanted to see her abandon all sexual decorum with two of the blackest men she could find. He had wanted that, hadn't he? Yes, he thought as he toppled onto the meticulously made king-size bed. He hadn't been aware he wanted it, though, until Nikki gave him permission to picture it.

He rubbed his eyes, as if to erase the hours of outrageous sexual conduct he'd just witnessed. It was no use trying to blame her, he thought to himself. She hadn't coaxed or coerced him in any way. Yes, she'd discovered his hotwife erotica on his computer but not because she'd been looking for it. He'd been keeping his pornographic thoughts and tools where married men were supposed to keep them—hidden away from their wives. If only she'd never found those stories. Maybe now he wouldn't feel so wretched.

But she had also been flirting like crazy, he reminded himself. Did it get worse after she'd found the stories or had it always been over the top? In truth, he could have been content for years watching her exert her mysterious control over men at dance clubs and beach house parties. Revealing outfits, a saucy stare, double entendres—all of it was charming in its own way and he was unlikely to have grown tired of it. Her flirting exceeded traditional boundaries, it was true, but her behavior had never disturbed him all that much. He considered it part of her irrepressible nature.

He could have done quite nicely with never taking it to this extreme level. Before the honeymoon, shame and disgust were unknown to him. Now they pressed down on him like sea water at the bottom of the ocean.

Even from the bedroom, he still heard whimpers and yelps and moans. Arms and legs slammed into random pieces of furniture. How many times could Nikki come in one night, he asked himself. Loathing welled up inside him but he didn't know where to place it: on Nikki for exceeding his expectations or on himself for letting her do it? Another man might have used Armando and Dontari as the scapegoats, but Ed knew better than to blame a pawn for a king's mistake. His gut continued to churn and his eyes burned with tears.

Maybe it was nature's plan to relieve his pain by nudging him to sleep, he thought as his eyes blinked open much later. Some sort of white noise mixed with the white light of dawn. He struggled to remember where he was, and unfortunately scenes from the night before came flooding back to him in a barrage of graphic images. Nikki with her mouth open, accepting a spray of urine. Nikki with her face in the butt crack of one black man then the other. Nikki being spit-roasted, splayed open, eaten—

The light got brighter. The clock read 6:50. Had he been asleep for, what, nearly five hours? And what was that noise he was hearing?

His pounding head made it difficult to hone in on the source of the noise, but once he did, he realized it was the sound of the shower.

Nikki.

Surely she hadn't been fucking those men since he'd left the scene so many hours earlier? This shower couldn't possibly signal the end of her libidinous escapades, could it? He looked over at her side of the bed and saw it was smooth and unmussed. She'd never come to bed.

He couldn't budge. Whether his immobility was due to fear or alcohol's continuing ill effects, he wasn't sure.

But then he heard another sound. A quiet but persistent sound, pitched slightly higher than his own voice and emerging in a-rhythmic pulses. It was the sound of Nikki weeping.

At that realization, he leapt off the mattress and hurried to the bathroom, adrenaline navigating his way far better than his tired brain would have done on its own. As his pulse raced, he found her, naked, sitting on the floor of the shower, knees up close to her chin. The ethereal glow from the pearlized silver tiles surrounded her with a disconcerting purity. The shower spray hit one side of her face and body but every inch of her was soaked. Her dark hair lay plastered against her small, vulnerable skull. When she saw him, her face screwed up into a new grimace and a louder round of tears began.

"Oh, Ed! I'm so sorry!" She sobbed, turned her face away from him as he approached.

He wore only his briefs, although he didn't recall when he'd taken off the rest of his clothing. As he squatted next to her in the shower now, the shock of the ice-cold water against his bare skin made all his muscles contract. He reached over to turn off the flow of water. An eerie silence echoed off the tiles as he encircled her in his arms.

He had never seen Nikki tremble prior to this moment. Between her erratic breathing and her constant shaking, she felt like someone coming out of detox. He held her close and stroked her wet head.

"It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right. I'm here."

"I'm so sorry!" she repeated.

"What are you sorry about, baby?"

"Everything!" she sputtered. "I'm sorry for what I did."

He wondered what he could say that would calm her down, when he was wrestling with his own self-recriminations.

"Please tell me you still love me," she wept into his chest.

"Nikki! Of course I still love you!" He rocked her gently and kissed her head. "What on earth would make you think otherwise?"

Aside from fucking two black men for the better part of an evening, he tried not to think.

She pulled away slightly to look into his eyes. "You went away," she whined. "You went to bed without me. You stopped watching!"

"I'm sorry. I don't really know why I did that," he said, unable to think fast enough to make up something reassuring.

"I know why you did it. I pushed you too far," she sniffled, tears rolling down her cheeks. "You stopped loving me because of what I did!"

"No, no!" he argued. "You didn't push me too far." He looked around for the nearest towel. Finding it, he yanked it off the rod and covered her shoulders with it. "Come on, now, Nik, let's get you dry. Let's talk about this in the bedroom."

DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers