Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

She could see her mother was tiring. She knew that she must have taped this message within the past few days because the constant pain that had dimmed even her mother's bright light at the end hung over her thin face that was only a shadow of the beautiful woman she had once been.

"It is just the three of you now. The three of you against the world. But I know that together you can do it. You can change this world. You can teach it how to love. Love as the goddess meant for us to love...freely, abundantly and without fear. Do it for me. Do it for your mother, my three beautiful children of my heart. I love you all."

Kaitlin looked at her lovers, her best friends for what seemed forever, and yes, as close to brothers as she had ever come. Their eyes were filled with tears as well.

Tony spoke first, "Even thee video makes me cry."

Timmy kissed her shoulder and turn her head back to the screen, "She isn't finished, sweetheart."

"Oh, but one thing. I expect that the first baby girl you three have be named after me." Her mother laughed and for a heart beat the ravages of the cancer slipped away and she was that beautiful, loving mother they all knew. "Remember love is all you need. No matter what anyone says or what happens. You all had mine. And the goddesses. So now take it into the world. And live my children. Live."

The screen went blank then. One of her brothers, her soul mates took the phone from her numb fingers. Both of them held her close as together they cried away the pain until the laughter, the joy and the loving of the woman whom they all considered their mother took them to another plain. And together their bodies and their souls called her back to them. And their tiny, precious baby girl Joy was brought into being. And they were all whole again. Together. As one.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers
12