Tripletit 03: Journey to the Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the regret on Shona's face as she tensed her muscles to expel me. I felt a sense of loss too. Our union had been more complete than anything I could have imagined.

As I landed on the bed Shona grabbed the edges of the sheet and wrapped it around me. She wound it so tightly that I was constrained more than I had been when inside her. I could feel that I was covered with her secretions. I must be making a real mess of that sheet.

Shona took a pillowcase and wiped my head dry. She pulled me to her middle breast.

"Suck, Ricky. We need a rest after that."

I sucked. Within seconds I was unconscious.

The next thing I knew was that I was sharing a shower with Shona. She was washing me very effectively. I spluttered as the shower hit my face. She laughed at me. She wrapped me in a large towel, dried me and put me back on the bed. The sheets had been changed. She dried herself and watched me struggle ineffectively to release myself from the towel.

She relented and unwrapped me. We dressed. I looked at the clock. It was nearly time for the evening meal.

"Well, Ricky? Do you want to face everybody, or shall we eat in here?"

"I'm ready to face our public, Shona, if you are."

"Let's go."

When we entered the dining room we were greeted by a storm of applause. We thanked everyone for their presents and their good wishes. There were a few jokes at our expense and a request for speeches from us.

We hadn't had a father of the bride, nor a best man, so we had to do the speeches ourselves. What we said doesn't matter. They didn't care, neither did we. We were happy and they were happy for us.

At the end of the meal we were left alone, drinking coffee.

"What I did to you, Ricky, should have healed the skin on your back," Shona suddenly whispered. "It has made a difference, but the scarring is still visible. I don't know much about the effect on your skin of engulfing you because it is rarely done, and very infrequently mentioned. It is a private matter between consenting adults."

"Even if it has only worked partially, Shona, that's a help," I whispered to her. "I can feel that my back is easier. The skin isn't pulling when I move. I had to be careful not to stretch too much. Now it seems more flexible."

"I'll look at it again tonight. Maybe the effect takes time. Or we might have to repeat the process. Can you face another engulfment?"

"Face? That was wonderful. I'd enjoy it. You would too, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Ricky. But we have to be careful. If you ejaculate when wholly inside me I'd get pregnant. I don't think we're ready for that. We have work to do."

"I could wear a condom?" I suggested.

"Of course! Why didn't I think of that? We rarely use them on Trib because we can't get pregnant by normal coupling, and engulfing a male is normally done only to produce a baby. Have you got any condoms?"

"In my cabin. I could get more from the ship's shop before we arrive."

"I think you should. Get them from your cabin now, AND stock up from the shop. They are difficult to buy on Trib because so few people need them."

I went to my cabin. The wedding presents were spread on my bed, small in bulk but full of meaning. I found my pack of condoms. Why had I brought a gross of them when they are normally irrelevant on Tripletit?

Back in Shona's cabin she asked to look at my back again. I stripped to the waist. She ran her fingers gently over the scarring and then pressed firmly. I could sense that there was significant improvement. I would have screamed if she had done that yesterday.

"This is our wedding night, Ricky. You are going to be well fucked and I'm going to swallow you whole again. This time you will stay inside me, except for your head, for as long as I can endure it. When I can't stand any more, I'll swallow you for a few seconds before pushing you out. But I hope I can keep you wrapped in my body for hours. Finish stripping and put a condom on."

I obeyed. Shona changed into a long white silk nightdress. She positioned herself carefully on the bed before slipping my feet inside her. This time she knew what she was doing. I slid inside her much quicker and couldn't stop myself from becoming instantly erect. When my shoulders were sheathed in her and her pussy had contracted gently around my neck Shona flipped her nightdress down. My face was covered in white silk, warm soft legs caressing my cheeks, and my body was held firmly inside her.

She began to pulse the muscles of her womb in a gentle rhythm. She squeezed me in a whole body hug, relaxed, squeezed again and continued the process. Within minutes both of us were experiencing orgasm after orgasm. She had to brace herself to prevent her body swallowing me at each peak.

After half an hour she stopped, pulled the nightdress' hem up and looked at me.

"Ricky, could you endure going inside every time I reach the top? It only lasts a few seconds, but stopping myself from swallowing you is really difficult."

"I can try. But please remember that I need to breathe. I don't want to die on our wedding night, even if that would be an ideal way to go."

"I think, no, I'm sure you won't. I've been timing the last few peaks. The longest was fifteen seconds. Can we try, please?"

"Yes, Shona," I replied.

The nightdress covered me again. It took a few minutes for us to get back to the rhythm again. I felt Shona's peak approaching and held my breath. My head popped into her almost instantly. I felt as if her lips were kissing my whole face passionately before my head was pushed out as quickly as it had gone in.

A couple of minutes later Shona swallowed my head again, deeper this time. I felt the inside lips of her pussy recede behind me, no longer poised against my scalp. My head was no longer engaged in her hip bones but floating free. If I had curled my body I would have been in real danger.

Despite my fears, I was expelled long before my need to breathe was urgent. I could accept this between normal breathing without having to consciously hold my breath.

The next time I went wholly inside Shona the depth of her love, her ownership of me, overwhelmed me and I came in a massive spurt into the condom. Yet I didn't feel spent. I could do this again and again.

I did. Shona swallowed my head dozens of times. Her movements were becoming easier, as if she was really enjoying what she was doing without having to hold something back each time.

Eventually the rhythm slowed down and she pushed my head out for the last time. We went to sleep with my body still held inside her, my face caressed by her inner thighs and her nightdress.

The cabin lights had come on in daylight mode when I woke up. I moved my head slightly. That woke Shona up. She pushed me out of her body in a very slow sensuous motion as if reluctant to let me go. This time the sheet and her nightdress were slick with her juices as she pulled me to her middle breast and gave me a small amount of milk.

When I woke again I was clean, dry and dressed. Shona had ordered breakfast in the cabin. It arrived as I was still slightly drowsy.

"It worked, Ricky. It worked," Shona said as soon as the door had closed behind the crew member.

"What worked?" I was still not with it.

"Healing your back. Feel it."

I moved my hand under my shirt. There was no irregularity, no scar, nothing but smooth flexible skin.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "And Wow! again. That is the best medical treatment I've ever had, and the most enjoyable."

"I enjoyed it too. I never knew that I could engulf you wholly time and time again and blow my mind..."

"...and mine."

For the last few days of our journey to Tripletit we behaved as newly-weds on honeymoon are expected to behave. When in public we walked around hand in hand in a blissful daze. When in Shona's cabin we made love for hour after hour. After normal sex I had to compensate by many workouts in the ship's gymnasium while Shona watched me.

A few hours before arrival we had a message from the purser. Please could we talk to him?

He was worried about our status in immigration when we landed. As far as he knew no Trib woman and Earth man had married anywhere but on Trib. What would immigration make of us? He provided us with spare copies of our marriage certificate and a printout of the Captain's rules for marriage on ship, just in case that was necessary.

We were slightly concerned when the immigration official asked us to accompany a senior officer, an Earthman, to a private interview room. There he left us facing three Trib women in Immigration Officers uniforms. From the gold braid on those uniforms they were very senior indeed.

But they were smiling broadly at us.

"Welcome to Trib, your home," One of them said. "We are delighted to greet our first married couple landing as a pair. We knew that Shona was returning, and that Ricky Trewartha was coming for his first visit. We didn't expect to welcome Mr and Mrs Trewartha."

"We wanted to give Mr Trewartha a proper Trib welcome but we hadn't known just how tiny he is. Mrs Trewartha? Do you mind if..."

Shona turned to me, grinning.

"Ricky," she said with a laugh, "When in Rome..."

I knew exactly what I was expected to do. I walked around the desk to the woman who had spoken first and held my arms out to her. She picked me up, sat me on her lap, pulled aside her uniform jacket and slid her breast into my mouth. I sucked for about ten seconds before she passed me to her colleague. Another breast, another suck and then the third one claimed me.

"Wow," I said as I was lowered to stand again. "I've never had such a pleasant experience with immigration procedures. Thank you."

"Mrs Trewartha?" The third and last official asked.

Shona laughed. "You want him again?"

"Of course."

I was passed back along the line and met the other breast each time. By the time we had finished we were all laughing together.

"Mr Trewartha?" The first one again. "The media are waiting in the arrival hall. Are you ready for them?"

"After your greeting, I'm ready for anything."

"We have roped off an area for you two to meet them. They'll concentrate on you, not Mrs Trewartha, except for a few joint pictures."

They did. I was swamped by cameras and reporters with the public watching from beyond the rope. I stood beside Shona. She picked me up and held me in her arms. I stood beside TV reporters, some of whom insisted on offering me a breast. It took half an hour before we were allowed to go to our waiting taxi.

As we moved towards the exit, Shona grabbed me and stuffed me up inside her protective dress. I was facing her with her middle breast in front of my lips. I opened my mouth, sucked...

I never got to the hotel. Shona took me to her apartment, now our marital home.

We had completed our journey to Tripletit.

+++