All Comments on 'Joy and Her Friends Ch. 06'

by MisterEE55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm going to add this story to my favorites list.

I'm in love with this story. I have a fetish for monster girls and other mythological creatures that can become women. So keep up the good work. I will keep checking back to see what happens next. Just please don't give up on the story I want to see this through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue.

I'm honestly looking forward to seeing what happens in the future of the story. I hope the next chapter comes out soon even though you posted this one not long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it can't wait for more

One of the best I have read. I can not wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is one hot story

I swear this is one of the hottest and sexiest stories I have read on this website so far. Not only dose this story have hot sex scenes it has a great plot and lots of detail as well. Your writing has a way to get people's attention and I will say you have got mine. I'm going to tell my friend's about this story I bet they will like it as much as I do. Hope you post the next chapter soon till then see you later.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Fan-Friggin-Tastic!!

You know those minor complaints I gave before? Yeah, they're totally gone now. Your voice is much smoother in this chapter and the writing took on a much more colorful narrative tone. It really brings the reader in.

You just shot up to be my number one favorite author and story with this chapter.

It's beautiful. Thank you so much for this story and for your beautiful dreams.

DJ

(PS- There were still some discrepancies but they were minor and I'm like a fiend at catching them so they aren't really worth mentioning outside of me editing for someone. Which I would totally do for you in a heart beat ❤ )

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Keep em coming!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous