All Comments on 'Joy and Her Friends Ch. 09'

by MisterEE55

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It took you two years but at least you made and posted a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pleased

So happy you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If I could switch places with Jerry I would do it. Because my life has only been filled with disappointment. It would be wonderful to have even one woman love me as much as the girls in this story love him. But instead all I have known is the pain of betrayal and rejection. I'm not good looking and I'm not the smartest man in the world. But it would be nice to experience what he's has at least once in my life.

agamotto1313agamotto1313about 5 years ago
Well done,

I loved the story, and am hoping to read more in the near future.

RomantiKusjeRomantiKusjealmost 5 years ago
Nice built up story

Please write more episodes! Curious to see what happens with these ladies and their interactions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm positive that the story is not going to be continued. It is been too long since the writer has posted their last chapter. So I will say thanks for what they did post and farewell.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

This was a wonderful story, even unfinished...

I hope you are well sir...

GreywolfrisingGreywolfrising11 months ago

Will this have a proper ending?

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

This is a terrible way to end a series...by NOT ending it!!!

MisterEE55MisterEE554 months agoAuthor

The story is NOT done. I've just had a lot of complicated crap in my real life that I won't go into detail to the point of thinking of creating a gofundme account. I've created chapter 10 over 30 times and each time I didn't like the sound of it when I hear it outloud. It keeps sounding too childish and not my style. It should sound like how I normally talk. Well, it's a new year (2024) and I'm reading from this site in hopes to re-ignite my brain. After all, I'm 68 y/o now.

MarkT63MarkT632 months ago

MisterEEE,

I am glad you are well. As a senior man, I can empathize with Jerry. This is one of my favorite series.

Thank you,

MarkT63

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous