Journey to Another Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pondered the notion as they tasted their exquisitely grilled fresh fish.

"What seemed to perplex me was how you could love me but want sex with somebody else. It's an old and very romantic idea, that women can only give their bodies to men they're in love with."

"Romantic in a ridiculous, outdated way. Very Jane Austen-ish," she said dismissively. "Who I love and who I want to fuck can certainly be different. I'm lucky that I found a man I can do both with."

"Thank you."

"And a man who understands my inner slut."

He laughed. "Well, that took me the longest to fully grasp, but when I did, it was like the heavens opened up and the angels sang!"

"I love you so much," she said, reaching across the table to take his hand.

"We're a damn good match," he replied.

"And my inner slut has been satisfied for a very long time."

"That's good to know," he confessed. "Finding men for you in New York was going to be a challenge I wasn't looking forward to."

"That will not be a problem I'm ready to devote my life to you and only you, I was ready the day we got engaged but events intervened." she said giggling. And he knew that she meant it.

They slept soundly at the villa that night and boarded their Netjet just past sunrise the next morning. Manhattan and their married life awaited them.

Epilogue

Within weeks of returning to New York City, Ed and Nikki decided that the city had lost its allure as a home base. They craved something quieter. Maybe the long, languorous days aboard the yacht in the Caribbean had taught them to appreciate a certain amount of tranquility, but whatever the reason, they sought escape and moved to Greenwich. The slower pace appealed to them both. Nikki took up gardening and Ed moved his office nearby to avoid the commute.

Their days may have been quiet but their sex life maintained its heat and vigor. Nikki's appetite for sex never seemed to wane. It was not uncommon for either of them to bring in scenes from the honeymoon as an erotic enhancement to their lovemaking—the memories of that trip never got old. Within a few days of returning Ed arrived home one night to find Nikki naked on her hands and knee's with her delectable ass in the air. "It's time you fucked my asshole darling" and he did. The first time she asked him to piss on her he found it difficult but he got over it soon enough and he found that now nearly every time she performed oral sex on him it included a session of her licking his ass, he loved it. Surprisingly she never really seemed to look at other men, she danced and teased as before and he still enjoyed watching her wrap men around her finger but it never progressed further and the complete trust that seemed to exist between them now was practically unique and even other couples commented on it.

"Do you ever wish we were back on that boat?" Ed asked her once, several months after they'd moved to Connecticut.

She laughed. "Just every day!" When she saw the surprise on his face, she offered further explanation. "It was a beautiful time, but let's face it—a steady diet of it would probably kill us!"

Now it was his turn to chuckle. "Ever think about having Charles again?"

She hesitated and for a moment, Ed thought she might say "no." "Not really oh I sometimes crave that big cock of his, yes, but I honestly am content with tapping into my memories. You won't find me gone one morning because I've gone off to the Caribbean to find him or anyone else!"

A month or so before their first anniversary, Nikki cooked his favorite dinner and made a special effort to look glamorous. "All right," Ed said. "What gives? I know my darling well enough to know when she's trying to persuade me to do something."

Her giggle consumed her. "Nothing gets by you, does it? Well, okay, as a matter of fact, there is something I want to talk with you about."

Ed's heart raced. He would give her anything—of that he was sure—but to which end of the earth he'd have to travel to accomplish it gave him some pause. "Go ahead," he urged.

"What would you say about starting a family?"

Relief washed over him like waves on a shore. "Is that all! Well, that's an easy one to answer. I think it's a grand idea and the sooner we get started, the better!"

They made love in the living room to prove his point. Only during the afterglow did she tell him that she was going to stop taking the birth control pill immediately. "Not that this was wasted sex," she assured him. "It just won't make a baby."

The next day, Ed got an idea and ran it by her during dinner. "I was thinking that chartering a yacht in the Caribbean might be a lovely way to celebrate our anniversary."

She squealed with delight and threw her arms around him. "I'd love that!"

"But let's stay at a different resort," he pointed out.

"Oh yes. Definitely." She planted an enthusiastic kiss on his forehead that made him think of little girls and county fairs. "In fact," she said sheepishly, "I recently came across something that might be of interest to you."

His eyebrows shot up. "Oh?"

She left the room and returned with a large postcard. She held it in front of her face to let him get a good look at it. Captain Charles and two black deckhands as well as a young twenty something blonde girl hostess and a European looking man in a chef's uniform, graced the front, all in impressive form. They assumed various positions of seamanship aboard an impressive yacht, whose name was Milos.

"'Milos Yacht Charters', huh?" Ed said, laughing. "This just arrived today?"

"Yes! How's that for serendipity?" she asked, lowering the postcard to reveal her smiling face.

"Pretty amazing."

"Now, that looks like the ideal anniversary gift to me!" she said.

"Are you sure?" Ed asked both hoping she was and wasn't.

"Yes but with a few reservations" and she explained.

With a simple phone call, the trip was arranged. Ed hired another Netjet to whisk them to the islands. On board, as they admired the expanse of increasingly blue seas, Ed began to have vivid recollections of their previous trip. His erection poked at his zipper. He had seen the kinds of outfits Nikki packed and knew that she was planning on a slightly modified repeat performance of the honeymoon. He found that prospect not at all disagreeable.

She turned to him suddenly and giggled. "You know, this could turn out to be an annual event!"

"You miss that cock more than you knew, eh?"

"Well, you must admit that his new job certainly makes things easy for us to indulge our fantasy."

"Easy, yes, but maybe we're out of practice. Or maybe I've slipped back into my old, uptight ways," he teased. "Maybe this won't work out at all."

She looked at him with the most serious face she could put on. "How could it not work out? I've might have four men to drain of sperm for two whole weeks and you have that little blonde to play with as well hopefully!"

At the mention of sperm, he remembered that Nikki was no longer on the pill. He mentioned it, hoping she'd already thought of a solution.

"I don't think we have to worry, honey. Last week, I got fitted for a diaphragm just in case. I'm pretty sure I remember how to insert it. Beside's remember our agreement? We do not have to play on this trip unless we both want to and even if we do no one except you gets my pussy only my sluthole and mouth are open for business this trip!"

"We do seem to always think of everything, dear." he laughed.

She laughed. "Well, I do, but it wouldn't hurt if you reminded me to use it always even if they are using my ass accidents can happen...! "

He shook his head, smiling. "Don't worry I will be vigilant, I mean we just couldn't risk letting a big black man get me pregnant could we?"She leaned forward and lowered her voice. "That's right darling but you have to remind me to take it out too for you and don't you be putting your swimmers near that Swedish girl either unless she's on birth control. I'm not sure I could lick it all out of her!" Her hand squeezed his hard cock when she winked at him.

Ed sighed, knowing that yet another adventure awaited them and that whatever happened they would enjoy it together.

THE END.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
SexecclecticSexecclecticover 1 year ago

This series was so well written, a salute is due DrPope. Anyy reservations I have are much the same as many who have commented, in that it stretched beyond the point of believability. It seems to be a consistent tendency to go too far whenever interracial sexplay is involved here on Literotica. Whether Interracial Love, Loving Wives, BDSM or whatever category you find it in, most of the story is great and then it goes too far to be realistic. In addition, that is ok too; maybe realistic and believable isn’t necessary for everyone. Or maybe I just haven’t witnessed it and therefore it’s not my reality.

I will credit DrPope with making Charles seem like a real human being, that did the heart good to read, instead of the stereotypical “BBC” black male you encounter on Literotica, where he goes into full dominance mood calling her “black cock slut,” and having her pierced and a Queen of Spades tattoo for all the world to see. That alone put DrPope in a different category. You can argue that as written, Nikki has some very cliché behavior, but I do not mind. For me personally, the interracial genre is one of the most powerful of all story types and it was better than most here.

Some people have commented that Nikki was just a cunt. I can’t find fault with a strong, dominant and persuasive woman. I rather liked the way she was written. Her behavior on a “honeymoon” did seem a bit of a stretch, but it is someone else’s story not mine.

All criticisms aside, two things DrPope did that deserves heaps of praise are building characters largely against the clichéd variety. For me the shining point was illustrating the emotional journey and struggles of sharing someone you love with someone else sexually. It was indeed a roller coaster ride, and an accurate one of the emotional angst, which ultimately lead to personal growth if you don’t let them eat you alive. Ed talks at various points about the understanding he came to from each level of insecurity and jealousy, and the growth that followed. Well described and well thought out. That does happen if you persevere.

Praise to you DrPope for a helluva read. Not everything in there is how I would write it, and many others feel the same. But it’s the good Dr’s fantasy and it’s a helluva ride.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

They are both cunts. You can be a slut and a perv but that doesn’t give you the right to judge others. Your marriage and connection isn’t special or deep. When you have been married 60 years then you can talk. These two couldn’t keep their word for a year

magenta9959magenta9959over 3 years ago

I have to line up pretty much with Tatanka and Vazkor. DrPope is one of the very very best writers on Lit, any way you cut it. This is as erotic and romantic as anything you can find. 'Tis a real pity that he's not written anything more than this. Another loss, like Great Corruptor, which the readers can lament.

This is not without flaw, though. The scat and showers left me pretty cold, even as I tried to relate to this as representative of the passion/erotcism/loss of control. OK, maybe. What grated the most, however, was that Ed, a hyper-successful businessman able to generate vast wealth, when given every opportunity to chirp up in objection to Nikki's conduct, even to the most limited extent (her going clubbing wearing the black dress THEY agreed to save for the honeymoon), never does. I just can't see that, really, as it plays directly against type. Once I could cope with that disconnect, I was riveted, and rightly so. Great, great work. Thanks.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
A woeful journey to another cuck wimp/slut wife derivative tale!

Dr Pope

I agree with much of tanaka's assessment of the main characters' baser qualities, but my conclusion is totally different. Slut wife....ultimate narsicistic manipulator who lets her skanky cunt do all hef thinking for her. And I was always led to believe that males were the only ones who let their smaller head motivate their lustful actions. You can dress the situation up with supposedly deeply insightful conversations between the slut wife and her pathetic submissive cuck wimp of a hubby, but let's be honest. This really was a cuckold-based Fetish tale and as such would have been better placed in that particular sub genre. You also pandered to the old worn out racist view of men of colour having enormous cocks that render white women insatiable. So overall, at best a highly derivative cuckold plot line, revolving around two-dimensional unlikeable characters. Not especially erotic unless the whole female led cuckold wimp fetish thing happens to be your bag. One last question to you...did it really require you to tell your tale by dragging it out over 11 fucking chapters?!!

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Love the series

As an erotic fantasy this is hot as all hell. Congratulations! As a wife however in reality, the dishonesty of the manipulative Nikki would be a nightmare. She's always promising "just one more fuck please and then I'll be faithful and monogamous forever" and of course every word out of her sexy mouth is complete bullshit. Ed is a hopeless idiot for ever marrying her, masochist though he is. She "had planned to be monogamous right after their wedding" but of course events conspired against her and she declares this with a straight face. You've painted the perfect picture of a sadistic cuckquean and her tortured mate. Thank the gods it's only a fantasy!

Really, this is pornography at it's best. Fine job of writing, DRPope.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sam and Edward Ch. 01 Wife takes black lover while on holidays.in Interracial Love
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
Kat and Tom Ch. 01 Husband gives wife to neighbour for the weekend.in Loving Wives
Cuckold to the Max He becomes a cuckold, but who gets to breed his wife?in Interracial Love
Amber Ch. 01 Drunk slutwife gets her first black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories