All Comments on 'Tripletit 03: Journey to the Planet'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Back in paradise again

Thank you

I have been waiting a long time for this story series to continue. As you have in the past, you are still an excellent story teller for me. I am sure there are any number of adventures your characters can get into, and perhaps will in their, our, future. Please do continue to write and thank you for sharing with all of us. I would not be opposed to more stories involving the people of Trib. I am also sure there will be detractors as well. You most definitely have my vote and this story like the others touched rather delicately on the customs of the home world and provided further enlightenment of what life is really like there. I wouldn't mind taking a vacation or even immigrating, oh if that were even possible... just an old man's dreams.

Thanks again

Calli06Calli06about 4 years ago

What an absolutely gorgeous story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES