Journey to Another Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd never eaten him out that way and with such fervor. She certainly wasn't a prude by any means when they made love, but why did she save her dirtiest behavior for other men, men who weren't her husband? It was true that he loved the shocking sight of her with others, doing things so obscene that they surpassed what his imagination could invent, but why did she do it? Did she know that it tortured him? Did she know that it turned him on in ways that even he could not express or describe?

Why was he chastising himself for his behavior? Hadn't they gotten past this recrimination stage? She knew he liked seeing her with other men—he'd concluded the same thing. So why did he now feel like shit?

He returned to the guest cabin, refreshed and newly mortified.

"Oh my goodness!" Nikki exclaimed. "Maybe you should go I'd better check on Ed. I've been here for hours!"

He held her firm. "Are you kidding? He had enough to drink to keep him out all night. I'm sure he's sleeping like a baby."

"I don't know..."

"Trust me," Charles said, smiling such an endearing smile that Nikki's resolve weakened. She felt guilty, though. She'd promised him she'd be back much sooner than now.

"I think you could convince me to do almost anything," she said, suddenly wanting him to fill up whatever hole he chose with that fabulous black club of his.

"Then how about a shower? When you're clean, I'll go and you can wake him ."

When I'm clean, she thought. When would that ever happen?

The shower began with a lighthearted, even playful mood as the cool spray greeted them. As the water warmed, however, so did they. Suds multiplied in his hands just before they were transferred to her body, and when his palms swept over her skin, cleanliness became a distant and virtually irrelevant need.

As the shower massaged her back, Charles brought his mouth to hers and kissed her. It was a kiss that lingered and intensified as he followed the contours of her back and the slope of her derriere. She pressed her breasts into his rib cage and slid a little to feel friction at her nipples. His hands were like sponges, delivering great puffs of bubbles in a soft, soothing way. Every caress prepared her for more.

His blackness took on a high sheen as he got wetter. The look in his eyes—longing and downright romantic—made her feel like the most desirable woman on the planet. She'd often been on the receiving end of such looks. What was different about this one? The fact that his hunger was reflected in her own eyes, she realized.

Their slick bodies met and slithered against each other while random body parts were groped and fondled. His hands stayed on her tits as long as the soap would permit. Her hands roamed the strong muscles of his chest in preparation for where she really wanted them: on his awesome prick.

It took two hands to grip the full length of him. She giggled at the discovery, staring up at him wide-eyed as she slid one fist and then the other over his shaft. She followed one hand with the other, over and over, in a hypnotic rhythm that actually made him harder, she observed with silent awe.

She'd never get clean at this rate.

The moisture between her legs was 10 percent water, 90 percent juice. She felt as light-headed now as she had that first time she'd seen him taking a shower. Except now, she could get whatever she wanted from him.

"Fuck my ass," she said, just loudly enough to be heard over the stream of water.

His dark eyes grew rounder. He held her head and stared into her eyes. "Are you sure?"

"God, yes," she said. She had never ached to be fucked in the ass before but then, she'd never been in the presence of such a beautiful black specimen.

"I'd love to have your sweet ass, Nikki. I'm afraid I'll hurt you, though. I want to pound you so hard..."

"Then do it," she said, turning around and bending over, using the tiled wall to lean against.

She imagined what her ass cheeks must look like and what an internal debate he must be having with himself about how to fuck her. The water splashed onto her back and ran down her crack, helping to keep her warm and ready for his meat. With one hand, she reached between her legs and played with her labia so her could see her fingers at work, stroking her lips and spreading her wetness. She knew the image would be irresistible.

And then she slipped a finger into her asshole and fucked slowly, as if to show him how it should be done. After a few strokes, her finger was replaced by his. His long finger reached all the way up her rectum and once there, it wiggled to stimulate every nerve ending. He withdrew that finger and then inserted two.

She knew he was trying to stretch her, prepare her for the formidable circumference that awaited her. Short of fisting her, though, nothing could prepare her for the inevitable.

She stayed bent over, determined to take his cock and hungrier than ever to feel it inside her. He began gently, worming the tip past her sphincter muscles and waiting until he felt her relax before pushing further.

Her asshole had never been pushed to such limits. Even after the workout she'd had with the two men on St. Martin, she realized now that that had been merely a warm-up for what Charles was now stuffing into her.

The pain was present, yes, and undeniable. It was also increasing. But what fullness! Everything she was and felt now emanated from her ass. She had never known pleasure could be amplified to these levels. The tile took virtually all her weight now, although she could feel Charles's hands at her hips, probably steadying her as he drilled.

Would he tear her?

Did she even care?

Her muscles stretched and pulled as his cock tested their limits. She didn't know whether she was screaming but wouldn't be surprised if she was. A long, sustained cry reverberated in her head as he pumped her ass, fingers gripping her pelvis firmly so she wouldn't fall. Hurt merged with happiness as she lost all awareness and surrendered to the stark, relentless lightning bolts of pleasure.

Her next conscious moment found her naked, covered in a bedspread, on the bed. His fingers stroked her hair.

"What the hell happened?" she asked quietly, afraid to find out.

"You passed out."

She shut her eyes in embarrassment. "Oh god."

"But it's okay. I caught you. You've been lying here ever since."

She recalled her last vivid memory and grinned. "You fucked my ass, though, didn't you?"

He smiled and stifled a chortle. "You bet."

"Then it was all worth it."

She sat up and threw off the bedspread. "You really have to leave now," she said. "If I can walk, that is."

She got to her feet and winced at the dull pain between her legs. "What a nice memento." She was laughing now, and so was he, although his was still guarded. He still feared that he'd hurt her.

Turning to face him, she put out her hand for him to hold. "You know, this might be the only time we'll have together."

His face went somewhat ashen but he nodded. "I know."

"I hope it's not, of course. This night was so incredible, I don't even know how to thank you for it."

He looked surprised. "Nikki, I'm the one who should be doing the thanking. I feel like a dream came true tonight." He kissed her hand. "What do you think Ed will say?"

She looked away, suddenly uncertain of everything. What would Ed say? How would she explain her decision? He'd knew, of course, that she wanted privacy the first time and that might bring up all the doubts he'd had from the start. How ironic that on the very night she realized how much she loved him, she'd be in a position to have to convince him of it.

"I don't know," she said, remembering that Charles didn't know that Ed had been the one to reignite her desire for her to be with Charles.

"Nikki, I just want to say that even though I'd love to have you every minute of the day, I understand that Ed has to be your first priority. He's your husband and I would never want to interfere with your commitment to each other."

"Oh, Charles. You're so sweet."

"Whatever you need me to do, however you need me to act—that's what I'll do. I respect you both too much to compromise your lives. After this trip ends—"

He stopped abruptly and looked at her with no small amount of alarm.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I was going to say that we never have to see each other again, but I don't know if that's such a wonderful prospect," he said. The sadness in his voice made her eyes sting with tears.

"Let me talk to him. He's a reasonable man. We're all reasonable people. We'll come to some kind of understanding. I'm as concerned for you as I am for myself. I'm going to do my best to see that nobody feels rejected or used."

Charles nodded. "I know you will. I trust you completely."

"One last kiss," she said, moving her face toward his. They enjoyed a final, bittersweet embrace, with Nikki still fighting back tears, before he stepped out of the cabin and she was forced to face the harsh, early morning light.

She longed to be back under Charles's bedspread. Instead, she had to decide how and what to tell her husband about what had just transpired. She walked slowly toward their cabin door, deep in thought about her next steps.

One wrong move could have a multitude of consequences, none of which she felt prepared to handle.

It was the longest short walk she'd probably ever taken.

If she told Ed that what she'd just experienced had been the best sex of her life, she might alienate and hurt him irreparably. And she might never get the support she needed from him to continue her liaisons with Charles.

If she withheld how she really felt, though, she'd be lying, and she promised Ed she'd never do that.

She stopped walking and squinted at the sun coming down the companionway trying burst out of the horizon. Had she finally gone too far? She'd just married a man who was the envy of every woman she knew—he was wealthy, good-looking, caring, sexy, good in bed, and generous to a fault. Why did she have to push her luck by forcing this new sexual twist on him? Most women wait years before they take a lover and even then, they certainly don't tell their husbands about it. But she didn't want a lover to replace Ed—she wanted one to share with him.

She couldn't go in to his cabin just yet. Her knees had lost their bones and her vision blurred with tears. She wanted too much—people had always told her that. And because of her looks, she always expected to get it. But now she was playing with people's emotions. Not people—one person. Her husband. Did she have the right to hurt him just because she wore his ring?

But they'd talked about it, she reminded herself. He had actually brought it up after she had discounted her proposition. Sure, originally it was her idea and it had taken some coaxing to get him thinking about it months ago but not coercion. She'd seen how excited he got by just thinking about her with other men and noticed how he had handled the two men on the island. What she wanted with Charles was not just for herself but also as an erotic treat for Ed. And she hoped Ed understood that.

So why did she feel guilty?

He'd given his permission. He was there when she had taken Charles to bed. He'd seen them making out right in front of them and he must know what she had been doing all night. He'd seen Charles's dick, so could there be any question that she'd enjoyed herself tonight? Would there be any real harm done if she admitted to having a great time? He hadn't said yes to her taking Charles to bed for the night to prove that Charles was better or worse in the sack than he was. That much she knew. He'd done it because he wanted her to have what she wanted.

And there was no denying that she wanted both Ed and Charles on this honeymoon cruise.

There was only one way to resolve her dilemma, she decided, she stood up and headed straight for the guest cabin across the hall.

After Ed had witnessed his wife enjoying the largest black cock he'd ever seen, he'd made a beeline for the guest cabin, mostly because he had nowhere else to go. Shell-shocked, he'd lain on the bed, renewed erection in hand, and let the riveting images of Nikki and Charles swirl around in his brain.

As he considered how he'd never seen her mouth stretched so wide, he'd begun rubbing himself anew. That picture of her, with her mouth stuffed like a pig awaiting the oven... She'd been wet for it ever since she'd seen it swinging under the shower spray. She finally got it.

Rub, rub, rub.

Nikki loved oral sex but she loved getting fucked even more. Ed knew that she'd had that cock up her cunt, either before or after she fellated him. How had she taken him—on top or missionary? Doggie style? How far did the black man push himself into her? How much could she take?

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

What kind of orgasm could a dick like that deliver? Did she scream and holler for him in ways that Ed had never heard? Did she get wetter? Pinker?

Another stream of come had then shot up and splattered his stomach. It was followed by an attack of self-loathing Ed didn't know how to relieve.

How can I enjoy this? he'd wondered. What kind of man comes in less than minute when he thinks of his wife with a big, fucking black man? Or any other man, for that matter?

He'd had so much alcohol over the past 24 hours, it was little wonder that his mind was a gloppy soup of confusion. He had needed to wash off the jizz from his stomach anyway, so he'd taken another shower. As the soothing water quelled his agitated brain, rational thoughts sprouted slowly. She enjoyed doing it, I enjoyed watching it, he assured himself. There's no reason to feel disgusted. We both got what we wanted.

As he crawled into bed, he noticed that the sun was just starting to come up. And even though it was his favorite time of the morning, his body craved rest more than rejuvenation. Now that he had a better perspective on what he'd seen in thier cabin and a driving desire to sleep off the hangover that had finally gotten the best of him, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep immediately.

When Ed awoke, the first thing he noticed was full sunlight. The second thing he noticed was the clock by the bed—it said two o'clock in the afternoon.

He turned to look at the other side of the smaller bed and was relieved to see Nikki sleeping. She was nude, however, and looked vulnerable as well as chilly. Ed covered her with a sheet, careful not to disturb her, and then took another shower as quietly as he knew how. Hunger rumbled in his gut, so without disturbing her, he made his way on deck to see what food Charles might have waiting for him. As he went, he wondered idly what time Nikki had come in to the guest cabin. He'd fallen asleep at sunrise, which meant she could have returned within more than an eight-hour window. Did it matter? He wasn't sure. He was dying to hear her version of the previous night's events, but wouldn't wake her to get them. She'd provide them soon enough.

On deck, Charles had a light breakfast waiting for him. "Good morning, Ed," Charles said. There wasn't a trace of guilt or shame in the man's demeanor. "You're up later than usual!"

He searched Charles's face surreptitiously for some clue to this unexpectedly easy conversation. "Long night," Ed said in response, no longer keeping eye contact with his Captain.

"Will Nikki be joining you?"

Ed picked up the cup of coffee that Charles had just poured for him. "She's sleeping it off," he told him.

Charles laughed, so at ease that Ed found himself fighting to keep his jaw shut. "I thought that might be what you were doing! You certainly had a few last night, Ed. But don't worry, I've made plenty of coffee."

It was so out of character for Charles to behave in such a friendly way after what had transpired between him and Nikki the night before. Ed would have expected him to be withdrawn and quiet and unbearably respectful to make up for his actions.

But maybe Nikki had led Charles to believe that Ed didn't want to discuss their rendezvous. He recalled Nikki mentioning that she was going to handle things in a certain way, telling Charles when the time was right about Ed's position. Had there never been an opportunity to do that last night? Maybe not. Ed stole another look at the elegant black man, and suddenly understood that his relaxed manner was the result of whatever Nikki had told him. Interesting, though, that the man could be so calm around him when his cock had fucked Ed's wife so thoroughly only hours before.

Nikki appeared on deck with wet hair and a beaming smile. She wore a short black mesh coverup that left little to the imagination. She hadn't even bothered to put on a swimsuit underneath it. Charles looked away quickly, embarrassed by either her body or his reaction to it. She kissed Ed first on the forehead and then on the lips, stroking his hair as she did so.

"Good morning, gentlemen," she said, taking the chair next to her husband and eagerly helping herself to a banana from the bowl of fruit Charles had placed on the table.

"I would hardly call it morning, sweetheart," Ed pointed out, grinning at her.

"I like to think of morning as a state of mind," she said, peeling the banana.

Charles laughed. "Well, that would explain quite a bit, then!" He leaned toward her to pour her coffee.

The sound of laughter gradually dissipated the anxious fog that had followed Ed out of the cabin. Charles let them know that lunch could be served when and if they wanted it, then made himself scarce.

Ed took a long, satisfying swallow from his cup. "Did you have a good time last night?"

She looked off into the horizon and sunk her teeth into the ripe flesh of the banana before she met her husband's eyes. "Yes, I did, but I don't want to talk about it here. Why don't we go for a walk, just the two of us, along the beach at that island over there?"

"Okay."

"Then I can also explain to you the epiphany I had last night," she said, chewing and grinning with an adorable gleam in her eye.

"Oh?" He wasn't sure he could handle another one of those from her.

"Yes. I realized what a wonderful husband I have. I'd always known it, but never with the certainty I knew it last night."

"Then by all means, let's hit that island!"

With the lunch Charles had made packed up in an insulated picnic bag, Ed and Nikki motored to the island. Ed still felt disconcerted by Charles's unerringly natural behavior. He's more normal than normal, he thought. Just what had Nikki told him?

The beach was just as perfect as Nikki had remembered it from her afternoon with Charles. Tropical breezes incited lascivious thoughts that demanded action. And yet, the breezes were wrapped in a cool tranquility, forcing the sexy urges to fight a little harder for attention. The conflict, though, was a delicious one, and Ed and Nikki gave themselves over to it happily.

Hand-in-hand, they strolled the shoreline, taking the same path that Nikki and Charles had strode the previous day. Nikki wasn't thinking about Charles today—her thoughts were focused on her husband. The marrieds discussed their living arrangements again, and just which residence was most practical to make primary. She described another decorating idea she'd had and he confided to her his difficulties with a particular competitor who'd tried to stand in the way of every deal he'd been involved in for the past year. They even talked about children.

"I want four," she said.

"But what about that beautiful body?"

"Don't worry. It'll stay beautiful!" she giggled. They both knew she was right.

They played like school chums in the water, splashing and squealing while the sun poured rays of optimism over them. Several hours passed without Ed even thinking about Charles, but when the man crept back into his thoughts, he considered them with far less anxiety than he had at breakfast. Whatever had happened between Charles and Nikki obviously hadn't adversely affected their marriage. He still wanted to know what exactly had happened but his need to find out was far less urgent than it had been.