Journey to Another Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers

Based on the sun's position in the sky, Ed guessed it was probably close to six o'clock. They spread out the blanket they brought and opened the bag with the food, which was a silent reminder of Charles and his role in their life. Nikki decided to broach the subject.

"Sweetie, I guess you realized that I told Charles you didn't know anything about him and me happening last night," she began. " I suspect he thinks I might have ambushed you and that you wouldn't want to discuss it and I feel bad about that for you."

"I know. I figured out that must be the impression he's under. He was too relaxed today so I assumed it was because he thought I didn't want to know." He unwrapped a sandwich and looked at Nikki. "So how was it?"

He hadn't meant to sound sarcastic, but there it was. What she chose to do with it would be her call.

But she didn't seem to pick it up. "Well," she said, inhaling deeply. Ed knew that's what people did before they delivered bad news, so he braced himself. "You know that I love you, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then, with that in mind, I must also say that last night was pretty damn good."

Ed raised an eyebrow, cueing her to continue.

"I mean, you've seen how big he is."

"I certainly have."

Neither of them attempted to eat the food they'd just unpacked, even though, in every pregnant pause, they stared at it.

"I was a little afraid at first," she said quietly, holding her sandwich in her lap. She was sitting on her feet and even though she wore a peach-colored bikini that covered only what was essential, she looked innocent and even a little shy. Ed sat lotus-style in his swim trunks and watched her.

"Why were you afraid?" he asked her.

She grinned. "I wondered if he might hurt me. I've never had a cock that big before."

"Few people have, I'd imagine."

She chuckled. "Yeah, exactly. I wanted it, you know that, but I was still unsure about whether I could take it."

She tossed her long hair away from her face and off her shoulder to swing it to the other side. Then, she placed her sandwich back in the wrapper. Neither of them commented on the very obvious erection that Ed sported.

"What did you do first?" he asked.

"First, I sucked him. I'm telling you, Ed, I really didn't think I could do it..."

"But you did." The rasp in his voice surprised him.

"But not right away. And not easily. He's not only wide but long, you know? I gagged a lot."

"Did you take him all the way down your throat?"

She smiled and blushed slightly. "I tried. I really did. But I just couldn't do it. I tried every trick I know to relax my throat muscles but there was just too much of him. I got him about halfway down and had to stop."

Ed wanted to say he'd seen her with her mouth full of black dick, but stayed silent.

"Honey, do me a favor?" she asked him.

"Of course."

"Take out your cock. I know it's hard and I want to watch it while I tell my story."

He lowered his trunks enough to expose his overheated rod. He was hard enough to fuck but he knew he had to let her finish the story. Just as Charles's size had been an endurance test for her, hearing about her escapades was one for him. The breeze helped to cool him but everything in his lap felt feverish.

"I sucked him for a little while but then I wanted him to fuck me. I can't really explain it but all I could think about while I sucked him was how much better it would be to have him in my pussy."

So that's what they did after he left.

"I got on my back so I could see him coming at me," she said, rapture evident on her face.

"He fucked you then?" Ed asked. His fingers played with his balls in a preamble to grabbing his cock.

"God, yes. Slamming me hard. It only hurt for a moment but then I adapted pretty well. Even when he went all the way into me, he had a few inches to spare."

"Wow." His fingers slyly wrapped themselves around his base. Its warmth surpassed anything the tropics could offer.

"And that's when I realized that I missed you a little," she said, smiling at him and watching as he played with himself. "He was big and he knew what to do with it, but it wasn't like it was with you. I actually found myself wanting you, wishing you were there. Just to be beside me"

"You say that with a lot of surprise in your voice."

"No, no! I'm not surprised. But you must admit that it's strange to have that kind of reaction while screwing somebody you've been lusting after."

"Is it? I don't know." Words didn't come easily at the moment—his concentration was elsewhere.

"Anyway, that's the point when I slipped into sluthood again!" She laughed when she saw his eyebrows come together. "What I mean is that suddenly, I just wanted Charles so much sexually. I knew you were the only man that really mattered to me but my lust for Charles it just exploded."

Ed's fist clutched at his cock as he pulled upward. He didn't trust his voice so he didn't speak.

"So, I flipped him over and ate his ass. I must have rimmed and tongue-fucked him for twenty minutes. You should have seen him squirming!"

He could've observed that she'd never rimmed his ass, but again, his voice would prove unreliable. He pictured her face between the firm black cheeks, tasting everything, lapping it up like nectar.

"We fucked again after that—"

"How?" he squawked. His hand went up and down in rhythmic motions in his lap.

"I got on top of him," she said, crawling closer to him. "Like this."

She gently pushed him onto his back, slipped out of her bikini bottoms, and positioned her pussy over his cock. The fire between them raged.

"We fucked like this until we both came. He went so deep, Ed. So deep!"

She sat on him and impaled herself. At the first mention of the word "deep," he slid all the way up her passage until he was completely surrounded by her wet heat.

"We fell asleep for a little while, but then I woke up and said I needed to get back to you." Up, down, up, down, juice seeping over his balls. "He suggested we shower together." Her breathless voice could only manage short sentences as she slammed down hard on him.

"Once we were in the shower, I knew I had to have him up my ass. Oh, Ed. The ultimate fucking—that huge cock between my cheeks! I thought I'd die." As she landed on him, her tits bounced. Her hair was wild with sea salt and abandon.

"Your Ass! You've never done that with me even. Those boy's on the island now him too! How did you do it?" Ed uttered so quietly, he almost couldn't hear his own words.

"I know I haven't done it with you! I'm sorry but please understand I've never really wanted you to have me there, I still don't really. But something about Charles got to me and I wanted him to have something special just for him. In fact knowing that I hadn't had you there made me want him to take my ass even more so I bent over and he got into me. I swear it was like being split in half. He fucked my ass, Ed! My ass! But I wished you could have been there, watching me take it."

His balls were now so tight, his breathing was labored. "I saw you, Nik. I saw you with him!"

"You did?" Her eyes widened.

"I peeked in. I saw his dick in your mouth!"

"Oh, Ed" she gasped. "I'm so glad!"

He erupted inside her just as her cunt pulled up deeper. She rode him throughout her climax, while her cries drifted out over the sea.

"What happens now?"

He had to ask because he honestly didn't know. As the sunset made preparations for its arrival and the sea breezes covered them like rustling sheets, the moment felt portentous. His question hung in the air for several seconds before she answered it.

"It's up to you," she said finally.

"Why is that?"

She rolled to her side on the somewhat gritty blanket to face him. "I love you so much for letting me have last night. You know that, don't you?"

He nodded.

"But I think you also know that I'm going to want more of Charles. A lot more, especially since we've got only week left of the cruise."

Another nod.

"So, we've got choices. We could keep last night as a one-off thing. Or you could give me your permission to have a few more trysts with him, then tell you all about them. Charles would think I'm doing it without your complete permission, though, and that doesn't put either of us in a very good light."

"True," Ed said. The world was unkind to men it perceived as cuckolds.

"Or you could let me tell Charles that you're not only okay with the situation but would like to watch sometimes!"

Her smile told him which option she preferred.

"It would all be out in the open and we could all relax. Think of him as our honeymoon helper!" she said, giggling. "Think of how hot that could be, sweetheart. More entertaining than any erotic movie."

He rolled his eyes and pretended to find the idea silly.

"We would even do matinee shows and take requests!"

At that, he laughed finally, and understood that the latter option made the most sense. He didn't want to spend another night wondering which of her orifices was getting what treatment, nor did he want to be in a position where his curiosity compelled him to peer into portholes like a Peeping Tom. After all, there was only another week—and when the cruise was over, Ed and Nikki would return home and this would all be an exciting memory.

Echoing his thoughts, she said, "After this cruise, we can spend the rest of our lives reliving it out together."

The air moved around them more quickly now as if the topic of conversation had stirred it, too. Ed felt lighter, as if he'd removed something from his conscience, when he said, "I want you to be discreet, Nikki. I don't want Charles thinking he's ever going to take you away from me. I'm your husband and he needs to know that—from you."

She squeezed him with the arm that she'd draped over his chest. "Of course! He already knows how much I love you and he'd never rub it in your face. He's such a gracious man, I think he'd even try to want to make it good for you."

"You know, I think you're right."

Her face glowed and her eyes sparkled. "So I can tell Charles you're okay with us having some fun?"

He looked at her sternly but didn't hide his delight. "You can as long you do two things."

"Anything."

"Be discreet."

"Yes?"

"And make damn sure you entertain me!"

"Yay!" she exclaimed, crawling back on top of him. He smiled at the sensation of her flesh against his. "I'll be discreet. That's no problem. And I think the entertainment part will take care of itself." She kissed him sensually on the mouth. "I love you so much. I want you to enjoy the next week as much as I intend to. We'll have our life together when the honeymoon is over but while we're here, I really want to make you a part of this. If you see anything you don't like or don't want to happen, just tell me, darling, and I'll stop. We're in this together."

He ran his palms up her back before he drew her close. "Yes, my sweetness. We are together."

"Always," she whispered before giving him another kiss. "No matter what anything looks like, remember that I only love you, and that I'm your wife forever and ever."

The clarity in her green eyes told him she meant it. Yet, a question gnawed at him and he could no longer hold back with it. "Tell me, Nikki. Was it better with him than with me?"

She turned away and lowered her face to his chest so he couldn't see her. Her silence lingered much too long, confirming his worst fears. Sometimes, he wished she were capable of a good, solid lie.

When she brought her face to his to kiss him once more, she said, "I've wanted to avoid comparisons because I'd be comparing apples and oranges with the two of you, but if we're talking pure sex, then, I'm sorry, sweetheart, it was the best I've ever had with anyone. We just clicked perfectly and, let's face it, not many men are as, um, well-equipped as he is!"

He said nothing. Her response wasn't a surprise but he was already sorry he'd asked.

"But if we're talking overall experience, I'd have to say it's better with you because it means more. It's a deeper experience with you because I love you so much."

He must have looked even sadder than he felt because he clearly saw pity cross her face. "Please don't be threatened by my interest in Charles, sweetheart. I don't love him. I love you. Sure I have feelings for him and that makes it more special for me but its you I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. And no matter how good the sex is, nothing is going to change that."

"Thank you for that," he said quietly.

"Let me promise you that everything I learn about myself with him, I will pass on to you for the rest of my life. Deal?"

Ed nodded "Deal"

"Can I ask you something?" she looked at him carefully.

He raised his eyebrows "What would that be?"

"Did you mind me taking him to bed last night? I know it might have come as a bit of a shock but I did say to you I wanted to have a bit of privacy at least on our first night"

"Well I must admit it put me on edge not so much you went to bed with him but that you took him to our cabin."

"I did that for both you and him darling." she looked deeply into his eyes looking for a sign that he might have not cared for her reasons but she saw only questions not judgements.

"For both of us?" Ed didn't understand what she meant.

"Yes, I wanted you to know that last night I'd made my decision and that I was going to be with Charles for the first time completely and I wanted him to know that too. If we went to the guest cabin or even to his cabin it wouldn't have made the same statement. It wasn't to hurt you by rejecting you but rather to help you understand that I'd made the decision to be alone with him the first time as we discussed. And let's face it he's a big man." she giggled "And it was more comfortable to be in there."

Ed understood her thinking she was obviously worried about his reaction last night and her taking Charles to what previously was "their" bed gave her decision a finality that made him accept it last night. He felt slightly rejected but he understood. He hadn't exactly been committed to the idea of her being with Charles previously waxing and waning between wholehearted support and outright derision of the idea with everything in between. She had done it to protect her choice and the privacy she wanted with Charles on their first night together as much as his own decision to allow her to indulge it.

"I think I understand Nikki, I would have preferred to be there and watch it all but I understand."

"Good" she smiled before continuing "You know sometimes I might want privacy with Charles Well you know I need to talk to him about what we have discussed. I'd like to do that alone. And if everything goes well sometimes I might want him in my bed with me too would you be ok with that?"

"As long as you don't leave me out completely, I have the deck hatch you know." Ed grinned.

"That you do honey, who would have known my loving husband would turn out to be such a voyeuristic pervert?" she teased him.

"And who would have know my beautiful bride would turn out to be a naught slut?" he retorted laughing.

"Indeed" she laughed. Then she looked at him seriously.

"Ed, tell me honestly are you ok with this truly and more importantly are we ok?" she asked while boring into his eyes with her own. He answered with far more conviction then he felt, he knew he was in for a strange journey over the next week and did not want her to see his fear.

"Honestly Nikki, I am ok and I think we are ok too."

She positively beamed her reply "I love you so much!."

"I love you too Nikki, now we had better pack up and get back before Charles sends a search party."

Dinner that night was naturally later then usual and almost a carbon copy of the previous evening. Charles joined them after dinner and Nikki sat with him. Nothing was mentioned about the previous night and it wasn't until quite later when Ed returned from the bathroom that he observed Charles and Nikki joined in a passionate kiss. He sat quietly opposite them and watched intently. Wanting nothing more then to stroke his own cock but refraining despite his desire. After a time the couple broke their kiss and conversation resumed as if nothing had happened. It wasn't until Charles left to clear away some glasses and bring Ed some fresh ice for his whisky that Nikki moved over to be next to her husband.

"I need to talk to Charles you know. I was thinking well ..." she stopped and looked at him, noticing his hard on still in his pants from watching them kiss.

"I see you enjoyed out little make out session too." she giggled, rubbing his hard on through his pants softly.

"Anyhow darling I was saying that I need to talk to Charles alone amongst other things." she smirked a little.

"What I'm saying is how would you feel about sleeping in the guest room again tonight? I'd like to talk to him and spend a little time alone. I promise that I'll be here in the morning for you." Ed was a little taken aback he was in fact secretly hoping that their make out session would turn into a lot more right in front of his eyes but it appeared Nikki had other plans. He wanted to object to tell her no, to tell her that he needed to watch if it was going to happen. But he settled for a question instead.

"I wanted to watch you tonight. Can you talk to him later?"She smiled and shook her head.

"No I need to talk to him alone before that happens, if its not ok just tell me. I'd like to take him to bed tonight but I don't have to. I could talk to him tomorrow."

"No Nikki, It's ok" he lied. "As long as you promise I can watch you soon."

"I think I can convince him tonight don't you?" she grinned at him.

"Darling I think you can convince any man of anything"

A half hour later Ed sat opposite Nikki and Charles as they again kissed passionately. The time had been surreal sitting there watching them make out causally for the last half a hour between conversations. This time when they broke Nikki stood up and took Charles hand. She smiled at Ed then bent over and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight darling, I think its time I took Charles to bed." and with a cursory nod from Charles they walked down to the cabin.

Ed gave himself license to enjoy two more whiskeys at a lovely, leisurely pace before following the couple to the cabin via the deck hatch. There was a time, he couldn't help but think, when he would have needed the whiskey to blot out his thoughts in a situation like this. Things were decidedly different now, however. He enjoyed his whiskeys, tasted them even, as the tropical night cast its mysterious spell over him.

Anyway, he wanted Nikki and Charles to have enough time to get into some truly interesting positions by the time he spied on them.

With a pleasant buzz going and the beginnings of a stellar hard-on, he strolled over to the deck hatch. To his dismay, its blind was closed, blocking his view to the inside. Had Nikki deliberately done that to tease him?

Had Charles?

Not to be dissuaded from his goal, Ed decided to pull up a nearby chair to the window and listen to the muffled sounds in the master cabin. He heard voices but the rhythms were wrong for conversation. The sentences were short and responses weren't always forthcoming. He distinctly heard a moan, Nikki's giggle, a grunt. And then he heard the sound of his own zipper.

Fleeting scenes flashed through his imagination but he couldn't focus on any one of them in particular. He imagined full, pink lips encircling thick, black cock. Tongues snaking along thighs. Breasts filling palms. Too many images fought for supremacy, preventing him from staying with one for any length of time. But his cock didn't seem fussy—it swelled while he beat it to the rhythm of his quickening heart, and it emptied itself very close to the spot where it had done so only 24 hours before.

DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers