Journey to Another Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shimmied backwards, using her ass to walk herself a bit behind Charles. Ed understood instantly that she was after the man's asshole again. Sure enough, soon Charles bent forward to give her tongue better access to him. His face landed at her pubic bone, where he wasted no time lifting her skirt and helping himself to her pussy.

And so, there they were, enjoying a seaside 69 party as Ed watched. Nikki's legs were spread wide and her pelvis tilted to feed Charles every glorious inch of her wet cunt.

"Oh, sweetheart, come closer. Watch me lick his ass!"

Ed repositioned himself to see her tongue in action. It swirled around the man's opening, rimming it as if it were the salt-covered edge of a margarita glass. Ed pulled his own swim trunks down and didn't even look around to see if anybody was watching, before he began jerking off. His erection was so fierce, so demanding, he didn't even think about getting caught or being seen. He stroked himself as Nikki's pink tongue burrowed into the black man's hole. When she wiggled it around inside, Ed pumped his fist faster.

"I want to eat everything he's got, Ed!" she murmured between dives. "His ass makes me so hot!"

She ate him with gusto, pushing her pussy up higher into Charles's face and grinding it mercilessly. Charles responded by sucking her clit and finger-fucking her cunt, which only made her eat him more desperately.

"Suck my tits, Ed. Play with me."

And he was on his knees, trying to get at her breast underneath Charles's strong black abdomen. No sooner had he begun to get the feel of her hard nipple on his tongue when her orgasm shot through her like electrical current, sending her bucking and squirming under both men. Charles kept eating, but did take a few seconds to blurt out, "I'm coming, Nikki!" before spewing jizz all over her torso.

Ed, who had been beating himself off while trying to suck her tit, now worked full time to bring about his own come—he didn't want to be walking around with a hard-on while his cohorts had passed into post-coital tranquility. He was proud of what he shot high into the air, especially when some of it landed on Nikki's cheek and hair.

The threesome lolled about on the blanket for a while to let the fervor of the moment evolve into quiet satisfaction. They cleaned each other up—or rather both men helped Nikki get put together—and then headed back to the boat, where pleasant conversation and an easy peacefulness settled on them.

They didn't see much of Charles for the remainder of the afternoon, however. Once they'd returned from the island, he told them that he needed a few hours in the galley to prepare for their final dinner onboard.

Nikki took a long nap in the cabin. Ed caught up on some reading. They convened on deck for Charles's special dinner at eight o'clock. Nikki wore a short black dress with spaghetti straps and beaded fringe that shimmered when she moved. Charles began the feast with a toast.

"To Ed and Nikki, my favorite employers, passengers, and sex partners. You've made this a voyage I will never forget." His voice wavered slightly, and Nikki's eyes moistened. She went to him and kissed his cheek.

"We feel the same way," Nikki said softly. "You are an incredible man, Charles."

"And a hell of a seaman," Ed added, immediately realizing that the word would sound like "semen" when spoken. But nobody laughed, which pleased him.

Candlelight infused the night with a wistful quality that seemed to bring them closer together. Slightly too much champagne was consumed by all, probably on purpose.

After dessert, Nikki sat back in her chair and surveyed her two men wordlessly. Ed could practically hear both cocks snap to attention.

"Ed, Charles, I think it's time that I had you both. At the same time. Would that be all right with you, darling?"

Ed wasn't entirely sure what she had in mind, but the champagne had made him amenable enough for practically anything. He nodded. "Of course, my love."

"Wonderful. Let me prepare you, then."

She got up, dress a-shimmer, and unzipped her husband. He helped her remove his pants and briefs until he sat naked from the waist down. He felt proud of his hard-on, even though it was considerably smaller than Charles's.

While he sat there, Charles moved the table away, then Nikki stripped him in a similar fashion. Then, she led the black man a little closer to Ed. Standing between the men, she took one cock in one hand and one in the other.

"You're both going to fuck me tonight. I want to feel both of you filling me up at the same time."

There was no need for either man to comment. Her plans suited them just fine.

Nikki straddled Ed's chair, causing her dress to rise and reveal yet another pantyless outfit. Ed could smell the beginnings of her wetness. He put his fingers to her pussy lips and found them slick and ready. And yet, looking up at her, he suddenly wanted to make her come, right then and there. So he went to the spot he knew was always responsive, the tiny section of her clit that could always be relied on to send distress signals to her brain. She uttered a tiny yelp and arched her back as soon as his fingers began to work.

"You don't mind if I warm you up first, do you, honey?" he asked, knowing that she was already unable to answer because her orgasm was so imminent. When she gave it up, fluid flowed into her palm and her pussy lips quivered. She held on to his shoulders and called out her pleasure. Charles came up behind her and held her butt cheeks.

"That's right, baby. Let it out. Ed's fingers are giving you what you need," Charles growled into her ear.

And her come did last for a while. Ed kept diddling throughout, and the longer she shouted, the harder he got. He couldn't see Charles's erection, but suspected the same was true for him.

Finally, she finished and immediately began to laugh as a way to unwind. "Well, now!" She said when her breathing took on a more regular pattern. "That was fun!"

"That was the idea," Ed said.

"But now it's time for my idea."

Her drenched cunt descended on his prick, shrouding it in tight, fiery heat. "Mmmmm, yes," she said. "I love the way you feel inside me." She squirmed to drive him deeper.

Charles stood behind her, fucking the side of her neck with his prodigious cock. She grinned, shut her eyes, and let it nuzzle her as if it were a furry pet that she was fond of. Charles then broke her shoulder straps and pulled her dress down to reveal her breasts. Ed watched as Charles squeezed and bounced Nikki's tits while she rode her husband.

"And now, sweetheart, I'm going to ask Charles to fuck me up the ass. You'll both be inside me at the same time. Can you feel me getting wetter just thinking about it?"

"I think that's a fantastic idea," Ed told her, holding her hips as she rose and fell on his cock.

She leaned forward to show Charles her crack. The black man moved efficiently to stick his tip into her sphincter. Ed saw her wince and felt her pussy get tighter. Charles drilled slowly, knowing her body well enough now to wait for the right signals.

"Oh, my God. Ed, this is unbelievable," she whispered. "He's pushing up my ass and it feels like there's no room for him because your cock is inside me. But he's filling me, baby, he's filling my asshole, and it's so fantastic!"

She stiffened and arched her back. She clutched Ed's shoulders and made noises in her throat that Ed had never heard before.

"Take it up the ass, baby. There you go," Charles mumbled when he had gone as deep into her as he could.

"Now fuck me," she rasped. "Both of you! Fuck my holes!"

Ed thrust upward. Charles banged from behind. Together, they sent Nikki into a speechless delirium of pain and pleasure that Ed could only attempt to imagine.

"Come in me," she managed to utter. "Give me come!"

Her pussy squeezed and practically choked Ed's cock—between that and the visuals, he could do nothing to hold back the tide of spunk that now burst from his cock. He groaned loudly, but his voice was soon overshadowed by Charles's, who was dumping a load of his own into her ass.

It was a bittersweet fuck—they all wanted it to be the one they could take with them, the one that would define their time together on the boat. Which is why Ed had to force himself to choke back a sob as his orgasm subsided.

Nikki, however, could not exercise the same self-control. She wept openly as jizz seeped out of both her holes and the men gradually pulled out of her. She slumped to the deck and looked at Charles, wide-eyed and pleading.

"Give me one last drink, Charles. I want to taste this one for the rest of my life."

With a shiny thread of come still dripping from his tip, he tried to shake his cock out of performance mode to give her what she wanted. A few deep breaths later, he was delivering a perfect arc of yellow nectar to her face. She opened her mouth to catch it all as Ed stared, fascinated.

When the black man was finished, she turned to Ed. "Let's go to bed, sweetheart. If I stay here any longer, I'll just sit here like a blubbering fool."

Ed rose from his chair. He nodded at Charles, holding his gaze for a second longer than usual in an attempt to convey his gratitude. Then he took the arm of his come-stuffed, piss-dripping wife and walked, bottomless, to their cabin.

If the day before had been subdued, today was downright funereal. Last night's wildly satisfying evening had marked the final curtain for the threesome's antics, a realization Ed was glad to make today rather than the previous night. He would not have been able to enjoy himself with such abandon if he'd given too much thought to the gravity of the situation.

The sky was slightly overcast—a reflection of the spirits on the boat. Nevertheless, Nikki sunbathed, although there was a perfunctory air about her, as if she were only lying there out of habit. She hadn't said a word in the past hour. Charles spent most of his time in the cockpit. Ed looked at his watch. It was going to be a long seven hours before it was time to dock at St. Martin.

Just as he, too, started to close his eyes and surrender to the pervasive melancholy, Nikki's voice jarred him.

"Sweetie, can I ask you something?"

His eyes shot open. He hadn't heard that coy, little-girl inflection in her voice for more than a week. "Of course. What's up?"

"I would really like to have a last romp with Charles. Just the two of us. Would you mind terribly?"

He wasn't sure, but considering it was the last day of their honeymoon, he didn't want to deny her anything. "If that's what you want, I have no objections."

"Thank you, honey." She was already on her feet. "I just need one for the road," she told him, winking. She had suddenly once again become the animated, energetic Nikki that he knew and loved.

He watched as she made her way to the cockpit, swaying her perfect chassis like a woman who knew its power.

When Charles saw her, his heart crawled into his throat. She wanted him one more time! He felt so much more than fortunate or lucky—he felt blessed.

"I couldn't go without giving you a proper goodbye," Nikki whispered as she brought her lips to his.

He memorized the softness of her lips and the way her breasts pressed against his chest. He inhaled slowly to commit her delectable scent to memory. By tonight, he would miss her, and by next week, he would need desperately to conjure up his recollections of her for sustenance.

They kissed passionately for a few minutes but Charles was so hard, he could not continue without having more of her.

"May we go to my cabin?" he asked.

She nodded, took his hand, and they scurried to his cabin, passing Ed in the process. He gave them a modified salute, Nikki giggled and waved, and Charles nodded with a sober expression on his face. From Ed's deck chair, he saw how enormous the black man's erection already was. Nikki would be getting what she needed in a matter of minutes, he surmised.

In his cabin, Charles could barely contain his joy. As much as he'd enjoyed having sex with Nikki in Ed's presence, he sometimes wished for those early days, when she was his and Ed wasn't always there. Not that he wanted to deceive Ed, but for a precious few days, Charles had the honor of being Nikki's lover, a man distinctly separate from her husband. He liked their stolen moments—even if Ed was aware of it the illicitness of it all had made his time with her more special.

He showered her beautiful breasts with kisses and ran his fingers through her long, dark hair. She traced the outline of his pecs with her fingertips then repeated the process with her tongue. He slipped his hand between her legs. Her pussy was still hairless but not quite as smooth as a few days ago. The early signs of stubble didn't deter him in the least, however. He roamed her slippery folds and crevices, trying to burn her into his brain for later retrieval. The slick softness, the aromatic waves that rose up to meet him, the way her pelvis moved when she wanted him to stroke her faster: all of it was so endearing, he never wanted to forget it.

Her hands were working toward a similar goal. She wanted to remember how long his dick was and tried several circumspect ways of measuring it with her hands. She extended her fingers and found that he was longer than the distance between the tip of her pinkie and the tip of her thumb. She tried wrapping her hand around it, only to discover that her fingers weren't long enough.

She dropped to her knees and put the luscious slab of meat between her lips, noticing how wide her mouth had to stretch to take all of it. Would she ever forget how his balls smelled? She hoped not. She licked them to make sure.

On the bed, he got on his back and she straddled him, positioning her cunt over his face. She leaned forward, toward his cock, just as he burrowed into her pussy face first. She spent a long time on his hard-on, tasting and licking the shaft, and tickling the head. Every time he leaked a little pre-come, she flicked her tongue to remove it. While she worked, he did his best to consume every drop of her juice, sometimes making sucking noises to swallow it all.

She spent time on his balls, too. They were too big to suck into her mouth efficiently, so she had to use a hand-and-mouth combination that sent shivers up his spine.

He knew she was working her way to his asshole, and the anticipation threatened to make him explode.

He purposely hadn't cleaned himself as thoroughly as he might have that morning. Maybe he hoped she'd want to eat him one more time. He wanted to be nice and filthy for her—knowing that she loved everything from his shit to his piss turned him on like nothing ever had. No woman had ever expressed that kind of sentiment before, and it made him feel manlier than any other sexual experience he'd known. It also meant that she appreciated everything about him. He now believed that, if given the opportunity, he'd lick shit out of her asshole, too. And it would probably taste divine!

She rimmed him slowly and with each stroke of her tongue, his sphinter relaxed more. She seemed to know when the time was right to insert one delicate finger inside him and wiggle it until he cried out.

She seized the moment to pull herself up and sit on his dick. She drove him up into her pussy and rode him until he emptied his balls inside her. Then, snatch dripping, she stuffed him up her asshole and drained him of jizz he didn't even know he had. She came when he did, only much louder. He only saw her cascading hair and shapely back as his cock penetrated one hole and then the other.

With both orifices leaking his sperm, she stood on the bed and looked down at him. Healthy color flushed her cheeks. He liked how messed up her hair was—it meant she'd abandoned herself to their activities.

She wobbled a little as she spoke. "Charles, I'm going to lie down on the floor and I want you to cover me head to toe in your piss. I mean it. Spray me until I'm drenched. Good and wet."

She was true to her word, and he was compliant to a fault. He urinated on her feet, her legs, her mound, her tits, and finally on her face. She opened her mouth to swallow the remaining drops he fed her. When he was finished, he dropped to his knees and gave her a long, slow, heartfelt kiss.

She had dressed for drama: a black mini dress with red belt, and her hair swept up and held in random spots with diamond-and-ruby-encrusted combs. A diamond necklace Ed had given her as a wedding gift adorned her graceful neck. She didn't have to work at being memorable, Ed thought to himself, but it was charming to see her try.

Although the three of them had always known this day would come, tears were inevitable. There was no outright weeping, but Ed's throat was tight, and he noticed more than one tear stream down his wife's cheek as she embraced the big black man. She spoke low and soft to him, with words Ed couldn't hear and didn't want to.

"There's nothing I could say that could ever convey my gratitude," Charles said, voice wavering. "Ed, the gift of such a warm and beautiful woman was more than I could ever have hoped for." He shook Ed's hand warmly and clasped it with his free one. Ed nodded at first, not trusting his voice, but finally managed to gain control.

"Charles, you gave us unimaginable pleasure," he said. "And I'm not just talking about the meals."

Charles smiled. "Thank you."

Nikki touched his arm and held it. "Please stay in touch, Charles. Even if it's just to let us know you're alive and well."

The black man nodded. "I will."

They went their separate ways, never turning around to look at one another for fear the sense of finality might spoil their memories. Ed and Nikki made a beeline for the restaurant where they had dinner reservations. Charles ensured that their luggage was delivered to the villa.

The restaurant was just quiet enough to have a conversation but noisy enough to obscure the words from eavesdroppers.

"It's hard to believe it's over," Nikki said, green eyes round with sadness.

"That the trouble with real life. It always intervenes."

"Wasn't it wonderful, though?"

"Oh yes. I wouldn't have traded it for anything," Ed assured her.

"Are you sure you were okay with my seeing him alone one last time today?"

"I had a little pang of insecurity, but it passed," he said truthfully, lowering his eyes. "I thought about how I once snuck around to peep into the porthole to catch a glimpse of the two of you in action. I didn't have the compulsion to do that today, so I guess that's progress," he added wryly, grinning at her.

"Ed, seriously, do you regret what we've done?"

"What if I did?"

"I don't know. I don't think I could live with myself."

"Stop worrying. Any reservations I had going in were gone as of a few days ago. I'm actually amazed by what we did."

"Really? How?" Her eyes sparkled.

"So many married couples spend their lives suspecting each other of infidelity and then sneaking around behind each other's backs to get the excitement they crave. We'll always be different, you and me. We identified early what turned us on, and were lucky enough to discover that it was the same thing."

She giggled. "Yes, that was convenient, wasn't it?"

"I mean, it wasn't exactly the same, obviously, but it involved you being pleasured by somebody else."

"While you watched and joined in. That's the important part."

"Yes, and that's the part I seemed to resist in the beginning. I was a victim of brainwashing, I guess." He smiled at her, admiring once again how stunning she was.

"It's so weird how that whole monogamy model persists, isn't it? It doesn't make anybody happy but everybody keeps trying to conform to it. I think what we did even if it was really a fantasy made us happy and even brought us closer. But how could we ever explain that to the average married person?" she said.